This is "Slaverun Reloaded" dated 2  Jan 2016 so it is about as current as it can be.  

0,"Slaverun","d2016.1.3",".../slaverun 20140824 + enforcer V5.rar"

Install Slaverun Reloaded.

Yes, this is the original slaverun mod by pchs, not slaverun reloaded

What is "Rapesyourbutt" (the argonian in riften special jail) supposed to do? He just locks my character in place and stares at me. If i use the "regain character controll" thing in MM and talk to him again he just does the same thing again. The quest does not continue. Its obviously a bug. But is there a way to get past it?

If you can, please reload a save before the prison and try it again, maybe you can get a papyrus log with an error in it, that I can fix

If it doesn't work again, you can do 'sqs slv_riftenJailRape'

after being put in the jail you should be stage 500, where the argonaian forcegreets you,

you can setstage to 500 or to 1000

the stages 1000, 1100, 1200, 1300, 1400 are all stages with forcegreet logic, where you have , uh, lets say some dialogue with the argonian :D

btw, this quest is my homage to a fantastic mod in oblivion called LoversTrueCrime, which I tried to recreate a little bit (only the prison cell part)

This mod has been rather entertaining.  Thanks for sharing.  I've completed the Riften leg of the quests.  I updated to the 2 Jan version.  I have a quest to send slaves to inns.  Whiterun, Riverwood and Falkreath were fine.  I'm having issues with the Silver-Blood Inn.  The dialogue told me to go to Markarth but the flag pointed to the Windpeak Inn.  Going there, Thoring did his impression of Kleppr.  Then the quest updated telling me to speak with Frabbi (in Markarth).  There is no quest flag and I can't complete the quest.  Should I load a save before the Inn quests?  Is this a bug with the mod or particular to my game?

ok, can you do a sqs slv_mainquestSpecial3  ?

Frabbi, the innkeepers wife is still alive in your game?

I just reloaded before returning to Whiterun from Riften and the quest played out normally.  Just an odd script glitch that likely had nothing to do with the mod. The mod has been pretty flawless.  Haven't had any need for the console at all.  It's keeping me in Skyrim.

in reference to the person having dialogue issues there is a mod on nexus (better dialogue controls) that does NOT change dialogue in any way

except to allow you to choose any option that is there (no more greyed out dialogue choices basically).

in response to Sidfu looking for futa/herm options you may want to check out "Sexlab Eager Npcs" it give you a mcm with options that may work for you.

and for those having navmesh issues in Riverwood check your load order for the K2 followers mod, I had it installed for a while and it gave me issues in

both Riverwood and Solitude (removing it fixed a few issues I had in both places).

and keep up the good work Kenjoka ... really like what you have do so far (even if I haven't played thru the last 2 updates yet) :)

Hm, I have that mod but it doesn't seem to help... I don't think it's a problem of the dialogue option not being there as much as the game "forgetting" that I'm a slave after I finish training, since Zaid seems to only have the free woman dialogue option... I've tried again on a clean slave and everything worked flawlessly up to that point. Any console commands to skip that part or force him to give me tasks??

What is "Rapesyourbutt" (the argonian in riften special jail) supposed to do? He just locks my character in place and stares at me. If i use the "regain character controll" thing in MM and talk to him again he just does the same thing again. The quest does not continue. Its obviously a bug. But is there a way to get past it?

If you can, please reload a save before the prison and try it again, maybe you can get a papyrus log with an error in it, that I can fix

If it doesn't work again, you can do 'sqs slv_riftenJailRape'

after being put in the jail you should be stage 500, where the argonaian forcegreets you,

you can setstage to 500 or to 1000

the stages 1000, 1100, 1200, 1300, 1400 are all stages with forcegreet logic, where you have , uh, lets say some dialogue with the argonian :D

btw, this quest is my homage to a fantastic mod in oblivion called LoversTrueCrime, which I tried to recreate a little bit (only the prison cell part)

Yeah I tried reloading a save about 8-9 times before using Slv and setstage. But im starting to think that its my save that is corrupt somewhere. Since im missing more and more dialogue options. And Brutus doesnt do anything when i ask him for work. 

Must be something thats conflicting or maybe it fucked up between some updates. 

And my whipping scenes haven't been working since the 20th december patch.

I am stupid, i was about to come here because sad i was not forced to come back to Brutus... but lucky i read again:

"after the morthal prequest "

And i just finish Falkreath, so everything is fine! So i will only say everything work fine after i upgraded, also new Slavetats were added after finishing Falkreath! Really good work, thank you!

Hey Kenjoka.

Love the mod so far, it's seriously the best I've played and definitely the most complete. I just got two request/comments/whatever that you can take or leave:

1- I noticed there's a distinct lack of dancing, boot licking and other "humiliating" animations that don't necessarily involve sex. It would be cool to feature some scenarios like in Prison Overhaul or Maria Eden where the player is forced to do a public show, or wait while tied down and NPCs take their turns. It's your call in the end, but I like this type of content, so it'd be cool if you could include a few quests like this to further hammer down the fact that the Dragonborn is a pathetic slave without having to just walk up to someone, have sex, and leave on every scene.

2- I don't know if this is a bug or feature, but devious devices sometimes are left on the Dragonborn after the quest relating to them is over. It's mainly the corset, pony boots or arm thingies, but it'd be cool if maybe the slave master could take them off, or say something like "this isn't good for business", or whatever. At least have them be acknowledged.

Looking forward to the next few updates, thanks a bunch for your work!

Thanks for the great mod.

For some reason with the January 2 version im experiencing save game corruption with this mod. After I uninstalled it everything was back to normal.

In my papyrus log this line keeps coming up

[01/06/2016 - 11:34:10PM] Error: Unable to bind script _smdDisableHavok to  (F51172AF) because their base types do not match

Cheers

For some reason with the January 2 version im experiencing save game corruption with this mod. After I uninstalled it everything was back to normal.

[01/06/2016 - 11:34:10PM] Error: Unable to bind script _smdDisableHavok to  (F51172AF) because their base types do not match

Cheers

I have the same Error on every load. The mod (Jan 2 Version) is running stable for me all the way up to Riften. The only thing i did not use from the usual mod's is Defeat.

Cheers

I checked the error and it will be fixed in the next version

I am stupid, i was about to come here because sad i was not forced to come back to Brutus... but lucky i read again:

"after the morthal prequest "

And i just finish Falkreath, so everything is fine! So i will only say everything work fine after i upgraded, also new Slavetats were added after finishing Falkreath! Really good work, thank you!

I tested the punishment for not reporting back and noticed that I was lazy and reused the same scene as enslaving.

So I wrote now a complete new scene, where you are punished for not coming back, its in the next version

as a short comment the next version is already finished and I tested it with sexlab 1.60 b2,

I want to do some test runs now with the new sexlab 1.61 and see how it works

as a small teaser

post-27485-0-84033300-1452084763_thumb.jpg

repeatable slave arena fights :)

Ooooh very nice news!!! And I'm curious how arena will work!  :o

I hope new SexLab will not give many problems, or you will cosider release already for old SexLab only... I will not upgrade SL for now at least, too many mod and game running to long and well....

I do run the beta and i have to say its going very well, wait for the release and decide then.

After a few false starts I got everything looking right, and started Slaverun Reloaded from scratch in Helgen, as a female.

After getting out I made a beeline for Dragonsreach, ... Riverwood, ... Dragonsreach, ... Jarl sends me to see the guy outside the Whiterun gate.

When he enslaves me I get stripped and I receive a whipping in one of several positions, but no sex, which seems odd. They tell me to go see Zaid.  If I am tied up and kneeling or lying on my face hogtied, or spread with my arms held over my head, how do I get up or out of these positions?  The two guys just sit and grunt. I can "move" by sliding along the ground on my face or dragging the whipping post with me, but that seems  rather unrealistic.

Shouldn't the whipping post be fixed in place? Also the whipping moves me sideways slightly with each stroke.

After a few false starts I got everything looking right, and started Slaverun Reloaded from scratch in Helgen, as a female.

After getting out I made a beeline for Dragonsreach, ... Riverwood, ... Dragonsreach, ... Jarl sends me to see the guy outside the Whiterun gate.

When he enslaves me I get stripped and I receive a whipping in one of several positions, but no sex, which seems odd. They tell me to go see Zaid.  If I am tied up and kneeling or lying on my face hogtied, or spread with my arms held over my head, how do I get up or out of these positions?  The two guys just sit and grunt. I can "move" by sliding along the ground on my face or dragging the whipping post with me, but that seems  rather unrealistic.

Shouldn't the whipping post be fixed in place? Also the whipping moves me sideways slightly with each stroke.

Silly question but did you click the install button in the sexlab MCM? Is sex via other mods (sexlab matchmaker is a good test mod) working?

There is also a option in the slaverun MCM under problems to restore player movement

I tested today with sexlab 1.61 and wow, its so stable, not a single freeze

anyway, I just uploaded the next version,

main features are:

- main quest continues now to winterhold

- added 3 new subtask in whiterun

- I have now a cheatmode, which you can enable in the slaverunconfig.json file. As the testing time for a full run of the mod from begin to the current end is getting longer and longer, I added cheat dialog topic at the begin of all citytask and prerequesite quests, with which you can jump from the first stage of the quest to the last. Makes my life for testing much easier

- one of the endgame quest offers now repeatable slave arena fights. As I wasn't realy sure, I can make that work, I implemented now only the core function which works pretty good. If your opponent dies, you win the fight, if you die, its game over. If you flee, by leaving the cell (for example defeat or submit szenario) you loose also. I started to test a little bit with Defeat and Submit, but there are still some problems which a will fix in the next versions. As this is more a proove of concept, the mod gives you some hard coded daedric armor and has only 2 random opponents. Here I will also add more options in the next releases. :D

For some reason Slaverun is not working for me.  I have double and triple checked the requirements and have them all.  My load order is as follows:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Hearthfires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

DeviousDevices-Assets.esm

DeviousDevices-Integration.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

unreadbooksglow.esp

wehrwolfmann'sbeautifulnudegirls.esp

eyevampirered.esp

SkyUI.esp

busterswordot_ff7.esp

realistic piercing arrows.esp

rrhair.esp

rrhair2.esp

rrhair3.esp

Sexy Npc Faces.esp

hydra_slavegirls.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

FNIS.esp

zdd.esp

BrandingDeviceofDoom.esp

Slaverun Reloaded.esp

Isilnarsil.esp

magicka sabers expanded.esp

Alternate Start Live Another Life.esp

For some reason Slaverun is not working for me.  I have double and triple checked the requirements and have them all.  My load order is as follows:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Hearthfires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

unreadbooksglow.esp

eyevampirered.esp

SkyUI.esp

busterswordot_ff7.esp

rrhair.esp

rrhair2.esp

rrhair3.esp

Sexy Npc Faces.esp

hydra_slavegirls.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

FNIS.esp

zdd.esp

BrandingDeviceofDoom.esp

Slaverun Reloaded.esp

Isilnarsil.esp

hmm can you tell us a little more ? you have no MCM ? your game crash ?

So nice! I did quick test (well was not meant as test, but something happen with DCUR, and now all of Whiterun is hostile, so i have to redo the thing, but maybe i will try your cheat mod option  :lol: ) and again, all work very well after upgrading! 

I only get a lot of the new SexLab Jitter problem now too, i hope there will be fix for it soon from Ashal...

Oh and also, when i look at JSON file for first time, i saw you can also define your own hair to regrow? I only have to replace with EditorID from installed Hairpack? If yes, that is really great!

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Hearthfires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

unreadbooksglow.esp

eyevampirered.esp

SkyUI.esp

busterswordot_ff7.esp

rrhair.esp

rrhair2.esp

rrhair3.esp

Sexy Npc Faces.esp

hydra_slavegirls.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

FNIS.esp

zdd.esp

BrandingDeviceofDoom.esp

Slaverun Reloaded.esp

Isilnarsil.esp

the MCM appears just fine and the game doesn't crash but the quest won't appear and I can't just check the box either.

So nice! I did quick test (well was not meant as test, but something happen with DCUR, and now all of Whiterun is hostile, so i have to redo the thing, but maybe i will try your cheat mod option  :lol: ) and again, all work very well after upgrading! 

I only get a lot of the new SexLab Jitter problem now too, i hope there will be fix for it soon from Ashal...

Oh and also, when i look at JSON file for first time, i saw you can also define your own hair to regrow? I only have to replace with EditorID from installed Hairpack? If yes, that is really great!

Yes, this are the used hairstyles, and in MCM is an option, how many are used, default 5 (yes, I think its 5),

so for the default the hairstyles 1-5 from vanilla skyrim are used for regrowing

It's 5 cause I found no more fitting

as I use apachiisky hairstyles, as probably a lot of users, I always wanted to make an alternative json file with hairstyles from that mod,

but maybe I will tomorrow, or maybe the day after or.... :D

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Hearthfires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

unreadbooksglow.esp

eyevampirered.esp

SkyUI.esp

busterswordot_ff7.esp

rrhair.esp

rrhair2.esp

rrhair3.esp

Sexy Npc Faces.esp

hydra_slavegirls.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

FNIS.esp

zdd.esp

BrandingDeviceofDoom.esp

Slaverun Reloaded.esp

Isilnarsil.esp

the MCM appears just fine and the game doesn't crash but the quest won't appear and I can't just check the box either.

With 'box' you probably mean the checkbox in mcm, its a readonly checkbox which just tells me, that the slv_mainquest could not be started

I just did a quick test in a MO profile with the uploaded version and a new character and the quest started just fine.

Do you use a new char or an existing? If the later you you try it with an new?

Do you have a papyrus log?

How do you install the mod? MO, NMM or by copy?