Is Slaverun supposed to start automatically?

I've been messing around in Solitude getting the Legacy of the Dragonborn mod started and haven't been to Whiterun yet. Nor Riverwood, Helgen or Bleakfalls Barrow.

But I got message boxes telling me that something has happened to Whiterun and another a little later that Whiterun is now known as Slaverun and nudity laws are in effect.

To be honest, I don't mind, just curious. It was unexpected and has now made things a bit more ... interesting ;)

unless I missed a note somewhere, it shouldn't start until you've done the mini-quest in Whiterun. But if that's changed, I'll be very happy!

I've been messing around in Solitude getting the Legacy of the Dragonborn mod started and haven't been to Whiterun yet. Nor Riverwood, Helgen or Bleakfalls Barrow.

But I got message boxes telling me that something has happened to Whiterun and another a little later that Whiterun is now known as Slaverun and nudity laws are in effect.

To be honest, I don't mind, just curious. It was unexpected and has now made things a bit more ... interesting ;)

unless I missed a note somewhere, it shouldn't start until you've done the mini-quest in Whiterun. But if that's changed, I'll be very happy!

Yes it does start automatically, apparently there is a setting where you can disable autoprogression (only know that since a few days after asking ehre as well lol)

Yes it does start automatically, apparently there is a setting where you can disable autoprogression (only know that since a few days after asking ehre as well lol)

well, yes, you could disable autoprogression in the previous version as well, but I thought that only mattered once the mod had been officially started.

Alright, I'm bored of this. Taking the path of the slave forces me to watch a predefined story. The gameplay revolve around me talking to NPC, eventually asking my characters 20 times to say "i'm a slut". I don't really want to read a story or watch a movie, just to play a game and up until now there was little to no interactions. The "Slave training" process is a pain in the ass, as if anybody would listen to those idiots.

I mean the story would better fit another format, like a visual novel, but do not really fit in an action RPG. I guess other people would find this entertaining, because they probably don't care as much as I do about doing something. My interest in the story simply vanished when the different tasks revolved around talking and watching animations. What kind of quest is "don't fuck up the deepthroat" when I don't actually have anything to do or any chance to fail? And as a player I don't even have a choice, I have to experience the whole silly training which is not really my cup of tea. A little bit of training maybe, but it is far too long and painful to experience for my taste. I spent 3 real hours in the "slave training" arc, just watching animations playing and I don't feel I progressed at all. I can't continue like that. Some times, I even start a scene then go take a piss and grab a cup of coffee while the scene plays.

Sorry, slaverun's story and quest format isn't for me.

Alright, I'm bored of this. Taking the path of the slave forces me to watch a predefined story. The gameplay revolve around me talking to NPC, eventually asking my characters 20 times to say "i'm a slut". I don't really want to read a story or watch a movie, just to play a game and up until now there was little to no interactions. The "Slave training" process is a pain in the ass, as if anybody would listen to those idiots.

I mean the story would better fit another format, like a visual novel, but do not really fit in an action RPG. I guess other people would find this entertaining, because they probably don't care as much as I do about doing something. My interest in the story simply vanished when the different tasks revolved around talking and watching animations. What kind of quest is "don't fuck up the deepthroat" when I don't actually have anything to do or any chance to fail? And as a player I don't even have a choice, I have to experience the whole silly training which is not really my cup of tea. A little bit of training maybe, but it is far too long and painful to experience for my taste. I spent 3 real hours in the "slave training" arc, just watching animations playing and I don't feel I progressed at all. I can't continue like that. Some times, I even start a scene then go take a piss and grab a cup of coffee while the scene plays.

really did someone point his penis at your mouth and force rape u to play this mod????

just go away and stop making negative comments, imo please read what u type, because the modders are sharing their hard work for free with their free time not forgetting to trying to solve any problems that arises.

To be honest, it is likely that the Slaverun story isn't for me, either. Then again, I won't know until I play it through. Even then, I will likely try playing a woman slaver rather than slave. Sounds more of a challenge, though I don't know if there are any consequences if she fails. No spoilers please! Its more fun to find out for myself :P

I come to like the POP option to toggle the walk speed on the AI forced travels. Any plans on implementing a similar feature because after being raped and wearing bondage boots the movement speed becomes seriously slow and causes problems on forced walks especially on stairs and in tight spaces (e.g. the dungeon).

this is the essential problem with slavery mods in a nutshell - in real life, being a slave is a boring, horrible, repetitive experience, and replicating this experience​ for immersion while simultaneously creating a story that keeps the player's interest is nigh impossible. Slaverun is about becoming a fuck slave, so that's what you're going to spend most of your time doing. ME does the same thing, just in a very different way. SD tries to add other things, but still becomes repetitive very quickly.

It's the limitations of the artform, alas. That's why I use several different mods and set it up so they only fire once each, so the experience is different with each defeat.

Hi,  Me again :blush: .

I was wondering if we can set the amount of increment the breast has in SL Inflation or is it hard coded in your mod?  So far I have not been able to change it, only the size after every increment.  Presently the breast increase by 0.10 and I'd like to lower that, as the boobs are beginning to be too large.  She's gone hurt a back at this rate :lol: .  Any tip on how to reduce the increment would be welcome :)

Thanks for your help :) .

I thought about that too , but was too lazy to implement it.

I will add it in a next version

Is there any plan you will add Skeever into the dungeon? 

not in the dungeon, but

as a little spoiler... there will be more... a lot more animals in version 3.0

well, yes, you could disable autoprogression in the previous version as well, but I thought that only mattered once the mod had been officially started.

The autoprogression toggle in MCM is enabled as default... so if you don't do anything every 5 days the next town will fall to slavery

ups, see above

I installed 2.01 when it came out and started a new game, letting slavery autoprogress until it got to Riften before becoming enslaved (to pick up where I left off on a previous game with the older version).  I've done all the initial training and am now doing stuff for Igor, but its never let me continue the mainquest, it stays stuck at 6000.  I updated to 2.04 and setstaged it to 6100 and I was able to complete tasks, but finishing them didn't give a "tell me your plans" dialogue with Pike.  So I setstaged to 6200 and startquested slv_mainquestspecial03, did all that, but again the main quest didn't advance when I completed everything. 

I can't tell if it just wasn't designed to allow you to jump in partway like I did (but since there are multiple ways to get enslaved after slavery takes place I assumed it should), or if I just need to startquest something else that I haven't figured out yet.  Thanks for any advice you can give!  :)

if you did some city quests or city prequest as a slaver or missed them as a free woman, you can not play them again if you got enslaved,

but as a slave you have to catch up the diamond questline... your training and Igor quests. Until then the mainquest is on hold. Pike should have a dialogue to start each quest

1000 Enslavement

1 Become a Slave of Slaverun (SLV_EnslavePC)

2 Who is Diamond? (SLV_CatchingIvana)

Walk of Shame (SLV_WalkOfShame)

3 Slavetraining (SLV_SexSlaveTraining1)

1300 First tasks

1400 4 Basic sex slave training (SLV_SexSlaveTraining2)

1500 5 Slave transport services (SLV_MainquestSpecial01) (done)

1600 6 Advanced sex slave training (SLV_SexSlaveTraining3)

1700 7 Bring slavery to Riverwood (SLV_RiverwoodSlavery) (done)

Alvors Sex Problems (SLV_RiverwoodTaskAlvor) (done)

Lucans Profit (SLV_RiverwoodTaskLucan) (done)

Svens Dreamgirl (SLV_RiverwoodTaskSven) (done)

2100 Tasks

2200 8 Tour de Skyrim (SLV_MainquestSpecial11) (done)

2300 9 Devious painslut slave training (SLV_SexSlaveTraining4)

2400 10 Be recertified as a sex slave (SLV_SlaveCertification1)

2500 11 Export Dremora sex slave training (SLV_SexSlaveTraining5)

Become a Succubus (SLV_Succubus, optional after completion) PSQ Succubus mod required

Daugther of Coldharbour (SLV_Coldharbour,optional after completion)

2600 12 Bring slavery to Falkreath (SLV_FalkreathSlavery) (done)

Become a Devious Blacksmith (SLV_FalkreathTaskLod) (done)

Solafs profit (SLV_FalkreathTaskSolaf) (done)

Valgas animal inn (SLV_FalkreathTaskValga) (done)

3100 Tasks

3200 13 Slave merchant services (SLV_MainquestSpecial02) (done)

3300 Slavery Enforcement and Fugitive Retrieval Unit (SLV_SlaveryEnforcement)

14 Learn how to handle an enslavement (SLV_CatchingJasmin)

3400 15 Family reunion (SLV_CatchingJulia)

3500 16 Collecting a dept (SLV_CatchingJane)

3600 17 Bring slavery to Dawnstar (SLV_DawnstarSlavery) (done)

Work as a mining slave (SLV_DawnstarMiningSlave) (done)

Sea Squall need slaves too (SLV_DawnstarSailerSlut) (done)

4100 Tasks

4200 18 Premium slave carriage services (SLV_MainquestSpecial05) (done)

4300 19 Training Jane (SLV_CatchingJane2)

4400 20 Fresh meat (SLV_CatchingBlake)

4500 21 Family completion (SLV_CatchingHeike)

4600 22 Bring slavery to Markarth (SLV_MarkarthSlavery) (done)

Make an old orc happy (SLV_MarkarthOrcSmith) (done)

Is Dibella a slave slut (SLV_MarkarthDibellaSlaves) (done)

5100 Tasks

5200 23 Want to buy an orc slave (SLV_MainquestSpecial08) (done)

5300 24 Training a family of slave sluts (SLV_CatchingHeike2)

5400 25 The fugitive (SLV_CatchingEva)

5500 26 Bring slavery to Riften (SLV_RiftenSlavery) (done)

Survive the Jail of Riften (SLV_RiftenJailRape) (done)

Improve Skyrim beer with alchemy (SLV_RiftenHoneybrewViagrix) (done)

6100 Tasks

really did someone point his penis at your mouth and force rape u to play this mod????

just go away and stop making negative comments, imo please read what u type, because the modders are sharing their hard work for free with their free time not forgetting to trying to solve any problems that arises.

Perhaps a download version choice or an MCM toggle should be suggested to accommodate different interests or play style. I agree with you both but chose not to be or appear confrontational or negative. I see the effort put into the mod and how well constructed, (great work!) but I usually play a male PC who could be called either dominate or totally disinterested. I played the mod differently than intended. I let it run in auto while I ran around and did my thing and observed it's progress. Again, good work, also not in line with my "style". Tweak it a bit for people who want to work the dominate side more or don't, your mod. AND I enjoyed playing with it the way I decided to. No problems. Thanks again.

Don't worry, I have no problem if you don't like the direction I was going. I expected that... it just isn't the taste of everyone and that's ok (for me)

When I started modding and did my first little Slaverun mod with only Whiterun and then more and more, I listened to community wishes a lot and did a lot thing which I hadn't planned. For example the whole slaver questline is something which I play only for testing and would probably play never myself. But that's ok, I learned a lot. In my opinion slaverun v1 is a quite solid and good mod, not perfect... but at least without some major bugs (if your mod setup allows it).

For version 2 I decided myself to go a way which I enjoy the most... to only do things which I want to have in my playthrough and nothing else. No compromises in hard dependencies, no tradeoffs. Of course I didn't 100%, but I have no problem to add little options. But some things cost so much time. For example to start as a submissive slave and not playing a rebellious one nearly doubles the time to script it... to test it.

I did it ... a little bit, but I won't probably do it again.

So some people like it, some others don't and thats ok. There are options to play other mods and there is the option to start modding yourself...

I don't want to start a discussion here what would be the perfect slavery mod (should be a seperate thread... possible a huge one) but maybe everyone has some different wishes and it would be realy a lot of work to make such a mod.

One of the first slavery mods I played was SD and it is so much more realistic than slaverun... but... I played it 2 or 3 time and than never again... it just didn't make fun. I tried Maria Eden a couple of times, but never could get it running well... I am probably too stupid for the set up.

I will go with slaverun in directions I like to play most. Version 2.1 will add 3 little quest which are also very story and text driven.

V3 will go in some complete different way... more fight... more 'Hearthfire' DLC style... :blush:

this is the essential problem with slavery mods in a nutshell - in real life, being a slave is a boring, horrible, repetitive experience, and replicating this experience​ for immersion while simultaneously creating a story that keeps the player's interest is nigh impossible. Slaverun is about becoming a fuck slave, so that's what you're going to spend most of your time doing. ME does the same thing, just in a very different way. SD tries to add other things, but still becomes repetitive very quickly.

It's the limitations of the artform, alas. That's why I use several different mods and set it up so they only fire once each, so the experience is different with each defeat.

Well, slavery in an action RPG isn't meat to emulate real life but to provide nuances of gameplay. It's a relational mechanic orienting the player on a specific path, the base gameplay s. Slaverun's format, relative to the amount time I played, is more akin to the visual novel format, where the author tells a tale and let the player experience it. That doesn't mean it is bad, just another way to provide entertainment. As for myself I enter skyrim expecting an action RPG. And while playing slaverun, after a while, my brain seeped from of my ears and started to beat my face with a giant rubber dildo. Once I pleaded it to stop, it grabbed me by the collar, looked profoundly into my eyes, and with deep hatred said to me: "Don't do that to me again.". To which I could only answer "Yeah, alright, I get it!". This is what I mean by "painful to play", and it is why I always sound angry.

Slaverun isn't bad, it just not for my style of play.

Don't worry, I have no problem if you don't like the direction I was going. I expected that... it just isn't the taste of everyone and that's ok (for me)

When I started modding and did my first little Slaverun mod with only Whiterun and then more and more, I listened to community wishes a lot and did a lot thing which I hadn't planned. For example the whole slaver questline is something which I play only for testing and would probably play never myself. But that's ok, I learned a lot. In my opinion slaverun v1 is a quite solid and good mod, not perfect... but at least without some major bugs (if your mod setup allows it).

For version 2 I decided myself to go a way which I enjoy the most... to only do things which I want to have in my playthrough and nothing else. No compromises in hard dependencies, no tradeoffs. Of course I didn't 100%, but I have no problem to add little options. But some things cost so much time. For example to start as a submissive slave and not playing a rebellious one nearly doubles the time to script it... to test it.

I did it ... a little bit, but I won't probably do it again.

So some people like it, some others don't and thats ok. There are options to play other mods and there is the option to start modding yourself...

I don't want to start a discussion here what would be the perfect slavery mod (should be a seperate thread... possible a huge one) but maybe everyone has some different wishes and it would be realy a lot of work to make such a mod.

One of the first slavery mods I played was SD and it is so much more realistic than slaverun... but... I played it 2 or 3 time and than never again... it just didn't make fun. I tried Maria Eden a couple of times, but never could get it running well... I am probably too stupid for the set up.

I will go with slaverun in directions I like to play most. Version 2.1 will add 3 little quest which are also very story and text driven.

V3 will go in some complete different way... more fight... more 'Hearthfire' DLC style... :blush:

I did play V1 as a female slaver, but had to stop because of a dirty game state. I went as far as enslaving riften and learning about the true masters behind the slave faction. I started with a "beta" version, mistaking it for the proper v1 and later upgraded to v1. The result was eventually disastrous and full of instability. It was fun though, but a bit shallow in term of player involvement. Which is essentially what I meant to convey in my previous post, I didn't felt involved at all in what was going on with my enslaved PC. It is really difficult to craft something entertaining for the masses though, I understand you stance.

V3 sounds really interesting though, I'll come back for it if "hearthfire DLC style" means what I think it means.

Alright, I have to ... word this carefully I guess :angel: And I apologize in advance if it comes across as rude - I appreciate all the hard work put into the mod, and genreally I love it

But personally, I think you went over board and too far in some places. I don't play the newest version that regularly, only now and then a little progress ... and just went through the Dremora-training ....

And it was a drag...I mean really? Like six lessons, and each with multiple animations to "learn"? It really seemed to take forever, without much actually happening. Dialogue was basically the same stuff over and over again, and the constant whipping of the other two dremora became annoying as fuck after the third time - with like 20 more times ahead.

To make things worse this comes rather closely after the pain slut training - which was basically the same thing anyway, took about just as long, and also had the annoying whipping "enhancing" the scenes.

My personal opinion would be to move the Dremora stuff ahead in the storyline, and have the player do a lot of stuff before being send to the dungeons. And also rather shorten the initial training significantly, and rather make it a repeatable "mission" a player can choose if they wanna have this stuff. Or split the lessons, so maybe after each town get enslaved the player is send to the dremoras for a new lesson.

The way it is now - I think its way too long (both painslut and dremora), and way too repetitive. Again personal opinion, others might disagree of course. :)

Don't worry, I absolute agree on the Draemora training quest. It needs to be completely redone.

When I started this quest, I just wanted to do a showcase for the awesome animations by FunnyBizness. I wanted to show all MolagBal* animations...

Then I realized. omg... 31 different animations... what should I do.

So its more or less a list of just triggering all of them one by one in scenes... with addition of a little bit dialogues...

I put it on my list. For the painslut training I am quite happy with it... maybe some little fine tuning... one or two resting breaks. It's some classic Pavlov training where the slave slowely combines pleasure and pain as the same... and learns to love both of them...

I do not mind the painslut training in general - but the whole dremora thing should be a bit more "special" in regard to when and how it happens. As of now, we are barely made a trustworthy slave and already dealing with demons ... that's a bit quick, and shooting your load too early maybe ... wait, that came off weird, but then, it fits the site here I guess ^^

Dooooooooooooooooooooooooood... please. please please.. just add a
"Skip to first slave tasks" button... for future play thrus becuase i like using slaveun; but i HATE sitting thru all the shit to get up to that point. Every time i  want to replay the mod.

Also.. That is where im at, when i talk to pike after completing first task game just CTD's or text does not show upon speaking; then it CTD's

Last slaverun verion worked fine. Not so much with 2.x.

Got ideas?  too lazy to post load/ pap and that. My skyrim build is solid; so give me some ideas where to start looking

EDIT: UPDATE

Okay, So i have tried to reload multiple saves made around that time after finishing "first tasks" or SLV_Mainquest 1300

and I can complete the first task assigned by pike.

However, when returning to pike to ask him about the cash

the game then ither
>CTDs upon talking to pike

>Opens dialogue and does not give me the correct dialogue to adv quest

basically, pikes broken for me after first task and i cant advance any further no madder how hard i try to console, refresh actor and use the MCM menu..

way to buggy to be fun. Love the idea but jeez! lol. Diamond and her mother is missing. Bellamy and whatever the other name is, is talking about them and, i dont know, doing things to them but where are they? When at some point im to talk to them, they are nowhere to be found, pretty much ending the progress. Forced march back and forth at least two time from dragonreach to the gate to endure the same "dialogue" over again. A frozen "Enter; talk to..." on your PC. Due to the forced sceens i guess. 

I will test some more but it doesnt look good. Maybe you try to much? 

Are there specific mods/files required for the piercing/makeup scene before the walk of shame ?

Edit : Nevermind, figured it out.  I had to set the number of face overlays to a high number, though.

I'll have to reword my question : are there settings for all the piercings to be correctly applied ?  From what I've tested, Slavetats only has 12 slots max for the face, 2 are occupied by the first tatoos (slave on the forehead and cheek) and 3 by other mods (bathing in skyrim and blush when aroused).  Which leaves me with 7 slots, but I feel like you try to apply more than that in that scene, correct ?

I tried setting the faceoverlays number to a higher level, but 15 seems to be the limit.

The walk of shame was a bit repetitive, maybe you could let strangers fuck the character rather than 3 times dog + masters.

Also, I noticed that after sleeping, the make-up began to smear, is it intended ?  (I think not, it would be great if you could prevent it, for now I'll just disable that in the MCM).  In the same way, the toenails and fingernails got messed up because Slaverun put gloves on my character before the Walk of Shame, I think it needs time to dry off.

Master Pike couldn't put the hobble dress on my character before going to Belethor because she still had a ton of devices equiped and non-equiped in her inventory, it would be a good idea to remove those items from the inventory and strip the character naked from time to time to ensure she's wielding to right stuff.

Sorry if I'm a pain in the ass reporting every little thing on my playthrough of your mod, you've done a great job so far smile.png

Are there specific mods/files required for the piercing/makeup scene before the walk of shame ?

Edit : Nevermind, figured it out.  I had to set the number of face overlays to a high number, though.

I'll have to reword my question : are there settings for all the piercings to be correctly applied ?  From what I've tested, Slavetats only has 12 slots max for the face, 2 are occupied by the first tatoos (slave on the forehead and cheek) and 3 by other mods (bathing in skyrim and blush when aroused).  Which leaves me with 7 slots, but I feel like you try to apply more than that in that scene, correct ?

I tried setting the faceoverlays number to a higher level, but 15 seems to be the limit.

The walk of shame was a bit repetitive, maybe you could let strangers fuck the character rather than 3 times dog + masters.

Also, I noticed that after sleeping, the make-up began to smear, is it intended ?  (I think not, it would be great if you could prevent it, for now I'll just disable that in the MCM).  In the same way, the toenails and fingernails got messed up because Slaverun put gloves on my character before the Walk of Shame, I think it needs time to dry off.

Sorry if I'm a pain in the ass reporting every little thing on my playthrough of your mod, you've done a great job so far smile.png

Try this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25398-slavetats/?p=1916700

It allows for 20 tattoos. I've found that while I can't manually set tats past slot 12 (tats list is blank for some reason on 13-20) any tats added by mods will work correctly past that point. Be sure to set face overlays of course.

Try this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25398-slavetats/?p=1916700

It allows for 20 tattoos. I've found that while I can't manually set tats past slot 12 (tats list is blank for some reason on 13-20) any tats added by mods will work correctly past that point. Be sure to set face overlays of course.

Thanks, do you know if major performance hits could happen by raising this limit so much ?