I just started the quest to enslave Markath and I've been trying to speak to the Jarl for the first time ever. But every time I end a conversation with him to advance the quest, I crash. Does anyone have any ideas?

Can anyone help with this? please?

everytime I complete the prologue quest and talk to Bellamy outside the gate after about 20 seconds my game will crash with no warning at all or if I save before talking to him I can't load without the game crashing. Even if I use the command to enslave all of skyrim whenever I'm in a city the game crashes.

sounds like you need ENBoost

I just installed ENBoost but the game still likes to crash at random points as soon as whiterun becomes slaverun. and once it does any saves associated to that character become unloadable, IDK if it might have something to do with the missing Papyrusutil pop up I keep getting, or perhaps it's the fact that Devious devices keeps telling me that I have conflicting devices equipped about six times or so and I dunno what to do at this point.

I keep thinking that this beta is not very stable but I really can't tell

Maybe I'm having a load order conflictattachicon.gifLoad order.txt

First of all, you need to install papyrusutil otherwise it's normal for some of your mods to be unstable. As for the devious devices warnings, I remember having that problem at one point but I can't remember what I had to do to fix it. I know I found the answer by copying the entire message on google and looking through the results.

I managed to come across the device warning again. It's a cursed loot problem, follow the steps here.

I've tried to install PapyrusUtil via NMM but I still get the error message how would I go about doing it manually? I've seen the "instructions" posted but they seem a little generic and vague tbh so a more in depth step by step instruction would be great.

hi,

Can somebody help me? I'm at the advanced sex slave training and i have to talk with titus after waiting 3 days but when i come back to the dungeon he just disappear. I tried the command to teleport him to me, tried to load an older save and i also tried to wait a few more days  but nothing change.

everytime I complete the prologue quest and talk to Bellamy outside the gate after about 20 seconds my game will crash with no warning at all or if I save before talking to him I can't load without the game crashing. Even if I use the command to enslave all of skyrim whenever I'm in a city the game crashes.

I just installed ENBoost but the game still likes to crash at random points as soon as whiterun becomes slaverun. and once it does any saves associated to that character become unloadable, IDK if it might have something to do with the missing Papyrusutil pop up I keep getting, or perhaps it's the fact that Devious devices keeps telling me that I have conflicting devices equipped about six times or so and I dunno what to do at this point.

First of all, you need to install papyrusutil otherwise it's normal for some of your mods to be unstable. As for the devious devices warnings, I remember having that problem at one point but I can't remember what I had to do to fix it. I know I found the answer by copying the entire message on google and looking through the results.

I managed to come across the device warning again. It's a cursed loot problem, follow the steps here.

I've tried to install PapyrusUtil via NMM but I still get the error message how would I go about doing it manually? I've seen the "instructions" posted but they seem a little generic and vague tbh so a more in depth step by step instruction would be great.

if you installed PapyrusUtil, then that is not your problem. Installing it in a different way won't help. Sounds like your issue is with devices and DD slot management, not this mod. Go ask in the DDi thread how to fix the slot issue.

Try this mod to fix random crashes http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/?

and this mod that fixes crash during save game load http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78557/?

Helped me lots, almost no crashes after I installed these 2.

Having a problem here. I played an older version of the mod from about 2 months ago and everything was fine. Starting a new game, and with the most recent version installed, I crash every time I try to enter the slavetraining dungeon. 

I've seen a few other people bring this up as well, but without any satisfactory answers. All standard fixes tried (not a total noob) and nothing seems to budge the problem. Any ideas? Or am I just going to have to setstage past any part that involves my going in there?

Hi,

Your mod is awesome as always.  Markarth just fell to slavery and everything went smoothly :) .  I did notice something.  I am deeply in love with Bellamy :blush: when in fact I just hate the bastard and plan to kill him.  Of course I am not honest with my feeling for him.  If I straightly demonstrate my hostility toward them with-out having had the chance to built my strength and advantage, it will only get worst to me.  So I pretend to love him.  I don't tell the truth to other female slave (or anyone), cause I don't know who I can trust....  I used the lie option when ever possible, but still I'm deeply in love with him and I start to wonder if this is going to remove some option to get ride of them in the future.

So I wonder if it would be possible to have an extra text added with probably the same text or similar as loving option but it would instead be started with lie?

In the end if possible, I do intend to kill them all :D .

Weak woman yeah right... :cool:  she is half succubus half vampire now, she dispatch dragon... She should be able to play them and win the day :D

Thanks for the mod, you really gave a second breath to Skyrim, you should think about creating stories for computer gaming, you rock ;)

HI, Thanks for this great mod. probably the most thought out slavery mod yet. This mod sets the stage for all the other catch and release slavery quests. Just an idea though, after skyrim falls into slavery, instead of it automatically ending, or coming back. How about one gets three choices. They can leave skyrim in slavery and keep on playing. Or they can enter into a war. something in the lines of the civil war quest. where one will have to battle for each town. when, and if they win they can either  take over the slavery ring and become the ruler of the slavery world. Or they can choose to free skyrim of slavery one town/city at a time. just a thought, It would also be nice if one can seek revenge on there previous slave masters. 

White Wedding 1 and White Wedding 2 are looking simply superb. Any idea when those might be released? I would like a slave ending option for the irritating one though...

White Wedding 3 just seems to be a placeholder for now. Great job on this mod. I keep finding new - good - content.

I should mention - it is the side Quests - not the enslaving cities - that has me hooked. I may wind up cheating my way past the cities...

Great mod! Playing as a Male Slaver.

How do you enslave a companion? Is it supposed to be done through the mod itself or is another mod needed for that?

And since the Submissiveness score is bugged (rising for non-Sub choices), what ways are there to increase it back, such as console commands?

How do you enslave a companion? Is it supposed to be done through the mod itself or is another mod needed for that?

And since the Submissiveness score is bugged (rising for non-Sub choices), what ways are there to increase it back, such as console commands?

As a slaver you can enslave a follower with a task/miniquest you get from Mundus... the slave trader on the right side in Dragonsreach.

the slaver  faction is a global SLV_PikeMood

and you can set it in console by

set slv_pikemood to 0

as a slave you can change your slave scores by talking to Ivana and followers. I will add some dialogue for slavers by talking to a follower

White Wedding 1 and White Wedding 2 are looking simply superb. Any idea when those might be released? I would like a slave ending option for the irritating one though...

White Wedding 3 just seems to be a placeholder for now. Great job on this mod. I keep finding new - good - content.

I should mention - it is the side Quests - not the enslaving cities - that has me hooked. I may wind up cheating my way past the cities...

The planned release date is end of July...

The third wedding quest is done now at about 90 percent. The new prequest is all done and tested.

HI, Thanks for this great mod. probably the most thought out slavery mod yet. This mod sets the stage for all the other catch and release slavery quests. Just an idea though, after skyrim falls into slavery, instead of it automatically ending, or coming back. How about one gets three choices. They can leave skyrim in slavery and keep on playing. Or they can enter into a war. something in the lines of the civil war quest. where one will have to battle for each town. when, and if they win they can either  take over the slavery ring and become the ruler of the slavery world. Or they can choose to free skyrim of slavery one town/city at a time. just a thought, It would also be nice if one can seek revenge on there previous slave masters. 

It will be part of slaverun3.0 and probably 4.0 to fight against slavery and free all cities again... town by town. But there is a long way to go

There is no detailed plan in my mind how this will happen. It will be probably a mix of fights and quest based.

But just one idea is... in every enslaved town there will be X slaver NPC going on patrol like guards at night and you will have to assasinate all of them... to weaken the influence of the evil slavery organisation

I still think the enslavement of the character for a Nudity violation should be dependent on if the character could pay the bounty after the punishment, instead of being automatic. Is there a way you could implement that?

I haven't testet it yet, but it's implemented...

There will be a dialog where you can pay (if you have the money). Of course if you answer is to arrogant and snippy for a free woman... someone will give you a lesson for free...

It will be part of slaverun3.0 and probably 4.0 to fight against slavery and free all cities again... town by town. But there is a long way to go

There is no detailed plan in my mind how this will happen. It will be probably a mix of fights and quest based.

But just one idea is... in every enslaved town there will be X slaver NPC going on patrol like guards at night and you will have to assasinate all of them... to weaken the influence of the evil slavery organisation

Great way to make the circle complete

As a slaver you can enslave a follower with a task/miniquest you get from Mundus... the slave trader on the right side in Dragonsreach.

the slaver faction is a global SLV_PikeMood

set slv_pikemood to 0

as a slave you can change your slave scores by talking to Ivana and followers. I will add some dialogue for slavers by talking to a follower

The third wedding quest is done now at about 90 percent. The new prequest is all done and tested.

HI, Thanks for this great mod. probably the most thought out slavery mod yet. This mod sets the stage for all the other catch and release slavery quests. Just an idea though, after skyrim falls into slavery, instead of it automatically ending, or coming back. How about one gets three choices. They can leave skyrim in slavery and keep on playing. Or they can enter into a war. something in the lines of the civil war quest. where one will have to battle for each town. when, and if they win they can either take over the slavery ring and become the ruler of the slavery world. Or they can choose to free skyrim of slavery one town/city at a time. just a thought, It would also be nice if one can seek revenge on there previous slave masters.

I still think the enslavement of the character for a Nudity violation should be dependent on if the character could pay the bounty after the punishment, instead of being automatic. Is there a way you could implement that?

There will be a dialog where you can pay (if you have the money). Of course if you answer is to arrogant and snippy for a free woman... someone will give you a lesson for free...

my understanding is that there is a way to end slavery in skyrim as a slave. Is that correct?

If you end slavery as a slave - you miss some of the best content this mod has to offer.

Look at Kenjoka's list of Quests, and see where each branch terminates.

Of course, he could change this at any release - but I am really happy seeing the slave line develop.

I have a quick question about estrus, it is not listed in mcm menu, but dialogue imply it is used? If yes, which mod exactly would i need, original from Nexus only, or Estrus+ i think it is called from Loverslab? And is it only used for one scene during training? Thank you!

Oh and i haven't used slaverun for long, last time i used old version - i love V2 so far, it is even better made, and i am so impressed, after seven hours of play, my savegame only increased 100kb compared to before i installed Slaverun!  (i always keep checking savegames for bloat, i am weird that way  :lol: ) and i love YPS implementation!

Oh no, well now i have a problem... Delphine only talks quest lines when i suppose to speak to her... In main quest, i should do Thalmor Embassy next... Can i use setstage to advance somehow?

I'm sure this has happened some someone else but there are 155 pages to dig through so I was hoping someone would help, when I have sex with a slave it puts bondage gear on me for some reason, anyway to fix this?

Do you have the "deviously enslaved (continued) " mod installed? It puts gear on your character after sex.

If your sold to someone by Pike (if that can happen yet), will the sale take the character out of the main mod and the character maybe have a chance to free herself/run away from the new "master?"

No, not at the moment.

That's still my open issue how to handle the player if he is a slave from other mods (which also use zbfFactionSlave)

I have a quick question about estrus, it is not listed in mcm menu, but dialogue imply it is used? If yes, which mod exactly would i need, original from Nexus only, or Estrus+ i think it is called from Loverslab? And is it only used for one scene during training? Thank you!

Oh and i haven't used slaverun for long, last time i used old version - i love V2 so far, it is even better made, and i am so impressed, after seven hours of play, my savegame only increased 100kb compared to before i installed Slaverun!  (i always keep checking savegames for bloat, i am weird that way  :lol: ) and i love YPS implementation!

Oh no, well now i have a problem... Delphine only talks quest lines when i suppose to speak to her... In main quest, i should do Thalmor Embassy next... Can i use setstage to advance somehow?

Its probably the Riverwood quest as only there Delphine is an active member

You can find the quest ids in the opening post, here it is SLV_RiverwoodSlavery

with sqs SLV_RiverwoodSlavery you get all queststages

and with sqv SLV_RiverwoodSlavery you get you current stage which is probably 2000 or 2500?

as a slave you can continue with queststage 3000 which sends you back to Ivana

or as aslaver then 3500 which is the last 'normal' queststage where you talk to Pike and end this quest then.

Can you make your own custom attire for slaves to wear? can this be done in CK

in CK there is something called an Outfit, most NPC have one. Its a fix collection of armor, clothes, jewels

and this outfits cannot be manipulated (at least I don't know any api function).

You can give an NPC another outfit, but thats all.

And then you can give an NPC armor, clothes or devices in her inventory or let them equip it.

But Skyrim has its own logic to let NPC wear and change items from her inventory by some logic (maybe most valuable) if you change or load a zone.

In slaverun there are 3 predefined outfits for slaves and you can choose in MCM if one of them is selected always or if its random.

I'm sure this has happened some someone else but there are 155 pages to dig through so I was hoping someone would help, when I have sex with a slave it puts bondage gear on me for some reason, anyway to fix this?

if you play as a slaver slaverun will never give you devices

if you play as a slave only in dialogues or scenes you will get devices from slaverun

wondering if there is recommended setting for cursed loot along with this since cursed loot is a soft dependency with this

Nothing special, of course being punished for having sex in public is a bad idea for a slaverun slave :P but ok, if you like that and want to play prison overhaul a lot...

Here is my cursed loot setting file

I have tweaked down the probabiltiies for cursed loot quests like rubber doll and so on... but realy only as my personal favor

DCURConfig.json

oh, forget this,

yes its Estrus+ and only in the animal trainings

the slaver faction is a global SLV_PikeMood

set slv_pikemood to 0

HI, Thanks for this great mod. probably the most thought out slavery mod yet. This mod sets the stage for all the other catch and release slavery quests. Just an idea though, after skyrim falls into slavery, instead of it automatically ending, or coming back. How about one gets three choices. They can leave skyrim in slavery and keep on playing. Or they can enter into a war. something in the lines of the civil war quest. where one will have to battle for each town. when, and if they win they can either take over the slavery ring and become the ruler of the slavery world. Or they can choose to free skyrim of slavery one town/city at a time. just a thought, It would also be nice if one can seek revenge on there previous slave masters.

my understanding is that there is a way to end slavery in skyrim as a slave. Is that correct?

as a slave you have 3 endings:

- a good where you end slavery (here its finaly over, but there is also an MCM option that slavery only sleeps and will come back for a second playthrough)

- a bad where you are killed as a slave (there is an option in MCM that you won't be killed or to be precise 'someone' will resurect you and here you will continue in slaverun v3.0)

- a medium where you stay a slave for the rest of your life (will be continued in slaverun v3.0)

as a slaver you have only 2 endings where I still haven't decided which is good and bad :D

- a bad end where you stay a slaver for the rest of your life (maybe this isn't so bad?)

- a good end where you end slavery (see above)