sup....

Is this mod by any chance incompatible with Skyrim Immersive Cratures (SIC) or some of the immersive/deadly wenches mods?

im having bunch of hostile mobs and lots of wenches spawn dead and i think its one of those... but just to be sure im asking does this mod have some issues with those. 

tnx :D

Ok so I got the nexus mod manager, how do i use it to install slaverun?

Made Shinji a review of slaverun or why are so many people hitting the forum how don't know how to install mods asking for slaverun? I'd really like to know. ;)

Anyways, to get slaverun running you'll need several other mods first, and you need to make sure they are installed properly. They are listed as requirement/hard dependency at the first page. Several of them have requirements again, and you need them all. Only if it's called Soft dependency or suggestion you can skip them. Start with this or this.

Is that during the slave training scene with Bellamy, or what? Because I went all the way through that, choosing "I'm not a slave" every time, the most resistant option available, and seem to have been enslaved anyway. As far as the talking quests, those get stuck when you're supposed to talk to Pike. No matter what you say to him, it doesn't advance. There was never a threatening option with Bellamy.

I imagine you mean during the slave training scene with Bellamy, but I chose the most resistant option every time "I am not a slave" and there was never an option to threaten, and seem to have been enslaved anyway. If it's something else, the just talking part is stuck on talking to Pike, no matter what you say to him, the quest doesn't advance. So I thought you meant I had to trigger enslavement and do it during the slave training scene. How do I trigger the scene where I threaten him and become a slaver? It certainly wasn't during the slave training scene.

BUG!!

I have two characters that have done this.

Got nabbed by Simple Slavery, sold, and was sent to Slaverun. Instead of the intro dialogue, I get the berated "bitch" line, whipped then did you miss my cock, raped by Pike.

After that, the quest tag is on Pike, but he has no dialogue to continue the quest. (I just have the overall greetings from other mods and others have the "you are slavers!?!" rant)

Have no idea how to break the stalemate.

Can you give me more details? which version?

At what stage of the mainquest have you been before and after you are set to slaverun? (sqv slv_mainquest)

Have you been free? a slave? a slaver?

Current version, number 2

Ok, save for Sally, I have Yes for the Enabled, State of Running, Current Stage of 1100 and priotity of 60. It was after Whiterun became Slaverun, as the character was free, and after that Simple Slavery sold Sally and she ended up at Dragon's Reach with "The cage full of nake women."  It walked me over to Pike, he skolded me for being a stupid bitch, walked over to X and was whipped, then walked back to aisle, missed my dick? and fucked, then nothing.

Is that during the slave training scene with Bellamy, or what? Because I went all the way through that, choosing "I'm not a slave" every time, the most resistant option available, and seem to have been enslaved anyway. As far as the talking quests, those get stuck when you're supposed to talk to Pike. No matter what you say to him, it doesn't advance. There was never a threatening option with Bellamy.

I imagine you mean during the slave training scene with Bellamy, but I chose the most resistant option every time "I am not a slave" and there was never an option to threaten, and seem to have been enslaved anyway. If it's something else, the just talking part is stuck on talking to Pike, no matter what you say to him, the quest doesn't advance. So I thought you meant I had to trigger enslavement and do it during the slave training scene. How do I trigger the scene where I threaten him and become a slaver? It certainly wasn't during the slave training scene.

ok, here the steps in details how to start the slaver questline as a female:

- slaverun quest starts

- talk with the Jarl of whiterun

- talk with x citicens of whiterun

- talk with Belethor, the merchant in whiterun

- talk with Lucan Valerius, the merchant in <edit> Riverwood </edit> (not whiterun)

- talk with the Jarl in whiterun again

- talk with Bellamy at the gates of whiterun

at some point in your talk (after you continued some single selections) with Bellamy you get a list of choices:

- first is 'Fuck off, moron! Nobody's going to touch me!' : This will start the slave quest in hardmode

- second is...

- scroll down, scroll down until you get the answer 'Pah, try to touch me and I will kill you both.'  : This will start the female slaver questline

If you get a new quest 'Become a slave of slaverun' you have choosen the wrong answer and started the slave questline!

You mean Lucan in Riverwood. ;)

Edit: also, if i let the slave takeover of the cities happen automatically from the beginning, is it still necessary to do this questline in order to get that dialogue?

Ok so I got the nexus mod manager, how do i use it to install slaverun?

Ok, I don't know how much experience you have in modding. so the Skyrim Modding guide by Sacremas is a good start

In the download area of this thread you find a 1.x verson of slaverun which is a bit older and more than one 2.x version of slaverun

1.x has less hard requirements as 2.x, but if you want to play the 2.x version , I recommend to download the 2.x version with the highest number. Slaverun files are always full version, so you will only need 1 file, never two or more

when you have downloaded the 7z archive (to have a compression tool like 7zip and a texteditor like notepad++ on your local computer is always a good idea) install it with nexus mod manager. How to do that?

I switched from nmm to mo about 3 years ago, but there was an option to install a mod from a local file in nmm. I am sure there are some video on youtube how to do that.

When you have installed slaverun and run Skyrim it will probably crash, because you need to install all hard dependencies (which are listed in the first post in this thread).

Every mod which is a hard dependency has probably its own hard dependencies, for example when you have installed the sexlab framework you will also need to install and run a mod named FNIS. If you installed the DD Integration framework mod you will need to install and run a tool named bodyslide...

Maybe you have done this already and used other sexlab mods from loverslab?

Maybe not? Then welcome. It may be a lot of things you need to learn... but there are many more mods here to discover and its worth your efforts. At least I thinks so

Edit: also, if i let the slave takeover of the cities happen automatically from the beginning, is it still necessary to do this questline in order to get that dialogue?

if you don't do the steps I described, the cities will automatically be enslaved one by one while you stay free.

But from here you will only have the options to stay free or to join the slave questline at some point... for example by simple slavery

you will never have the chance again to join the slaver questline

BUG!!

I have two characters that have done this.

Got nabbed by Simple Slavery, sold, and was sent to Slaverun. Instead of the intro dialogue, I get the berated "bitch" line, whipped then did you miss my cock, raped by Pike.

After that, the quest tag is on Pike, but he has no dialogue to continue the quest. (I just have the overall greetings from other mods and others have the "you are slavers!?!" rant)

Have no idea how to break the stalemate.

Can you give me more details? which version?

At what stage of the mainquest have you been before and after you are set to slaverun? (sqv slv_mainquest)

Have you been free? a slave? a slaver?

Current version, number 2

Ok, save for Sally, I have Yes for the Enabled, State of Running, Current Stage of 1100 and priotity of 60. It was after Whiterun became Slaverun, as the character was free, and after that Simple Slavery sold Sally and she ended up at Dragon's Reach with "The cage full of nake women."  It walked me over to Pike, he skolded me for being a stupid bitch, walked over to X and was whipped, then walked back to aisle, missed my dick? and fucked, then nothing.

The scene you describe is when slaverun recognizes by zbfFactionSlave that you are already a slave and assumes you have played the slave training quests.

Is it possible that you have been ensalved by SD ? Or some other mod?

Then it would be a problem that I am aware... how to handle enslavements by other mods, but haven't made a solution yet.

sup....

Is this mod by any chance incompatible with Skyrim Immersive Cratures (SIC) or some of the immersive/deadly wenches mods?

im having bunch of hostile mobs and lots of wenches spawn dead and i think its one of those... but just to be sure im asking does this mod have some issues with those. 

for SIC I don't know, I haven't played it for many years

I had some of the wenches mod installed some time ago, but for me those deadly wenches spawned everywhere, so there might be a problem

and, I am not sure if I remember correct, ingame all the wenches are femals of course but technical in construction kit some of them were tagged as male, which is of course a problem for the slaverun enforcer where male rape females (but as I said am unsure about that, its more then a year past)

if you don't do the steps I described, the cities will automatically be enslaved one by one while you stay free.

But from here you will only have the options to stay free or to join the slave questline at some point... for example by simple slavery

you will never have the chance again to join the slaver questline

that's perfect for my purposes, thanks.

Hey I posted a question a few days ago about this mod but didn't really get a helpful answer. Also I can't find my post anymore. Question is: I can't get it working.

I've got all the required files. MO says everything's all right. Whenever I open it in MCM it says:

"Slaverun installation corrupt, important alias in mainquest are not filled! (Don't activate slaverun during character creation!!!) Get you papyrus.log and post it in sexlab forum, slaverun reloaded thread"

I didn't activate it during pc creation.

Any help please?

Hello, I have a slight problem. Whenever I start this mod, it says I am missing ZaZframework. It also says the mod is NOT running. Then when I open the mcm menu it says the mod file is corrupted and that then I can't click anything inside mcm. I do have SexLab Frameworks but can't find ZaZframeworks. Any help?

(I am quite new to installing mods so please have that in mind if I'm missing something obvious)

This was your old post (hint: your profile->posts)

I admit my answer there wasn't exactly helpful, just a copy from here too somebody else and a bit out of context.

So, did you install ZAP now? Link is at the main page here. Not sure, but i could imagine the installation was fucked up because ZAP wasn't there. Load a save before installing slaverun the first time, now with all mods required, give it a moment to install all the requirements in the background, save, load, activate slaverun. Or post a papyrus log if that doesn't work.

sup....

I run it with SIC and just Immersive Wenches(not the other wench mods) and do not encounter any of those problems on my end if that helps.

Maybe you could add a quest row where the player sabotages and fights the slavers without joining or getting enslaved.  Maybe some freeing slaves quest, killing slavers, negotiations with the jarls about slavery, etc. Of course with the possibility to get cought and enslaved..

I've had my little girl enslaved, I'm on SLV_capturingIvana and I have neither Diamond (XX008936) nor Ivana (XX0da750) appear in my game. Using the cheat in the MCM slaverun/problems menu to make diamond appear next to Bellamy results in the following in my Papyrus log:

ERROR: Cannot call MoveTo() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
 [sLV_UtilitiesQuest (9907ACEE)].slv_utilities.SLV_enableDiamond() - "SLV_Utilities.psc" Line ?
 [sLV_Menu (99001828)].slv_mcmmenu.OnOptionSelect() - "slv_mcmmenu.psc" Line ?
 [sLV_Menu (99001828)].slv_mcmmenu.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
 [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (26000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?
[07/21/2017 - 07:30:19PM] ERROR: Cannot call Enable() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
 [sLV_UtilitiesQuest (9907ACEE)].slv_utilities.SLV_enableDiamond() - "SLV_Utilities.psc" Line ?
 [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (26000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?

I was able use the console to Placeatme XX008936 and someone named Diamond appeared. However, I was unable to garner the quest objective completed when I spoke to her. The Placeatme command creates a copy of the referenced NPC.  It seems the copy doesn't know that my little girl needs to speak to her.

I thought this was going to be fixed?

- sj

I've had my little girl enslaved, I'm on SLV_capturingIvana and I have neither Diamond (XX008936) nor Ivana (XX0da750) appear in my game. Using the cheat in the MCM slaverun/problems menu to make diamond appear next to Bellamy results in the following in my Papyrus log:

ERROR: Cannot call MoveTo() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[07/21/2017 - 07:30:19PM] ERROR: Cannot call Enable() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

I was able use the console to Placeatme XX008936 and someone named Diamond appeared. However, I was unable to garner the quest objective completed when I spoke to her. The Placeatme command creates a copy of the referenced NPC.  It seems the copy doesn't know that my little girl needs to speak to her.

I thought this was going to be fixed?

- sj

slaverun can not work because your alias in the mainquests are empty.

you need a fresh install on a clean save or new game and if it fails you need to post your papryus log here

Just uploaded version 2.1 with a new prequest, some bugfixes and the optional white wedding quests

see the opening post for further infos

I hope the upload worked as my internet provider has some problems since Friday

so I just read your new update about the wedding quest, and I am guessing that your character will be forced into a wedding correct with a new master? seems confusing from what I've read

It is optional, you can skip it

or it will even not be startable at all if not in love with Bellamy,

so if you don't want it, don't play it

Hey, just a quick question: I've updated this mod mid game that was using an older version of this mod, so I still have the quest 'Slaverun Reloaded' in my quest list despite the new way of starting the quest (I didn't start the quest yet, so the mod questline hasn't gone anywhere)

Should I remove the old version, load my save (so the Slaverun Reloaded quest is gone) then just save it then enable the new version of this mod? That seems like the best way to remove the traces of the old version and just go ahead with the new way of doing it, but i'm not sure.

I have a question...

If I chose to sat as free woman since all cities are not enslaved, and to be enslaved just before the end (for exemple, just before windhelm or solitude enslavement). Could it shourt cut the mod, and could I got the ends ?

I have a question...

If I chose to sat as free woman since all cities are not enslaved, and to be enslaved just before the end (for exemple, just before windhelm or solitude enslavement). Could it shourt cut the mod, and could I got the ends ?

My understanding is that all the quests will be available except for the "go make new cities into slave cities", so you should get all of the other content. At least, I hope so, 'cause I'm waiting for all cities to be enslaved before I do the slavery part.