Maybe it is just me, but I would never consider running a big quest driven mod like Captured Dreams with a big quest driven mod like Slaverun. Maria Eden is another. Just asking for trouble.

well of course it would be better to only have a single bigish quest mod in a playthrough.

however Captured Dreams and Slaverun Reloaded both have done similar things through different approaches in that they can be played

together (and with even more big or bigish quest mods).

Captured Dreams - it just adds a extra shop (or shop and grounds) to the game UNTIL you go do stuff with it.  then it affects things WHILE playing it. 

after done with it, it really does not affect much other stuff.....but it does have some parts that may (depends on whether or not you play those parts) 

affect other stuff.

Slaverun Reloaded - affects a lot of other stuff while playing. some thing you cannot do while playing it (I have not found anything vanilla actually broken...just paused).

after playing thru the whole questline it gives you a very nice option, either have its effects stay or you can have it effects totally gone, with the added

option of being able to replay the whole mod again from start to finish all over again, which means you can play multiple versions of it in a single game.

Hey,

first of all: awesome Mod! I will give more detailed feedback later when I am through with the first quest line.

But thx already for making this. Just WoW!

PROBLEM:

I wanted to see what happens when I try to escape (when not reporting back with Bellamy in the numbers of days). 

I did it, I ran away. I got the message "you are now a run away slave bla bla" but then... nothing happened. Nobody tried to hunt me. Nobody tried to talk to me or had dialogues. Not even Whiterun Guards or any other NPC including Bellamy...

So, did I do something wrong? I dont have POP installed currently with Slaverun for not too much confusion. Do I need it to make the escape Slave stuff work? 

I was hoping for some weird stuff from what I saw with the "escaped slave" on the spit roast ...

Please, what am I doing wrong? 

EDIT: ok, no idea why, but it worked now. This time I really forgot about the time and was escape slave without really wanting it to happen lol :)

This time a guard knocked me out and brought me back.... nice.

Maybe it is just me, but I would never consider running a big quest driven mod like Captured Dreams with a big quest driven mod like Slaverun. Maria Eden is another. Just asking for trouble.

Yeah usually I avoid that but for some reason I thought this mod was compatible at one time with CD. Really wanted those new gimp hoods. If I'm not mistaken Sanguine's Debauchery and *possibly* Mia's Lair (Sexlab Slavery I think it's actually called) are also prone to cause issues. I think they all manipulate similar elements, being slavery mods. I think it's something like a faction or something. Zaz slave and slaver I think. I'm no expert.

hello, i have got problem with initial Bellamy scene, when i reply to him "fuck off moron...." murphy approaches me and my NPC puts her hands behind her back and then nothing happens, all NPC and mz PC standing quietly and i cant move. I have got ZAZ 7.0, this skeleton and CBE and i do have legal steam game SKyrim Legendary edition, i use FNIS behaviour 6.3 + creature pack

Please help.

simi

I can unstuck animations sometimes simply by saving and reloading game, its not 100% but animation often triggers afterwards.

hello, i have got problem with initial Bellamy scene, when i reply to him "fuck off moron...." murphy approaches me and my NPC puts her hands behind her back and then nothing happens, all NPC and mz PC standing quietly and i cant move. I have got ZAZ 7.0, this skeleton and CBE and i do have legal steam game SKyrim Legendary edition, i use FNIS behaviour 6.3 + creature pack

Please help.

simi

I can unstuck animations sometimes simply by saving and reloading game, its not 100% but animation often triggers afterwards.

How long are you waiting after you tell Bellamy to fuck off? I've had long delays with that part as sometimes the scene takes a while to start for some odd reason.

Yeah usually I avoid that but for some reason I thought this mod was compatible at one time with CD. Really wanted those new gimp hoods. If I'm not mistaken Sanguine's Debauchery and *possibly* Mia's Lair (Sexlab Slavery I think it's actually called) are also prone to cause issues. I think they all manipulate similar elements, being slavery mods. I think it's something like a faction or something. Zaz slave and slaver I think. I'm no expert.

I use Mod Organizer and create one Profile for every major Quest mod. One for SD, one for Maria Eden, one for Slaverun and so on...

Basic mods stay the same, I just change the required mods and the main mods of course.

I also install FNIS and all FNIS sub mods individaully for each profile (with numbers from 01-10) to be able to have seperate animation files, too.

I change the FNIS exe every time before I run it in a profile (navigate to the respective FNIS installation every time).

Dont know if this is the indented solution, but at the moment it works for me (but I restart MO before switchting profiles, sometimes even my whole PC to avoid T-boning still -.-).

But in the end I can enjoy all story modes at the same time. I can even have Slaverun two or three times with different characters. 

hello

Thanks for this mod, i love it !
I have a problem to bring slavery law in Dawnstar with the slaver way.

I need to persuade a sailor and a miner to buy females slaves, i have 2 choose : do myself the humilliate task or take a slave with me.
I can't find any slave, the masters slavers in whiterun don't give me, someone can help me?

Thanks, and sorry for my bad english

all right....so the troll animation seems disabled also...

first the dog, now this?....a little help would be nice.....

I had similar problems over the time. I couldnt figure out what helped in the end, but here are some of the things I did/checked:

Enable creature animations in Sexlab

Enable and register animations in SLAL

Also, do you use Mod Organizer with different profiles? FNIS seems to be buggy when used on different profiles.

Could also be Mod Order related (for MO...)

Sometimes it also helped to just run FNIS again.

Another time it helped to zoom into first person and then out again.

hello

Thanks for this mod, i love it !

I have a problem to bring slavery law in Dawnstar with the slaver way.

I need to persuade a sailor and a miner to buy females slaves, i have 2 choose : do myself the humilliate task or take a slave with me.

I can't find any slave, the masters slavers in whiterun don't give me, someone can help me?

Thanks, and sorry for my bad english

Enslave a follower, then you have a slave with you.

Thanks for your Help WaxenFigure,

But i don't know how.
I take Lydia with me, with some slave device. But it dosen't work.
I speak to slave in towns, but they don't come with me.

When you tell : "Enslave a follower, then you have a slave with you." you speak of followers like Lydia? or any girl in Skyrim ?
How to enslave them?

Thanks

One of the miscellaneous Quests you get from Pike is Enslave a free women. That gives you a dialog option you can use on a follower.

I have also noticed, if you are a slave, your follower gets enslaved anyway eventually, just from walking around in Slaverun.

all right....so the troll animation seems disabled also...

first the dog, now this?....a little help would be nice.....

What tattoo are you using?

Slavetats, Coriontios Progressive Slavetats, Immersive Hair Growth and Styling, these three effect the tats in game i think....

why?

Was mainly just curious what tattoo you had in that picture you attached. Thanks.

Some feedback along the road:

1. Whipping:

My PC is always moved cross the room when whipped and ends up in a corner somewhere or out of reach of the attacker.

It would be totally awesome if the mod would disable the stagger or collision that is causing this. At least  I did not find another way for it...

Other mods seem to handle that differently. In Prison Overhaul my PC remains fixed in position even when whipped for example.

2. Reporting Back to Bellamy

Would be nice if this can be locked into... currently its kinda strange. I really have to "make" the guards turning me in when I am an escaped slave. Even Bellamy will do nothing to me until I chose the dialogue option for reporting back...

Can this probably be linked with a mod like POP or something? Or beeing an escaped slave is getting me a money on my head or major crime and stuff?

3. Devious Device Cheats

Could this be connected with Devious Device Equip probably? I love to mess around with Devious Devices, its just a bit complicated to get the device you like with the Slaverun Cheats option. But this is only a minor issue :)

4. Kneeling animation

Maria Eden has a nice set of poses for kneeling, on all fours, bend over and stuff. Could something like this be implented as a variation for the kneeling position when beeing whipped?

Still having a good time here, so good! Probably the best BDSM mod I played so far... 

Please help.

simi

SOLVED: i believe problem was missing mod "HDT extensions" (when i install skeleton and have to choose rig, there is always notice "make sure you have HDt extensions installed")

btw. slaverun reloaded is awesome mod.

so i was at the quest 'talk to Lvana about your life as a slave' which is right after the 'get a slave slut certificate' and 'get a slave name'... it seemed that there supposed to trigger a scene or something when the 'slut certificate' stage was finished (which by the way, had very few of contents, maybe it was caused by a bug also?), but what i experineced was losing the control of my charactor, the master Pike running to the middle of the corridor, then nothing happened. i mananged to get the control of my charactor back by using 'player moveto' to talk to Pike to trigger an amputation scene, now the mod can go on to be played, but knowing i might missed some plots really bugs me...

At what point do you get rid of Ivana?

This is my first time playing this mod since the PCHS days and I am at the part where Ivana gets her arms chopped off. I hate that character and she is ruining the experience for me totally. Why I am I forced to become slave sisters with some random girl that I have zero connection with? I seriously don't care about anything that happens to her. I want my character to be dominated and the focus on the dragonborn, I don't care about some random NPC.

If I am forced to deal with Ivana, then can I choose the cruel option for Ivana without my dragonborn becoming some ultra submissive mindbroken slut? I want my character to resist to the bitter end because she is the goddamn dragonborn. The resistant options all seem to be about protecting Ivana, who again, I don't care about at all. I want my character to resist at all costs even if it means making Ivana suffer, I think the ethical choice to choose between making an innocent like her suffer or myself is way hotter. Yet it seems like all the options to make Ivana suffer make me an ultra submissive also? Is this correct?

At what point do you get rid of Ivana?

This is my first time playing this mod since the PCHS days and I am at the part where Ivana gets her arms chopped off. I hate that character and she is ruining the experience for me totally. Why I am I forced to become slave sisters with some random girl that I have zero connection with? I seriously don't care about anything that happens to her. I want my character to be dominated and the focus on the dragonborn, I don't care about some random NPC.

If I am forced to deal with Ivana, then can I choose the cruel option for Ivana without my dragonborn becoming some ultra submissive mindbroken slut? I want my character to resist to the bitter end because she is the goddamn dragonborn. The resistant options all seem to be about protecting Ivana, who again, I don't care about at all. I want my character to resist at all costs even if it means making Ivana suffer, I think the ethical choice to choose between making an innocent like her suffer or myself is way hotter. Yet it seems like all the options to make Ivana suffer make me an ultra submissive also? Is this correct?

I agree. In general it would be cool if there were different possibilities for the quests. While I wonder, because I never really tried: what about just killing her? Or is she protected? 

General question: does it even make a difference for the quest if I am submissive or not? For my playthrough currently I dont see any changes given on the choices I make when answering the questions and resisting or not. I m just getting whipped more often when I resist.

Or do the quests actually change when I am 100% resistant? For example, currently i have the fugitive slaves retrieval quest and I wonder if I only got if because I am more submissive...