Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has a list of mods that work well with Slaverun?

In my current setup I had lots and lots of mods installed and game generally runs stable etc.

But when I started Slaverun quests as Slave I got stuck at the beginning after I got enslaved and after I got fucked first time for punishment and then continued next thing was the walk of shame talk and after that nothing happened.

I then used the debug menu to get back control, talked to the slaver, again he told me he will have me do the walk of shame, but then nothing happened.

Long story short, I believe one of my countless other mods interferred so I'm wondering whether anyone has experience which mods work well with SR?

I'm mostly interested in the below as I suspect one of them to be the culprit:

Deathalternative

SL Defeat

Pahe

Sexbounty

Devious Framework

SD+

Devious Captures

Devious Attributes

Deviously Helpless

Deviously Enslaved

Paradise Halls

Kynes Blessing

Dangerous Nights

Sexlab kidnapped

Thanks,

Myrr

From your list here is a sublist which of your mods I always use in my tests:

SL Defeat

Devious Framework

SD+

Devous Captures

Kynes Blessings

I have tried Sexlab kidnapped a few times but it didn't work quite well for me

Years ago I played with Death Alternative, but I kicked it out when SD removed its hard dependency (I either use the function from cursed loot, shout like a virgin or sexlab submit for handling my PC death)

I cannot say much about the rest

for your problem in slaverun a papyrus log and a description where exactly you got stuck, would be helpfull

Liking the update so far.

I do seem to have an issue with the 'skip animal scenes'. I toggled that one to fast forward a few scene's aftger the latest update. (Clean instal) but when I re-anable it the scene's are still begin skipped.

Had this on the 'tour de Skyrim' and 'painslut' quests so far. I did the same with regular sex and whipping scene's but those play again after re-enabling them in MCM.

Also there is no check/timer on asking for removal of Devious Devices at Pike so it can just be spammed, defeating the purpose of locked devices ;)

A random chance or a cool-down before removal would be nice. And maybe something like removing some items instead of all or just apply more devices instead of removal.

Question:

In the player-slaver version (male), is the player slaver's arousal tended do by slaves/nearby females in Slaverun, or do I have to manually address a woman and get begged at/yelled at?

I'd like to enslave my follower for this and have them not hate me whenever I use them, but it's just a thought.

Hi,

May not be what you want to hear, but I would not use any of those mods, or Maria Eden or Captured dreams, or any other mod that affects behaviors and locations.

When I play Slaverun, it is for Slaverun. It has it's own profile in Mod Organizer, and I only use dependencies and appearance mods with it.

Makes it easy to install a new release, and I never have problems caused by other mods.

And I most definitely do not use Slaverun when advancing the Skyrim main Quest lines.

Hi,

In my current setup I had lots and lots of mods installed and game generally runs stable etc.

But when I started Slaverun quests as Slave I got stuck at the beginning after I got enslaved and after I got fucked first time for punishment and then continued next thing was the walk of shame talk and after that nothing happened.

I then used the debug menu to get back control, talked to the slaver, again he told me he will have me do the walk of shame, but then nothing happened.

Long story short, I believe one of my countless other mods interferred so I'm wondering whether anyone has experience which mods work well with SR?

I'm mostly interested in the below as I suspect one of them to be the culprit:

Deathalternative

SL Defeat

Pahe

Sexbounty

Devious Framework

SD+

Devious Captures

Devious Attributes

Deviously Helpless

Deviously Enslaved

Paradise Halls

Kynes Blessing

Dangerous Nights

Sexlab kidnapped

Thanks,

Myrr

From your list here is a sublist which of your mods I always use in my tests:

SL Defeat

Devious Framework

SD+

Devous Captures

Kynes Blessings

I have tried Sexlab kidnapped a few times but it didn't work quite well for me

Years ago I played with Death Alternative, but I kicked it out when SD removed its hard dependency (I either use the function from cursed loot, shout like a virgin or sexlab submit for handling my PC death)

I cannot say much about the rest

for your problem in slaverun a papyrus log and a description where exactly you got stuck, would be helpfull

Thanks a lot for the replies.

Unfortunately I don't have papyrus logs and I just started a new game with only Slaverun, hard and soft dependencies and the recommended Mods from download page.

I'll give it a try later with the Mods tested by Kenjoka.

Thanks,

Myrr

Hi i have an issue atm ,b4 do the last update my game was running very smooth with 2.5 slaverun i never had a single crash nor any problem loading every save game,yesterday i get new update,now my game keep crash every few minutes,do u think is related with update ? shall i start new game with update mod?

I found no problems in my tests when upgrading to version 2.1, so I have no idea what is causing problems in your setup.

If you can start a new game without major problems that is always good, but you may also revert to the old version and start with your old savegames. maybe your game is than stable again?

hi sry for my delay,i had to reinstall from scratch whole game,since i got well know bug footik .i added a texture in middle of game when i did slaverun update,so my data been corrupted,i am rdy for new start,i wanna ask u a question,whats the difference between packed version of 2.5 and the loose version of 2.5,which is more stable or giving better performance? and also out off topic is possible in future to add sexlab seperate orgasm event?

and last minor tingie,i seen when i try remove devices with cheat options,the npc tagged is eric,not pc/npc indeed i wasnt able to remove devices ,so i had to uncheck i nproblem skip devices,which bad cos we all loves devices in skyrim ...do u have any tips about it?

A short question, it seem like your mod handle civil war change very well, but next for me is Windhelm in vanilla civil war story, i only want to be sure doing it will not cause issue with your mod? 

(In Slaverun story, i am now doing Riften, i think Windhelm will be next?)

No, Windhelm will not come after Riften but I won't spoiler the next cities :)

and yes, it should be full compatible with changes done by the civil war.

Maybe you will need to save and reload, but then all Jarls and stewards should be set to the actual values.

Hi i have an issue atm ,b4 do the last update my game was running very smooth with 2.5 slaverun i never had a single crash nor any problem loading every save game,yesterday i get new update,now my game keep crash every few minutes,do u think is related with update ? shall i start new game with update mod?

I found no problems in my tests when upgrading to version 2.1, so I have no idea what is causing problems in your setup.

If you can start a new game without major problems that is always good, but you may also revert to the old version and start with your old savegames. maybe your game is than stable again?

hi sry for my delay,i had to reinstall from scratch whole game,since i got well know bug footik .i added a texture in middle of game when i did slaverun update,so my data been corrupted,i am rdy for new start,i wanna ask u a question,whats the difference between packed version of 2.5 and the loose version of 2.5,which is more stable or giving better performance? and also out off topic is possible in future to add sexlab seperate orgasm event?

and last minor tingie,i seen when i try remove devices with cheat options,the npc tagged is eric,not pc/npc indeed i wasnt able to remove devices ,so i had to uncheck i nproblem skip devices,which bad cos we all loves devices in skyrim ...do u have any tips about it?

if you want to use the cheat option for devious devices, press the N key with an NPC in target to select the NPC if you want to change something for a NPC or press N with no target to select the PC (N is the default key for notification and target selection, can be changed in MCM)

Question:

In the player-slaver version (male), is the player slaver's arousal tended do by slaves/nearby females in Slaverun, or do I have to manually address a woman and get begged at/yelled at?

I'd like to enslave my follower for this and have them not hate me whenever I use them, but it's just a thought.

if you play a slave the running enforcer will let NPC 'use' you, but if you play a slaver you will have to do it manuel,

you are not forced to do anything and free to use what ever slave you want to 'use'

Emhh, i need a bit of help here plz ^_^
In which quest Pike asks you about your family? I remember that I saw it once, but it seems I cant find it now.

Is there a way to mark an npc a slave if you wanted to?

Only via quest with Mundus. U can Enslave ur follower. 
I usually use ATF to make a random NPC a follower, and then get her to Mundus.  

In which quest Pike asks you about your family? I remember that I saw it once, but it seems I cant find it now.

Can you have multiple at once?, I also use AFT as well i use it with NPC Sandboxing.

Pike asks your about your family in the quest to catch Valentina, and your answer is saved in a global SLV_PlayerHasAFamily,

but don't worry, you will still have both options to play or to play not the wedding quests with your family.

Pike gives you a task so you can make any NPC a slave and Mundus gives you a task to make your follower a slave

Great, great mod btw, and great dialogue that's disturbing and hilarious at the same time.  Some of the things they say just crack me up.

I'm having a maybe unusual situation (maybe not).  Playing as a male slaver in case it matters.

Everything seems to work great, except the animation selection seems to very, very heavily favor anal anims when I've just started the slaverun post-prologue quests.  When I use the male dialog to initiate a sex scene on npcs  (only tested in whiterun) conversation option I think using the default sexlab anim selector I can find maybe 3 or 4 vaginal anims and no oral from the choices - and there's not so many choices, I want to say ~20 or so available.  Other anims outside this small set do not seem to play on their own without the anim selector from what I can tell, either.

Is this a situation where that changes as I get further in the quests, or is there something funky going on?

For reference I'm using Defeat and Pahe and both of them are able to access the full range of applicable anims properly (FB, K4, Leito, Nibbles are the main ones, all latest versions).

Checked my dependancies and re-registered all my anims/ rebuilt registry & it's the same.   Also checked if I had any filters going on any of my mods that might explain it and I didn't find anything. 

Any thoughts?

Great, great mod btw, and great dialogue that's disturbing and hilarious at the same time.  Some of the things they say just crack me up.

I'm having a maybe unusual situation (maybe not).  Playing as a male slaver in case it matters.

Everything seems to work great, except the animation selection seems to very, very heavily favor anal anims when I've just started the slaverun post-prologue quests.  When I use the male dialog to initiate a sex scene on npcs  (only tested in whiterun) conversation option I think using the default sexlab anim selector I can find maybe 3 or 4 vaginal anims and no oral from the choices - and there's not so many choices, I want to say ~20 or so available.  Other anims outside this small set do not seem to play on their own without the anim selector from what I can tell, either.

Is this a situation where that changes as I get further in the quests, or is there something funky going on?

For reference I'm using Defeat and Pahe and both of them are able to access the full range of applicable anims properly (FB, K4, Leito, Nibbles are the main ones, all latest versions).

Checked my dependancies and re-registered all my anims/ rebuilt registry & it's the same.   Also checked if I had any filters going on any of my mods that might explain it and I didn't find anything. 

Any thoughts?

you are right, here is used the anal tag,

I changed that now for a more unspecific sex tag, so more animations will be available.

It will be part of a bug fix release. At the moment I have 3 small fixes done in my local version, but I have no date when I will release it, as it are very small fixes. So I will probably wait some more weeks before I build that version

*reads patch nots* 

Youmakemesad.gif

ok, so I will change... um, well nothing... as you gave me no specific infos

*reads patch nots* 

Youmakemesad.gif

I know, but it's your mod and it wouldn't be right to try and steer you back to more interesting paths other than talk rape repeat for several hours but I'm in the ultra minority on this site of people who appreciate depth. Been watching the mod for years but it's clear my dreams for this mod have been burned into the ground and buried.

But you do you, I'm not trying to be incendiary.

*reads patch nots*

Youmakemesad.gif

I know, but it's your mod and it wouldn't be right to try and steer you back to more interesting paths other than talk rape repeat for several hours but I'm in the ultra minority on this site of people who appreciate depth. Been watching the mod for years but it's clear my dreams for this mod have been burned into the ground and buried.

But you do you, I'm not trying to be incendiary.

Well he's only one man and the mod is quite large, there can't be depth everywhere. I find v2 much more detailed than v1, give it time or help the author :)

Sure there's some work to do on dialogues and scenes but it's free and has come a long way from the initial mod that was bugged as hell.

Any thoughts?

you are right, here is used the anal tag,

I changed that now for a more unspecific sex tag, so more animations will be available.

It will be part of a bug fix release. At the moment I have 3 small fixes done in my local version, but I have no date when I will release it, as it are very small fixes. So I will probably wait some more weeks before I build that version

*reads patch nots* 

Youmakemesad.gif

Ah, I gotcha!  

I'm pretty inexperienced in this sort of thing, but I gave a crack at seeing if I could find the "anal" tag in your mod and just do a simple replace with "sex" just to try to learn a bit.  Prepare to laugh. 

I started digging around the files in your mod, & I took a wild guess and assumed SLV_MainquestSlaveSex.pex / *.psc versions 1 2 and 3 were what I needed. In SLV_MainquestSlaveSex.psc I found a reference to "anal" and swapped it out with "sex" then went on a four hour journey trying to learn how to compile it.  It didn't go well.  

All this to say I got a new appreciation for how much work all this takes.  And hoping I somehow missed a much simpler way to mod this myself (just to learn, really) that you'd care to share.  Otherwise still great job, fun mod, and looking forward to the update

i have a problem i get the note go to lucan make that quest then it says go to a whietrun guard but no guards wants to talk to me about it

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
AP Skyrim.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
MiasLair.esp=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
SexLab - Sexual Fame [sLSF].esm=1
DogmaEngine.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Cutting Room Floor.esp=1
blackmarsh.esp=1
MilkModNEW.esp=1
SexLab_Solutions.esp=1
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancyNB.esp=1
zThingsInDark.esp=1
Dogma - Thief.esp=1
Cidhna Mine Expanded.esp=1
SexLab-Stories.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
Disparity.esp=1
Extended Slider Colors.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
SFLPregnancyChildRearing.esp=1
All Races Vampire.esp=0
draugrreplacer.esp=1
quicker bow drawing.esp=0
spawners_10xrichermerchants.esp=1
spawners_norecoveryshouts.esp=0
war_specialized_weapons_sp0.esp=1
dragonsoultrader.esp=0
royalelven.esp=0
sr_FillHerUp.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
SimpleSlavery.esp=1
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp=1
Immersive Patrols II.esp=0
sr_FillThemUp.esp=1
Dovahkiins_Infamy.esp=1
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
quest_pitfighter.esp=0
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp=1
TimingIsEverything.esp=0
Deviously Enslaved.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
ThievesGuildLadder.esp=1
SpousesEnhanced.esp=1
Naruto Overhaul.esp=1
UchihaClan.esp=1
faction crossbows.esp=0
Princess Mei.esp=0
starwars7.esp=0
AwesomeBooks.esp=0
nightingale equipment improved.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
Merta Assassin Armor.esp=1
Gwelda Armor Pack.esp=1
nightingale armor.esp=0
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
zzzSXP.esp=1
Race Scale Remover.esp=1
Worlds Dawn.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1
RailLight.esp=1
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
MilkModNEW HF.esp=1
MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp=1
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp=1
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp=1
Jennifer.esp=1
NocturnalRobes2.esp=0
AwpSylvanas.esp=0
Apropos.esp=1
arousing_weather_plugin.esp=1
arousing_weather_climates_of_tamriel.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
Blush When Aroused.esp=1
UzumakiRace.esp=0
XiNafay - Shoes.esp=1
SexistGuards.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
ShakeIt.esp=1
Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
AddItemMenu.esp=1
arousing_weather_new_lands.esp=0
SGS.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp=1
ImmerSlave.esp=1

i have a problem i get the note go to lucan make that quest then it says go to a whietrun guard but no guards wants to talk to me about it

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

AP Skyrim.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

hdtHighHeel.esm=1

RaceCompatibility.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

MiasLair.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1

CreatureFramework.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

DogmaEngine.esm=1

ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1

Cutting Room Floor.esp=1

blackmarsh.esp=1

MilkModNEW.esp=1

SexLab_Solutions.esp=1

zThingsInDark.esp=1

Dogma - Thief.esp=1

SexLab-Stories.esp=1

Captured Dreams.esp=1

HentaiCreatures.esp=1

Disparity.esp=1

All Races Vampire.esp=0

draugrreplacer.esp=1

dragonsoultrader.esp=0

royalelven.esp=0

sr_FillHerUp.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

SimpleSlavery.esp=1

Slaverun_Reloaded.esp=1

sr_FillThemUp.esp=1

Dovahkiins_Infamy.esp=1

SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1

quest_pitfighter.esp=0

TimingIsEverything.esp=0

Deviously Enslaved.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SOS - Shop.esp=1

ThievesGuildLadder.esp=1

SpousesEnhanced.esp=1

Naruto Overhaul.esp=1

UchihaClan.esp=1

faction crossbows.esp=0

Princess Mei.esp=0

starwars7.esp=0

AwesomeBooks.esp=0

FNISSexyMove.esp=1

Gwelda Armor Pack.esp=1

nightingale armor.esp=0

RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1

FNIS.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

zzzSXP.esp=1

Race Scale Remover.esp=1

Worlds Dawn.esp=1

XPMSE.esp=1

KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1

RailLight.esp=1

SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp=1

Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1

SexLabTools.esp=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

zzEstrus.esp=1

MoreNastyCritters.esp=1

SLAnimLoader.esp=1

SlaveTats.esp=1

MilkModNEW HF.esp=1

MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp=1

MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp=1

Jennifer.esp=1

NocturnalRobes2.esp=0

AwpSylvanas.esp=0

Apropos.esp=1

Blush When Aroused.esp=1

UzumakiRace.esp=0

XiNafay - Shoes.esp=1

SexistGuards.esp=1

SexLab Submit.esp=1

ShakeIt.esp=1

UIExtensions.esp=1

AddItemMenu.esp=1

SGS.esp=1

ImmerSlave.esp=1

Mod conflict:

1st step would be to make a Bashed patch via WyreBash - it merges modifications from different *.esp's which would otherwise get overwritten.

2nd would be to (re-)run loot

3rd would be to take a look on dialogue adding/modifiying mods, e.g. SL Dialogues (I do not know why you have it active anyways, as you do not have SD+ installed?! - maybe a relict from another playthrough?=

Small bug report (v2.1):

In the MCM menu in the cheat section the function to add arm cuffs, adds leg cuffs and vice versa.

thx and fixed for the next (bugfix) version

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

AP Skyrim.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

hdtHighHeel.esm=1

RaceCompatibility.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

MiasLair.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1

CreatureFramework.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

DogmaEngine.esm=1

ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1

Cutting Room Floor.esp=1

blackmarsh.esp=1

MilkModNEW.esp=1

SexLab_Solutions.esp=1

zThingsInDark.esp=1

Dogma - Thief.esp=1

SexLab-Stories.esp=1

Captured Dreams.esp=1

HentaiCreatures.esp=1

Disparity.esp=1

All Races Vampire.esp=0

draugrreplacer.esp=1

dragonsoultrader.esp=0

royalelven.esp=0

sr_FillHerUp.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

SimpleSlavery.esp=1

Slaverun_Reloaded.esp=1

sr_FillThemUp.esp=1

Dovahkiins_Infamy.esp=1

SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1

quest_pitfighter.esp=0

TimingIsEverything.esp=0

Deviously Enslaved.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SOS - Shop.esp=1

ThievesGuildLadder.esp=1

SpousesEnhanced.esp=1

Naruto Overhaul.esp=1

UchihaClan.esp=1

faction crossbows.esp=0

Princess Mei.esp=0

starwars7.esp=0

AwesomeBooks.esp=0

FNISSexyMove.esp=1

Gwelda Armor Pack.esp=1

nightingale armor.esp=0

RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1

FNIS.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

zzzSXP.esp=1

Race Scale Remover.esp=1

Worlds Dawn.esp=1

XPMSE.esp=1

KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1

RailLight.esp=1

SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp=1

Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1

SexLabTools.esp=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

zzEstrus.esp=1

MoreNastyCritters.esp=1

SLAnimLoader.esp=1

SlaveTats.esp=1

MilkModNEW HF.esp=1

MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp=1

MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp=1

Jennifer.esp=1

NocturnalRobes2.esp=0

AwpSylvanas.esp=0

Apropos.esp=1

Blush When Aroused.esp=1

UzumakiRace.esp=0

XiNafay - Shoes.esp=1

SexistGuards.esp=1

SexLab Submit.esp=1

ShakeIt.esp=1

UIExtensions.esp=1

AddItemMenu.esp=1

SGS.esp=1

ImmerSlave.esp=1

I guess with 'that quest' you mean the prequest 'A mysterious delivery' ?

and the quest stage is 2000 (sqv slv_prequest2)

the condtion for a guard speaking with you is having the 'GuardFactionWhiterun' . If in your setup (maybe because of your missing batched patch)  no guard has this faction anymore, you may

- fix your setup

- cheat the faction with console to a guard npc

- setstage to the next stage 2500

Sorry to ask for a spoiler, but if got enslaved, can player finally kill/revenge all the slavers and then those slavers beg their lives for mercy ...especially the annoying Bellamy who never got tired of fucking, LOL.

I mean how can training last so long, it is too unimmersive.

With all the respect, I really appreciate your great mod.

Sorry to ask for a spoiler, but if got enslaved, can player finally kill/revenge all the slavers and then those slavers beg their lives for mercy ...especially the annoying Bellamy who never got tired of fucking, LOL.

I mean how can training last so long, it is too unimmersive.

With all the respect, I really appreciate your great mod.

You can kill the slavers, yes, but as far as I know, Pike, Eric, Bellamy and Murphy can't be killed as part of it. And no, you can't make them beg for their lives either. Other than when you choose to play the slaver questline, that is.

Hello! I'm having an issue. I installed everything properly, it's all enabled in my data files, but when I run skyrim it crashes after the logo, before I can get to the menu or anything. I'm using V1.
Last time something like this happened it was a load order issue so I'm wondering if anyone has a recommended load order for the requirements of this mod, or a different fix. Thank you very much!