On 5/7/2019 at 5:37 PM, LocalTech said:

I'm trying to find some time to get something set up for a tutorial but works been keeping me busy.

What I did was create my toon as i wanted her to be by default. Saved the game then opened racemenu and set what i thought I'd like my max inflated toon to look like. I wrote down the settings and noted which values were negative numbers. Then loaded back to my un-inflated character.

In the MCM for SLIF I left the modus on default and set type to incremental and calc to additive. This is because morphs aren't as dramatic as node scaling. This can easily be tweaked to your liking. Once inflated you can change this and the changes will apply the next time any body change is detected from the mod or by having SLIF update immediately with the drop down menu.

In the BodyMorphs section I went to categories and chose nioverride and set everything to 0 (note there are sections for belly breasts and butt, nioverride has to be off on all of them to switch 100% to body morphs.)

I then went into the reverse scaling and checked each option that was a negative value on my notes from my max inflated toon. I went to steps and set steps to 20 across the board but i think all that's doing is making each inflate step less dramatic? Still unsure on that. Probably fine to leave at 10.

In the percentages section I set the percentages to what i had set my max inflated character to. this isn't really a 1 to 1 way to do things but it'll make your morphs sort of follow that shape you set.

example: breastwidth was 1.25 in my racemenu for max so i set breastwidth to 125% in percentages. Remember that you set which items would be negative on the other page as well so racemenu -1 would be 100% in percentages and reverse for that scale would be checked.
This should get you a pretty decent baseline to work with and tweaking is a little easier from there.

you can pretty much set the other mods to whatever you like and when an inflate/deflate is sent that would normally end up in nioverride node scales SLIF catches it (as long as the right scripts are applied when you installed sLIF) and translates it to the bodymorph percentages that you've set.

Hope that helps. It's simple once you see it working but I was very confused when I first started looking at this tool. It works really well though and I don't think I could go back to playing without it thanks for that @qotsafan

Thank you! This is probably the closest we will ever get to a tutorial for this mod. ?

Not sure if a fix was posted but I'm just judging by the date on the patches download. 

Fix for Soulgem Oven 310 soul gems not spawning because XPMSE changed the node names (I guess?). Most of the credit goes to KTmzk who fixed it for the original mod. 

I just added the same changes to the SLIF patch version:

SGO 310 - SLIF - XPMSE - Soulgem Spawn Fix.7z

Feel free to include it or whatever. 

not sure what i've done wrong or what is wrong but i'm using fill me up with this mod and i cannot get inflation to work at all. 

pretty much fiddled with every single option in the mod with no results.

edit: apparently it Works but only on females atm....

Is it possible to set one mod as a multiplier over the other mods?

Specifically I want to make mana tanks run on a scale of 0 to 1, if mana tanks hits 0, 0*All other scales = 0

If it's at .5, all other scaling is cut in half.

If mana tanks is running at 1, all other scaling takes place normally.

Does this work for a SMP body? If yes, what do I need to do to make breast scaling work in MCM? I tried increasing the values for all the breast bones but nothing happened. I'm mainly interested in adding SMP support for the breast scaling in milkmod economy but I'm not even sure if it's possible. I would be satisfied if I could change them manually.

9 hours ago, saltshade said:

Does this work for a SMP body? If yes, what do I need to do to make breast scaling work in MCM? I tried increasing the values for all the breast bones but nothing happened. I'm mainly interested in adding SMP support for the breast scaling in milkmod economy but I'm not even sure if it's possible. I would be satisfied if I could change them manually.

SMP is physics, not scaling. The body still uses a skeleton. And if you set SLIF to use bodymorphs instead of NiOverride then it'll use morphs (much better in my opinion, than scaling bones)
If you're building a body in BodySlide, make sure you tick the box to have it generate the morph files.
Then go into your game and see if the sliders in Racemenu work for changing body shape.

I don't use SMP (I tried... was too complex for me to learn new physics settings for everything and my computer is kind of a potato)

Recently encountered an error message that displays whenever you start up Skyrim. Its a bit long to reprint the whole message, but it starts and ends as follows:

"You are not using the correct version of PapyrusUtil, you need at least version 3.3 ....................... ...................... Sexlab Inflation Framework won't update otherwise."

However, I am using version 3.3

The problem started when I installed a mod called "Sexlab - Cumshot Improvements" which asked to over write a file (think it was something like "storage.dll" or something similar). That caused several in game error messages, so I unistalled it, then got the message I printed above. So I re-installed PapyrusUtil v3.3, but the error message did not go away, and inflation is no longer working.

Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Cheers,

dePog

18 hours ago, dePog said:

Recently encountered an error message that displays whenever you start up Skyrim. Its a bit long to reprint the whole message, but it starts and ends as follows:

"You are not using the correct version of PapyrusUtil, you need at least version 3.3 ....................... ...................... Sexlab Inflation Framework won't update otherwise."

The problem started when I installed a mod called "Sexlab - Cumshot Improvements" which asked to over write a file (think it was something like "storage.dll" or something similar). That caused several in game error messages, so I unistalled it, then got the message I printed above. So I re-installed PapyrusUtil v3.3, but the error message did not go away, and inflation is no longer working.

Cheers,

dePog

I recently had to do a complete reinstall and am now Running into the same issue. Nothing has changed from the Files I am using from before and after. No file overwrite warnings. I had the issue back when I originally installed this earlier in the year and fixed it somehow, but I can't for the life of me remember what I did.

1 hour ago, illenn said:

I recently had to do a complete reinstall and am now Running into the same issue. Nothing has changed from the Files I am using from before and after. No file overwrite warnings. I had the issue back when I originally installed this earlier in the year and fixed it somehow, but I can't for the life of me remember what I did.

Looks like I am getting due for the yearly "Uninstall Skyrim completely and reinstall every mod from scratch". I hate that time of year.

23 hours ago, dePog said:

Cheers,

dePog

It's not a fix and I know it's too late for this issue.  I use https://freefilesync.org/ to sync my skyrim installation before I apply any new mods.  If I get any errors it's very easy to reverse sync to put everything back to the way it was.  I have an external hard disk with 4 copies on which I rotate, it has saved me hours of trying to uninstall mods.

On 12/4/2019 at 9:08 AM, dePog said:

Cheers,

dePog

Reinstall papyrusutil. Honestly why mods include it I'll never understand. 

On 12/6/2019 at 3:35 AM, illenn said:

Reinstalling papyrus and putting it below SLIF and Sexlab seems to have removed the warning! Now, to find out why my character textures aren't working >.<

It seems that in my case is was Simply Knock that overwrote SexLab's "StorageUtil.dll" which in turn made SLIF say that PapyrusUtil 3.3 was not 3.3

I only installed Simply Knock as it was a pre-requisite for the mod "Sexlab Survival". Yikes..... it has only wasted two days for me to work out what was at fault. (I think)

EDIT: Nope, thought it was Simply Knock, but issue still persists. What do you mean by put Papyrus below SLIF and Sexlab? PapyrusUtil doesn't have an esp so I can't put it anywhere, just install it. There seems to be no way to install SLIF without getting the PapyrusUtil error. Think I'll just give up on the mod and use something else.

Thanks for the suggestions though :)

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a simple way to reverse the scaling on a body morph? I tried to edit the json file on a body morph breastflatness and changed the reverse to true, but it did not do anything. I am using SGO 4 and in the mod you can create any sliders you want to use, and I wanted to use breast flatness, but of course values start at 0 and go up so the breast gets flatter. I was hoping the slider could be reversed so instead of getting flatter, it starts sticks out farther and farther.  I know , just use the other breast sliders, right? But going the opposite way with flatness actually creates a effect I am looking for. 

Hey, I've got a little problem with SLIF

Or problem with myself for not understanding how to properly use mods.

Basically when i use FillHerUp 2 with slif, female belly grows in some kind of weird way (I'm using BHUNP TBBP / 3BBB Body for LE). Tried to solve this by myself - no luck.

Here's a photo20191222192857_1.jpg.53a6a56cfc4a64b682cc91c219d0e659.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2018 at 1:15 PM, sidfu said:

here is a all in 1 for those who want to use bodymorph but lazy or cant figure itout. it has all the files needed. just remember your body will look a bit differnt dependingon your body preset used. i use more natrual bodyslide so it works well but those of large favs it probaly wont look good. its also uunp

screenshots

Reveal hidden contents

2066558111_Prisoner-HalloftheVigilant2018-11-1000_25_04.jpg.81a31c202e0dcce4a57f3018a82ca7eb.jpg1257186794_Prisoner-HalloftheVigilant2018-11-1000_24_58.jpg.575d9dc072fd814ee93138205682673c.jpg1753966082_Prisoner-HalloftheVigilant2018-11-1000_25_11.jpg.86c23212a40b2574ae1bbd126c3b5ecb.jpg

SKSE.rar 11.69 kB · 69 downloads

@Naps-On-Dirt it should work fine just dont have devious opton set to have to manage the bely and breast node

Thanks you so much! I've spent HOURS trying to get this mod to work and never succeeded. I went through all the forum posts and tried everything and it never worked. I compared my stuff to your file and the only real difference is that you have a custom .json. Anyway, it worked with your set up and now I just need to customize it. So for anyone who can't get this to work try his file.

Hi, Im looking for help getting the 3BBB Amazing body to work with the bodymorphs in SLIF. It doesnt have the NPC L  or R breast nodes, for the default scaling, but others have gotten it to work for them with MME. Nothing I do seems to get the breasts to scale with Milk Mod Economy, the bodymorph values just stay at zero, though mods like Fill Her Up and Fertility Mode use the bodymorphs just fine. All help is appreciated.

I'm including a link to a post I made on a different thread that goes into more details and includes screenshots.

vyvern is recommened to not use bones but use morphs. morphs dont use the bones it uses the tri files that stores the bones morephing data. if u look at the files someone posted before u it give u a idea on how to get working as i use uunp

1 hour ago, Vyveryn said:

Hi, Im looking for help getting the 3BBB Amazing body to work with the bodymorphs in SLIF. It doesnt have the NPC L  or R breast nodes, for the default scaling, but others have gotten it to work for them with MME. Nothing I do seems to get the breasts to scale with Milk Mod Economy, the bodymorph values just stay at zero, though mods like Fill Her Up and Fertility Mode use the bodymorphs just fine. All help is appreciated.

I'm including a link to a post I made on a different thread that goes into more details and includes screenshots.

Yeah, i use morphs, its Milk Mod that is designed to use those 2 bones, but im trying to get SLIF to translate the scaling from it into morphs. I have my body built and the tri files good to go, its literally only MME that doesnt want to use body morphs, Ive got it working with most other mods. I can add more screens to show my situation when I get home. Im just a bit lost because MME doesnt want to recognize that I want it to use morphs no matter what settings I change/time I reinitialize the mod. Im getting desperate lol.

Here are some screenshots that show mostly the same thing the ones in the link in my original post show.

Basically, I have all my morphs set, NiOverride is at 0% for breasts, butt, and belly. Reverse scaling is on for the things that need it, my steps are at 10, Max at 100 and Min at 1.

Milk Mod Economy is recognized by SLIF as you can see in the 3rd screenshot, but doesn't scale with the body morphs I have set up, it still tries to use the nodes despite having the morphs set up. It doesnt even show up in the Morph Modus.

Fertility Mode however, works just fine with it, so Im not sure why Im having an issue with MME.

I've tried reinstalling both mods, starting a new game, unregistering my character from MME in SLIF in order to re register.

Ive gone through this entire thread, the MME thread and the one for my body, trying different solutions that worked for other, but no luck.

Spoiler

20200113020738_1.thumb.jpg.925d8baaacec98dfc326d49d26312b00.jpg20200113020752_1.thumb.jpg.60f0cd23391e544c5cd3bace56c9b9f3.jpg20200113020827_1.thumb.jpg.31edac0447862b724242dbb4fe06e8b3.jpg20200113021023_1.thumb.jpg.6cf3d3e5760f175a515c9d229a993580.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any way to control which mods are allowed to work?

I've been trying for days to set up propery belly scaling but I'm confused as hell regarding the options and I understand less than half of them.

I'm using Succubus, Milk Mod and Fill Her Up.

Milk mod is the one that refuses to cooperate though. Even though I disabled belly scaling from the mod's MCM, SLIF always resets the belly node under Milk Mod control to 1, and for some even weirder reason I cannot comprehend, 1 is growth in this case, when all the others are set to 0 and 1 is supposed to be the default value, yet general says 1 and it's actually 0

Used to have a similar boob problem with Milk Mod, where the moment a character became a milk maid, breasts were set from "1" to the real 1 which apparently is 0 +1 and breasts became massive instantly without even having any milk

That time I fixed it by setting gain to "substract 1 and add 1"

But this time I already have that option and the fix is not working

I had hoped for an option that allowed me to remove Milk Mod's belly node effects, but there isn't one.

Can anyone PLEASE help? I'm going freaking crazy here.