7 hours ago, Strathi123 said:

What triggerbox? At arival at the cart the mod tels me "someone is aproaching" then after a short moment the quest is going on and give me the marker to the bandit camp. there i killed the 3 bandits and lockpicked the chest to get the letter and I took only the letter. I read it but nothing, I waited a few secounds and read it again but nothing. Then I went to the point where the bandit should stand and read the letter again but nothing. I hate to start the real fun per MCM menue.

the arrival at the cart is the triggerbox (you don't see it playing) that i was talking about (i probably have another mod competing in the area), 

ok i don'[t knwo then,..your problem is similar to mine but not the same one then, as looting the letter, then reading it afterwards did not work for you.

sorry i was not of more help

p.s. you know there is a cheats part available in the MCM, i think (could be wrong here) that with it you can skip the pre-qeust but still do the main quest,

including you arrival at the gate scene (i'll have to check in game to be sure of this one).

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

1 Personally, I have had a lot of trouble with PCEA2 and FNIS Sexy Move. I had both in my game for a while, and they wrecked pretty much everything. Any script that tried to do *something* ... I'm not quite sure what, but likely something that required taking a mutex ... certain scripts, would be delayed for ten seconds upwards, heading into multiple minutes, or ... never.

2 I've been told that Creature Framework is also a source of trouble, as its actor checks are pervasive. I'm guessing that is because of a cloak that puts dicks on everything near the player? Does anyone have any solid information on how much trouble CF is, and to what extent turning the check interval up helps?

fwiw

1 - i also found PCEA2 to cause sporadic problems that at times caused other mods to not work at all. 

FNIS Sexy Move would cause me massive amounts of script lag (true i am already pushing it with my mod load out, but even on a light load out it still jammed me).

FNIS Sexy Move is a nice mod, but it constantly checks all npcs in its area of affect, and it just checks so often that on medium or heavy loads (papyrus usage)

it just adds more than its worth (to me).

2 - the problem with this one is the way it checks npcs (it is only actually checking creatures, but it checks all of them in its affected area), and i found that leaving it

at default settings caused me papyrus lag (worse outdoors by a large margin), but by turning its settings down (timers i just tripled, and cut range by 1/3 to a single

cell instead of the 1.5 cells) that solved it for me (unless i was in a very heavy scripted mod doing a heavy scene, and even then it was bearable).

timers = how often it checks, range is of course how far out it checks

i think what makes the biggest difference is the turning range down (so it is not checking the distance of creatures in other cells to then check their arousal),

of course i did not write the mod, this is just my experience using it.

p.s.

i do like the idea of the "ladder of difficulty" being something that players could see.  while it may not cut complaints much it would tell players, up front,

that this is the super easy way or this is the oh gawds i'm gonna probably fail route.

8 hours ago, retrev said:

I have a Suggestion!

How about adding 'Player Only' option to enforcer(nudlity law)?

My computer is so slow that cannot stand the load that all people is processed to be stripped or be rapped. :frown: 

Please....

I suggested this before and can only second that suggestion of yours :-)

I'd find it practical for various reasons, not only computer performance. 

I dont know for sure, but maybe you could reduce the range of the effect? Now that I think about it I did not even try to set the radius for enforcer checks to 0. 

Will try later, lol :smiley: Maybe our suggestion is already there. 

10 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Is it enough to disable the cloak spell, or do you find you need to disable the ESP?

Personally, I have had a lot of trouble with PCEA2 and FNIS Sexy Move. I had both in my game for a while, and they wrecked pretty much everything. Any script that tried to do *something* ... I'm not quite sure what, but likely something that required taking a mutex ... certain scripts, would be delayed for ten seconds upwards, heading into multiple minutes, or ... never.

It hosed both ME and CD completely. Meanwhile many scripted activities still completed instantly, and I didn't get the impression of general, pervasive script-lag, rather it was very specific, and highly damaging.

Compared to those mods, XP32's style cloak seems relatively benign.

I've been told that Creature Framework is also a source of trouble, as its actor checks are pervasive. I'm guessing that is because of a cloak that puts dicks on everything near the player? Does anyone have any solid information on how much trouble CF is, and to what extent turning the check interval up helps?

And another trouble contender, is Dripping when aroused... Does anyone have solid info one way or another whether it screws things up? I seemed to get through Slaverun ok with it on, but I think I turned the check intervals up a lot.

I actually find it a very useful mod, not so much for the dripping, which works well, but gets old fast, or even the gag drooling, which is unsatisfyingly animated, but for the visual effects, and the ability to tweak the breathing noises and heartbeat through the MCM.

Finally, I'm using vlkSexLife instead of SL Aroused now. It's supposed to be more efficient, and have a better arousal model. I do like the arousal model better, aroused is incredibly dumb and simply crumbles in a setting like Slaverun with continual exposure. It also has a wear and tear system, but it's not as punishing as apropos, and lacks the visual support, which is a pity. You can disable its W&T if you're using apropos, which I do.

1. If you already have a game going I would just disable the cloak spell, If you were starting a new game, I would turn the ESP off, you could always turn it back on if you actually found a need for it.

2. Yes Finis sexy moves :  can cause trouble, as in you or you, and all your NPC may be stuck in some crazy bondage walking animation, when you start a new game, or move a save file from one profile to another in MO.  (  This is something to do with DD, and sexy moves combined, but I never could get anyone to aknowledge it, I think I mentioned it before in a DD thread. )

A.   But just go to the MCM of "Finis sexy moves", and set evey one, NPC, and Player Back to default for a few moments of playing time.

B. Then after you see all is well, and walking, running animations are correct again. you can reset them how ever you like them in "Finis sexy moves".

Creature Frame work: Yes I normally, unless I really need it. I turn off the arousal stuff in Creature framework, I have less trouble that way.

3. I don't run those other two, so have not real Knowledge about them.

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

I suggested this before and can only second that suggestion of yours :-)

I'd find it practical for various reasons, not only computer performance. 

I dont know for sure, but maybe you could reduce the range of the effect? Now that I think about it I did not even try to set the radius for enforcer checks to 0. 

Will try later, lol :smiley: Maybe our suggestion is already there. 

oh, I forgot to mention it, it's already in alpha 2 :-)

I changed the meaning of the mcm enforcer settings a little bit (and the function behind it)

in the MCM enforcer sex tab:

"Aroused sex for player" enables male npc to fuck the female player (by checking their specific arousal setting it the player is a slave or free, of course no slaver player) = checkbox one

"Aroused males call NPC slaves for sex" enables male npc to fuck slave NPC (not relevant for the player anymore) = checkbox two

"Aroused males call free female NPCs for sex" enables male npc to fuck free NPC (not relevant for the player anymore) = checkbox three

so to disable sex for NPC but enable for the player =>

just check the first one and disable the second and third

at least so it should work so since alpha 2

So, something I've wondered for a while Kenjoka... The Viagrix.

I love the theme/idea of it, just sometimes wish more had come from it. I always wondered why its absolutely not an option for the Slaver section of the game. We can choose to screw the horse during the carriage subquest... we can choose to be the slut during the tours, we can offer our services in other sections, I was surprised that to a slaver, arrogantly taking the Viagrix thinking it wouldnt work or something, isn't an option.

The potency of it has a lot of possibilities, significantly reducing the inhibitions of a person. It could be used as a random punishment from Zaid for slaves, or a random punishment to Free Women by slave guards if you walk away or insult them. X number of uses of it could build up to where your resistance becomes 0... unable to reduce your submissive score, or increase your rebellious/hatred of Bellamy.

Taking it as a Slaver could push the transition to slave as you become so needy for release that you'd agree to pretty much anything. (either instant transition or a large increase in submissive score)

I dunno, just something I've always wondered is all

4 hours ago, slutofshades said:

I love the theme/idea of it, just sometimes wish more had come from it. I always wondered why its absolutely not an option for the Slaver section of the game. We can choose to screw the horse during the carriage subquest... we can choose to be the slut during the tours, we can offer our services in other sections, I was surprised that to a slaver, arrogantly taking the Viagrix thinking it wouldnt work or something, isn't an option.

The potency of it has a lot of possibilities, significantly reducing the inhibitions of a person. It could be used as a random punishment from Zaid for slaves, or a random punishment to Free Women by slave guards if you walk away or insult them. X number of uses of it could build up to where your resistance becomes 0... unable to reduce your submissive score, or increase your rebellious/hatred of Bellamy.

Taking it as a Slaver could push the transition to slave as you become so needy for release that you'd agree to pretty much anything. (either instant transition or a large increase in submissive score)

I dunno, just something I've always wondered is all

Not a bad Idea, but I My self would not want it taking over, there are so many ways to wind up enslaved.

1.  But let's say the other Slaver's got together, speaking about your abilities, as a slaver being good, and that they would not want Pike to lose that at this time.

However, you had such a Hot fucking Body, it was a shame not to find away to Fuck it.  They might decide to trick you, with a small celebration, where they Drugged your drink with the Viagix, and gangbanged you.

The next day when you asked what happened, they would only tell you that you passed out Drunk, and belittle you for how poorly you handled your Drink, and mention that you danced naked on the table for all of them.

2. Or Maybe also Pike actually felt attracted to you, and made a pass, allowing no strings attacked, just one night release of sexual tension between the two of you.

If you refused, he to might lead you somewhere for a private drink, again spiking your drink with Viagrix, and use you anyway.

He again, when asked what happened would only Lear, and laugh at you for handling your Liqueur so poorly ( Mentioning that you would certainly make a fine Grade A Fuck Slave.)

3, The Idea of the enforcer's using it to make you a Fuck puppet for a day, or so as a free woman, or through trickery if you were a slaver is Kool though..:smile:

4.  I was just thinking that there are so many ways to get you enslaved now, I am not sure I need to many more instant enslavment's.

5.    I would like more of the Enforcers tricking you like the BJ one, which I thought was very well done.

2 hours ago, galgat said:

Not a bad Idea, but I My self would not want it taking over, there are so many ways to wind up enslaved.

1.  But let's say the other Slaver's got together, speaking about your abilities, as a slaver being good, and that they would not want Pike to lose that at this time.

However, you had such a Hot fucking Body, it was a shame not to find away to Fuck it.  They might decide to trick you, with a small celebration, where they Drugged your drink with the Viagix, and gangbanged you.

The next day when you asked what happened, they would only tell you that you passed out Drunk, and belittle you for how poorly you handled your Drink, and mention that you danced naked on the table for all of them.

2. Or Maybe also Pike actually felt attracted to you, and made a pass, allowing no strings attacked, just one night release of sexual tension between the two of you.

If you refused, he to might lead you somewhere for a private drink, again spiking your drink with Viagrix, and use you anyway.

He again, when asked what happened would only Lear, and laugh at you for handling your Liqueur so poorly ( Mentioning that you would certainly make a fine Grade A Fuck Slave.)

3, The Idea of the enforcer's using it to make you a Fuck puppet for a day, or so as a free woman, or through trickery if you were a slaver is Kool though..:smile:

4.  I was just thinking that there are so many ways to get you enslaved now, I am not sure I need to many more instant enslavment's.

5.    I would like more of the Enforcers tricking you like the BJ one, which I thought was very well done.

I like those ideas too, I'm just surprised it's not really referenced after Riften. Temporary or otherwise, I'd love to see some extra use of it. The whole leading to enslavement part of my ideas was, i suppose, just my desire to see more attempts to trick you and break you as a slaver or a free woman.

The Enforcer BJ scene (in unclaimed cities) was fantastic, and I too would love to see more of that... also wondering if the other convo path with the enforcers (Leading to them asking for anal) will ever actually lead to us saying yes.

From Kenjoka's plans and ideas going forward after 3.0 though, I think we're in damn good hands.

12 hours ago, slutofshades said:

I love the theme/idea of it, just sometimes wish more had come from it.

Same here^^

Imho not only useful for the player, but also on other females that show some resistence. Which is another thing that imho happens too seldom. ;)

Like, i'd like an anal slave that totally does not like it. The slavers like heras because she's so tight, though. 

For the viagrix, i could imagine other uses as well. Not sure if possible but it could serve as some kind of lubricant, reducing the damage you get from (aporopos) wear and tear, so occasionally slaves might want to take it voluntarily before gangbangs and ask for it.

For female slavers a variation of it could 

- turn you into a succubus getting a cock (PSQ)

- increase your cock size

Or maybe just increase cock size once you are a succubus.

And finally add some addiction if used regularly. Maybe i'm the only one, but i like the idea of beeing addicted while i don't like skooma whore very much. Essentially Skooma whore for me is running around with a couple of debuffs because it's easier and cheaper just to get rid of the addiction than keep it going, the advantage from drugs is taken away from not beeing able to fight with the weird graphics,...

Here you could be "forced" to take it, like "You want to be a slaver? You need a cock then!"

"Your tiny cock is smaller than some clits of our slaves, get it growing if you want to be accepted." up to some advantages, like growing respect from (most) other slavers for having a big cock.

For beeing addicted, i could imagine some blackmailing to get it. Could be some BDSM sex, if it's increase or decrease your submissiveness depends on which side you are...

Not sure about how to deal with the effects for not getting it.

14 hours ago, slutofshades said:

You are not the first to wonder. I'm sure people have been posting about this since Viagrix first "went live". I know I posted extensively about it some time ago.

For me, the key thing was MBB's downfall should be through Viagrix - she's the person who pushed its development, and as soon as you hear about it, you think, that absolutely has to come back and bite her on the ass!

And then it doesn't. And you're involved in a fairly disappointing fetch quest to bring her down, when you could be slipping Viagrix in her drink instead, which is more fun, and way cooler.

But the more you think about Viagrix, the more it explains all kinds of shaky spots in the plot, and demands more subtle references in the dialogue.

Imagine, if the entire enslavement of Whiterun was only possible due to a slaver agent slipping prototype Viagrix into the Dragonsreach well? It makes so much sense. Explains why Balgruuf undergoes such a personality change. Explains why the guards change their attitude so easily, how the town's women accept enslavement without much complaint.

Hell, it always needed something to explain it.

And when the PC (as a slave) seems to do nothing but dumb stuff in the later part of the story, it would make more sense if it was all a consequence of repeated Viagrix use.

As for more opportunities to use it later. Definitely.

Perhaps in the version beyond 3, these kinds of things will we possible...

So far this is the best iteration of Slaverun evah. IMO.

I ve been running a male and female versions as slavers.

I ve run a female enslaved.

Compared to past versions this is a charm. By cutting out some of the script items and cutting down on some outside mods I ve had zero CTD or glitches. Ive ran all the characters to past Riverwood so far. Zero issue.

The only hangup was my female slaver had not yet completed the embassy and Delphine was unable to be spoken to concerning slavery.

It has not blocked the embassy otherwise so far. I am under the impression that altho' strange ' looking ' at the moment. Completion will allow Riverwood to continue.

The only two mods I cut out of the lineup were Branding Device and YPS.

I dropped Frostfall some time ago.

I currently have Pee and Fart, RND, PSQ and Bathing running with no issues along with CD, Cursed Loot, Prison Overhaul ( which of course is not running script checks, but it's working nicely ) Milk Mod, Soul Gem and several replacers of main characters with no issues. IE Heimskr is Heimetta and SR sees her as a female with no problems. 

By far this seems the most stable version I ve played. 

Excellent stuff here!

1 hour ago, Bushi Neko said:

The only hangup was my female slaver had not yet completed the embassy and Delphine was unable to be spoken to concerning slavery.

It has not blocked the embassy otherwise so far. I am under the impression that altho' strange ' looking ' at the moment. Completion will allow Riverwood to continue.

Delphine was a problem character in 2. She broke my Slaverun, and I had to go back a couple of saves so I could complete the Embassy before triggering the Slaverun events that would enslave her. It probably would have been ok if I'd never advanced the main quest, or if I'd advanced it further, but there are plenty of times that Delphine won't even be in Riverwood.

This has plenty of potential to prove game blocking enough that people will have to revert to old saves, resort to console commands, or be forced to stay away from main sequence quests altogether, and apparently, still the same as in 2.

Slaverun really needs to inspect the state of the vanilla main sequence quest before forcing any Delphine stuff, or as I suggested previously, create a Delphine clone for all Slaverun activities. Even if it could result in two Delphines running around in some situations, it could be joked away with a line of dialogue, and would be far preferable to a situation where a player is stuck on a missing Delphine, or Delphine stuck in high priority dialogue, and doesn't understand, plays the game for hours, only to find out they're going to have to revert a load of play or resort to the console and a lot of googling.

Or now that female slaver is a valid path, it seems totally reasonable for the whole Delphine enslavement quest to be *supposed* to fail, and she is, as in the lore, too a paranoid psycho to catch, and who is about as likely to be enslaved by a lazy barman who's too dumb even to rent you a room, as she is likely to hand herself over to the Thalmor.

Or another workaround would be to at least warn people of potential issues in the "incompatibilities" section on the front page.

Hi, Thanks for this mod. So far I have just begun to play around with the current update, and have to say that I am really enjoying it. So far have not experienced a single CDT and find this mod to be well on its way to perfection. just some ideas that maybe you can implement on v4. I was wondering if maybe there could be a death alternative option where a player will be sold to a random hold as a slave. at this point the player will have to go through some slave training. once the training is complete the player can then escape that hold by leaving. But if the player returns to that hold after the allocated time there will be further training to come. the escaped slave may free her self by freeing that hold of slavery. Now I'm thinking of many fractions where one city may be enslaved by one fraction and anther city by another fraction. a slaver can always be enslaved by a competing fraction. If a DAYMOL event kikes in, the city that the player was sold to would automatically be under the slavery rules. A free lady or a slaver may also be able to be enslaved through an event similar to Sl kidnapped. I'm thinking that a roaming free-woman under certain conditions will have a chance to get ambushed. if she doesn't  get hit within 10 seconds, then she escaped the ambush and may have to fight off the bandits as regular enemy. If she does get hit she gets knocked down and raped. she then has another 10 sec to escape. If she gets rapped three times in a row she would now be enslaved to one of the holds.      

the mod well, with others that I have everything goes well, but the moment I install the mod, it seems that everything goes as it has to go, but I do not know why it takes me out but I get a desk without warning, I do not know if conflict with other mods, with what mod creates conflicts? What do you do to prevent the game suddenly going out and you can enjoy the mod? With what modifications is it more compatible and with incompatible comments?

8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Delphine was a problem character in 2. She broke my Slaverun, and I had to go back a couple of saves so I could complete the Embassy before triggering the Slaverun events that would enslave her. It probably would have been ok if I'd never advanced the main quest, or if I'd advanced it further, but there are plenty of times that Delphine won't even be in Riverwood.

This has plenty of potential to prove game blocking enough that people will have to revert to old saves, resort to console commands, or be forced to stay away from main sequence quests altogether, and apparently, still the same as in 2.

The Quest line worked fine on arrival at Solitude. Delphine was in slave attire, but not an issue one arose. Returning to Riverwood allowed the entire Quest to complete. So zero issue with not finishing her first as long as your willing to see her wearing slave gear while still in main story line. 

Slaverun really needs to inspect the state of the vanilla main sequence quest before forcing any Delphine stuff, or as I suggested previously, create a Delphine clone for all Slaverun activities. Even if it could result in two Delphines running around in some situations, it could be joked away with a line of dialogue, and would be far preferable to a situation where a player is stuck on a missing Delphine, or Delphine stuck in high priority dialogue, and doesn't understand, plays the game for hours, only to find out they're going to have to revert a load of play or resort to the console and a lot of googling.

With the new work here, now, I ve yet to encounter any breaks. The old Slaverun had so many issues between scripts, and breaks I never even got a quarter thru it. I am past Falkreath with my Female slaver now.  Clones are never a good idea. That IS an invitation to trouble. 

Or now that female slaver is a valid path, it seems totally reasonable for the whole Delphine enslavement quest to be *supposed* to fail, and she is, as in the lore, too a paranoid psycho to catch, and who is about as likely to be enslaved by a lazy barman who's too dumb even to rent you a room, as she is likely to hand herself over to the Thalmor.

Or another workaround would be to at least warn people of potential issues in the "incompatibilities" section on the front page.

Which actually would not hold true. Just like RL it's easier for me to go home with another girl than you to leave the bar with one.

The approach to the female slave line is more not developed in the sense of how every woman tries to get you to leave slaving and be a slave.

But to pull RL into it again, the best source of slaves in the long ago olden days were not white slavers, but the Africans who found it an easy and quick profit.  So the NPC's should be more about begging for freedom and you to give up your ways than to be a slave like them. 

I can tell you my experience with incompatibilities is easy to figure. Anything that alters the physical locations. Any truly heavy scripts running alongside not tied to Slaverun. Frostfall kills me. I cant run all my mods and turn it also. YPS with all the other recommends shuts me down. So drop Frost and YPS and good to go with all my other script calls going. Pretty typical and varies by system.

4 hours ago, OscarJavi said:

the mod well, with others that I have everything goes well, but the moment I install the mod, it seems that everything goes as it has to go, but I do not know why it takes me out but I get a desk without warning, I do not know if conflict with other mods, with what mod creates conflicts? What do you do to prevent the game suddenly going out and you can enjoy the mod? With what modifications is it more compatible and with incompatible comments?

Could be a lot of issues.

Script load.

Bad LOOT sort.

Yes an incompat. But so far the only issues I ve found are ones that again, physically change areas to much.  I ve even got all my main NPC's replaced both Heroines and Normal people and that's ok.

I would look at script heavies and load order first. 

Hiya,

Is it possible to tone down the ... intensity of the mod a little bit?

I like the work you have done and the slavery thing is good and all but it seems really intrusive in the game. I feel like with the mod in place, the pc only has one option and that is to become a slave which is unrealistic for an all powerful dragonborn. There needs to be an alternative to just being a slave or slaver and the option to play the game with the mod as an actual free woman.

What I'm saying is that there should be more of a gap between how free women and slave women are treated to really highlight the situation that the slaves are in. Is it also possible to make the nudity law optional as well?

On top of that women in "noble" positions should also be treated better. I suppose I'm angling at more of a class system where there are slaves who the men treat as shit. The free women who are reminded of what the slaves endure to keep them in line (without necessarily enforcing anything on them). Then there are the "noble" or notable women such as thanes and the dragonborn which the men despise and occasionally mention that they could be enslaved etc but are nonetheless treated better. Hence more of a realistic / historic situation to what there was hundreds of years ago.

In the case of, if the above is implemented how does the pc get enslaved? I think that you should implement slaver npcs on the roads in skyrim etc that try to ambush and enslave the pc kind of like SL Kidnapped.

Just my suggestion since I feel the mod in its current state has some great features but feels too... unrealistic and intrusive to the gameplay.

TED

11 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

You are not the first to wonder. I'm sure people have been posting about this since Viagrix first "went live". I know I posted extensively about it some time ago.

For me, the key thing was MBB's downfall should be through Viagrix - she's the person who pushed its development, and as soon as you hear about it, you think, that absolutely has to come back and bite her on the ass!

And then it doesn't. And you're involved in a fairly disappointing fetch quest to bring her down, when you could be slipping Viagrix in her drink instead, which is more fun, and way cooler.

But the more you think about Viagrix, the more it explains all kinds of shaky spots in the plot, and demands more subtle references in the dialogue.

Imagine, if the entire enslavement of Whiterun was only possible due to a slaver agent slipping prototype Viagrix into the Dragonsreach well? It makes so much sense. Explains why Balgruuf undergoes such a personality change. Explains why the guards change their attitude so easily, how the town's women accept enslavement without much complaint.

Hell, it always needed something to explain it.

And when the PC (as a slave) seems to do nothing but dumb stuff in the later part of the story, it would make more sense if it was all a consequence of repeated Viagrix use.

As for more opportunities to use it later. Definitely.

Perhaps in the version beyond 3, these kinds of things will we possible...

In the current iteration of the slaver questline (Alpha 3) Riften questline does end with you drugging Maven with the viagrix and making her a slave.... do not know if that has been added into the slave side of things yet.

I use the awesome Take Notes! mod in my playthroughs, keeping little diaries. Generally when my character gets to that point in the story where she does "dumb stuff", I justify it in the diary as either overuse of viagrix + other drugs on top of the repeatative training... Or I slap her with the bimbo curse (Sexlab Hormones) and have that explain it away.

Hi, Kenjoka, thanks for this fantastic mod. I just wondering, would that be possible to add some rivalery between slavers within Pike's slave organisation in the new incoming V4? Like Belemy and his assistant, his assistant may not want to always to be in assistant position. Pike is directly answering to Dremora lord and a defacto leader for slaverun organisation, some members within the organisation might not think Pike is worthy to be in that position and secretly plot against him. They might try to use player (either as slave or slaver) for this very purpose. Pike might also try to use player for the very same purpose to root out all oppositions. Also since you have idea of introducing another slaver organisation in competition with Pike's, Mundas may play interest role in this as he is merchant in his heart, he is just a partner to Pike, if there is another buyer of his "products", he may use it against Pike to get a better deal from it. Pike and his mistress Maria can also have a little bit of falling out here. Pike, as much as he "loves" Maria, always has a desire to enslave women. And the more strong woman, the more satisfies he got. Maria, being a slaver mistress herself  is fully aware of this. Like the player slaver, she is also in risk of being enslaved by her very" husband" and the only way to eliminate this is to be on top of this organisation.  She might try to ally with player slaver and to get in touch with dremora to earn more favour than Pike in order to replace him.

The reasons I'm thinking about adding rivalery within slaver organisation is because I think it may be used as a good material for abolish slavery quest story. The current one, in my opinion, is not very convincing, espicially if player is a slave herself. If the player is capable to fight all the dremora army by herself, she would have run away from slaverun long ago. And dremora is formidable force to be reckon with even when player in her best turn, and when player is a broken spirit slave slut, it feel very weird to see player in such status to fight an entire dremora army single handed and win the battle. It is much more convincing to break the organisation from within, espicially if play has been enslaved and acting as spy for anti slavery group. With dremora force backed up, and the law in their side, directly head on is definitely the worst option to choose with.

I must get carry away to write this much. Hopefully these ideas may be useful to you on your planning for the new version of Slaverun. And again, thank you very much for your mod. It brings me a lot of joys playing it.

18 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Essentially Skooma whore for me is running around with a couple of debuffs because it's easier and cheaper just to get rid of the addiction than keep it going, the advantage from drugs is taken away from not beeing able to fight with the weird graphics,...

just an FYI - Skooma Whore does have a setting in the MCM, somewhere in its 2 (or is it 3) pages that allows you to set the visual affect (weird graphics).  it has

3 settings - normal, light (lesser version of weird graphics but i have been able to play with that setting), and none (no weird graphics).

1 hour ago, valcon767 said:

just an FYI - Skooma Whore does have a setting in the MCM, somewhere in its 2 (or is it 3) pages that allows you to set the visual affect (weird graphics).  it has

3 settings - normal, light (lesser version of weird graphics but i have been able to play with that setting), and none (no weird graphics).

Yes I was one of the people that mentioned his crazy graphics were a problem for me, and maybe one of reason's Guffel , thankfully put and on/off switch on them.

I have simulator sickness, and that is why I very much search for third person games, I even have Third person hacks I use for Borderlands 1, pre, and 2. Third person gaming does not seem to trouble me as much as First person.

But those crazy Graphics in Skooma Whore  really had me crawling on the floor Vomiting in no time. I am able to stand short Momentary flashes of those type Graphics, but the long, long, listening to my Vid card scream graphics of Skooma Whore were way to much for me.

6 hours ago, galgat said:

But those crazy Graphics in Skooma Whore  really had me crawling on the floor Vomiting in no time. I am able to stand short Momentary flashes of those type Graphics, but the long, long, listening to my Vid card scream graphics of Skooma Whore were way to much for me.

Gladly i don't have that problem, i just couldn't see detect any enemy until they beat me to death^^ Which makes the buffs for fighting rather useless. ;) Yes, i could disable it but still... also don't like that almost all NPCs added have no dialogue, not even from other mods for prostitution or something. With graphic effects disabled it doesn't do much anymore than adding debuffs, which can be treated by just sleeping it away which always left me with a rather empty feeling and disappointed all in all. I already have enough mods to add debuffs. ;)

Imho (and i totally agree that this is a quite personal taste) it just lacks some kind of story or reason to want drugs. With a quest mod like Slaverun, there could be added some story for an addiction (and "maintaining" it) which is pretty much all i'd expect. I don't see any advantage connecting it to SW, wouldn't mind much if it would be, though.

*edit: very similar to MME in this respect. The milking animations with humans are too... consensual for my taste, so i'd prefer to be forced into machines. ;)

On 2/18/2018 at 7:45 AM, Nazzzgul666 said:

Gladly i don't have that problem, i just couldn't see detect any enemy until they beat me to death^^ Which makes the buffs for fighting rather useless. ;) Yes, i could disable it but still... also don't like that almost all NPCs added have no dialogue, not even from other mods for prostitution or something. With graphic effects disabled it doesn't do much anymore than adding debuffs, which can be treated by just sleeping it away which always left me with a rather empty feeling and disappointed all in all. I already have enough mods to add debuffs. ;)

Imho (and i totally agree that this is a quite personal taste) it just lacks some kind of story or reason to want drugs. With a quest mod like Slaverun, there could be added some story for an addiction (and "maintaining" it) which is pretty much all i'd expect. I don't see any advantage connecting it to SW, wouldn't mind much if it would be, though.

*edit: very similar to MME in this respect. The milking animations with humans are too... consensual for my taste, so i'd prefer to be forced into machines. ;)

Oh For Sure! I think less dependency's Is always best, I mean Kenjoka is still here, modding his Mod, so the resent changes in DD4 were something Kenjoka was here to Fix, as it had problems that Messed up practically all Mods that used, and removed Generic arm binders, and Yoke's.  It also did other things.

I think Kenjoka was wise because of this to have a place in his MCM where you can completely turn off DD Item's, which would be a fail safe, for such and event in the future.

Point is lets say you make a mod, and look at a so called Resource, and decide this is what I need for my mod.

Then finish your mod, become tired of modding this game, and move on. Then the resource decides to change in a way that corrupts your mod. Also the resource never leaves Older versions of its Resource for new people to download.  Your hard work on your mod is Dead.

So I think as few a Dependency's as Possible is always the wisest choice. Soft dependency's are good, but hard dependency's can total a mod, if the maker of that Resource dependency drops backward compatibility.

I would surely not want SW to be some sort of have to have Dependency..LOL as example, and it is not even considered a resource type mod.

Hi,

I was just playing Skyrim a few minutes ago, and I just brought Valentina to Pike.  He is happy with her and asked about my family.  In this play-through, I started with the Devious Cursed loots quest, the one where your a capture princess.  It would be great if you had a check for it where you could claim who you were.  This would lead to either claim all your family member were killed (Disable the "find your family quest"), and maybe have a new one where you need to find your captured sisters (and stole them from some other slavers).  Either way, he laugh at her slut and start calling her slutty princess and maybe have a new Royalty slutty name :smiley:

It would be great if a check could be done in that way, but as always your mod is awesome :smile:, I love playing it.  Thanks.

On 18/02/2018 at 9:19 AM, Bushi Neko said:

With the new work here, now, I ve yet to encounter any breaks. The old Slaverun had so many issues between scripts, and breaks I never even got a quarter thru it. I am past Falkreath with my Female slaver now.  Clones are never a good idea. That IS an invitation to trouble. 

That it worked in one permutation doesn't prove much. Particularly if you enslaved her before the quest, it's when it happens in the middle, or after, there are issues. For example, when Delphine is already in override dialog mode before you are required to enslave her, and then you can't do that, and you can't advance the mainquest either.

Clones are not an invitation to trouble. Unless you are confusing them with swapping clones in and out, like DCL does.

Slaverun actually does fantastically well, considering that it has tampered with so many crucial vanilla NPCs. But the attempt to turn Delpine into a ball-breaker gets her comeuppance joke can backfire on the player. It would have been better overall if she'd simply been left alone, as her Slaverun persona makes no sense at all given the vanilla lore. Unlike some characters,  this is shoved in your face later, so it's really jarring.

I'd be quite happy if Slaverun had some kind of Skyrim Unbound start, and blocked the main quest line entirely. Then Kenjoka would have complete freedom to replace the Jarls with "clones", that have nothing but tailored dialogue from start to finish. You wouldn't have Elisif with a mixture of bondage dialog and babble about the death of her husband and blue palace politics, you wouldn't have Balgruuf talking sense one moment, and a horn-dog then next.

It would open up space for gradual addition of whatever arbitrary "color" quests, whether it be getting a new bed-warmer for Balgruuf, or putting Elisif in a new kind of bondage, and you wouldn't get that crap where you're standing in Riverwood, naked, bound in every possible device, crippled by apropos, and an ancient dragon shows up and burns your face off ... an ancient dragon that will not give up tracking you, no matter what you do.

Maybe it's a thing for a future Slaverun version, or maybe it's just my bad idea, but I'd rather see Slaverun block the mainquest until it's "completed" than have it break it, or the main quest compromise the Slaverun experience, whether it be due to Ulfric ranting on endlessly in his palace, or working for Maven Blackbrian in the thieves guild on one hand, while at the same time working against her for Pike.