@ Kenjoka

Hi there.  I have never yet got beyond 2/3 chats to citizens about Slavery in Skyrim as I have only recently added the 20 02 2016 version of your mod recently into a fairly new game

I updated this to the newest 06 03 2016 version - full clean save etc - and brought the mod up to the point where I have moved on to a point that equates to 0/3 chats

However, when wandering West of Riverwood to Rorikstead, I was getting, for the first time,  the following message

'[CRDE] SRR Installed but Peroid Quest did not load'

I also have Hydragorgon's Slavegirls modm and Deviously Enslaved Continued(DEC) installed.  I think that this may be a DEC message, but as I have only seen it recently after updating to your latest version, any idea what it might mean/what might cause it?. 

FWIW, I have enabled DEC with the option which I think makes the two compatible, ie to make DEC recognise that ZaZ stuff applied by SRR to every NPC should be taken account of

This may just be my set-upo, or it may be a real incompatibility.  If the latter, maybe someone else can confirm that?

I've posted this on the DEC thread too, so if it's something you and the mod author there recognise, it may be worth a chat.  Hope this proves to be helpful in some way at least  

:)

I have a problem ... after installing Slaverun Reloadded .. saving and loading become verryyy sloww and the  game takes ages to save or load ...

Any ideas! 

I'm not sure it's SRR, I thought I got the same thing with Maria eden.

I noticed it only triggered for quick save and load though, try saving manually from console:

Hit the ~ Key to open the console

type save save_name where save_name can be any string of characters without spaces

And it would save at regular speed for me, that's what I used as a work around last time it happened to me.

I'm kinda stuck. I delivered the slave to the banned mare and enslaved the innkeeper, but I can't finish the quest bc Zaid is missing the dialog option. I had that problem before and the dialog option apeard after a bit of waiting but that doesn't seemed to be happening now. I really love this mod and would like to finish it.

For anyone getting the skipped sex scenes, I've noticed that on my game at least, being in almost any devious device will cause this to happen.  You'll begin walking to the sex area and as soon as they get there the scene is over.  I haven't been too diligent in figuring out why (I've just learned to quickly remove DD items for now until Kenjoka gets all done).  It might be as easy as figuring out which DD mod needs another update.   I've also had troubles on cross whipping scenes, but I don't have a decent fix for that (other than console skip commands).

I went through the "bad" outcome once with the new build and an old save.   Now I have gone back to a previous save to try out the slave gladiator path.  

My problem is that there seems to be some missing dialog when the PC gets back from a slv_slavegladiator quest.  I think (if I remember correctly) that the PC is supposed to express her victory to Brutus and get her equipment removed.  I am not seeing that dialog.  

Is there a quest stage that tracks this?  Any suggestions?  I am just not wanting to start a new game unless I just can't make this work.

Not finding the updated file.

Hm, strange, in firefox I couldn't upload the file , got an invisible error message "Sorry, you have been blocked"

after some tries with IE , it should be uploaded now

when brutus is suposed to be spit roasting me i just kneel down in the ground with no movement

Same result here. I even tried player.unequipall to get rid of devious devices.

But then I could not get the sex play scenes to run at the Bard's College either.

Sexlab and animations seem fine. But of course I have no animation for the spit and roaster.

I went through the "bad" outcome once with the new build and an old save.   Now I have gone back to a previous save to try out the slave gladiator path.  

My problem is that there seems to be some missing dialog when the PC gets back from a slv_slavegladiator quest.  I think (if I remember correctly) that the PC is supposed to express her victory to Brutus and get her equipment removed.  I am not seeing that dialog.  

Is there a quest stage that tracks this?  Any suggestions?  I am just not wanting to start a new game unless I just can't make this work.

You are send to the arena from the quest "dead slave walking", and only after your first fight you will get a welcome back dialogue from Brutus.

not for all following fights.

if you are stuck there, you can make a sqv slv_deadslavewalking and see what your stage is and if all alias are filled.

Hm, strange, in firefox I couldn't upload the file , got an invisible error message "Sorry, you have been blocked"

when brutus is suposed to be spit roasting me i just kneel down in the ground with no movement

But then I could not get the sex play scenes to run at the Bard's College either.

Sexlab and animations seem fine. But of course I have no animation for the spit and roaster.

the first thing that should happend that you do a sexlab strip and then a strip from all devious devices,

does this happen or is your char already naked?

then you should be force walked to the jessica, I will have a look at that, maybe there will be a first fix release on the weekend, as I already did some progress restructing the male and free female questlines.

I'm kinda stuck. I delivered the slave to the banned mare and enslaved the innkeeper, but I can't finish the quest bc Zaid is missing the dialog option. I had that problem before and the dialog option apeard after a bit of waiting but that doesn't seemed to be happening now. I really love this mod and would like to finish it.

first advive is, look for the quest id in the opening thread (in a spoiler tag), should be slv_specialmainX  and do a 'sqv <questname>'

are all alias filled in the quest and what is the quest stage?

as a second advice I recommend Better dialoge controls mod

For anyone getting the skipped sex scenes, I've noticed that on my game at least, being in almost any devious device will cause this to happen.  You'll begin walking to the sex area and as soon as they get there the scene is over.  I haven't been too diligent in figuring out why (I've just learned to quickly remove DD items for now until Kenjoka gets all done).  It might be as easy as figuring out which DD mod needs another update.   I've also had troubles on cross whipping scenes, but I don't have a decent fix for that (other than console skip commands).

do you have this problem with just normal sexlab calls or only in the complex scenes?

if it is the first, does it also happens with sexlab calls from other mods, for example matchmaker?

I have a problem ... after installing Slaverun Reloadded .. saving and loading become verryyy sloww and the  game takes ages to save or load ...

Any ideas! 

First idea is always, look for error in your papyrus log file

You are send to the arena from the quest "dead slave walking", and only after your first fight you will get a welcome back dialogue from Brutus.

if you are stuck there, you can make a sqv slv_deadslavewalking and see what your stage is and if all alias are filled.

the first thing that should happend that you do a sexlab strip and then a strip from all devious devices,

does this happen or is your char already naked?

then you should be force walked to the jessica, I will have a look at that, maybe there will be a first fix release on the weekend, as I already did some progress restructing the male and free female questlines.

first advive is, look for the quest id in the opening thread (in a spoiler tag), should be slv_specialmainX  and do a 'sqv <questname>'

do you have this problem with just normal sexlab calls or only in the complex scenes?

if it is the first, does it also happens with sexlab calls from other mods, for example matchmaker?

Any ideas! 

First idea is always, look for error in your papyrus log file

well i got stripped from the devices in an earlier stage with slavemaster

so yes that did work up untill brutus fills me and i ask him to spit roast

then i kneel down and go into stuck mode

:)

I don't think that it evolves around slaverun but the when NPCs talk I can't read what is on the screen because the text is on there for about half a second, like I'm trying to skip the dialouge. Is there a fix to this? Love the mod by the way.

Do you have Fus Ro D'oh installed? That was my problem, the text went away too quickly but after downloading Fus Ro D'oh it was fixed.

Finished the main quest and did the gladiator questline as well, and just installed the latest mod update (for one of the 3 possible endings). But no dialogue is appearing for Zaid. The only quest I still have is to serve Zaid.

Leeyds4LLTS, on 08 Mar 2016 - 1:41 PM, said:snapback.png

============

Thank you for this help Kenjoka  =)  Everything worked great for me on middle solution.  On to the Abolition solution! 

Also, thank you for you hard work and patience  =)

I'm having some problems I cant get a dialog option to talk to zaid about forgiveness After markarth. Is there a set stage I could use

can you do a sqv slv_markarthslavery

and see if the alias for zaid is filled and what stage is active

is slaverun enforcer suppose to keep spamming the console ??

All is see is this line over and over again:

Slaverun Enforcer: OnUpdate MT = 1

Slaverun Enforcer: No LocationChange MT = 1

you can disable the console output in the mcm menu, last tab I think

I only changed the default, that this logging is on, because it is easier for me :D

I CTD whenever I try to save after Zaid sends you for the second slave training. Made it as far as the 5 tasks quest, still CTD.

see the comment below

a papyrus log and modlist would help

Finished the main quest and did the gladiator questline as well, and just installed the latest mod update (for one of the 3 possible endings). But no dialogue is appearing for Zaid. The only quest I still have is to serve Zaid.

so what quests do you have still active ?

the main quest "slaverun reloaded", "dead slave walking" ?

and at what stage are you (sqv slv_mainquest, sqv slv_deadslavewalking)

I seem to crash alot, specifically if I try to save after Zaid sends me for second training

a papyrus log and your modlist would help,

for example there have been reportings that the new maria eden mod is conflicting , but I didn't have time yet to look for that problem

OK - this is starting to irritate me. I can't figure out why scenes are not starting for me.

Taking a typical one - slv Celebration Welcome - Jarl Balgruuf (wrong one - I had to fish him out of Blue Palace basement. I am Stormcloak)

says he has something special for Mavis and the Jarl of Morthal.

He walks off, my Quest moves up to Speak to Zaid, and I am left frozen in place. Have to use Problems enable player controls,

but this scene is thoroughly broken at this point.

Nothing in the console or papyrus log related to the scene. All debugging options on,

and I stuck a debug stage number in each scene stage.

Did clean compiles of all scripts in Celebration - just in case.

Last interesting line in console is DHLP - Suspend received. Added Deviously Helpless - just in case it mattered.

Any suggestions on where to look for why a scene fails to start?

I think if I solve this, the Bards College scene and all the rest will probably work.

so what quests do you have still active ?

the main quest "slaverun reloaded", "dead slave walking" ?

and at what stage are you (sqv slv_mainquest, sqv slv_deadslavewalking)

The only quest active is Slaverun Reloaded, Dead Slave Walking is not.

Stage for the main quest is at 11000. -- I also tried setting a high number stage but nothing happened.

According to Skyrim however, Dead Slave is still active, but at 9500.

I saw one of your posts just before I posted this, with concerns of either making a clean save or going back before the Dead Slave Walking quest, which could be the solution.

I had the problem with missing dialogues where they should be with other mods (Animal Mansion during one radiant quest and SD+), imho it's a strange result of scriptlag, but i migh be wrong  with that since once encountered i could reproduce it even with earlier saves.

Sometimes it helps if you just wait a bit and scroll down/up again, sometimes it remains missing, but if i reloaded, played some time and tried later at least some times i got the missing dialogue. Not the perfect workaround, but if setstage makes you miss some content you'd like to see, it might help.

Don't know if maybe there is a console command to force skyrim to reload the dialogues and get a second try? 

I had the problem with missing dialogues where they should be with other mods (Animal Mansion during one radiant quest and SD+), imho it's a strange result of scriptlag, but i migh be wrong  with that since once encountered i could reproduce it even with earlier saves.

Sometimes it helps if you just wait a bit and scroll down/up again, sometimes it remains missing, but if i reloaded, played some time and tried later at least some times i got the missing dialogue. Not the perfect workaround, but if setstage makes you miss some content you'd like to see, it might help.

Don't know if maybe there is a console command to force skyrim to reload the dialogues and get a second try? 

Waiting or constantly re-approaching the NPC to start the dialogue anew often helps.

However - from my experience - if the dialogue keeps missing still one might try to change Slaverun's loadorder? I am under the impression with this mod and others before it can solve some problems especially if you have mods like, for example, Sexlab Soultions and romance etc?