Was a solution ever implemented (or found) for the pathing in this mod?

I'm just now coming back to this after a long time away from Skyrim. *Must* replay this mod, because it's excellent. But my biggest complaint with it was that it force-pathed me all the time, and Skyrim's pathing is so atrocious that it would routinely waste 60 seconds doing nothing because it couldn't figure out how to get to where it wanted to be. If there's a way around that I'm going to be stoked.

5 hours ago, fenix1978 said:

Yeah I gave up on it today. If there was a lite version of this with better writing to the story I'd be all for it. But basically watching your player get raped then go through some drawn out crude dialog and then more rape is just a bit too much for me. Aside from those 2 things it's a great mod.

I completely agree with Fenix1978's complaints, and yet...

There is an overaching story here, and a scope, such a range of events, that as a whole it's still interesting. The only other thing doing as much is ME, and that also has its issues, and lacks the story focus. It's pretty awesome that this basically completely remakes Skyrim into a mind-melting gonzo horror of craziness, where every single man is a self-obsessed asshole, and every woman... well, yeah, they're probably messed up even worse. If not to start with, after Pike's done torturing them into insanity they will be.

Sure, some things do get over-done to the point of monotony, for example, using a carriage results in such a drawn-out scene of animal sex, that after a few minutes the only thing to do is walk away and find something more interesting to do until it finishes. And yes, similar over-extended and repetitive experiences occurs at other points. Often. I don't think Fenix is imagining it.

The first time you come across these kind of scenes, there's a moment while you do a double take, like "Wow, you are fucking kidding me?" They are just so over-the-top, freaking stupid funny absurd. But by the thirteenth time, the impact is gone, and they become time-sinks that aren't even worth paying attention to.

In recompense, Slaverun allows a lot more freedom to the character than something like SD+. You might have to sit through a lot of rapes that get super repetitive, but you can go off and do quests, or follow whatever path you want, as long as you make your weekly payments. You aren't stuck in a room, with nothing to do, while a sandboxing NPC makes demands for you to produce objects that you can't possibly find, and then takes hours off a satisfaction stat you'll never be able to raise.

It would be so sweet, if some of this repetition were dropped, or made skippable. At other times it becomes a joke the mod is in on, like Igor and the blowjobs, which is pretty funny, and obviously intended to be.

If there were different and unique dialogues, something that moved the story, when things things repeated, I would find the repetitious rapes a lot easier to get through.

As is, it doesn't feel like the game quite recognizes past events. It's hard to reconcile going through the succubus path, and then Daughter of Cold Harbor, and then have dialogue where you whine to Ivana (or she whines to you) about how slavery is unfair. By that point, I think you're a little past worrying about that kind of trivia, and would probably tell Ivana to STFU or you'll flay her skin off and make a nice jacket from it. The whole "journey into monsterhood" quest line sort of runs out of rails after DoCH, and there's so much potential there. Appropos really falls down in this respect, because it has no concept of a character journey, and is stuck saying the same things after months of being enslaved as it said on day one. I get the impression that it's probably best not to go down that path, because it's not really finished, but it's a bit late for me.

So many times I wish I could fix the typos, or weird grammar that sometimes occurs in the dialogue. The originality isn't even an issue in comparison. For example, every time the dialogue mistakenly says "puppets" instead of "puppies" (or pets?), I can't help but cringe. It's not like it's every scene, there are others where the correct word is used. I get the feeling that multiple people wrote the dialogue, and some were better at it than others. Either that or the mod author has a multiple-personality disorder. The image of a womb full of puppets? WTF! The Muppet Babies? Too weird, even for me. By comparison "Soul Gem Pregnancy" makes perfect sense.

However, if there is a translation file, I might be tempted to give the dialogue a once-over when I've played through properly.

People put months of work into these mods, and it's pretty selfish to just leech up their work, complain about it, and not put back, so am serious about doing a check over the dialogue, if the mod author doesn't have an outright objection to that sort of thing.

But even if there's a translation file where I can fix everything easily, without endless CK clicking, I don't want to right now, as it would spoiler the entire thing. I want to see where the story goes.

Speaking of stats, it's pretty easy to cap the good-slave/bad-slave, and in-love-with-Bellamy values in either direction. It would be great if there was some kind of immediate reward or punishment if you get points past the caps.

1 hour ago, amasters said:

Was a solution ever implemented (or found) for the pathing in this mod?

I'm just now coming back to this after a long time away from Skyrim. *Must* replay this mod, because it's excellent. But my biggest complaint with it was that it force-pathed me all the time, and Skyrim's pathing is so atrocious that it would routinely waste 60 seconds doing nothing because it couldn't figure out how to get to where it wanted to be. If there's a way around that I'm going to be stoked.

The puzzle here is that most of those forced walks needn't have been forced in the first place.

A lot of scenes would benefit from some sort of "leash" mechanic that stops you wandering off completely, or changing cell, but where you have to put yourself in position and click, rather than force-walking you everywhere. The many non-essential force-walks make it more like a movie than a game, and I prefer games to movies.

This would particularly help with positioning sex scenes, because the player is a whole lot better at finding spots where the camera has room to work properly than the game seems to be.

Another question before I start my new character:

I want to experience as much of this mod as possible with a single character, without restarting the game. I know there are 3 slave endings and 2 slaver endings, and I also know there's a checkbox to make slavery "return to skyrim". Without spoiling too much, I'm hoping someone can tell me which major "routes" could be done, and in which order, within a single game. Because I'm guessing not every ending results in the story resetting, right?

8 hours ago, amasters said:

Another question before I start my new character:

I want to experience as much of this mod as possible with a single character, without restarting the game. I know there are 3 slave endings and 2 slaver endings, and I also know there's a checkbox to make slavery "return to skyrim". Without spoiling too much, I'm hoping someone can tell me which major "routes" could be done, and in which order, within a single game. Because I'm guessing not every ending results in the story resetting, right?

ok with the slavery can return to skyrim setting checked you can at most make 3 passes thru the mod in a single game without total duplication

basically you need slavery to disappear at the end of a pass (so it can come back), this can be done on the Slave Route (must abolish slavery),

Slaver Route (must get rid of slavery at end of route).  doing these 2 in this order would make it so that the duplication (along the Slave Route)

will be delayed as much as possible, then doing the  Slave Route (without switching sides mid way through) to the end (which leaves slavery still

happening, and would show you the rest of the content missed so far on that route).

for a single game with minimal (to no) duplication you can do the Slaver Route (get rid of slavery at the end), then the Slave Route (don't switch sides mid way).

12 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I completely agree with Fenix1978's complaints, and yet...

1 The first time you come across these kind of scenes, there's a moment while you do a double take, like "Wow, you are fucking kidding me?" They are just so over-the-top, freaking stupid funny absurd. But by the thirteenth time, the impact is gone, and they become time-sinks that aren't even worth paying attention to.

2 It would be so sweet, if some of this repetition were dropped, or made skippable. At other times it becomes a joke the mod is in on, like Igor and the blowjobs, which is pretty funny, and obviously intended to be.

3 If there were different and unique dialogues, something that moved the story, when things things repeated, I would find the repetitious rapes a lot easier to get through.

4 As is, it doesn't feel like the game quite recognizes past events. It's hard to reconcile going through the succubus path, and then Daughter of Cold Harbor, and then have dialogue where you whine to Ivana (or she whines to you) about how slavery is unfair. By that point, I think you're a little past worrying about that kind of trivia, and would probably tell Ivana to STFU or you'll flay her skin off and make a nice jacket from it. The whole "journey into monsterhood" quest line sort of runs out of rails after DoCH, and there's so much potential there. Appropos really falls down in this respect, because it has no concept of a character journey, and is stuck saying the same things after months of being enslaved as it said on day one. I get the impression that it's probably best not to go down that path, because it's not really finished, but it's a bit late for me.

5 So many times I wish I could fix the typos, or weird grammar that sometimes occurs in the dialogue. The originality isn't even an issue in comparison. For example, every time the dialogue mistakenly says "puppets" instead of "puppies" (or pets?), I can't help but cringe. It's not like it's every scene, there are others where the correct word is used. I get the feeling that multiple people wrote the dialogue, and some were better at it than others. Either that or the mod author has a multiple-personality disorder. The image of a womb full of puppets? WTF! The Muppet Babies? Too weird, even for me. By comparison "Soul Gem Pregnancy" makes perfect sense.

6 Speaking of stats, it's pretty easy to cap the good-slave/bad-slave, and in-love-with-Bellamy values in either direction. It would be great if there was some kind of immediate reward or punishment if you get points past the caps.

if i knew how to multi quote on the new site this would be included in previous post...anyway i will cover a few things here

1 - there is a section in the MCM that lets quite a lot of the stuff be skippable (mainly the actual sex scenes).  it is labeled Problems (it might be cheats or something else).

2 - like you i found some of them seemed to be "jokes" also that the mod was in on, and for skippable parts ...there are some (see point 1)

3 - as for possibility of more different and unique dialogues that is correct, but for the most part this is a single person doing all the hard work.  if you can think of more

different and unique dialogues please suggest them in the thread here.  Kenjoka does read and take suggestions into account.  you specific dialogue may or may

not make it in the mod but he does take suggestions (and implement some of them).

4 - this is a problem all major mods run into.  there are literally thousands of mods out there and having a mod take account of every other mod out there is just not

possible.  as far as the possibility of telling someone (Ivanna) to just STFU, all i can say it make suggestions (the more details you provide, and possible reasons

and other options the more likely it is that some part will end up in the mod), the author does read and take suggestions into consideration.  the more work you

do to make it easier for him to implement the more likely it is that it can end up in the mod (this goes for all mods), with the understanding that it NEVER guarentees

it will make it in the mod.

5 - this is a prime thing you can actually help with (for any mod).   make note of these things (english is not the native language of everyone).  make a post of these

things (spoilers to prevent spoiling the story line for those that don't want it spoiled would be good). be specific, when in the mod is the line (what scene and 

what part of the scene), make a recommendation for a possible fix (what should it be to be better or fit correctly).  if you just tell him there is a line with "muppet

babies" in the mod it is very hard for him to find. but if you can tell him exactly when and where the line occurs (and a better fix for it) it makes it much much

easier to fix.

think of a book you buy at a bookstore ..it goes through a long process from the time the author first writes it to the finished product..a mod has a lot of the

same points....but if he has to try to hunt through hundreds of lines to find a single error it will take a lot more time than if someone can say "hey this has an error 

right here on page 257, 3rd paragraph, 2nd line".  when you make a post on the dialogue error (and a possible fix). that is exactly what you are doing, showing 

him there is a possible mistake, and the more specific you can be in showing where it is at the easier it will be for it to get fixed.

6 - a nice idea.  as i said in this post make suggestions in the thread, the more you provide the better.  ie what are some rewards you want to see included, what

are some punishments you want to see??

this post (and all my posts actually_) is not meant to disparage the work (or thoughts) of any other person...but to hopefully provide information (or inspiration)

to others.

18 hours ago, fenix1978 said:

Yeah I gave up on it today. If there was a lite version of this with better writing to the story I'd be all for it. But basically watching your player get raped then go through some drawn out crude dialog and then more rape is just a bit too much for me. Aside from those 2 things it's a great mod.

You do realize you could skip the parts about being a slave or a slaver, enable slavery for all of Skyrim and then play on from there?

If you enable the "cheats" you can skip any of the basic quests so if it's too tedious for you, just skip it. (Save before each quest starts, if you don't like the way it's going, reload and then skip).

There are so many ways to play through this mod and it's the only major quest mod that is actually set up where it can be repeated.  If it's still not what you want I can understand not keeping it but your messages so far have been heavy on the "I don't like" and pretty light on asking how you can customize what you're doing.

Hi, It is a great mod as ever. I just wondering, during the early expansion of slavery business, if the player is a slave, does it make sense to just let player to go to place, like Riverwood all by her own? I mean even the play char was forced to accepted her fate, given a opportunity, she would not hesitate to running from slaver and escape to other places. It might make much more sense to have some slaver (like Bellemy) to accompany player char to any city or town during the early period of the game. Latter on depend on submission level of the player char, Pike might decide to just let player go on her own. Also when the slaverun main quest starts, I found it quite surprise to see let player char is still allow to exit the city of Whiterun as slave. If you try to ask help from some people, some of the dialogue is about to sneak out the city and never return. But at the moment, there is really no need to sneaking out, you can just walk out and nobody is stoping your char. Doesn't make any senses on this, does it?

It might also be a good opportunity for some new quests, like player char can first decide to play around, until the slaver lower their guard and escape from the city. Of course if you do so, it will trigger the Speicial unit (as a bounty hunter) trying to hunt you down and reclaimed you (as a rediant quest, similar to prison overhal). You may also have chance to see other escaped slaves, or Ivan's relatives to warn them, and eventually lead player char to anti-slavery organisation which could link to the liberation of Skyrim from the tyrany of Slaverun slavers.

Just a though. Thanks for the hard work. I takes great joy playing this mod.

I'm having some issues where sexlab scenes don't trigger very consistently at all. To be honest I don't have a very good reason to suspect it's Slaverun's fault, but I don't really know where else to start. I've never had any problems in the past, but I've never tried a dominant playthrough. Quests advance fine, with dialog reflecting a scene that simply never happens. But it's not like Slaverun *never* triggers scenes successfully, because it does. 

Any ideas? This is a completely new character with a completely fresh mod-list that's untested, but uses only mods that I've used in the past without issues, and they're all the latest versions of those mods. 

Is the Slavers beeing so dumb intentional? I mean, every woman has their right removed and can be fucked by anybody, that' s like a Drug dealer who tries to legalize cocain. The Slaves don' t need to be bought and can be fucked with no cost. Woman can not buy Privileges like Immunity from rape or allowed to wear clothes? The best man is the Guy who does nothing but stand in front of the main gate? As a Slaver you have to pay your boss 10.000 septims to enslave markarth. Who pays his boss to be allowed to work for him? Have the slavers no common and no business sense?

Just got enslaved and... maybe i'm dumb, but how do i get out of the gag Belethor gives me? 

*edit: AdditemMenu gave me a key, not sure if that's how it's supposed to work. Another option for people who don't have mods to get keys would be nice, though^^

Other things i'd like to see if possible, as a soft dependency:

- Beeing female. Depending on the NPC, some might want you to be pregnant while others don't. They'd recognize any pregnancy during second trimester and either start whipping you (more) for abortion, stop it but fuck you more. Some comments would be nice as well, possibly for other situation than just pregnancy... possibly even addtional scenes like a vampire during menstruation. A guy or one of the cleaning women complaining that you're bleeding.

Maybe dialogues with other slaves about the appropiate status.

- Bathing in Skyrim. Rather depending on situation than NPC , sometimes they like you filthy, sometimes they tell you to clean yourself.

-Fill her up. (Allow you to) pull plugs out to get a flat belly again.

*edit2: oh... and i have a minor problem, rather curious if that's normal or maybe something wrong with my game: The enforcer sometimes fails to trigger sexlab, especially Farengar is horny all the time, searches a slave, finds one but doesn't move to fuck, both PC and NPC slaves. Just keeps his vanilla routine, but i've seen that happen for others as well. Maybe it's just a difference between "slave to fuck can be found" and "they do it" for the distance or something? Didn't change default values for that.

On 12/17/2017 at 2:35 PM, Nazzzgul666 said:

Just got enslaved and... maybe i'm dumb, but how do i get out of the gag Belethor gives me? 

*edit: AdditemMenu gave me a key, not sure if that's how it's supposed to work. Another option for people who don't have mods to get keys would be nice, though^^

Other things i'd like to see if possible, as a soft dependency:

- Beeing female. Depending on the NPC, some might want you to be pregnant while others don't. They'd recognize any pregnancy during second trimester and either start whipping you (more) for abortion, stop it but fuck you more. Some comments would be nice as well, possibly for other situation than just pregnancy... possibly even addtional scenes like a vampire during menstruation. A guy or one of the cleaning women complaining that you're bleeding.

Maybe dialogues with other slaves about the appropiate status.

- Bathing in Skyrim. Rather depending on situation than NPC , sometimes they like you filthy, sometimes they tell you to clean yourself.

-Fill her up. (Allow you to) pull plugs out to get a flat belly again.

*edit2: oh... and i have a minor problem, rather curious if that's normal or maybe something wrong with my game: The enforcer sometimes fails to trigger sexlab, especially Farengar is horny all the time, searches a slave, finds one but doesn't move to fuck, both PC and NPC slaves. Just keeps his vanilla routine, but i've seen that happen for others as well. Maybe it's just a difference between "slave to fuck can be found" and "they do it" for the distance or something? Didn't change default values for that.

Going along with your Bathing in Skyrim soft dependency maybe as an animation or something have your slave master wash you. And also with the beeing female one maybe in the case of pregnancy maybe when they don't want a baby they could also force feed the woman the contraceptive potions.

Okay, so I'm doing the preliminary quest but for some reason (probably too many mods) I can't get into the Sleeping Giant to talk to the innkeeper without the game crashing. I summoned him outside with player.placeatme but he has no new dialogue. What am I missing? 

I found his code with 'Help Orgnar". Have I perhaps summoned the original version rather than one changed by the mod?

7 minutes ago, Darsie said:

I found his code with 'Help Orgnar". Have I perhaps summoned the original version rather than one changed by the mod?

They are the same, and you summoned none of both. ;) .placeatme creates a copy, it doesn't move NPCs. This still might work and copy the dialogue as well, in one case (cursed loot intro for Leon) it was even a workaround a crash with the original, but if you want the original, use "moveto player". I believe that's the correct syntax, but i never 100% remember, better look it up.

Hi Kenjoka, thanks for this great mod. Are you willing to consider suggestions? I have one about the "enforcer" system:

As I understand, the enforcer is a script that searches npcs and removes their equipment. Do you think you can make the enforcer an npc? The enforcer npc would patrol the town and periodically search npcs and remove equipment when necessary. This means that the removal won't happen all at once, and the player gets to witness the removal in action.

npcs that never leave the house will be safe from the enforcer as long as they stay inside. This adds a new layer of game play, cuz the player can "sneak" a follower out of town at night, when the enforcer is not walking about. What do you think?

18 hours ago, Darsie said:

Okay, so I'm doing the preliminary quest but for some reason (probably too many mods) I can't get into the Sleeping Giant to talk to the innkeeper without the game crashing. I summoned him outside with player.placeatme but he has no new dialogue. What am I missing? 

another possibility is the mod "Are you there" (from nexus)...that mod will let you summon npcs to you (or you to them) OR make a copy of the NPC.

link https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76051/

i use that mod for debugging purposes (lost followers mainly) but it can be used for the purpose you want to (move NPC out of a spot you cannot access to progress quest)

and if used correctly it will move the actual npc (not make a clone, although you can do this too).

On 18/12/2017 at 8:35 AM, Nazzzgul666 said:

May be a bit late answering this for the OP, but in general, there is no need for keys in Slaverun. At all.

Spoiler

Strictly speaking, you don't need to get out of ANY items in Slaverun. The whole point is that if a master locks you in devices, you are supposed not to be able to remove them until a master lets you out of them. It doesn't check that you haven't removed them, unlike DCL's Leon and Leah, but it doesn't offer any easy ways out either.

In practice, items get removed (or added) periodically as you progress the quests.

In the case of the initial Belethor gag, it gets removed by Pike almost immediately, on the next quest step.

If you have DCL installed, it can add all sorts of extra items, and so you may need keys (or special keys), but it has means for you to get them, and get you out of restraints, so in that case, configure it to your preference, whether it's finding keys, ways to escape, or helpful NPCs. But DCL isn't needed for Slaverun, and they don't have particularly great synergy together. If I were setting up a new playthrough for Slaverun, I wouldn't put DCL in there. In a Slaverun context, many of its great features are unusable, explicitly disabled, or conflict somewhat with Slaverun's intent. It's probably safer not to add such a huge mod if you aren't really using it.

Slaverun won't put you in a gag that enforces oral chastity, but DCL can, unless you configure it not to.

However, if you aren't using DCL, Slaverun uses a fairly narrow set of items, and no matter what it puts on you, as a slave you can still progress the quests. I'd advise allowing fast-travel while bound though.

It seems that Slaverun is designed so that you can do the whole thing at level 1, completely bound, albeit with some annoyance with the gag dialogues.

But it does like to make you travel back and forth across the width of the entire map, and you might not really be able to survive doing that as a low-level bound slave if you don't use fast travel or carriages.

If you can't fast travel, and have to use carriage drivers, every time you use a new driver, he replays the dogs+horses travel stop scene, which includes at least 19 animal rapes and a couple of carriage driver rapes on top. It takes forever, and I really can't see any reason for making the player sit through this more than once. Rather than do that for every carriage driver I want to use, I just use fast travel.

How about a "bondage lovers" option, where you can't get (or keep) a submissive score of 20 without being in devices every time you speak to Pike or Bellamy - instead if you speak to them without enough devices worn, you wouldn't be able to progress any quests, instead get a beating and devices added?

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

May be a bit late answering this for the OP, but in general, there is no need for keys in Slaverun. At all.

Ah, Dang. Since i was supposed to speak with Bellamy in earlier steps to continue, i thought it would be the same here. I already was at the door to Dragonsreach and returned because i didn't want to miss anything. I remembered one case in v1.x where i had to remove an armbinder before i went to the arena, but that might have been a bug or script lag that this was necessary, don't remember.

A hint would be nice nevertheless. :smile:

22 hours ago, Johan_at_lovers_lab said:

Is it possible to choose which devices and such this mod uses? ´Cause my character doesn´t look to well with some gear (missing body parts or missing body)?

Johan, if your are missing body parts use bodyslide and make a batch. Just click on everything and disable the stuff that you do not want. Such as if you use HDT click on HDT enabled gear and so on. The body parts should come back after that.

Experience:

This is happened to me before and whenever npcs had the gloves on their arms would disappear.

4 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Can somebody tell me if it's normal that Slaverun sometimes fails to trigger sex although it should? Happens both for enforcer and some scenes, for example the carriage driver when i brought him the arrested whore.

It's pretty much at the end of this log:

Papyrus.0.log

I've been having this a lot myself recently, and I don't think I had any such problems a few months ago last time I tried. Now it seems like Slaverun fails to trigger a scene more often than not.

3 hours ago, amasters said:

I've been having this a lot myself recently, and I don't think I had any such problems a few months ago last time I tried. Now it seems like Slaverun fails to trigger a scene more often than not.

It is not normal.

Sometimes an animation is missing and you might get people standing around apparently doing nothing, but player controls will still be locked. Pressing space soon clears through the scene.

Sometimes NPCs drop out of a scene because the scene that got picked can't actually fit them in.

However, not playing a scene at all is not something I ever seen.

There are lots of reset and repair options in sexlab and zaz. Have you tried them all?