The extensive White Wedding Quest line only happens if you are fully subservient.

thx! 

Looking forward to it :P

Are there special questlines for rebellious slaves, too? 

Do you consider being spit-roasted over an open fire to be a Quest line?

The extensive White Wedding Quest line only happens if you are fully subservient.

thx! 

Haha, I had that already in another mod... just forgot the name... Slaves of Tamriel maybe?!

Sounds good still :P But let me guess: i have to chose the "die in the bad end" option in MCM? :)

thx! 

Haha, I had that already in another mod... just forgot the name... Slaves of Tamriel maybe?!

Sounds good still :P But let me guess: i have to chose the "die in the bad end" option in MCM? :)

Yep. Totally worth it to see that scene.  Then back off a bit to an earlier save and change history...

usage report of current version

overall the mod is GREAT

spoilers used to shorten length of post and/or to hide stuff for people who have not played the mod.

a few ideas/suggestions that could potentially make the mod even better (imho)

for anyone who has not played the mod yet I would suggest you play the mod first (up to when you are bringing slavery to Falkreath at least)

I have played thru the whole PC as Slaver questline (both as male and as a female).  PC as slave up to bringing slavery to Falkreath on current pass.

(a couple of revisions ago I did play through the whole pc as slave questline).

PC as slaver - number 1 for both male and female PC, number 2 refers to PC if female only.

1 - I think you missed the opportunity to add a lot of depth to the mod by not doing more with the Ivana/Diamond possibilities.

in pc as slave route there is a ton more depth to those NPCs.

2 - Female Slaver questline - hmm through the whole route there is only 1 single dialogue option to get Female PC to admit females should be

slaves, and become a slave.  it is there all the time but it is the same single dialogue.  this would be soo much better if the dialogue changed

as more cities were enslaved.

something I think that was missed was a extra optional quest that would "trick" the PC into enslaving herself.  this should be a later stage quest,

probably about the time of RIften and available all the way up to Solitude. 

Pike could send the Female PC Slaver out to capture the person who attacked his helpers (Bellamy and Murphy) though he does not say which

helpers were attacked.  quest would have PC then talk to Bellamy, then go to and talk to someone else (TG member??), sent to random radiant

dungeon to kill its boss, notice that this was not the right person go see Bellamy for more info, then talk to Bellamy again, Bellamy send PC to see

Pike for having failed to find the attacker (this is actually the PC but she does not realize it...yet), then back to Pike to talk to him, at which point he

reveals it was all a trick to enslave the PC because "all females should be slaves", pc is forcibly enslaved at this point.

PC as a Slave (for females only of course)

PC starts rebellious but eventually becomes submissive with only occasional flashes or rebellion.

this route is done very well now and I do not know of anything that would make it better.

PC as full on rebellious all the way slave (someone else also made this point)

there are times in the mod where the PC is forced to become more submissive, and is forced to help Ivana.  it would be better if there was options

so that the PC could be rebellious anyway, even though it will cause Ivana to be hurt more (she does not care about this stranger anyway).

PC as Slave - a full on Submissive Slave already at the beginning (either she just that subby, or other mod(s) already mind broke her)

there are scenes where there is literally no choice but for the PC to be resistant/rebellious (sub score actually changes). there should be a way

for the PC to chose a different dialogue (so that the sub score does not actually change), the scene could still have all the other normal effects

(Ivana getting whipped, amputated, etc). 

absolutely could not play the mod without the "problems" section of the MCM.  that section is an absolute lifesaver for me due to the technical issue below.

technical issue

I have run into a technical issue PAIA (player armbinder idle animation) on this pass.  previously I had hit the same issue to a much lesser degree.

I KNOW that this issue being this bad this time is caused by a combination of too much in my game (more mods than I should probably have to

play Slaverun Reloaded easily) and my rig not being up to the challenge of being this heavily modded with big mods.

I have 3 other mods that, at times, run into problems due to the PAIA, which I can usually resolve fairly easily by using Captured Dreams Shop feature

that resets PAIA by resetting player idles.  while playing thru the Whiterun portion of the mod, EVEN this was not enough to let me progress.

when this mod has me in a armbinder I have to use the problems section to have any chance to progress the mod.

I have to manually save the game then turn off everything (except scene) to have a 60-75% chance to progress.

at times I even have to turn scene off also (problems section) to progress at all (90% chance to progress then).

the only possible thing you could do that would help me with this issue would be to replace armbinders with yokes, which I am NOT asking you to do.

this is just something I have to deal with.  included in post so that if others are having the same issue and have not figured out how to get past it they

can see what works (for me at least).

in conclusion this is a great mod overall and many thanks for making it.

please keep up the great work :exclamation::heart::)

I really love the mod! I have only played as a slave, but I'm going to play as a slaver as well.

I found that it was a little inconsistent at times like

Being hurt by the Argonian in prison by him having sex so much, you have already gone through the painslut and Dremora training, you should be able to handle a horny Argonian.

Same with the Orc chief.. It really shouldn't be anything compared to a couple Dremoras or the various big animals you have already had sex with.

Or that sometimes after being made into a painslut that whippings only hurt, and not being turned on.

Or that the first slave that you enslave, Jasmin I think her name was, anyway, she was never certified and you never got to talk to her again after the initial capture

I don't mean to be a grammar Nazi, but you should really look through the dialogue a bit.

It's either "This slave or These slaves" no other combination

Really is spelled with two l, not one.

Skyrim crashes on startup when this mod is active.  I have all the requirements too. Does anyone know why?

No, you probably don't. Crashing on startup is a sign of a missing required mod.  Check the requirements and don't forget to check the requirements of the required mods and their requirements etc.

Kenjoka: Any future plans for this mod that you can tell us about?

here is a list of things I have done or I am working on for V3.0

- as a free player you can now end slavery by doing the 'End Slavery Quest' (done and tested)

- if you are a slave and the enforcer selects you for a rape, you have the option to play the 'normal' sexlab call or a more complex scene where spectators will watch and comment your rape (done and tested)

- as an additional punishment you have the option to do another Walk of Shame (or if you have high faction with Pike, invest that faction points and skip this punishment); not just a simple copy of the first (done and tested 90%)

- restructured the location check for the new mainquest2 where Skyrim will get free of the slavery law again town by town; also written the base steps for that mainquest2. (done and tested 90%)

My plan is to write and fill this mainquest2 in detail so at least 2 cities can be freed in 3.0

- added 'slave agents' in all towns which will start patroling when slavery has started; this slave agents have dialogs to check your status, but also may forcegreet you from time to time. One example is: a slave agent in a free town can start a little demonstration (scene) what slave sluts can be used for if he meets you when you are a slave (you better be also careful if you are a free woman in a slavetown) (done and tested 90%)

The main part I was working on is building a Colosseum with Hearthfire mechanism,

What in Hearthfire is a house, is here the whole Colosseum, what in Hearthfire is a room , is here a part of the Colosseum, e.g the arena which is technical even more than one cell.

All is embedded in 8 quests, where you have to run around, find and gather people, building things in workbenches.

The Colosseum is the place where there will be animal shows and gladiator fights. (done 80% and tested 70%)

This part is mostly done, whats coming next are a lot of smaller (animal mansion like) quests where you will collect 'animal types' for which I can find sexlab animations and another part where you will search for named gladiator

Another part will be the arena fight, where I will probably will be testing things a lot.

I probably forgot something... fixed some minor bugs and added also more dialogues and options in existing quests

Kenjoka: Thank you for the extra detail!

But just let me remind you White Wedding left a lot of Dovakin relatives uncaptured and running around... And maybe a quicker way to skip steps and get to it.

A very informal estimate for a 3.0 target date would be great too.

Kenjoka: Any future plans for this mod that you can tell us about?

here is a list of things I have done or I am working on for V3.0

- as a free player you can now end slavery by doing the 'End Slavery Quest' (done and tested)

- if you are a slave and the enforcer selects you for a rape, you have the option to play the 'normal' sexlab call or a more complex scene where spectators will watch and comment your rape (done and tested)

- as an additional punishment you have the option to do another Walk of Shame (or if you have high faction with Pike, invest that faction points and skip this punishment); not just a simple copy of the first (done and tested 90%)

- restructured the location check for the new mainquest2 where Skyrim will get free of the slavery law again town by town; also written the base steps for that mainquest2. (done and tested 90%)

My plan is to write and fill this mainquest2 in detail so at least 2 cities can be freed in 3.0

- added 'slave agents' in all towns which will start patroling when slavery has started; this slave agents have dialogs to check your status, but also may forcegreet you from time to time. One example is: a slave agent in a free town can start a little demonstration (scene) what slave sluts can be used for if he meets you when you are a slave (you better be also careful if you are a free woman in a slavetown) (done and tested 90%)

The main part I was working on is building a Colosseum with Hearthfire mechanism,

What in Hearthfire is a house, is here the whole Colosseum, what in Hearthfire is a room , is here a part of the Colosseum, e.g the arena which is technical even more than one cell.

All is embedded in 8 quests, where you have to run around, find and gather people, building things in workbenches.

The Colosseum is the place where there will be animal shows and gladiator fights. (done 80% and tested 70%)

This part is mostly done, whats coming next are a lot of smaller (animal mansion like) quests where you will collect 'animal types' for which I can find sexlab animations and another part where you will search for named gladiator

Another part will be the arena fight, where I will probably will be testing things a lot.

I probably forgot something... fixed some minor bugs and added also more dialogues and options in existing quests

Delightfull thanks for the news !

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been keeping up with this thread in a while, but back when V2 was in the testing stages, there was talk about optional comments on your slave character's breast size and something about gradually increasing them over the course of the questline, right? Was that successfully implemented, and if so, was the breast growth handled by scaling the breasts up or increasing the player's weight setting?

11 minutes ago, Mud said:

I haven't been keeping up with this thread in a while, but back when V2 was in the testing stages, there was talk about optional comments on your slave character's breast size and something about gradually increasing them over the course of the questline, right? Was that successfully implemented, and if so, was the breast growth handled by scaling the breasts up or increasing the player's weight setting?

At least one option uses the Inflation Framework:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2360-sexlab-inflation-framework/

It very successfully increases the size of the breasts - but I wound up disabling it. Turns out I don't like huge breasts...

On 5.11.2017 at 6:19 PM, fred200 said:

Kenjoka: Thank you for the extra detail!

But just let me remind you White Wedding left a lot of Dovakin relatives uncaptured and running around... And maybe a quicker way to skip steps and get to it.

A very informal estimate for a 3.0 target date would be great too.

if you mean with Dovakin relatives the rest of your big family which hasn't come to Slaverun yet, then they will coming in any 3.0 version, maybe later in 2018.

2018 will be the year where you can free Skyrim again and Pike will be very unhappy. So if he can get more of your family... we will see

We already have November, so there will probably not be a Xmas version... maybe... a very early alpha at begin of 2018

On 5.11.2017 at 7:37 PM, mangalo said:

Thanks for the update, not a big fan of animal sex but let's see. Will there be small fixes to the points people have raised ?

there will be a lot of them. I will make an extra post for that

On 16.11.2017 at 1:04 AM, Mud said:

there a two modes for breast increasing and you can use none, one of them or even both.

The first needs a bodyslide setting as it increases only the pc weight, the second works with the inflation frameword

Ok, here an update what I have added or changed for V3 the last weeks

- added an option that hair will not be colored for a slave

- added options that the outfit of free woman in enslaved cities (in V2 they wear always boots) can be configured (Random, Naked, Shoes, Boots, Shoes and Gloves, Boots and Gloves)

- added more options for the npc slave outfits (Random, Naked, Collar, collar and foot chain, collar+foot+cuffs, collar+foot+cuffs+piercings, collar+foot+cuffs+piercings+corset)

- completed testing the quests for building the arena

- added a MCM tab to configure which fight modes and what oppenents will be available at the arena

- added a MCM tab to configure which devious devices Slaverun will use in quests and which not (I am working with develop version 4.0 of DD frameworks)

- added options to load and save 3 different configuration settings

- started working on a slaver training quest

- started working on the arena fights

- started working on the Mainquest2 and the first subquest to free Solitude

- improved the cheat functions to skip fast through 'old' content; there are also cheats to give you materials to build the arena

- added an option for slaves to buy their freedom with gold

- Slaverun Slavers will now recognize when you are already a slave by another slave mod (if using zbfFactionSlave) and comment that; but they will enslave you anyway :-)

- Pike will check your Sexlab stats and for experienced slaves he will offer that you skip the sex slave trainings

- a technical refactoring of the enforcer; now cities can get free from the slavery laws (which will be done by quest) and the free woman of this town will redress again (with an default outfit)

20171119153627_1.thumb.jpg.3c8e90573130006ef4126a69d8165b66.jpg

20171119142142_1.thumb.jpg.5d98726f4466ad8620b3e8457dfd7449.jpg

20171118170825_1.thumb.jpg.8f2535dc6b3349003b8ce8d06bfe8039.jpg

20171118170753_1.thumb.jpg.1d255938d34e98f2b5155bbbe41327bc.jpg

Before I will release an alpha version I want at least to have finished the 'Free Solitude' quest and one working fight mode for the arena.

At the moment I am also testing the new ZAZ Animation V8.0 framework. I haven't found any problems yet, but I also haven't used any of the new features.

If everything looks good, I will use it to let you build furnitures in the Colosseum (via Heathfire workbench recipes).

12 hours ago, alldots said:

Yeah, I keep getting an error after I downloaded ZAZ 8.0 as well telling me that I need 7.0 for the mod to be enabled, it doesn't look disabled and is still in my MCM, can I play with 8.0 or revert back to 7.0 for this mod? 

i will make an update to enable ZAZ 8.0... probably on Friday (it's just a simple script where I check the version number)

with one or two more bugfixes for slaverun v2.x

On 19.11.2017 at 5:12 PM, Kenjoka said:

- started working on a slaver training quest

Does this mean a slaver PC training a new employee, or a (former) slaver PC getting trained as a slave? The latter would be very interesting. I feel the "enslaved slaver" thing is by far the hottest scenario in this mod, but it turns meh since it's the exact same thing as a fresh slave start. Doesn't make much sense for someone who has previously enslaved a bunch of women and helped bring about oppressive new laws to be particularly concerned about Diamond's well-being or dignity, or a prudishly innocent little girlie.

A different quest path for an enslaved slaver might be worth considering. The new prologue is notably higher quality than the rest of the mod, which is only natural since it benefits from all the experience gained by creating everything up to that point. A whole new branch would leave the main quest to be worked on further at your leisure while giving a chance to try something different on the side.