Hoping you can help me out.  My female slave was sent to the dungeons for training.  Fang tells her to go into cell with troll for raping but then the storyline just seems to freeze.  Tried using MCM skip scene but not sure I understand how that works.  I don't believe I have any conflicts but I could be wrong. 

Creature animations don't seem to be working despite having creatures installed and running FNIS so maybe that is what the problem is.

So far really enjoying this mod, just seem to be stuck.

Make sure you have Creature Animations activated in the Sexlab menu.

there are a couple of things you need.

if you have a sexlab version < 1.61 you need a seperate download file,

you need fnis of course and

you need to activate creature animations in sexlab mcm

for skipping sex or scene you need to activate that feature BEFORE you speak to a NPC which triggers that action.

can anyone tell me how to start a succubus quest, i ran through all the dialog options with every npc during my walkthrough but coudn't find anything related to the topic.

am i missing something?  :unsure:

The succubus is realy small, it has only the transformation call at the moment and will be much larger in the next version.

It is available after or better in the Windhelm slavery quest, when you have talked with the Dremora down in the Slaverun dungeon. He will make a comment about succubus and then you can talk to him about that.

Thanks for the help! I still have no idea how to start slave arena. Brutus doesnt have an option starts it, how i will do it?

Spoiler for the path to gain the arena quests

The arena fights are part of the quest "Dead slave walking".

You get the quest after you disapointed your Master Zaid with Riften Slavery and Maven. Zaid will think some time after your failure and when you finished the next city prequest "Slave innkeeper services" you get "Dead slave walking".

After talking to Brutus about your execution, the quest is suspended (status is satisfy your new Master), until you completed the next cityquest "Bring slavery to Morthal".

When Zaid commands you to do your next set of whiterun tasks, "Dead slave walking" continues, and you can talk to Brutus again.

He will explain you that you will fight in the slave arena.

Now you can asks him to send you the the arena, where the repeatable Slave fight club quest starts ("Master, I am ready to go, doing a fight in this slave arena.").

After you have won your first fight, return to Brutus again, and "Dead slave walking" continues again, but arena fights are a repeatable quest now.

Be warned, this is a massive spoiler of the medium end of slaverun, which you get when you continue with "Dead slave walking"

After you have got the highest rank in either slave fighting or whiterun task" , you will be able Zaid for mercy and not let him executing you. But he will not pardon you.

If you have got the highest rank in both "factions", you will make Zaid rethink about your execution, but he will need some time to think about.

When you have completed "Bring slavery to Solitude", Zaid will be ready to pardon you.

The "Free skyrim" quest will be aborted, you will stay alive, but will be a slave for Zaid forever (End of the medium path of slaverun reloaded)

Hi

Other bugs I met :

- the "piss pot" quest dont work at all... at the end, I was obliged to kill all whiterun guards, and... nothing, nobody cares...

- I escaped several days (8 days), I came back, and nobody cares

- I told to the master to be sold.... but I still have the quest of slaverun, and he's still my master... there's not interaction with other slaves mods (you can't says "I"m someone else property ?". It's a big problem when you're slave of other factions, like CD)

Oh, and I killed Mundus, and no one cares....

-Can you be more specific, what doesnt't work for the piss pot quest? You have no dialogues, the animation is not playing (did you register zaz animations?) ?, why were you forced to kill the guards? Did they attack you?

-The escape check is only active after the Morthal prequest, so it probably works as designed. You havent done the Morthal preequest, right?

But I will hide the mcm entries for escape queck, to not confuse the players, while it is not active.

- If you are sold by simple slavery or just play for example CD there should not be a technical problem, both and also other slavery mods, like mias lair or the former Maria Eden should coexist with slaverun. This may not be logic or immersive to be a slave of 2 Masters, but thats the way the original and the new slaverun are designed. I will probably edit the dialogue for the simple slavery transition a little bit.

- poor Mundus, he is the nicest of that maniac boys, I will have a look, if adding him to some factions or crime faction will change this.

- no dialogues, they told me I smell... and they become hostile. The prisoner too!

The prisoner? Are you sure you are in the right building, the guards barrack behind the Bannered Mare Inn?

cause there is no prisoner (normaly)

Yes, it's the barrack... and there is girl with an hammer !

Hey there, 

I have a problem. I was doing my female slave quest and got to Falkreath. It worked just fine at first, but when I got to the Devious Blacksmith quest, it glitched. Lod was dead, so I resurrected him via console commands. However, the dialogue for the quest isn't there. Is there a fix for this? Any console commands I could use?

I really like the Mod though i have a few questions concerning the endgame quests:

I haven't found a way to finish the game with the middle route, stay as a slave.
Is there a way to not start the Dead Slave Walking Subquest?

After all, that seems to always lead to the Bad End (i think) or the Slavery Abolishment Good End...

Nevermind, i found the answer:

You have to become the Arena Champion.

Hi,

Your mod is awesome, but I was wondering if it would not be a good idea to have a cage where we should sleep when we are slave?   and maybe also a barrel or other container where to store our equipment.  Maybe also make all our houses or at least breeze home unavailable.  A slave that owns a house seems weird, but since she need to travel and defend herself she need a container to store stuff she find, unless you want to add an invincible Brutus to watch over her.

If disabling the Breeze home is not feasible, may be have Brutus set has her companions and he will go with her in the home.  He would sleep in the bed while we sleep on the carpet.

Just an idea like that, not sure if it is a good one or even feasible.

Thanks for the great mod :D.

Hi, I am having a problem where several of the crosses added in the mod are not working for me, other furniture works fine, including the Jessica and the Branding device(though the placement is off with boots) But the Punishment crosses simply have my character stare at them for a bit. The blood stained cross in the dungeons works however.

So, something to think about. Not that I am complaining, but I have Aroused Creatures up and the Trolls and Falmer from the dungeon have started to rape girls around and followed me out of the dungeon area. Is there a way for you to have the various monsters from the dungeon reset their positions (return to their cells) after they head the call of female coitus because of other mods like Aroused Creatures?

I have tried more than a few combinations of slavery and prison mods also.  They always seem to clash. I remember trying this one when it was at the very beginning. The issue you pointed out, that the town was already enslaved when you get there, was something in the original that often clashed with the roleplay of my pcs. So I decided to wait and make a special one for the Original mod and never got to it  At the time I was using SD . It always bloated my saves but it was stable otherwise.

I just tried this updated version.Its better than prison overhaul, and thats one of my favorites. Good job.Just thought you deserved to hear that. I really like it.Keep up the good work. if this is still alpha, I wonder what the final will be like.

Somehow Znaid didnt have any new message options after the "deliver a slave to bannered mare" quest. I had to use console setstage Commands to advance, but after that Znaid never did have any new options. Started new quests through console, and they always worked until the last stage where it says "Go back to Znaid".

Somehow Znaid didnt have any new message options after the "deliver a slave to bannered mare" quest. I had to use console setstage Commands to advance, but after that Znaid never did have any new options. Started new quests through console, and they always worked until the last stage where it says "Go back to Znaid".

Yeppers I for some reason have had a few places where the finished quest does not seem to start the next quest. I think the slave delivery was one of them.  But make sure you check all of the Evil slaver dialogue options, sometimes they are rather cryptic in nature, and you might over look one, that you need to click to move to the next stage.

It's like all the ducks don't get in a row or something on some quests, the Riftin quest's never seem to finish right for me either.

seems like I had trouble getting the winterhold quest to start up also.

I have had to console through few moments in the game, [ You need to be careful though, as the special quests, ( and in riftins case there is a chemical quest that needs to be dealt with also ) need to be ended sometimes as well, for everything to move correctly in to the next phase. ]

Yep, bookmarked the first page so i know exactly in which order I gotta activate quests if this happen again. Also I'll try speaking with every NPC and use every Dialogue Option availabe. I always went to Znaid to start new quests, this playthrough I will try going to Mundus as well.

So, something to think about. Not that I am complaining, but I have Aroused Creatures up and the Trolls and Falmer from the dungeon have started to rape girls around and followed me out of the dungeon area. Is there a way for you to have the various monsters from the dungeon reset their positions (return to their cells) after they head the call of female coitus because of other mods like Aroused Creatures?

Yes, I think its doable, just be giving them the right AI package

Hi, I am having a problem where several of the crosses added in the mod are not working for me, other furniture works fine, including the Jessica and the Branding device(though the placement is off with boots) But the Punishment crosses simply have my character stare at them for a bit. The blood stained cross in the dungeons works however.

Can you tell me which crosses exactly? Maybe one example?

Hi,

Your mod is awesome, but I was wondering if it would not be a good idea to have a cage where we should sleep when we are slave?   and maybe also a barrel or other container where to store our equipment.  Maybe also make all our houses or at least breeze home unavailable.  A slave that owns a house seems weird, but since she need to travel and defend herself she need a container to store stuff she find, unless you want to add an invincible Brutus to watch over her.

If disabling the Breeze home is not feasible, may be have Brutus set has her companions and he will go with her in the home.  He would sleep in the bed while we sleep on the carpet.

Just an idea like that, not sure if it is a good one or even feasible.

Thanks for the great mod :D.

The slaverun dungeon has a bedroll for you, I could check if you are allowed to use the wardrobe, maybe put a chest there also.

For limiting access to the playerhomes, I don't like those restriction, I want slaverun to be playable with any normal skyrim setup and not restricting you.

Somethink that is great for Mias Lair mod, you can play it a little bit, do something else, play it a little bit and it doesn't restrict you to do other quests. I want this for slaverun, too, although it might be not immersive to have this freedom as a slave.

Yeppers I for some reason have had a few places where the finished quest does not seem to start the next quest. I think the slave delivery was one of them.  But make sure you check all of the Evil slaver dialogue options, sometimes they are rather cryptic in nature, and you might over look one, that you need to click to move to the next stage.

It's like all the ducks don't get in a row or something on some quests, the Riftin quest's never seem to finish right for me either.

seems like I had trouble getting the winterhold quest to start up also.

I have had to console through few moments in the game, [ You need to be careful though, as the special quests, ( and in riftins case there is a chemical quest that needs to be dealt with also ) need to be ended sometimes as well, for everything to move correctly in to the next phase. ]

If you give me the names of the quest, I can look at the conditions, alias definitions and do some testing.

@street2: it is the "Slave innkeeper services" quest, right?

@galgat: I will do check for the Riften subquest for testing Viagrix, and some more?

{{{

If you give me the names of the quest, I can look at the conditions, alias definitions and do some testing.

@street2: it is the "Slave innkeeper services" quest, right?

@galgat: I will do check for the Riften subquest for testing Viagrix, and some more?  }}}

I think those were the ones that gave me some trouble, but I am not sure, I am not aggressively playing it at the moment, and also I set the 1 in the jason so I could cheat through the early parts of the mod, and try to get back to where I was.

so it could be that you cheat dialogue is not fully finishing the quest, I really don't remember. I just know a few of the quests did not seem to want to move on to the next stage for some reason.

Hey there, 

I have a problem. I was doing my female slave quest and got to Falkreath. It worked just fine at first, but when I got to the Devious Blacksmith quest, it glitched. Lod was dead, so I resurrected him via console commands. However, the dialogue for the quest isn't there. Is there a fix for this? Any console commands I could use?

It is important that you resurect him in the right way.

You must google for his refid (not the base id), target him with prid <refid>, and then resurrect him (maybe moveto player also, if you wanna see him).

AND you must do this before his quest started or the alias will not be filled.

I added some code to resurect him when the falkreath quest starts, but maybe he died after falkreath started and before you started Lods quest?

To prevent this I also added now code to make him essential so no dragon can kill him anymore :D

Hey there, 

It is important that you resurect him in the right way.

You must google for his refid (not the base id), target him with prid <refid>, and then resurrect him (maybe moveto player also, if you wanna see him).

AND you must do this before his quest started or the alias will not be filled.

I added some code to resurect him when the falkreath quest starts, but maybe he died after falkreath started and before you started Lods quest?

To prevent this I also added now code to make him essential so no dragon can kill him anymore :D

Ah, I didn't know the correct way. Sadly, he died after the quest started. :( I'll just look back and hope I have a save with him alive before the quest, thanks! 

I am having a similar problem with Alvor not carrying out his whipping scene in Riverwood that someone else had.  Also, the enforcer seems to get stuck as some point. "Enforcer is disabled from outside (event) MT=3" is the message.  Both these issues have happened in two different games.  I'm guessing it's a conflict or some other issue, but not sure what.

Is there currently a console command for this ?? when you play a female player even when not doing the quest all cities get captured, but is there something like this for male side of this mod ?? right now there is only riverwood and whiterun but if the auto city captured is also working for male side will be better ??

I don't play much female characters.

the crosses i have noticed not working include the one in dragonsreach right by zaid, the one in the slaverun dungeon used for the initial trqining quest, and the one in riverwood. One of the unused crosses does work for me, but i wont have access to my computer to check which one for a few days.

I am having a similar problem with Alvor not carrying out his whipping scene in Riverwood that someone else had.  Also, the enforcer seems to get stuck as some point. "Enforcer is disabled from outside (event) MT=3" is the message.  Both these issues have happened in two different games.  I'm guessing it's a conflict or some other issue, but not sure what.

"Enforcer is disabled from outside" is not a bug, but a feature :)

also it doesnt't work in 100 %

what slaverun does and a lot of other mods too is sending and listening 2 events (originaly invented by devious helpless) : dhlp-suspend and dhlp-resume

dhlp-suspend is the signal for other mod, here is something happing which should not be interupted, for example prison overhaul is doing a scene for punishing

if slaverun gets the event, it sets the global slv_stopenforcer and the enforcer does nothing,

when I tested today i also got the situation where the enforcer was stopped but not retriggered. In the next version you can restart the enforcer in the problems tab or by loading a savegame where the global will be initialized.

in your case you can reset it in console by "set SLV_StopEnforcer to 0"

Hi guys I'm having a problem.  Whenever I install the mod it makes other mods uninstall.  When I start the game, all my mods have to reinstall and it says that I'm missing content from before.  Has anyone run into this problem?

Here is the log...

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

How do you install mods?

I never heard of such a feature/effect

Is there currently a console command for this ?? when you play a female player even when not doing the quest all cities get captured, but is there something like this for male side of this mod ?? right now there is only riverwood and whiterun but if the auto city captured is also working for male side will be better ??

I don't play much female characters.

I do not recommend, but you can try a setstage slv_mainquest 3000   (4000, 5000, and so on) every 1000er stage a city is enslaved, with 10000 for solitude as the last city.

You should see the enslaved cities in the mcm menu

hey i have a problem,  i am stuck in play after  ziad askes me for 1000 coins how do i fix this ?

This is during the slavetraining quest when you come back from the dungeon?

Stupid question : you have 1000 gold in your inventory, right ?

if yes, I recommend the mod "Better dialogue control" , it makes it easier to scroll down all possible dialogue options

General update:

the quest and other features for the last female quest update are now coded and I started today with testing and fixing tons of bugs I produced :D

The succubus quest is already tested and working, but the other parts probably need one or two more weeks for bugfixing.