Is there a specific trigger for the Dremora training stranger to spawn? After completing the certification quest, Pike only has the dialogue for more tasks, but completing them does not open any more dialogue or start the quest

I tried using set stage, but that just had the quest marker pointing toward empty space.

Edit: I think I could probably spawn him using the ref id. Anyone know the right name I would have to look up?

There are still an awful lot of Dragonborn's relatives running around free in 2.1.1. Any plans for them?

Might need to expand the dungeon a bit...

Slaves hanging on the wall are not very interesting. It would be great to have them do something on command.

And I would sure like to see an option to enslave the brother. Karma has to bite sometime.

If you cheat across Morthal - it starts the Abolitionist Quest - which most don't want.

Overall - 2.1.1 is great!

Hi. I have played the beginning of this quest a few times but i usually end up with too much mods doing many things at the same time and, time missing and many conflicting bugs happening i always end up moving onto another game without getting too far in it. Although, since it seems very promising, i have decided to do a playthrough with less mode to focus an a slaver perspective for one character and a slave perspective for another.

Also i like the idea of writing the journal of the character (mod take notes), since there is apparently some parents that will appear for the character at one time in the slave quest (wedding quest from what i read), could someone spoil me some info about them so that the information that i write in the intro of my journal are consistent with who they'll really be? I get that they are of human race, hence a breton girl for the slave to be character, but do they say where they are from, what they do in life? I know that If i say that my charcter is from cheydinhal and raised by farmers and that my parents end up being highrock nobility when they appear, it will be a bummer for me...

Anyway, the mod is great even if it is a bit dark for me at times, but i love it and am amazed in the crazy work that must have been put in it.

Cheers.

I can confirm that your parents do NOT show up if you play the female slaver questline (I have finished that one not too long ago).

s for them showing in the slave questline ... like you I did not get that far thru it to see (I did on the old version but not on the new one yet).

I absolutely love this mod, but one small thing has been bothering me for a while. If you have a prostitution mod installed, you can easily earn money by whoring yourself in enslaved cities. Kinda dumb since all the men can have sex with literally any woman they want in enslaved cities for free. I always traveled to non-enslaved cities to get money, but it would be nice to have an in-game option to have the inn-keepers laugh at you for asking to whore yourself out in a city where you are a free fuck.

Hey Kenjoka.

First of all, huge praise to you for making this amazing mod; I installed it fairly recently and it's become one of my must-have mods. I do, however, have one tiny gripe.

I know that the free female nudity law applies an outfit with nothing but leather shoes to any free female detected by the enforcer, but I would like to edit this outfit to better suit my tastes. I'm not asking for anyone to make a mod that does it for me, but I would be mighty grateful if you or anyone who understands how it works, would be able to tell me what I need to do to modify the free female outfit. I combed through the forum for quite a while looking for it, but I only found people with the same gripe but no solution.

If it ends up being something to do with the CK and/or papyrus scripting, then let me know and I'll show myself out, but if it's something silly and basic like changing a setting in a JSON file somewhere, I'd love to know!

Thanks again.

EDIT - Just to clear up any confusion, I mean manually changing the outfit applied to all free females, not ticking/unticking what does and does not get stripped.

great mod!!

so i downloaded and installed the latest version but i just can't trigger the 1 stage of the mod, which if i remember correctly: a rumor has......  

anyone has the same problem with me and have a solution of it?

i'm now playing it by using the function of 'enslave player' selection, it got me right to a cage and chained..... just wonder is there gonna be any difference between this way and starting the mod the normal way?

thank you!

hello Im currently playing slaverun and Im really having fun with it 

problem is everytime I get on Carriage 

miscellaneous quest " The carriage made a resting stop, talk with the carriage driver." appears 

and it never disappears. Now I have 5 of them stacked on my quest journal. 

I tried using console setstage SLV_SlaveTravel 9500 to delete this quest but it never worked. 

Im hoping to find solution 

Thank you for the great mod 

post-392583-0-10472400-1507627142_thumb.jpg

hello Im currently playing slaverun and Im really having fun with it 

problem is everytime I get on Carriage 

miscellaneous quest " The carriage made a resting stop, talk with the carriage driver." appears 

and it never disappears. Now I have 5 of them stacked on my quest journal. 

I tried using console setstage SLV_SlaveTravel 9500 to delete this quest but it never worked. 

Im hoping to find solution 

Thank you for the great mod 

Oh, I think thats realy a bug as never the quest objective is completed by script

mabye you can complete it by console with

'completequest slv_slavetravel' ?

great mod!!

so i downloaded and installed the latest version but i just can't trigger the 1 stage of the mod, which if i remember correctly: a rumor has......  

anyone has the same problem with me and have a solution of it?

i'm now playing it by using the function of 'enslave player' selection, it got me right to a cage and chained..... just wonder is there gonna be any difference between this way and starting the mod the normal way?

thank you!

Since version 2.1 there is a prequest which starts silently, but in MCM Menu you can see that it is started

When you have reached a certain level, which can be set in MCM Menu (and I think default is 2) then a courier will try to find you and will start the prequest.

Hey Kenjoka.

First of all, huge praise to you for making this amazing mod; I installed it fairly recently and it's become one of my must-have mods. I do, however, have one tiny gripe.

I know that the free female nudity law applies an outfit with nothing but leather shoes to any free female detected by the enforcer, but I would like to edit this outfit to better suit my tastes. I'm not asking for anyone to make a mod that does it for me, but I would be mighty grateful if you or anyone who understands how it works, would be able to tell me what I need to do to modify the free female outfit. I combed through the forum for quite a while looking for it, but I only found people with the same gripe but no solution.

If it ends up being something to do with the CK and/or papyrus scripting, then let me know and I'll show myself out, but if it's something silly and basic like changing a setting in a JSON file somewhere, I'd love to know!

Thanks again.

EDIT - Just to clear up any confusion, I mean manually changing the outfit applied to all free females, not ticking/unticking what does and does not get stripped.

the outfit for free woman in a enslaved city is

SLV_FreeFemaleOutfit

if you open the mod with CK you can change that with whatever you want

every object of slaverun reloaded has the prefix SLV_ in CK :-)

Hi. I have played the beginning of this quest a few times but i usually end up with too much mods doing many things at the same time and, time missing and many conflicting bugs happening i always end up moving onto another game without getting too far in it. Although, since it seems very promising, i have decided to do a playthrough with less mode to focus an a slaver perspective for one character and a slave perspective for another.

Also i like the idea of writing the journal of the character (mod take notes), since there is apparently some parents that will appear for the character at one time in the slave quest (wedding quest from what i read), could someone spoil me some info about them so that the information that i write in the intro of my journal are consistent with who they'll really be? I get that they are of human race, hence a breton girl for the slave to be character, but do they say where they are from, what they do in life? I know that If i say that my charcter is from cheydinhal and raised by farmers and that my parents end up being highrock nobility when they appear, it will be a bummer for me...

Anyway, the mod is great even if it is a bit dark for me at times, but i love it and am amazed in the crazy work that must have been put in it.

Cheers.

The family quest or how it is called in-game your 'White Wedding' is only available for slaves, as you will marry your beloved Master Bellamy :-)

i encounter a severe problem of fps drop in dragonsreach , usually the game run around 30 fps on my crappy laptop but once the city become slaverun in dragonsreach i run around 7 fps

you can try to disable the enforcer in the mcm menu,

but if already a lot of naked women are running around and your laptop is too weak then there is not much I can do.

The default is to start once the character gets to 5th level. You will get a message that is something about a delivery.

wtf.....that delivery quest was about this mod???? i thought it was something i installed and forgot what it is.  anyway, how much have i missed since i'm now playing this mod after triggered the 'enslave player' funcation

emm....seems the hair shaving function isn't working.... it says my hair has been shaved but it's still there... how do i fix it ~  :D

also during the 'walk of shame' scene... the dog animation became unavailable....

here is a screen shot inclouding the error information ( i assume it is).... 

thank you if anyone could help~

post-219523-0-42617300-1507840384_thumb.png

Check your Sexlab and see if you have the animation or if other animation took over the creature area, as I had to re-register all the animations to include them all after registering the animation from the other mod.

yea....accroding to the text in the pic i post, the animation was found, but the dog failed to be added into the added as an actor.....could you plz check the pic?  thank you~

emm....seems the hair shaving function isn't working.... it says my hair has been shaved but it's still there... how do i fix it ~  :D

also during the 'walk of shame' scene... the dog animation became unavailable....
here is a screen shot inclouding the error information ( i assume it is).... 
thank you if anyone could help~

ok I took a look at the pic and what seems to be happening here (I could be wrong) is that

the animation is found, your pc (willow) is tagged for the animation, but the dog is NOT tagged for the animation (due to being in an animation already).

if I am correct, the problem is that the dog is in a animation from a different source (vanilla, another mod) and that causes the animation to fail.

the animation (dog dominate) should be available afterwards again. 

if the animation (dog dominate) will not play at all some things you can do are:

check your sexlab mcm and make sure creature animations are on (sexlab mcm animations page)

rebuild your animation registry (sexlab mcm debug page)

reregister creature framework (so it resets all creatures)

Hi!

I have a problem with this mode... Im in the "advanced training quest" where i must go to Rufus and continue the sex training with animals... But i cant speak with Rufus, and sometimes (by the Cursed loot but without this mod I have a same situation, i cant talk with him) he detect me an enemy, rape me, and put some devices on me... Im absolutely stucked and i cant continue the game :( Any Idea what is the problem or what is the mod what mod maybe cause this problem?  Thx for the answers! :)

And sorry for my terrible grammar :D

I've run across a problem: I'm playing a rebellious slave and I've gotten to the part where Pike sends me to Bellamy after the dungeon. When Bellamy asks what kind of slave my character is going to be I selected the farm/work slave answer. After the dialogue where he says he's going to punish my character ends my character walks back into town and all the way back to the Dragonsreach dungeon where I get the troll scene again. Afterwards, Fang approaches like he would during the training but just has the default "evil slaver" dialogue option. Ivana kneels down and the whipping sound plays.

Edit: Okay this is weird. I went along with the submissive answers to get that part and the part when asked about getting bigger breasts (same thing happened as before: instead of normal punishment I went to the dungeon.) I went to Pike and got my slave name and then tried to do the certification. My character went to the dungeon again! I swear she must really love trolls....

so, this question keeps hunting me, just can't get it rid of from my head.....

what would happen if i stick with  being rebellious also what'd happen if i choose to be obedient all the time? noticed there is a scale stuff in the MCM, but can't figure it out what it means, so far, i'm at 0/20.

sorry for my obsession, i just gotta to know every branch of every plot, also my eng, i'd like to explain if there is anything i failed to make it clear.

so, this question keeps hunting me, just can't get it rid of from my head.....

what would happen if i stick with  being rebellious also what'd happen if i choose to be obedient all the time? noticed there is a scale stuff in the MCM, but can't figure it out what it means, so far, i'm at 0/20.

sorry for my obsession, i just gotta to know every branch of every plot, also my eng, i'd like to explain if there is anything i failed to make it clear.

I think being obedient as well as in love with Bellamy is what allows you to do the White Wedding quest later on as a way to escape execution.

On a side note: I forgot to mention I encountered an earlier bug. After the scene where Pike has Farengar remove Ivana's arms for the first time I chose the rebellious answer and the punishment scene fails to start.

Edit: I'm back up to the part where I have to report to Bellamy after the training in the dungeon (the training after failing to appease the jarl.) This time when I was rebellious to Bellamy the punishment scene commenced as normal instead of my character going all the way back to the slave training dungeon and doing the troll scene. The difference this time is that I don't have Captured Dreams installed. There may be some sort of weird conflict between Slaverun Reloaded and the latest version of Captured Dreams. Either that or something unusually funky happened last time, however since the only element that has changed between playthroughs is Captured Dreams I'm inclined to believe it's the cause.

hello, i have got problem with initial Bellamy scene, when i reply to him "fuck off moron...." murphy approaches me and my NPC puts her hands behind her back and then nothing happens, all NPC and mz PC standing quietly and i cant move. I have got ZAZ 7.0, this skeleton and CBE and i do have legal steam game SKyrim Legendary edition, i use FNIS behaviour 6.3 + creature pack

Please help.

simi

Papyrus.0.log

loadorder.txt