Would you be willing to have slaverun expand to thought Solsthiem too? 

Or a solsthiem only version? I wouldn't conflict with prison overhaul still that mod only impact skyrim holds. 

Or a solsthiem only version? I wouldn't conflict with prison overhaul still that mod only impact skyrim holds. 

Minor issue

Did the military service quest and all went well until i was captured by storm cloaks after they ambused the imperials and then they decided to attach me to a cross near the horses but as this was outside the range of the NPC guards nothing happened, using the regain player control MCM and moving closer to the fire the NPCs gather around immediately resumed there scripted dialogue

Unrelated issue which i don't know if you can do do anything about

If you speak to Grimnur (Ulfrics henchmen) during the Windhelm quest it starts you on the join the stormcloaks quest and then Ulfric won't do any of his slaverun dialogue as he keeps repeating the "Grimnur gave you a task etc" dialogue, didn't actually do the go kill ice wraiths quests just reloaded a save and avoided Grimnur but i imagine doing the quest would let you go on although you'd be committed to the stormcloak side i think

Hi Kenjoka,

I've only just installed Slaverun Reloaded, and it's pretty amazing what you've created in a very short time. I think it's pretty unique as a sexlab mod in the scope of its quests and the tightness of its structure.

Just wondering - would you consider creating a means by which the player could achieve the "permanent enslavement" end without having to become a champion gladiator? I guess it feels odd for my player sub to be a hidden combat monster - i recognise this is a matter of taste more than anything. Maybe the player still has to go into the arena but becomes famous for losing and being used and abused for entertainment in the arena (by the opposing gladiators, or some of the spectator crowd, or some arena beasts) - which would still give her value, just in a different way.

Of course, you already have a lot to work on and probably get a whole lot of suggestions. Thanks for sharing what you've made with us.

Solsthiem now included in PO so...

Solsthiem now included in PO so...

I post that before Prison Overhaul Patch update and I'm glad to see it add Solsthiem to it. I still think is would be a good subjection for Slaverun Reloaded to possibly expand to Solsthiem too after the modder finish all 3 patch form Skyrim. ^^

I had the Alvor bug happen (JK's Skyrim possibly?) and I think I used the "problems" toggle to get through the scene because he would just wander off. Now none of the non-sexlab scenes will work - my character just freezes in place unless I reload or use MCM to break out. I probably used the MCM to break out and then skipped the scene without reloading the save and that broke things?

Anyway, is there an easy way to fix this or should I just start over?

Soooo... where's the secret entrance? Or is that as far as that quest has gotten in developement as of yet? I'm sorry for the possibly dumb question but the end slavery quest got epic on me outa nowhere and i kinda wanna know how it ends. I'm hoping in much bloodshed ;-)

Anyway, outstanding work all around. Creative writing, top notch implementation, all thumbs up, up with all the thumbs.

i have a problem finding the secret door where the daedra come from can someone tell me where it is pls

No, the secret door is not implemented in the released version, but it will be in the next (and last) version for the female questline

I think about that, but it will not happen before the male questline is finished.

Hi Kenjoka,

I've only just installed Slaverun Reloaded, and it's pretty amazing what you've created in a very short time. I think it's pretty unique as a sexlab mod in the scope of its quests and the tightness of its structure.

Just wondering - would you consider creating a means by which the player could achieve the "permanent enslavement" end without having to become a champion gladiator? I guess it feels odd for my player sub to be a hidden combat monster - i recognise this is a matter of taste more than anything. Maybe the player still has to go into the arena but becomes famous for losing and being used and abused for entertainment in the arena (by the opposing gladiators, or some of the spectator crowd, or some arena beasts) - which would still give her value, just in a different way.

Of course, you already have a lot to work on and probably get a whole lot of suggestions. Thanks for sharing what you've made with us.

I thought about that. But my idea was that you must be of some value for Zaid.

And I remembered of the movie "Conan" with Arnold Schwarzenegger, where he is also a gladiator fighter until his master releases him for good will.

But if you don't want to do many fights, just the the numbers low in the skse file.

Btw. the next version has 5 more possible enemies for the arena

Soooo... where's the secret entrance? Or is that as far as that quest has gotten in developement as of yet? I'm sorry for the possibly dumb question but the end slavery quest got epic on me outa nowhere and i kinda wanna know how it ends. I'm hoping in much bloodshed ;-)

Anyway, outstanding work all around. Creative writing, top notch implementation, all thumbs up, up with all the thumbs.

No, the secret entrance is not implemented in the released version

I had the Alvor bug happen (JK's Skyrim possibly?) and I think I used the "problems" toggle to get through the scene because he would just wander off. Now none of the non-sexlab scenes will work - my character just freezes in place unless I reload or use MCM to break out. I probably used the MCM to break out and then skipped the scene without reloading the save and that broke things?

Anyway, is there an easy way to fix this or should I just start over?

If you use the problems toggle, it just skips the next scene or sexlab call,

but it is important to deactivate it again; if not it will skip and skip and....

Hey Kenjoka, I've found out that the reason my game is breaking is due to the comments portion of the mod.  For whatever reason when I install Slaverun Reloaded comments the game reinstalls my mods in game.  However, without comments it works just fine.  Am I missing out if I play the mod without comments?

Hi Kenjoka,

And I remembered of the movie "Conan" with Arnold Schwarzenegger, where he is also a gladiator fighter until his master releases him for good will.

But if you don't want to do many fights, just the the numbers low in the skse file.

Conan was a male, muscular male - trained to fight with weapons a female couldn't possible use, while the women of his tribe were raped and killed.  Can't compare Conan with females.  Sorry. 

I also would like to see a female slave have a different ending.  Let Hollywood deal with the stupidity of Bunny going from twirling her golden locks to Bruce Lee without any logic. 

Hi,

I am having a few issues with the Enforcer bit of Slaverun, it looks like it insists on doing constant enforcer checks, even though I disabled that in the MCM menu. The reason why I turned it off is because it is overloading my system with scripting calls to papyrus and other mods are not running well (for example, I cannot get Prison Overhaul's system to arrest me). I don't doubt that there are other script heavy mods I have in my system (SL Fame, for example), but I did notice that Enforcer was still making calls when it was supposed to be off. 

Thanks for the mod, anyways, it is very entertaining. Personally, I'd love some Estrus punishments somewhere, but that's just on my wishlist. 

Any help with the Enforcer issue appreciated.

Regards, 

Doc Fate

Guest marionoer1

Hello 

my problem is that all the devices like armbinders make me unable to move so i have uptil now just spammed the "EnablePlayerControls" command witch im guessing im not supposed to.

otherwise. nice mod.

Thanks.

Guest marionoer1

i have a new problem. i crash right after talking to lod (blacksmith in falkreath). even after turning on "skip scene" and "skip sex act"

I'll always respect your design choices for this mod; mod-makers already have enough suggestions and requests as it is.

However, if you would permit me one response - I think a slave who provides a different kind of entertainment in the arena, and is popular with the crowd, could also have a lot of value to Zaid. Lots of ways to achieve popularity after all. Such as a sub-slave whom people want to see get defeated, dominated and abused in the ring. They dont actually want her to win, they've lots of other gladiators doing the serious fighting!

Nevertheless, thanks for sharing your mod with us. It's very neat as it is.

Guest marionoer1

i have a new problem. i crash right after talking to lod (blacksmith in falkreath). even after turning on "skip scene" and "skip sex act"

i found out it is probably something that happens when i equip piercings. when i try to equip nipple piercings the game crashes havent tried with vagina piercings. would like some help here.

Thanks.

I'll always respect your design choices for this mod; mod-makers already have enough suggestions and requests as it is.

However, if you would permit me one response - I think a slave who provides a different kind of entertainment in the arena, and is popular with the crowd, could also have a lot of value to Zaid. Lots of ways to achieve popularity after all. Such as a sub-slave whom people want to see get defeated, dominated and abused in the ring. They dont actually want her to win, they've lots of other gladiators doing the serious fighting!

Nevertheless, thanks for sharing your mod with us. It's very neat as it is.

I think in a slave rich environment you would not need to go to an arena to see "people want to see get defeated, dominated and abused" as you see this everywhere that has the new slavery rules

There is also a dialogue option to get out of fighting after going there and i think it is more realistic that a non-fighter would use those than go into an arena where the expected outcome is death for the loser

I've done enough arena fights to have the quest update to you are arena champion go see zaid and i have a new dialogue for him but the quest doesnt update after using it and the dialogue remains present as you can keep going through it, should the quest be updating/dialogue changing or is this for later content?

Hi

Another problem : just after coming back from falkreath with brutus, I need to talk to Zaid. It's done, but the quest don't update.

So, it's stuck !

I also think you need to put events for Brutus zaid, mundus and eric death... I killed and ressurect brutus maybe ten times, and nobody cares...

I think in a slave rich environment you would not need to go to an arena to see "people want to see get defeated, dominated and abused" as you see this everywhere that has the new slavery rules

There is also a dialogue option to get out of fighting after going there and i think it is more realistic that a non-fighter would use those than go into an arena where the expected outcome is death for the loser

I've done enough arena fights to have the quest update to you are arena champion go see zaid and i have a new dialogue for him but the quest doesnt update after using it and the dialogue remains present as you can keep going through it, should the quest be updating/dialogue changing or is this for later content?

Indeed, there are no shortage of opportunities for public humiliation. For me at least, its not so much about wanting the arena to be used in that fashion. It's more that the permanent enslavement option is walled off behind the arena.

Don't really want abolishment - yet don't want execution to be the end result.

Kenjoka has helpfully posted a way to minimise the number of fights needed - thats the closest thing to a solution at present.