First off, I love this mod, but if anyone can help me I have a strange issue when my female slave player character starts the painslut quest and gets to the point when it should start a kissing animation with Bellamy it instead teleport both of us above a giant camp falling and not doing any animation. In the console I just see a blank after it says "playing animation:" I am not sure if it is because i dont have the right kissing animation that i think slaverun is trying to find or what. Would like to not have to cheat to get past this quest. Any sort of feedback is very welcome and thank you.

I had this problem a while ago but at that time I hadn't installed slaverun yet. It is about sexlab. you should use "clean system" in sexlab MCM menu . It will probably fix it. It did work for me

I tried doing the clean system of sexlab but i still found the same result in me and bellamy teleporting in the air above a giant camp. thanks for the suggestion.

probably a lot of people have done that 'flight' to the giant camp, but I don't know the reason and how to fix it, maybe you post for help also in the sexlab thread

what you can try is to disable the sexlab call in the slaverun mcm menu, problems tab,  for this kiss and then enable it again.

Hello guys

I have a problem which I hope you can help me about it

in the prequest , it said : talk to the bandit . I went there , and there was no bandit. there was a bandit camp but none of its bandits would talk to me. what do I do?

I don't know what to do . please give me an answer

hi, can you do a 'sqv slv_prequest2' and tell me at what quest stage you are?

can you also check if the alias for SLV_Bandit is filled in this quest?

I am at stage 6000 . I don't understand your second sentence.

when you do a sqv slv_prequest2 you get a lot more information than the quest stage

scroll up (PageUp and PageDownkey) and you should see the used and hopefully filled alias which the quest works with

attachicon.gif20170917113030_1.jpg

for quest stage 5500 the slv_bandit npc should be spawned and running to you, and after a dialogue he will attack you

when the bandit is killed the quest stage should be 6000 and you are at 6000 now, so your quest objective should say 'Search for the bandit hideout.'

Do you have a quest pointer leading you to the mine entrance nearby?

If you are not playing the latest version there was a quest bug, that if you don't do the dialogue with the bandit the 'bandit hideout' will not be enabled when he is immediatly killed by you or someone else.

With the latest version the hideout entrance should be enabled in any way how the bandit is killed.

When I did a sqs slv_prequest2 , I got some information and among them were these : 5500=1    6000=0 

I thought it means that I am at stage 6000 but I am not sure now.

and about the alias, when I scroll up , I see nothing but the quest stages.

the command is sqv , not sqs

First off, I love this mod, but if anyone can help me I have a strange issue when my female slave player character starts the painslut quest and gets to the point when it should start a kissing animation with Bellamy it instead teleport both of us above a giant camp falling and not doing any animation. In the console I just see a blank after it says "playing animation:" I am not sure if it is because i dont have the right kissing animation that i think slaverun is trying to find or what. Would like to not have to cheat to get past this quest. Any sort of feedback is very welcome and thank you.

I had this problem a while ago but at that time I hadn't installed slaverun yet. It is about sexlab. you should use "clean system" in sexlab MCM menu . It will probably fix it. It did work for me

I tried doing the clean system of sexlab but i still found the same result in me and bellamy teleporting in the air above a giant camp. thanks for the suggestion.

Just step inside ANY building, use the "N" key to start a masturbation sequence or just fuck someone in that building. Once you've done that you should be able to have sex outside again without being sent to the exact center of the Skyrim map (which just happens to be mid-air above a giants camp).

Please help me with this --> I am playing as a slave and reached the advanced slave training quest where we have to train with animals in the dungeon, but after talking to pike i am not getting any quest markers on my screen. I have installed 2.1.1 and have enabled story mode in mod configuration. Is there any prerequisite to start that quest?

Please help me with this --> I am playing as a slave and reached the advanced slave training quest where we have to train with animals in the dungeon, but after talking to pike i am not getting any quest markers on my screen. I have installed 2.1.1 and have enabled story mode in mod configuration. Is there any prerequisite to start that quest?

no, there is no prerequisite

the quest name for animal training is 'Advanced sex slave training' and the quest id 'SLV_SexSlaveTraining3'

can you do a 'sqv SLV_SexSlaveTraining3'

and see what stage it is and if it is running?

and can you check what stage the mainquest is by 'sqv slv_mainquest'

if the subquest is started it should be stage 1650

the quest name for animal training is 'Advanced sex slave training' and the quest id 'SLV_SexSlaveTraining3'

the main quest is showing 1650 and is enabled and running. but for sqv slv_sexslavetraining3 it is showing enabled as NO and status as stopped.

the main quest is showing 1650 and is enabled and running. but for sqv slv_sexslavetraining3 it is showing enabled as NO and status as stopped.

I just checked the scripts and can see no error, so maybe it was only scriptlag

It would help me if you could load a save game before that Pike dialogue and try it again, maybe also with a papyrus log?

otherwise you could just simply start the subquest by console and continue playing

'startquest SLV_SexSlaveTraining3'

and

'setstage SLV_SexSlaveTraining3 0'

should do that

I noticed that when I have the hair shaved option on + YPS Immersive Fashion hair option checked.

Not only does it shave my head but it seems to change my hair color from red too white/blonde. The issue I have with that is it basically makes it look like I have no eyebrows and there is no detection from what I could see that there was any dye in my characters hair.

Anyway I like the hair shaving option just I wish it wouldn't change my hair color.

Playing the female slaver questline.  I've finished the Markarth quest:  But Markarth never actually switches over to being enslaved, and I get no further quests from Pike.  Am I missing something?

if you do sqv slv_mainquest

your mainquest stage should be 5000 or higher. Correct?

and you should still be a slaver of course; you can check that by pressing N where you get a message how good or ruthless you are as slaver

Can you safely skip the beginning of slaverun with setstage or something?

Even skip past the Ivana intro?

I recommend that you open the MCM menu and activate the slaverun cheatmode.

With that you will get a CHEAT dialogue options at the begin of big quests (normaly when speaking with Pike) and with this you jump to the end of that quest.

If you want to be fast, also enable the 'Skip sex' and 'Skip scenes' options in the MCM problems tab

As slaverun got so big it still takes some time to jump through, so I improved this cheat functions even more in v3.0 for better testing

I noticed that when I have the hair shaved option on + YPS Immersive Fashion hair option checked.

Not only does it shave my head but it seems to change my hair color from red too white/blonde. The issue I have with that is it basically makes it look like I have no eyebrows and there is no detection from what I could see that there was any dye in my characters hair.

Anyway I like the hair shaving option just I wish it wouldn't change my hair color.

yes, I guess I will deactivate this when I make a next patch for V2 (and optional in V3), but at the moment I will wait for more bugs before I make a new version

I just checked the scripts and can see no error, so maybe it was only scriptlag

It would help me if you could load a save game before that Pike dialogue and try it again, maybe also with a papyrus log?

otherwise you could just simply start the subquest by console and continue playing

'startquest SLV_SexSlaveTraining3'

and

'setstage SLV_SexSlaveTraining3 0'

should do that

nothing is happening with 'startquest SLV_SexSlaveTraining3' and 'setstage SLV_SexSlaveTraining3 0'  the status of the quest is still disabled and stopped. instead i skipped this quest through console. THANKS for helping anyways. Just wanted to ask what are your future plans for this mod? Are u planning to add new main quests or anything? 

Playing the female slaver questline.  I've finished the Markarth quest:  But Markarth never actually switches over to being enslaved, and I get no further quests from Pike.  Am I missing something?

and you should still be a slaver of course; you can check that by pressing N where you get a message how good or ruthless you are as slaver

sqv clv_mainquest returns 4800.  I assume that is a problem.

Still rutless and brutal though!

So, should I setstage to 5000 or something?

Hi all

Having a little issue with the mod.

Literally EVERY Bellamy quest results in me being trapped in first person but 'out of body' in a way - so i can look around and inside myself, but I cna't use spells, etc., press tab.

It's like an animation is happening but not actually doing it.

I have to use the regain control option in the menu to progress.

Also, the text from the quest speeds through instantly, as if I'd clicked to read it all.

And, none of the binding items from DD, etc., are attached, and my character is not in a bound position.

Any idea?

As a possible idea for future direction in this mod consider an option to end the civil war peacefully by not joining one side or the other but instead as a slave (or with a slave as a slaver) be sent to all the hold capitals to well fuck everyone you need to in order to bring the peace i.e. bring the old "Make Love Not War" to Skyrim. Each hold could have it's own problems needing solved, like Igrod Ravencrone could send you to fuck the people who are complaining about her leadership to calm them down, Siddgeir could send you to Dengeir who would do you and then send you to his brother Thadgeir for a fuck and then bring him back and do a threesome with both brothers and last go back to Siddgeir for a foursome. Laila Lawgiver could have you go and "pacify" the Black-Briar family members and also use sex to reconcile her two sons to each other and to her. Balgruuf needs to have the leaders of his two strongest families reconciled. Korir could use you to mend relations with the College of Winterhold (doing all the teachers?). Skald as the suspicious and nastry man he is would send you to several people in town to see if they give away any desire to rebel during "pillow" talk until he feels secure.

For the finale you would end up bringing doing tasks for both Ulfric and Elisif (each would send you to the heads of their armies and then to the leader at each of their camps) before a final three-way with both of them.

Like all suggestions feel free to totally ignore what was essentially just a wild thought I gave a little bit of time to thinking about, I am not desperate to see this happen and I won't die if it isn't committed to. I just thought there ought to be a different path than picking one side over the other and this would be a funny way of adding that "third option".

Really good work of the 1st mission and intro into Slaverun mod. My subjective feelings are that the 1st mission is much more nuanced and polished than the original. I would love for you to remake the complete mod into what you started with mission one. I know it's a huge undertaking, but I suspect the completed product would be way more interesting than the original.

Anyone?

Really good work of the 1st mission and intro into Slaverun mod. My subjective feelings are that the 1st mission is much more nuanced and polished than the original. I would love for you to remake the complete mod into what you started with mission one. I know it's a huge undertaking, but I suspect the completed product would be way more interesting than the original.

with 1st mission you mean the prequest 'A mysterious delivery' ?

Anyone?

It would help me if you reload a save before, try it again and send me a papyrus.log if it fails again.

otherwise, yes just setstage to 5000

Is it possible to become a female Slaver after multiple towns have been automatically enslaved? Or after the gate conversation in general? Or is that a one time opportunity?

it is a one tiem opportunity

with 1st mission you mean the prequest 'A mysterious delivery' ? 

Yes correct I meant the pre-quest 'A mysterious delivery'