Is there an anti-slavery questline and do you have to be enslaved first to find it? 

Not necessarily. I finished that storyline with my slaver gal. However, you need to enslave everything up to Morthal to get access to it. Only then will the Jarl (depending on whether you chose Stormcloaks or those filthy Legionnaires) reveal to you that she is the leader of........ slavery resistance?..... and she wants for you to join them. You *should* have the option to refuse or tell Pike afterwards anyway, if you don't want to continue it.

P.S.: Sorry for the spoilers, in case you didn't know about this.

Nah, that's alright on the spoiler front. 

A little disappointed that one has to embrace being a slaver in order to break the slavery cycle. :P  But then that was never the core quest of the mod in the first place. 

Just tested a few times with uninstall and reinstall, different saves, etc. Diamond and Ivana is just gone. Nowhere to be found pretty much stopping the progress dead in its tracks. This happend after installing the lates version with its dependencies. 

I hate being saddled with Ivana so much that I want to kill the whiny bitch myself.

Why should a young, freshly started adventurer be tasked with the protection and securing the eventual freedom of an older, more experienced Breton bitch she doesn't even know before she starts whining to her? It makes NO SENSE. Ivana should be the one protecting ME, if she is to be there at all. But, she won't even take a dick to spare me. Whole towns get enslaved simply to spare her from harm and/or death? Nonsense. Self-preservation as a motive I could see. But, Ivana is as much a stranger as any of the women in the towns we have to enslave. Her welfare is no more important than any of theirs. In fact, theirs is MORE important based on sheer numbers of people involved. Yet, we have to put Ivana first? NONSENSE!

She is a bad addition to the mod. Hate it, hate it, hate it.

lol, I hate both Diamond AND Ivana. Get rid of them I say.

I don't know if you've tried it yet or not, but under the problems tab there is an option to spawn both Ivana and Diamond individually where Bellamy and Murphy hang out.

Tried it, doesnt work. I can spawn them in using the console so i know they are in the game. I will test later today to see if the mod actually will work by spawning them in using the console.

The reason is probably that the alias for diamond and ivana are not filled in slv_mainquest. This results of some problem when the mod starts.

I added a check in the next version that if mainquest alias are not filled you will get a warning.

But to fix this, I need your papryus log to find out what the real problem is during the initial quest startup

I just finished the antislavery ending and wanted to let you know that Maria and Ramon don't get disabled with everyone else, they're still standing around in the foyer of Dragonsreach when you get back.  Also I'd like to add that its disappointing that you don't get to go kill Pike, Bellamy, and all the other slavers once  you're done with their bosses.  I was looking forward to cleaving them in half.  :D

Thx, I fixed this for the next bugfix release to come

Hi, I'm encountering a problem. I tried the v2.04 of Slaverun Reloaded. However, every time when I tried a new game, unlike the previous version, the mod did not start by itself. I have to use console to start the mod. Also when I try to get into mod through Simply slavery V5.2, it did not work. After the slavery auction, instead of being transfer to whiterun as slave, my PC still stay in auction place as nothing happen. Is anyone encountering the similar problems?

see above, probably some alias are not filled and I need a papyrus log

Is there any way to customize Ivana's looks ?

only if you open CK and edit her

Riverwood-job:

Outfitted by Pike, mission: Back to Lucan

Weird:

Usage of Citygate replaces Whiterun Exterior with Bellamy etc. with a TP to Riverwood, which

- after autoreset of PC

(normal arm usage because yoke turned into an oversized necklace, ignoring of boots, ignoring of the "500 dark fog" which is my blind-default setup, etc.)

- results in simply too much runspeed » crash. 

1st time ever seen a "restrictive boots + hobble dress" char make Riverwood bridge to West-end gate in 1 sec

Outrunning Skyrim is never good because it really HATES "zero detail zero LOD" more than even Morrowind hated the runspeed alchemy pots.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was that a bug, the whole Teleport? Because that's definitely new.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other side, positive, the being-whipped-by-Alvor-AND-SIGRID was a fun surprise.

so, you used to Whiterun gate and got teleported to Riverwood?

There is no logic or function in slaverun that would do that, there are also no speed buff or debuffs in slaverun, so some other mods must do this

--------------------

a new version with some bugfixes will probably come at the end of the week...

I'm having an issue where my game almost always crashes when entering the slavetraining dungeon. I'm able to actually get in maybe 1/10-15 tries. Then if I'm actually able to get in without crashing, there's a huge graphical glitch that completely blocks the screen so I can't see anything when I move the camera a certain direction. Does anyone have any ideas how I can fix it?

Just tested a few times with uninstall and reinstall, different saves, etc. Diamond and Ivana is just gone. Nowhere to be found pretty much stopping the progress dead in its tracks. This happend after installing the lates version with its dependencies. 

I hate being saddled with Ivana so much that I want to kill the whiny bitch myself.

Why should a young, freshly started adventurer be tasked with the protection and securing the eventual freedom of an older, more experienced Breton bitch she doesn't even know before she starts whining to her? It makes NO SENSE. Ivana should be the one protecting ME, if she is to be there at all. But, she won't even take a dick to spare me. Whole towns get enslaved simply to spare her from harm and/or death? Nonsense. Self-preservation as a motive I could see. But, Ivana is as much a stranger as any of the women in the towns we have to enslave. Her welfare is no more important than any of theirs. In fact, theirs is MORE important based on sheer numbers of people involved. Yet, we have to put Ivana first? NONSENSE!

She is a bad addition to the mod. Hate it, hate it, hate it.

lol, I hate both Diamond AND Ivana. Get rid of them I say.

I don't know if you've tried it yet or not, but under the problems tab there is an option to spawn both Ivana and Diamond individually where Bellamy and Murphy hang out.

Tried it, doesnt work. I can spawn them in using the console so i know they are in the game. I will test later today to see if the mod actually will work by spawning them in using the console.

The reason is probably that the alias for diamond and ivana are not filled in slv_mainquest. This results of some problem when the mod starts.

I added a check in the next version that if mainquest alias are not filled you will get a warning.

But to fix this, I need your papryus log to find out what the real problem is during the initial quest startup

Ok. I'll look in my pap. 

Hej guys. I have a problem with troll/felmer sex. It simply doesnt work. Cutscene mode turns on, pc walks to to target (felmer or troll) and... nothing. After some time game takes mercy on me and restores control but not always. I can force animation with creatures with other mods so issue seems to be with that mod. Attaching papyrus.

PS  Your mod is awesome :)

Papyrus.0.log

How do I 'report in' to Bellamy? I got a notification that I failed to report in on time, and was now an escaped slave. So I reloaded my previous save, and ran straight to him, and...then what? I tried just talking to him, but I still got the escaped slave thing. Help!

Ok, I figured it out, and maybe it's a bug? The 'report in' dialog doesn't appear unless you deactivate the periodic reporting option in the common settings menue.

Is there an anti-slavery questline and do you have to be enslaved first to find it? 

Not necessarily. I finished that storyline with my slaver gal. However, you need to enslave everything up to Morthal to get access to it. Only then will the Jarl (depending on whether you chose Stormcloaks or those filthy Legionnaires) reveal to you that she is the leader of........ slavery resistance?..... and she wants for you to join them. You *should* have the option to refuse or tell Pike afterwards anyway, if you don't want to continue it.

P.S.: Sorry for the spoilers, in case you didn't know about this.

Nah, that's alright on the spoiler front. 

A little disappointed that one has to embrace being a slaver in order to break the slavery cycle. :P  But then that was never the core quest of the mod in the first place. 

I don't think that it *has* to be slaver storyline. I believe that it is also available for slave storyline. However, it *must* be Morthal, in either case. I think, since I haven't played slave, only submissive slaver.

I just finished the antislavery ending and wanted to let you know that Maria and Ramon don't get disabled with everyone else, they're still standing around in the foyer of Dragonsreach when you get back.  Also I'd like to add that its disappointing that you don't get to go kill Pike, Bellamy, and all the other slavers once  you're done with their bosses.  I was looking forward to cleaving them in half.  :D

I second this. But what I really missed was not being able to tell my Slave Sister that I did it, I ended slavery and she and her family is finally free again.  Just a minor suggestion but I missed being able to do it. Awesome mod, as you know!

I am playing version one as male, how do I get the blacksmith in falkreth to see the naked female follower and do something?  No dialog is showing up.

I am playing version one as male, how do I get the blacksmith in falkreth to see the naked female follower and do something?  No dialog is showing up.

I'm playing as a male slaver and I'm currently at Dawnstar. I've been using that Mundus guy in Dragonreach to turn my followers into slaves but when I go back to Dawnstar and talk to the miners, there is no dialogue to use my enslaved followers. I only have dialogue that say that I don't have an enslaved follower with me. I would really appreciate the help if someone could help me with this.

Hi, thanks a lot for that mod.

i ve three questions.

1st, since i got enslaved the tits of my character are really tyni (where bigger before) i use it with inflation framework. I guess they should become bigger over time but i have a quest which tells me i should ask Bellamy about my tits but there is no topic when i talk to him.

2nd, ive changed the number of repetitions during the go to free citys and advertise Slavery thing end now the quest doesnt seem to finish and i cant find the right questid to finish it manually (it stays in the log and doesnt seem to get activated again.

3rd, i should report to Bellamy every 7 days but actually there is no topic with him to do that.

Thanks for your help in advance.

i ve three questions.

1st, since i got enslaved the tits of my character are really tyni (where bigger before) i use it with inflation framework. I guess they should become bigger over time but i have a quest which tells me i should ask Bellamy about my tits but there is no topic when i talk to him.

2nd, ive changed the number of repetitions during the go to free citys and advertise Slavery thing end now the quest doesnt seem to finish and i cant find the right questid to finish it manually (it stays in the log and doesnt seem to get activated again.

3rd, i should report to Bellamy every 7 days but actually there is no topic with him to do that.

How do I 'report in' to Bellamy? I got a notification that I failed to report in on time, and was now an escaped slave. So I reloaded my previous save, and ran straight to him, and...then what? I tried just talking to him, but I still got the escaped slave thing. Help!

Ok, I figured it out, and maybe it's a bug? The 'report in' dialog doesn't appear unless you deactivate the periodic reporting option in the common settings menue.

The conditions for the topic of Bellamy where you report are:

- the first slavetraining is completed (SLV_Sexslavetrainging1)

- player must be in slave faction (zbfFactionSlave)

- at least 1000 gold must be in the slave inventory

- slave is not on the run (Global variable SLV_SlaveOnTheRun == 0

- mainquest is >= 1000 (SLV_Mainquest)

- you are speaking with bellamy (alias SLV_Brutus in SLV_Mainquest)

so everything looks good to me, maybe you can check this.

I will test it in a savegame of mine

i ve three questions.

1. in mcm of slaverun you can see (and also change the value for SLIF breast size, which slaverun send to inflation framework.

in mcm of inflation framework you can see the result of breast change. So if more mods change the breast size, it's SLIF who calculates a size which different algorithms you can choose, maximum wins , top 3 ... and more

the max task number should be used in those whiterun tasks immediately, but the display is not correct (I only correct the display in the mainquest, otherwise I had to call a function UpdateCurrentInstanceGlobal on about 30 quests and I was to lazy for that ;) )

the id of that task should be SLV_WhiterunFreeFuck

(all whiterun task have the prefix SLV_Whiterun...)

3. see my post before this one

I'm playing as a male slaver and I'm currently at Dawnstar. I've been using that Mundus guy in Dragonreach to turn my followers into slaves but when I go back to Dawnstar and talk to the miners, there is no dialogue to use my enslaved followers. I only have dialogue that say that I don't have an enslaved follower with me. I would really appreciate the help if someone could help me with this.

In MCM menu, first tab on the right side you can see the status of your followers.

All of them should be listed and also their status if they are free or enslaved.

BUT

its the Slaverun enforcer who adds them. So is the enforcer running and at which period?

Hej guys. I have a problem with troll/felmer sex. It simply doesnt work. Cutscene mode turns on, pc walks to to target (felmer or troll) and... nothing. After some time game takes mercy on me and restores control but not always. I can force animation with creatures with other mods so issue seems to be with that mod. Attaching papyrus.

Have you done the Walk of Shame?

If yes the script will try to run an animation with 2 trolls and 2 falmer and if no animation is found it will skip it.

I will see if I can add a check for a found/non-found animation

Have you done the Walk of Shame?

If yes the script will try to run an animation with 2 trolls and 2 falmer and if no animation is found it will skip it.

I will see if I can add a check for a found/non-found animation

I dont understand. Yes I have done walk but troll/felmer thing I am having problem right now is further in dungeon. There were already 4 situations were I was supposed to have sex with either 2 troll or 2 felmers and every time the same situation happened.

Btw what animation is supposed to happen there?

Talk to the high elf housecarl. I am fairly positive you have to use her instead of a follower.

Hi,

I had a sadistic idea :D , I'm not sure if it was proposed before, but here it goes. 

In YPS Fashions, there is now the possibility to shave our head on top of other body part :)

I was thinking that you could implement a script which would monitor how long the hair are.  When the hair are long enough or selected randomly it would trigger the master to order her slave to shave her head and there would be no other option than to shave the beautiful hair.

So the master order the slave to shave her hair and you have a box popping on the screen with only a "OK",  I the Box there would be a text saying "Under the watch full eye of your master you are forced to shave your beautiful hair.  With trembling hand and sobbing at the enormity of what you have to do, you cut off you hair while witness are cheering your humiliation and submission".  If possible  we would hear the sob of the slave in the background while she shave her hair.  (It would force the player to shave her hair :D ).  Then the master would say something like "this is just to make sure we still spot you as a slave in the distance, don't want to leave your holes empty for too long" :D  or "Just want to remind you who the master is" :) .

Hope your like my idea. :)

In MCM menu, first tab on the right side you can see the status of your followers.

All of them should be listed and also their status if they are free or enslaved.

BUT

its the Slaverun enforcer who adds them. So is the enforcer running and at which period?

Ah that makes sense. I have the enforcer setting off cause it would break quests sometimes. I'll turn it on for a second so it could scan my followers. Thank you for the help!

@Kenjoka

Can I get an updated list of cases where the following applies during SRR 2.0 gameplay and methods for detection:

Times where the player should be considered uninterruptible by other mods. Assuming DHLP isn't used.

Times where the player should not have additional DD items to them from other mods.

Times where the player can be considered free use (clothing ignored).

A way to detect slavers in your mod. I only see 4 factions and from their ID they don't seem to meet requirements. Do you use Zaz slaver faction?

By methods of detection I mean quests(and stages)/keywords/factions/cells/ect anything I can use to train DEC to not interfere with your SRR at times that could cause issues.

The thing with the carragages not transporting "Slaverun" slaves extends to any player under the Zazslave faction. I find that when I am not actually a slave, I have to go into Devious Framwork to uncheck the faction to finish S.L.U.T.S. progression.

you can disable the carriage travel feature in slaverun mcm menu, then all carriage drivers should react to slaves like in vanilla

@Kenjoka

Can I get an updated list of cases where the following applies during SRR 2.0 gameplay and methods for detection:

Times where the player should be considered uninterruptible by other mods. Assuming DHLP isn't used.

Times where the player should not have additional DD items to them from other mods.

Times where the player can be considered free use (clothing ignored).

A way to detect slavers in your mod. I only see 4 factions and from their ID they don't seem to meet requirements. Do you use Zaz slaver faction?

By methods of detection I mean quests(and stages)/keywords/factions/cells/ect anything I can use to train DEC to not interfere with your SRR at times that could cause issues.

slaverun sends dhlp-suspend and dhlp-resume for all scenes, so if you check for that it should be fine

I don't know if deviously enslaved does it already, but if the player is in dialogue with an ncp, I would find it annoying if your mod does something while I am busy talking

for the DD items, slaverun has no items and in special no quest items on its own. slaverun tries to equip or unequip dd item from the framework by api function, but if it fails it doesn't havent't any effect. so for example if the pc has a quest-related collar from cursed loot or CD the api call from slaverun shouldn't replace it.

So if your mod equips or unequips items this shouldn't have any effects for slaverun

Can you explain what you mean by 'considered free use'?

Slaverun uses the zaz slave and slaver factions. (zbfFactionSlave, zbfFactionSlaver, zbfFactionMaster)

So when the pc is free she should none of them, as a slaver the zbfFactionSlaver, and as a slave zbfFactionSlave

As other mods use this faction too, at the moment I don't check if the player has been enslaved by slaverun or other mods (your master is registered in zaz api call), but I will probably add some logic here, so I can handle 'slaves on the run' in a way I still have to define...

Last weekend I was playing just for fun and noticed a papyrus error from deviously enslaved, which is related to slaverun 2.0

In one of your scripts you are checking for the quest "slv_slavetraining" by its name, but this quest doesn't exist anymore in V2.x

The quest where the player is enslaved has been replaced by 3 new quests which are

SLV_EnslavePC (here the player gets the zbfFactionSlave)

SLV_CatchingIvana

SLV_SexSlaveTraining1

Feel free to ask anything you need, I would be glad to help

I can add some storageutil flags or globals if you need more

Talk to the high elf housecarl. I am fairly positive you have to use her instead of a follower.

thank you, that was the answer.

LOL, but now same problem in dawnstar.

Perhaps clues would be good in the dialog, like Lod dialog addition of something like, "Perhaps someone in town, will volunteer as test subject."

I don't know if deviously enslaved does it already, but if the player is in dialogue with an ncp, I would find it annoying if your mod does something while I am busy talking

DEC won't start when player is in dialogue (precheck, last second check), and it checks every 5 seconds while an approach is active looking for a reason to cancel, the forcegreet AI package has a condition to require no dialogue state, and the dialogue itself has the same requirement . I never found a way to cancel in realtime, by detecting as an event (enter dialogue?) or anything, but I have seen it interrupt even with all that at least once. Had trouble replicating so It's been stuck on my todo list for a long time.

Can you explain what you mean by 'considered free use'?

IIRC in the original Slaverun, after the player gets enslaved, NPCs would randomly rape the player since they were considered free use.

I haven't played with SRR in awhile, never played beyond extension to riverwood, but I assumed the same thing happened in SRR at some point.

Last weekend I was playing just for fun and noticed a papyrus error from deviously enslaved, which is related to slaverun 2.0

In one of your scripts you are checking for the quest "slv_slavetraining" by its name, but this quest doesn't exist anymore in V2.x

The quest where the player is enslaved has been replaced by 3 new quests which are

SLV_EnslavePC (here the player gets the zbfFactionSlave)

SLV_CatchingIvana

SLV_SexSlaveTraining1

Yeah that's what got my attention.

You make it sound like you already use scenes and DHLP for everything, so I don't have to pay attention to the states of quests? That makes things easy enough then. Don't have to go digging in TESVEdit for quest states to look for which is nice.

Perhaps clues would be good in the dialog, like Lod dialog addition of something like, "Perhaps someone in town, will volunteer as test subject."

in slaverun more then 95% of all quest steps have a quest marker which leads you to the correct npc, this is so for Lods quest and the Falkreath housecarl

only steps where you must talk to a group... maybe all citicens of whiterun there is no questmarker

for your dawnstar problem... some npc mentioned that you need an enslaved follower (the enforcer is necessary to run for that)

I just uploaded 2.05 with some bugfixes. Main issues are the soft dependencies and mainquest startup problems

Oh, and there is also a packed bsa version for the first time... at least in my tests it worked without problems. Creating the bsa with CK didn't work for me, but with running the archiver.exe it worked.

15.06.2017 Slaverun V2.05 small Bugfixes for V2

• - soft dependency fixes for Schlongs of Skyrim and Amputator Framework
  • - check at startup for filled alias in slaverun mainquest
  • - slif delta breast growth in mcm menu
  • - disable Mistress Maria at quest end
  • - disable slaverun hair regrowth when yps fashion hair is enabled in mcm
  • - smaller fixes
  • - first packed version with a bsa file

I just played as a slave up to Winterhold (unfortunately I won't have time to finish it for a few weeks so I wanted to give some feedback while it's still fresh) I really love it but one thing that struck me is the number of quests and events that happen as a slave but not as a slaver (capturing runaways, the stories with Diamond, Ava, Maria).

I think most of those could be easily adapted to for a slaver PC and would highly increase the atmosphere of such a playthrough.

in slaverun more then 95% of all quest steps have a quest marker which leads you to the correct npc, this is so for Lods quest and the Falkreath housecarl

only steps where you must talk to a group... maybe all citicens of whiterun there is no questmarker

for your dawnstar problem... some npc mentioned that you need an enslaved follower (the enforcer is necessary to run for that)

I just uploaded 2.05 with some bugfixes. Main issues are the soft dependencies and mainquest startup problems

Oh, and there is also a packed bsa version for the first time... at least in my tests it worked without problems. Creating the bsa with CK didn't work for me, but with running the archiver.exe it worked.

15.06.2017 Slaverun V2.05 small Bugfixes for V2

• - soft dependency fixes for Schlongs of Skyrim and Amputator Framework
  • - check at startup for filled alias in slaverun mainquest
  • - slif delta breast growth in mcm menu
  • - disable Mistress Maria at quest end
  • - disable slaverun hair regrowth when yps fashion hair is enabled in mcm
  • - smaller fixes
  • - first packed version with a bsa file

Not complaining, just suggesting, I am past dawnstar.

I already completed this mod with female toon.

It is a really great mod!