10 hours ago, Krh said:

Does this mean a slaver PC training a new employee, or a (former) slaver PC getting trained as a slave? The latter would be very interesting. I feel the "enslaved slaver" thing is by far the hottest scenario in this mod, but it turns meh since it's the exact same thing as a fresh slave start. Doesn't make much sense for someone who has previously enslaved a bunch of women and helped bring about oppressive new laws to be particularly concerned about Diamond's well-being or dignity, or a prudishly innocent little girlie.

A different quest path for an enslaved slaver might be worth considering. The new prologue is notably higher quality than the rest of the mod, which is only natural since it benefits from all the experience gained by creating everything up to that point. A whole new branch would leave the main quest to be worked on further at your leisure while giving a chance to try something different on the side.

I agree the enslaved slaver is for me the hottest idea but would really benefit from a rethinking of the link to the "normal slave" path from what it currently is. But the getting training to become a good slaver is also something that would really flesh out the scenario. Both are really hot to me.

Admittedly, both those changes are potentially pretty massive ones.

guys... seems my slaverun reload's tats system is broken, probably because of when i started playing this mod i let the immersive fashion take over the tats then i found it was rather annoying and i changed it back........annny way, now when adding new tats(by that machine) on to my character it has an error message says: add failded.{"name":"slave stg 07","section":"corintio slave"), don't know what to do. here is the screen shots about that.

i think i can do it manually in MCM in Slave Tat, but i don't know which is the correct section to choose plus it'd breaks the immersion a lot.

thank you~

enb 2017_11_23 08_21_06_83.png

enb 2017_11_23 08_20_33_11.png

Edited by zhuguannan123
On 11/19/2017 at 10:12 AM, Kenjoka said:

Ok, here an update what I have added or changed for V3 the last weeks

- added an option that hair will not be colored for a slave

- added options that the outfit of free woman in enslaved cities (in V2 they wear always boots) can be configured (Random, Naked, Shoes, Boots, Shoes and Gloves, Boots and Gloves)

- added more options for the npc slave outfits (Random, Naked, Collar, collar and foot chain, collar+foot+cuffs, collar+foot+cuffs+piercings, collar+foot+cuffs+piercings+corset)

- completed testing the quests for building the arena

- added a MCM tab to configure which fight modes and what oppenents will be available at the arena

- added a MCM tab to configure which devious devices Slaverun will use in quests and which not (I am working with develop version 4.0 of DD frameworks)

- added options to load and save 3 different configuration settings

- started working on a slaver training quest

- started working on the arena fights

- started working on the Mainquest2 and the first subquest to free Solitude

- improved the cheat functions to skip fast through 'old' content; there are also cheats to give you materials to build the arena

- added an option for slaves to buy their freedom with gold

- Slaverun Slavers will now recognize when you are already a slave by another slave mod (if using zbfFactionSlave) and comment that; but they will enslave you anyway :-)

- Pike will check your Sexlab stats and for experienced slaves he will offer that you skip the sex slave trainings

- a technical refactoring of the enforcer; now cities can get free from the slavery laws (which will be done by quest) and the free woman of this town will redress again (with an default outfit)

20171119153627_1.thumb.jpg.3c8e90573130006ef4126a69d8165b66.jpg

20171119142142_1.thumb.jpg.5d98726f4466ad8620b3e8457dfd7449.jpg

20171118170825_1.thumb.jpg.8f2535dc6b3349003b8ce8d06bfe8039.jpg

20171118170753_1.thumb.jpg.1d255938d34e98f2b5155bbbe41327bc.jpg

Before I will release an alpha version I want at least to have finished the 'Free Solitude' quest and one working fight mode for the arena.

At the moment I am also testing the new ZAZ Animation V8.0 framework. I haven't found any problems yet, but I also haven't used any of the new features.

If everything looks good, I will use it to let you build furnitures in the Colosseum (via Heathfire workbench recipes).

Update sounds cool, and massive! Couple questions though, will the slavery agents stop you if you are a slaver, like a test or something? Also will I be able to fight in the arena as a slaver? Could lead to cool enslavement scenario, Guy who beats you takes over the place of the player. That would be particularly humiliating. Thanks for all the time you put into this.  

On 23.11.2017 at 1:48 AM, zhuguannan123 said:

guys... seems my slaverun reload's tats system is broken, probably because of when i started playing this mod i let the immersive fashion take over the tats then i found it was rather annoying and i changed it back........annny way, now when adding new tats(by that machine) on to my character it has an error message says: add failded.{"name":"slave stg 07","section":"corintio slave"), don't know what to do. here is the screen shots about that.

i think i can do it manually in MCM in Slave Tat, but i don't know which is the correct section to choose plus it'd breaks the immersion a lot.

From what you describe i can only guess what happened, probably a good guess though:

In Skyrim scripts are baked into your save, so no matter if you uninstall a mod, those scripts will keep trying stuff, they just can't do it anymore. You can try to remove the scripts from your save but it's totally possible to make it worse, so... it's not recommended to uninstall script mods in a running game. The save way would be to start a new game, and depending on how far/long you've played, possibly faster than trying to fix a broken one.

like a couple of others have posted the slaver questlines could be fleshed out.

fleshing out the PC as Slaver questline would probably be both easier and less work to be done.

fleshing out the PC as a Former Slaver and is now a Slave would need a whole new questline (that would be a lot of work)

idea  

change how PC enslave "free woman" during slaver questline where there is a chance the person they are trying to enslave ends up enslaving the PC instead 

this would of course be humiliating, and the further along the Slaver Questline it occurs the more humiliating it would be.

if those two changes were made in addition to what is already being done (questline to free Skyrim, even if you were a slave) will make this one truly 

AMAZING mod. it is already awesome but that would put it in a class very few mods ever reach (imho). 

On 26/07/2017 at 9:46 AM, poblivion said:

I have already managed to solve it. I was so angry that he kept repeating the same sentence, so I beat him up. After he stopped crawling and stood on his feet, he would normally continue the conversation. Then it is important to pay a fine, otherwise the guards kill you.

I tried to talk to him everywhere in his private chambers, on a walk, in the corridor, on the throne, in bed. On the end helped beat him.

PS:All quests have already been done, Ulfric is dead and replaced by a new jaral.

I had the same problem and your "solution" worked well, thank you.

On 25/11/2017 at 1:58 PM, Kenjoka said:

I just uploaded the fix to the first post of this thread. At the moment I am unable to change the file-download topic of my mod.

See my question here

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/88599-how-do-i-add-a-new-file-in-the-download-section-of-my-mod/

Maybe someone knows what I need to do...

I'm not sure about old files, maybe there's an issue with them but this button should appear on newest files page :

5a1b0c7fa3744_2017-11-2619_39_36-PotionReplacer-Traductions(Mods)-LoversLab.png.989382a2bd499b2045e64e6351b581ca.png

28 minutes ago, mangalo said:

I'm not sure about old files, maybe there's an issue with them but this button should appear on newest files page :

5a1b0c7fa3744_2017-11-2619_39_36-PotionReplacer-Traductions(Mods)-LoversLab.png.989382a2bd499b2045e64e6351b581ca.png

Thank you, I still don't see this File Actions button, but I see the "Report this file" for other mods

and with that I could build a html url .../?do=Edit or .../?do=NewVersion which worked for me. I updated now the file entry for slaverun too.

6 hours ago, theman123 said:

So what are the changes to this mod for 24-November-2017?

the new forum is still a bit tricky

I updated the file section with the latest changes and at the bottom the change history.

2.1.2 is only a very little bugfix patch

5 hours ago, Hiderius said:

kenjoka

any plans to extend this to Solthsiem and to the dawnguard dlc like the dawnguard and the vampire

Soltstheim (Raven Rock) is already done in version 2 and at the moment I don't have any plans with the dawnguard castles

17 hours ago, executaball said:

Anyone know where slaverun has more argonian content like the one in the riften jail? 

Argonians are part of the Windhelm slavery but nothing else beside that

On 26.11.2017 at 12:16 AM, valcon767 said:

like a couple of others have posted the slaver questlines could be fleshed out.

fleshing out the PC as Slaver questline would probably be both easier and less work to be done.

fleshing out the PC as a Former Slaver and is now a Slave would need a whole new questline (that would be a lot of work)

idea  

change how PC enslave "free woman" during slaver questline where there is a chance the person they are trying to enslave ends up enslaving the PC instead 

this would of course be humiliating, and the further along the Slaver Questline it occurs the more humiliating it would be.

if those two changes were made in addition to what is already being done (questline to free Skyrim, even if you were a slave) will make this one truly 

AMAZING mod. it is already awesome but that would put it in a class very few mods ever reach (imho). 

when you start new in your slaver career, at the moment your first step is the small carriage quest and then Riverwood slavery. When that is done, Mundus will be in Dragonreach and you can get a task from him to enslave a follower which will be at your side and can or must be used in slaver quests

in V3 your first step can (it can also be skipped) be to get a 'be a slaver for dummies' quest where you learn from the best (can you guess who will give you the training?) how to enslave women. Here you will enslave your first follower...

or maybe you are to soft to do that... and your trainer decides that he maybe has a better usage for a milkdrinking slaver like you...

About the former-slaver-now-slave : I added a flag so I can know that you have been a former slaver. Adding comments from your former slaver buddies (Do you realy thought that we would accpet a woman as slaver?) and changing the text a little bit is not difficult, but a change in the story arc and quest flow will probably not happen.

Hey Kenjoka,

I'm a long time user of the mod (though I never finished it because my game is bugging the hell out lol) and I'm really glad to see you're still working on making it better and better.

However I've got some suggestions, do with them what you wish! ;)

Though probably not in v3.0, I'd appreciate it greatly if you screenshoted this post to maybe think about it for 4.0 if you ever were to make it ;) 

1* The female slaver to slave scenario is understandably difficult to make because of the question of at which point in the story does PC break or gets enslaved and adding additional ways of getting enslaved (like getting beaten in arena as suggested before in the thread) only lengthens the list of possibilities. I'd suggest a not-too-long quest which would follow PC's readjustment and some additional radiant events. Everything dependent simply on how PC acted towards other slavers and slaves.

(Disclaimer: When I say sth is "voluntary" I mean you have an option to ask Pike if you could serve him better if you did some additional training (Animal-, Pain-, Gangbang- and my additional ideas - Milk-slut and Piss-slut ))

-Toward Slavers and Males in general:

Defined by the existing sub-dom counter (name changed to Attitude towards Males), but I believe it caps at 10 and it would be nice if you could increase it to 20 or at least 15 (20 will be what I'll go with here). I don't remember if higher numbers were submissive or dominant... let's say dominant...

1. Attitude towards Males and Slavers: 0-5 (Most Submissive)

You are seen as a lost lamb who had had her moment of weakness when she tried to resist the truth, but who quickly realized her place as you most probably have quite eagerly opened your legs for other slavers and volunteered your pussy during quests instead of making a slave do the tasks. (no resist options in training)

Readjustment quest:

Voluntary enslavement: You get light slave training and get back to enslaving Skyrim. Light means Animal-slut, Pain-slut, Gangbang-slut training are voluntary and you are allowed to keep your hair for a time and you get collared. You get a tattoo on your face.

Forced enslavement: You get medium slave training and get back to enslaving Skyrim. Medium means Pain-slut training is voluntary, you get collared, cuffed and pierced. You get tattooed a lot.

2. Attitude toward Males and Slavers: 6-15 (Semi Submissive)

You are seen as someone who partially understands her true purpose, but may still try to resist fully embracing it. (some resist options in training)

Readjustment quest:

V-e: Medium slave training (without piercings). Tattoo on your face.

F-e: You get hard slave training and get back to enslaving Skyrim. Hard means no training is voluntary, you get heavy collared, cuffed, pierced, heeled, and are made to wear bondage mittens. You get tattooed everywhere.

3. Attitude toward Males and Slavers: 16-20 (Mostly Dominant/Defiant)

You are seen as a stupid bitch who tried to be strong and "as expected" failed miserably! You might even act like you want to be a proper slave, but proving it will be very hard and even submissive options may lead to whippings as your new masters need to ensure that you are fully broken (many resist options which would end up adding to V-e version punishments from the F-e version)

Readjustment quest:

V-e: Hard slave training with DD's restrictive set +restrictive corset, ring gag and a blindfold. You get some tattooes.

F-e: You get ultra hard slave training and get back to enslaving Skyrim. Ultra Hard means you first get a restrictive corset and collar, piercings, blindfold and a ring gag, get tattooed everywhere and then Farengar amputates all your limbs and you lay in a cold cell where they come and whip or pee on you. Then you get back your legs but you get 'em heeled and chained. Training ensues. You get back your arms but you get 'em cuffed and put in bondage mittens and yoked (unless they want you out of the yoke because of special training). You are forced to take upon ultra variations of special '-slut' training (explained further down). 

0. Additional stuff:

- You may get praised (or scolded) by random men (not slavers) around you for understanding and embracing your true purpose (or having to have it forced upon you), sometimes they will then approach you leading to dialog options which lead to sex, punishment, adding devices, taking stuff from you, etc... possible dialog options and outcomes dependent on how were you enslaved and what was the level of your attitude then.

-Towards Slaves and Women in general:

Defined by a new counter (capped at 20) which goes up if you act hard using your slaver position towards females (force yourself on a free woman, some quest actions and so on...) and goes down if you are kind to them (some quest interactions, taking off devices from slaves, etc.). Results in mostly radiant events, comments etc., maybe a slightly different outcome in ending the slavery. (slightly different values... Women of Skyrim are easily wronged)

1. Attitude to Women and Slaves: 0-3 (Kind)

You were seen as a kind mistress and now that you are enslaved both free women and slaves are pleasant toward you. 

Slaves: They will be happy to be able to call you their slave-sister, offer helpful advice, lend you food or water if ring-gagged, if you were forced they might sometimes volunteer for an enforcer call in your stead (with various effect). If one sees you in clothes she will quickly strip you to save you from punishment.

Free Women: They will pity you, say reassuring things, strip you if they see you in clothes, help you eat if you are gagged.

2. Attitude to Women and Slaves: 4-10 (Semi Kind)

You were seen as a mistress who had her better and worse days and now that you are enslaved free women are pleasant toward you, slaves may be pleasant, may be unpleasant. 

Slaves: They will sometimes be happily calling you a slave-sister and sometimes mocking you for who you were. If one sees you in clothes she won't help you nor will she call a men to punish you.

Free Women: They act mostly the same as in "kind" version.

3. Attitude to Women and Slaves: 11-20 (Rough)

You were seen as a rough, terrifying, hated mistress and now that you are enslaved both free women and slaves can unwind their hate toward you. 

Slaves: They fucking hate you! They will mock you, curse you, call a man to punish you if they see you in clothes and will never be helpful.

Free Women: They fucking hate you! All of the above but they may punish you themselves and lock you into stolen DD items!

Possible End Slavery Outcome (maybe only if at 20?): They honestly do not care that you helped in the process of abolishing slavery. They hate you so much that they want to execute you now that they do not need you anymore. You may beg for mercy resulting in them keeping you as a public slave (still no clothes, no hair, no piece of skin free of tattooes etc.).

2* I'd like it if the "-slut" trainings were expanded on, mattered in some way and were small questlines of their own. Especially if done "voluntary" by a dialog tree which you can enter at any time or be forced into after some time of being a slave. The idea comes from the fact that as a slave agent we do what a good slave-slut should and enslave more women. So, why not let a proper animal/beast-slut prove her worth by collecting all those creatures for the dungeon? Becoming a "-slut" for something could in my opinion result in an passive effect... It would work similar to a slave's perk tree. But you gain perks... by finishing training quests. 

"Master, is there any way for me to increase my value?"

Pike proceeds to list rumors of well-trained slave-sluts...

-Already existing ones: 

Animal-slut: 

"Kept in kennels? Why?"

Pike proceeds to ask if PC likes pets, lists some animals, and asks if PC ever had an animal as a pet.

How about a questline in which PC is taught how to pleasure animals? At first it's ok to just fuck a few beasts during the starting training, but I'd like it if you could choose for example a dog, and would then be sent on a training to become a true bitch for the canine of Skyrim, a Dog-slut. If you became a -slut for every group of animals from lvl 1 you are considered an Animal-Slut, and if you go through lvl 2 and the ultra training (draugr, mammoths, giants, etc.) you will be considered a fully fledged Beast-slut as well.

LVL-1

Dog-slut: 

"I had a dog once, he was warm and would keep me safe..."

Pike: "Warm you say? It's time you returned the favor, bitch!"

Training:

You are being sent to what's-his-name (The vampire in the dungeon... Marcus?) and you tell him that you were sent for a training fit for "bitches like you". He fucks you doggy-style and takes away all your DD items, locks bondage mittens on you and attaches a leash to your collar. During the training you are being fucked by dogs and doggy-style only, you have to sleep on the floor and walk around on all fours. The slavers will be walking you so you can pee outside and meet other dogs. During your training you earn (test- being fucked by Companions in Werewolf form) your ears and tail (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58165/?) equipped through a potion and you can't take them off unless exchanged for different set or if you ask for a removal potion. Then they send you for your last exams. Tame a wolf, a fox and a werewolf for the dungeon.  

Result: 

You unlock a wolf a fox and a werewolf in the dungeon which you can then fuck after asking the beast-keeper. Cool tail and ears, which when worn may make canines docile so it's a little bit less difficult to travel. Additional, canine related radiant quests from Pike and Mundus. People might treat you like a dog sometimes and get angry if you do not happily bark, bring back something they threw or let yourself be fucked doggy-style, probably by their dog...

Horse-slut:

"The woman I was used to own a horse, he would carry me on his back. He was so strong..."

Pike: "Then it's high time someone showed you how a mare like you properly rides a horse!"

Training:

Pretty much same but of course in different places (you get trained by whiterun's stables' owner) (available only with carriages already on slavers side maybe?), but you have to wear pony boots and maybe wear one of the wooden bit gags from zaz (or some other pony-girl stuff), you fuck horses and have to tame a deer and an elk for the dungeon.

Result: 

You unlock a deer and an elk in the dungeon which you can then fuck after asking the beast-keeper. Cool pony girl equipment which could increase your stamina and carrying capacity. Additional, horse related radiant quests from Pike and Mundus. 

Kitty-slut:

"As a child I used to play with cats from my village..."

Pike: "Oh I'm sure you were like a cute little kitten!"

Training:

At first you are trained in cat behavior by Nazeem, then by Khajiit caravaneers, when they deem you ready you are thrown into a cave with a sabertoothed tiger, you live with it for a while and tame him. As a test you are to tame a snow one and maybe a Vale one. You get cat ears and tail.

Result:

You unlock sabercats in the dungeon which you can then fuck after asking the beast-keeper. Cool tail and ears, which when worn may make felines docile so it's a little bit less difficult to travel. Additional, feline and khajiit related radiant quests from Pike and Mundus. Khajiits might treat you like a pet sometimes and get angry if you do not eagerly meow and purr, let yourself be petted (or groped) or clean at least one part of their body (guess which one) with your tongue like a good little kitty.

LVL-2 Skeever, Bear, Spider, Chaurus, etc.

Simply conjoined quests to tame and collect them for the dungeon + maybe incubating some eggs...

Ultra Training - Beast-Slut: Other creatures and mammoths.

As above pretty much...

With every part of the questline you unlock new random comments.

Pain-Slut: 

"Bleeding herself to an orgasm? How is that even possible?!"

Pike proceeds to say that he heard that there was a woman in Riverwood who came while the blacksmith whipped her ~If PC was responsible for enslaving Riverwood.

or

Pike proceeds to speak in great detail about the rumors of slaves who would enjoy being helpless and in pain ~If PC enslaved after Riverwood.

(after a quick dialogue dependent on the options above)

Pike: "I'm unsure if you'll survive it, but I hardly care! To the dungeon with you!"

Training: 

You are put in heavier and heavier bondage (chain devices <3), whipped and fucked till you can't differentiate one sensation from another, you get whipped while in every restraining, torture device (racks, poles, everything) imaginable. PC will be even taken out to Whiterun's Market and put in stocks for everyone to whip you.

Result:

You love bondage and pain. As a well trained Pain-slut, you may beg slavers for restrictive devices, ask Bellamy to only ever whip you instead of kissing before fucking, people might approach you intent on whipping you to unwind after their daily struggles, you come whenever someone whips you. 

Yo love pain so much that when you lose health you gain strength (useful in arena).

Additional, masochism related radiant quests from Pike and Mundus.

Comments!

Gangbang-slut:

"Being filled in every hole... That sounds..."

Pike: "AMAZING, doesn't it?! Tell Bellamy I want him here! Quickly!" 

Actually it's great as it is, but of course... comments! ;)

-My ideas:

Milk-slut:

"Multiple, giant breasts?! But, I only have two Master... And they are very small..."

Pike reassures his slave that he heard of an untested specific which might help her with that.

There is this dialog to make PC a milk mod economy milkmaid... but it only begins the process and nothing else happens really...

Training:

You drink the "untested potion" (lactacid) and are sent to Battle-Born farm, where you stay for a while, being taught to act like a proper cow and being milked with a milking device. Then you report back to Pike who is at first unimpressed with the effect but is sure it just needs to take some time. You are sent back to whatever you were doing. The quest will continue after you milk yourself for a specified (MCM) amount of bottles and bring them to Pike. He then sends you back to the farm for a while, back to Pike and he sends says that Farengar has something for you. He gives you a new potion which gives you cow ears and horns and a cow tail and makes you grow an additional row of breasts. 

Result:

You are a well trained Milk-slut with giant, quadruple boobs, and people might treat you like a cow, getting angry if you don't eagerly moo when being milked.

Piss-slut:

"Yellow showers? What does it mean Master?"

Pike: "Means I've just found a solution for the fact that there are no toilets in Skyrim!"

There is a radiant quest with whiterun's barracks and being a pisspot there, but I'd like to see it expanded on.

Being a piss-slut could result in random males wanting you to drink their piss, blah, blah, spent too much time writing all of this... definitely too much haha 

BTW... Skyrim's cities must reek of piss and shit O.O There are no toilets in Skyrim! Everyone shits and pisses in the street! Damn Bethesda! >.< xD 

Ok I seem to have hit a snag when looking for the two escaped slaves quest, I cant find them. I noticed a door sitting out in a field south of Whiterun so I'm hoping thats not where I would find them otherwise I will have to skip the quest because the door does nothing as far as loading me into a new area.

Just as a suggestion if possible normally during a quests when you get locked in devices or amputated etc these effects are not applied when skipping. It would be good if you could still apply the final outcome intended for that quest to the character. Having test skipped the escaped slaves quest pike later says he doesnt care if I have to crawl across skyrim, so play through especially if I then have to beg for my limbs back becomes somewhat non immersive as I would still be intact.

Also another bug I'm experiencing is Master Pike and Bellamy seem to be following me everywhere. Sometimes the mod will reset them but usually after some dialog they are back to stalking me around Skyrim, thought I'd would mention this just to see if any others are getting the same bug and it needs to be addressed. Its not  game breaking and sometimes actually helpful because then i didnt have to fast travel back to whiterun but still a bug is a bug.

i really think making Ivana and Diamond two companions who have the dialog options to play some D/S role playing games(yes, just like the msex from New Vegas) with player is a good idea, you know, for old time fun, like, after they escape from the slavery. consider my humble suggestions? pretty pls? ┓( ´∀` )┏

6 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

i really think making Ivana and Diamond two companions who have the dialog options to play some D/S role playing games(yes, just like the msex from New Vegas) with player is a good idea, you know, for old time fun, like, after they escape from the slavery. consider my humble suggestions? pretty pls? ┓( ´∀` )┏

and Bellamy when have fallen in love and married: D

3 hours ago, kboom said:

Does anyone know how to get middle outcome? because i always get the roasted outcome

by doing the Dead slave walking quest...

you need to do enough arena fights and enough mini tasks (can be cheated and number required can be edited in the JSON config) then Pike can be convinced to spare you...

13 hours ago, Drek71 said:

Ok I seem to have hit a snag when looking for the two escaped slaves quest, I cant find them. I noticed a door sitting out in a field south of Whiterun so I'm hoping thats not where I would find them otherwise I will have to skip the quest because the door does nothing as far as loading me into a new area.

Just as a suggestion if possible normally during a quests when you get locked in devices or amputated etc these effects are not applied when skipping. It would be good if you could still apply the final outcome intended for that quest to the character. Having test skipped the escaped slaves quest pike later says he doesnt care if I have to crawl across skyrim, so play through especially if I then have to beg for my limbs back becomes somewhat non immersive as I would still be intact.

Also another bug I'm experiencing is Master Pike and Bellamy seem to be following me everywhere. Sometimes the mod will reset them but usually after some dialog they are back to stalking me around Skyrim, thought I'd would mention this just to see if any others are getting the same bug and it needs to be addressed. Its not  game breaking and sometimes actually helpful because then i didnt have to fast travel back to whiterun but still a bug is a bug.

a door? hm

can you give me more details where your problem is in the two escaped slave (Hunt for the runaway daughters)

can you do a sqv slv_catchingheike3 ?

There should be quest markers to every target

21 hours ago, TheSpirit said:

Hey Kenjoka,

I'm a long time user of the mod (though I never finished it because my game is bugging the hell out lol) and I'm really glad to see you're still working on making it better and better.

However I've got some suggestions, do with them what you wish! ;)

Though probably not in v3.0, I'd appreciate it greatly if you screenshoted this post to maybe think about it for 4.0 if you ever were to make it ;) 

1* The female slaver to slave scenario is understandably difficult to make because of the question of at which point in the story does PC break or gets enslaved and adding additional ways of getting enslaved (like getting beaten in arena as suggested before in the thread) only lengthens the list of possibilities. I'd suggest a not-too-long quest which would follow PC's readjustment and some additional radiant events. Everything dependent simply on how PC acted towards other slavers and slaves.

(Disclaimer: When I say sth is "voluntary" I mean you have an option to ask Pike if you could serve him better if you did some additional training (Animal-, Pain-, Gangbang- and my additional ideas - Milk-slut and Piss-slut ))

-Toward Slavers and Males in general:

Defined by the existing sub-dom counter (name changed to Attitude towards Males), but I believe it caps at 10 and it would be nice if you could increase it to 20 or at least 15 (20 will be what I'll go with here). I don't remember if higher numbers were submissive or dominant... let's say dominant...

1. Attitude towards Males and Slavers: 0-5 (Most Submissive)

You are seen as a lost lamb who had had her moment of weakness when she tried to resist the truth, but who quickly realized her place as you most probably have quite eagerly opened your legs for other slavers and volunteered your pussy during quests instead of making a slave do the tasks. (no resist options in training)

Readjustment quest:

Voluntary enslavement: You get light slave training and get back to enslaving Skyrim. Light means Animal-slut, Pain-slut, Gangbang-slut training are voluntary and you are allowed to keep your hair for a time and you get collared. You get a tattoo on your face.

Forced enslavement: You get medium slave training and get back to enslaving Skyrim. Medium means Pain-slut training is voluntary, you get collared, cuffed and pierced. You get tattooed a lot.

2. Attitude toward Males and Slavers: 6-15 (Semi Submissive)

You are seen as someone who partially understands her true purpose, but may still try to resist fully embracing it. (some resist options in training)

Readjustment quest:

V-e: Medium slave training (without piercings). Tattoo on your face.

F-e: You get hard slave training and get back to enslaving Skyrim. Hard means no training is voluntary, you get heavy collared, cuffed, pierced, heeled, and are made to wear bondage mittens. You get tattooed everywhere.

3. Attitude toward Males and Slavers: 16-20 (Mostly Dominant/Defiant)

You are seen as a stupid bitch who tried to be strong and "as expected" failed miserably! You might even act like you want to be a proper slave, but proving it will be very hard and even submissive options may lead to whippings as your new masters need to ensure that you are fully broken (many resist options which would end up adding to V-e version punishments from the F-e version)

Readjustment quest:

V-e: Hard slave training with DD's restrictive set +restrictive corset, ring gag and a blindfold. You get some tattooes.

F-e: You get ultra hard slave training and get back to enslaving Skyrim. Ultra Hard means you first get a restrictive corset and collar, piercings, blindfold and a ring gag, get tattooed everywhere and then Farengar amputates all your limbs and you lay in a cold cell where they come and whip or pee on you. Then you get back your legs but you get 'em heeled and chained. Training ensues. You get back your arms but you get 'em cuffed and put in bondage mittens and yoked (unless they want you out of the yoke because of special training). You are forced to take upon ultra variations of special '-slut' training (explained further down). 

0. Additional stuff:

- You may get praised (or scolded) by random men (not slavers) around you for understanding and embracing your true purpose (or having to have it forced upon you), sometimes they will then approach you leading to dialog options which lead to sex, punishment, adding devices, taking stuff from you, etc... possible dialog options and outcomes dependent on how were you enslaved and what was the level of your attitude then.

-Towards Slaves and Women in general:

Defined by a new counter (capped at 20) which goes up if you act hard using your slaver position towards females (force yourself on a free woman, some quest actions and so on...) and goes down if you are kind to them (some quest interactions, taking off devices from slaves, etc.). Results in mostly radiant events, comments etc., maybe a slightly different outcome in ending the slavery. (slightly different values... Women of Skyrim are easily wronged)

1. Attitude to Women and Slaves: 0-3 (Kind)

You were seen as a kind mistress and now that you are enslaved both free women and slaves are pleasant toward you. 

Slaves: They will be happy to be able to call you their slave-sister, offer helpful advice, lend you food or water if ring-gagged, if you were forced they might sometimes volunteer for an enforcer call in your stead (with various effect). If one sees you in clothes she will quickly strip you to save you from punishment.

Free Women: They will pity you, say reassuring things, strip you if they see you in clothes, help you eat if you are gagged.

2. Attitude to Women and Slaves: 4-10 (Semi Kind)

You were seen as a mistress who had her better and worse days and now that you are enslaved free women are pleasant toward you, slaves may be pleasant, may be unpleasant. 

Slaves: They will sometimes be happily calling you a slave-sister and sometimes mocking you for who you were. If one sees you in clothes she won't help you nor will she call a men to punish you.

Free Women: They act mostly the same as in "kind" version.

3. Attitude to Women and Slaves: 11-20 (Rough)

You were seen as a rough, terrifying, hated mistress and now that you are enslaved both free women and slaves can unwind their hate toward you. 

Slaves: They fucking hate you! They will mock you, curse you, call a man to punish you if they see you in clothes and will never be helpful.

Free Women: They fucking hate you! All of the above but they may punish you themselves and lock you into stolen DD items!

Possible End Slavery Outcome (maybe only if at 20?): They honestly do not care that you helped in the process of abolishing slavery. They hate you so much that they want to execute you now that they do not need you anymore. You may beg for mercy resulting in them keeping you as a public slave (still no clothes, no hair, no piece of skin free of tattooes etc.).

2* I'd like it if the "-slut" trainings were expanded on, mattered in some way and were small questlines of their own. Especially if done "voluntary" by a dialog tree which you can enter at any time or be forced into after some time of being a slave. The idea comes from the fact that as a slave agent we do what a good slave-slut should and enslave more women. So, why not let a proper animal/beast-slut prove her worth by collecting all those creatures for the dungeon? Becoming a "-slut" for something could in my opinion result in an passive effect... It would work similar to a slave's perk tree. But you gain perks... by finishing training quests. 

"Master, is there any way for me to increase my value?"

Pike proceeds to list rumors of well-trained slave-sluts...

-Already existing ones: 

Animal-slut: 

"Kept in kennels? Why?"

Pike proceeds to ask if PC likes pets, lists some animals, and asks if PC ever had an animal as a pet.

How about a questline in which PC is taught how to pleasure animals? At first it's ok to just fuck a few beasts during the starting training, but I'd like it if you could choose for example a dog, and would then be sent on a training to become a true bitch for the canine of Skyrim, a Dog-slut. If you became a -slut for every group of animals from lvl 1 you are considered an Animal-Slut, and if you go through lvl 2 and the ultra training (draugr, mammoths, giants, etc.) you will be considered a fully fledged Beast-slut as well.

LVL-1

Dog-slut: 

"I had a dog once, he was warm and would keep me safe..."

Pike: "Warm you say? It's time you returned the favor, bitch!"

Training:

You are being sent to what's-his-name (The vampire in the dungeon... Marcus?) and you tell him that you were sent for a training fit for "bitches like you". He fucks you doggy-style and takes away all your DD items, locks bondage mittens on you and attaches a leash to your collar. During the training you are being fucked by dogs and doggy-style only, you have to sleep on the floor and walk around on all fours. The slavers will be walking you so you can pee outside and meet other dogs. During your training you earn (test- being fucked by Companions in Werewolf form) your ears and tail (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58165/?) equipped through a potion and you can't take them off unless exchanged for different set or if you ask for a removal potion. Then they send you for your last exams. Tame a wolf, a fox and a werewolf for the dungeon.  

Result: 

You unlock a wolf a fox and a werewolf in the dungeon which you can then fuck after asking the beast-keeper. Cool tail and ears, which when worn may make canines docile so it's a little bit less difficult to travel. Additional, canine related radiant quests from Pike and Mundus. People might treat you like a dog sometimes and get angry if you do not happily bark, bring back something they threw or let yourself be fucked doggy-style, probably by their dog...

Horse-slut:

"The woman I was used to own a horse, he would carry me on his back. He was so strong..."

Pike: "Then it's high time someone showed you how a mare like you properly rides a horse!"

Training:

Pretty much same but of course in different places (you get trained by whiterun's stables' owner) (available only with carriages already on slavers side maybe?), but you have to wear pony boots and maybe wear one of the wooden bit gags from zaz (or some other pony-girl stuff), you fuck horses and have to tame a deer and an elk for the dungeon.

Result: 

You unlock a deer and an elk in the dungeon which you can then fuck after asking the beast-keeper. Cool pony girl equipment which could increase your stamina and carrying capacity. Additional, horse related radiant quests from Pike and Mundus. 

Kitty-slut:

"As a child I used to play with cats from my village..."

Pike: "Oh I'm sure you were like a cute little kitten!"

Training:

At first you are trained in cat behavior by Nazeem, then by Khajiit caravaneers, when they deem you ready you are thrown into a cave with a sabertoothed tiger, you live with it for a while and tame him. As a test you are to tame a snow one and maybe a Vale one. You get cat ears and tail.

Result:

You unlock sabercats in the dungeon which you can then fuck after asking the beast-keeper. Cool tail and ears, which when worn may make felines docile so it's a little bit less difficult to travel. Additional, feline and khajiit related radiant quests from Pike and Mundus. Khajiits might treat you like a pet sometimes and get angry if you do not eagerly meow and purr, let yourself be petted (or groped) or clean at least one part of their body (guess which one) with your tongue like a good little kitty.

LVL-2 Skeever, Bear, Spider, Chaurus, etc.

Simply conjoined quests to tame and collect them for the dungeon + maybe incubating some eggs...

Ultra Training - Beast-Slut: Other creatures and mammoths.

As above pretty much...

With every part of the questline you unlock new random comments.

Pain-Slut: 

"Bleeding herself to an orgasm? How is that even possible?!"

Pike proceeds to say that he heard that there was a woman in Riverwood who came while the blacksmith whipped her ~If PC was responsible for enslaving Riverwood.

or

Pike proceeds to speak in great detail about the rumors of slaves who would enjoy being helpless and in pain ~If PC enslaved after Riverwood.

(after a quick dialogue dependent on the options above)

Pike: "I'm unsure if you'll survive it, but I hardly care! To the dungeon with you!"

Training: 

You are put in heavier and heavier bondage (chain devices <3), whipped and fucked till you can't differentiate one sensation from another, you get whipped while in every restraining, torture device (racks, poles, everything) imaginable. PC will be even taken out to Whiterun's Market and put in stocks for everyone to whip you.

Result:

You love bondage and pain. As a well trained Pain-slut, you may beg slavers for restrictive devices, ask Bellamy to only ever whip you instead of kissing before fucking, people might approach you intent on whipping you to unwind after their daily struggles, you come whenever someone whips you. 

Yo love pain so much that when you lose health you gain strength (useful in arena).

Additional, masochism related radiant quests from Pike and Mundus.

Comments!

Gangbang-slut:

"Being filled in every hole... That sounds..."

Pike: "AMAZING, doesn't it?! Tell Bellamy I want him here! Quickly!" 

Actually it's great as it is, but of course... comments! ;)

-My ideas:

Milk-slut:

"Multiple, giant breasts?! But, I only have two Master... And they are very small..."

Pike reassures his slave that he heard of an untested specific which might help her with that.

There is this dialog to make PC a milk mod economy milkmaid... but it only begins the process and nothing else happens really...

Training:

You drink the "untested potion" (lactacid) and are sent to Battle-Born farm, where you stay for a while, being taught to act like a proper cow and being milked with a milking device. Then you report back to Pike who is at first unimpressed with the effect but is sure it just needs to take some time. You are sent back to whatever you were doing. The quest will continue after you milk yourself for a specified (MCM) amount of bottles and bring them to Pike. He then sends you back to the farm for a while, back to Pike and he sends says that Farengar has something for you. He gives you a new potion which gives you cow ears and horns and a cow tail and makes you grow an additional row of breasts. 

Result:

You are a well trained Milk-slut with giant, quadruple boobs, and people might treat you like a cow, getting angry if you don't eagerly moo when being milked.

Piss-slut:

"Yellow showers? What does it mean Master?"

Pike: "Means I've just found a solution for the fact that there are no toilets in Skyrim!"

There is a radiant quest with whiterun's barracks and being a pisspot there, but I'd like to see it expanded on.

Being a piss-slut could result in random males wanting you to drink their piss, blah, blah, spent too much time writing all of this... definitely too much haha 

BTW... Skyrim's cities must reek of piss and shit O.O There are no toilets in Skyrim! Everyone shits and pisses in the street! Damn Bethesda! >.< xD 

Thank you, a great post and some great ideas

For the second part I probably won't do that for a version3, but I will think about that for v4. Restructuring the training progress and quest flow is not easy and I need to think carefully that I would make sense and don't break things for technical reasons...

For the same reason I will probably will not be doing the first idea of doing different trainings depending of what you did before

But what I maybe can start doing and will be in v3.x is some more detailed tracking of your actions and adding some reactions... for example how women or slaves will react to you when you have been a ruthless slaver...

By reading your ideas I also got the idea of tracking your reactions when you are still free while towns fall to slavery laws. In v3 slave agents will try to speak to you when you are a free woman and you can answer them submissive or rebellious. I am thinking also the slaver boys of slaverun may offer you some easy tasks you can do as a free woman for some realy good money but the tasks would be also very humiliating... so maybe you want to serve as a pisspot for good money?

As a slaver or a free woman... even if you are the most submissive woman the slaverun mod will give you options to let Pike enslave you, but the mod will not force you. I am thinking about changing that. So you will be forced into slavery (but this feature can be disabled in MCM)