If you end slavery as a slave - you miss some of the best content this mod has to offer.

Look at Kenjoka's list of Quests, and see where each branch terminates.

Of course, he could change this at any release - but I am really happy seeing the slave line develop.

if by "some of the best content" you mean the "player as slaver" part, I'll continue to miss it. That side holds no interest for me. :)

Also, thanks for the confirmation, kenjoka. You have made this into a must-have for me, even though it requires the DD stuff, which I don't always want.

I'm sure this has happened some someone else but there are 155 pages to dig through so I was hoping someone would help, when I have sex with a slave it puts bondage gear on me for some reason, anyway to fix this?

Do you have the "deviously enslaved (continued) " mod installed? It puts gear on your character after sex.

Oh yeah that was it!

A question:

If I choose to fuck a slave(as a slaver, naturally) instead of being fucked by Pike, wouldn't it make more sense if I actually had an option to simply....... grab a slave and fuck the ever living daylights out of her mind? Or even be provided one for such a thing?

you know how if you have PSQ that you could be trained to become a succubus, what if after you become a succubus Sanguine takes notice and comes down to claim you for him/herself and the slave master that you are a slave to doesn't resist losing a slave to someone like Sanguine

Its probably the Riverwood quest as only there Delphine is an active member

You can find the quest ids in the opening post, here it is SLV_RiverwoodSlavery

with sqs SLV_RiverwoodSlavery you get all queststages

and with sqv SLV_RiverwoodSlavery you get you current stage which is probably 2000 or 2500?

as a slave you can continue with queststage 3000 which sends you back to Ivana

or as aslaver then 3500 which is the last 'normal' queststage where you talk to Pike and end this quest then.

-

oh, forget this,

yes its Estrus+ and only in the animal trainings

Thank you! I used console to end Thalmor main quest instead, i hope i am not to lazy to reload, it is probably better to use those quest stages instead!

-

Okay, i will not install it then, it is nice but Slaverun and other mods already offer enough "problems" for my character  :lol:

Other question maybe, is player Succubus playing a big role? And is it already to late, when i just finished first Dremora encounter, to install PSQ for your mod to recognize?

This mod is truly a masterpiece. Love the little touch of the slaver dressing better once Whiterun slavery is established.
i'm enjoying it so much in combo with SD+ and Cursed Loot (I'm still at the falkreath stage).

Some bug report.

1) Asking the carriage driver to bring me to Falkreath. The first time I've used that option after the carriage tour subquest. Instead of the usual stop in the "resting zone", he ends up in the giant camp west of whiterun. Giant didn't like it. I had to locate the area in Tesedit, coc there and console move the carriage driver with me... then i all worked as planned.

2) There something wrong with the giant in the dungeon? In my game he doesn't equip his schlong. I've tried to spawn another giant via console and it worked fine. It's like the creature framework is not detecting that particular giant.

Again... all praise for the truly great work

A question:

If I choose to fuck a slave(as a slaver, naturally) instead of being fucked by Pike, wouldn't it make more sense if I actually had an option to simply....... grab a slave and fuck the ever living daylights out of her mind? Or even be provided one for such a thing?

yes, that makes sense.

I just haven't decided which slave to use for that, maybe a new one... or one of Mundus 'girls'

Its probably the Riverwood quest as only there Delphine is an active member

You can find the quest ids in the opening post, here it is SLV_RiverwoodSlavery

with sqs SLV_RiverwoodSlavery you get all queststages

and with sqv SLV_RiverwoodSlavery you get you current stage which is probably 2000 or 2500?

as a slave you can continue with queststage 3000 which sends you back to Ivana

or as aslaver then 3500 which is the last 'normal' queststage where you talk to Pike and end this quest then.

-

oh, forget this,

yes its Estrus+ and only in the animal trainings

Thank you! I used console to end Thalmor main quest instead, i hope i am not to lazy to reload, it is probably better to use those quest stages instead!

-

Okay, i will not install it then, it is nice but Slaverun and other mods already offer enough "problems" for my character  :lol:

Other question maybe, is player Succubus playing a big role? And is it already to late, when i just finished first Dremora encounter, to install PSQ for your mod to recognize?

not a big role...

in PSQ mod there is no quest for becoming a succubus , you have to activate it in MCM

here in slaverun is a littel quest which 'trains' you to become a succubus in a bit more immersive way (at least I think so) and at the end PSQ Succubus is activated, thats all...

Is there a bodyslide file for those outfits?

what I said about 'outfit' is a CK object.

for example an merchant outfit defines what shoes, dress and hat this merchant NPC wears. It does not define the shoes itsself (like its meshes or textures).

Slaverun mod defines no armor, clothes or devices on its own, it is 99%  a quest mod which uses existing frameworks

So there can't be any bodyslide information from slaverun

This mod is truly a masterpiece. Love the little touch of the slaver dressing better once Whiterun slavery is established.

i'm enjoying it so much in combo with SD+ and Cursed Loot (I'm still at the falkreath stage).

Some bug report.

1) Asking the carriage driver to bring me to Falkreath. The first time I've used that option after the carriage tour subquest. Instead of the usual stop in the "resting zone", he ends up in the giant camp west of whiterun. Giant didn't like it. I had to locate the area in Tesedit, coc there and console move the carriage driver with me... then i all worked as planned.

2) There something wrong with the giant in the dungeon? In my game he doesn't equip his schlong. I've tried to spawn another giant via console and it worked fine. It's like the creature framework is not detecting that particular giant.

As I have finished now the scripting of v2.1 content quests I will test that soon.

for the giant can you tell me what 'creature framework' version and/or which MoreNasty Creature mod version?

Hey, just started your mod again, and something that struck me quite odd was the slavers telling you the rules. They state that the men have been instructed to use slaves first, then free women. It just seems odd, and sounds like a rule of thumb rather than anything. Like why do the males use slaves over free women? So i was thinking, maybe using free women legally requires the male compensate the women. For instances, having the NPC & player 1 coin when they do it, but having slaves cost nothing. 

Sorry for putting more work on you and understand if you want to ignore it. 

~Blue

As I have finished now the scripting of v2.1 content quests I will test that soon.

for the giant can you tell me what 'creature framework' version and/or which MoreNasty Creature mod version?

Sure. It's Nasty Creature 9.3 and Framework 1.0.1

not a big role...

in PSQ mod there is no quest for becoming a succubus , you have to activate it in MCM

here in slaverun is a littel quest which 'trains' you to become a succubus in a bit more immersive way (at least I think so) and at the end PSQ Succubus is activated, thats all...

Okay, thank you! Oh wow, i am still so early, i checked queststage spoiler because i was thinking maybe the crossroad quest will come soon, but i am only in stage 3 still of 10, after 30 hours! So much more to play!

I also have a question and suggestion about Carriages:

-In my game, they never let me go to Whiterun? If i am in Solitude, or Markarth now, Whiterun is never an option to go to?

-I loved the carriage stop so much, it was nice surprise, but after some times, it can get to much... Maybe make it chance event, or add random request from Driver, so it is is not always three dogs and three horses? Maybe sometimes only him, or the other driver that are near?

-Oh and maybe you could add also in your mod an option to disable Fast Travel for slave, i know already many mods have it, like Frostfall or DCL, but i don't have any installed  :blush:

I have a question about male slaver questline. If I joined the abolitionists, will I be able to betray them at a later point while doing this quest? Or does the quest assume that I truly support them?

I noticed an option to "confess" to the slavemaster but that just ends the quest immediatly (also the response text is clearly aimed at a slave and not a slaver).

I have a question about male slaver questline. If I joined the abolitionists, will I be able to betray them at a later point while doing this quest? Or does the quest assume that I truly support them?

I noticed an option to "confess" to the slavemaster but that just ends the quest immediatly (also the response text is clearly aimed at a slave and not a slaver).

I believe that you don't need to actually do anything to betray them. All you need to do to finish abolitionist questline is to kill the masterminds (not Pike). However, if you don't kill them before you end the Raven Rock enslavement quest, it will immediately fail and you will have finished the slaver questline.

I believe that you don't need to actually do anything to betray them. All you need to do to finish abolitionist questline is to kill the masterminds (not Pike). However, if you don't kill them before you end the Raven Rock enslavement quest, it will immediately fail and you will have finished the slaver questline.

there is a mastermind ?

As slave, I was always blocked after the cart quest. As slaver, blocked after Morthal...

wondering if there is recommended setting for cursed loot along with this since cursed loot is a soft dependency with this

Nothing special, of course being punished for having sex in public is a bad idea for a slaverun slave :P but ok, if you like that and want to play prison overhaul a lot...

Here is my cursed loot setting file

I have tweaked down the probabiltiies for cursed loot quests like rubber doll and so on... but realy only as my personal favor

attachicon.gifDCURConfig.json

thank you, though do have a question where would I put the json file at

there is a mastermind ?

As slave, I was always blocked after the cart quest. As slaver, blocked after Morthal...

Masterminds. There are two of them.

Hmmm..... now that I think about it, I did try once or twice playing as a slave and I noticed that, if I cheat my way through tasks, I am unable to proceed to town enslavement quest. I didn't give it much thought then, but it is possible that it's not merely on my end.

wondering if there is recommended setting for cursed loot along with this since cursed loot is a soft dependency with this

Nothing special, of course being punished for having sex in public is a bad idea for a slaverun slave :P but ok, if you like that and want to play prison overhaul a lot...

Here is my cursed loot setting file

I have tweaked down the probabiltiies for cursed loot quests like rubber doll and so on... but realy only as my personal favor

attachicon.gifDCURConfig.json

thank you, though do have a question where would I put the json file at

if you do export in cursed loot MCM menu it should put its file in SKSE\Plugins\DCUR

that's where I found mine

Okay so after many attempts at getting myself to load into the dungeon ive done it! now there is a huge mess of grey textures and i cant seem to find a fix or anything for the issue and if it involves reinstalling slaverun i wont be capable of doing so since it took me so long to get this dungeon to work in the first place but all help would be appreciated

grey textures? pink texture would be some missing textures, but grey...

it would be very helpfull if you provide a screenshot (press F12), but I think you need to do a few more posts before the forum allows you to upload files.

the confess only ends the abolitionism quest, nothing more happens...

not a big role...

Okay, thank you! Oh wow, i am still so early, i checked queststage spoiler because i was thinking maybe the crossroad quest will come soon, but i am only in stage 3 still of 10, after 30 hours! So much more to play!

I also have a question and suggestion about Carriages:

-In my game, they never let me go to Whiterun? If i am in Solitude, or Markarth now, Whiterun is never an option to go to?

-I loved the carriage stop so much, it was nice surprise, but after some times, it can get to much... Maybe make it chance event, or add random request from Driver, so it is is not always three dogs and three horses? Maybe sometimes only him, or the other driver that are near?

-Oh and maybe you could add also in your mod an option to disable Fast Travel for slave, i know already many mods have it, like Frostfall or DCL, but i don't have any installed  :blush:

ha, yes, I forgot whiterun :D

because I only traveled from whiterun to other cities but never back... its added now.

I will probably add your first suggestion to get a chance for some carefree travels... about the disable Fast travel I will think a bit more... maybe not now but later...

Since Riverwood is a slave city too you might think about added that as well. I have to travel to falkreach then to riverwood if it gets to annoying to travel there aka cursed loot.

Speaking of cursed loot I find that sex paycrime works well with the cursed loot flagged as illegal to have sex in public since afterwards you have the option to either pay the fine, go to prision (overhaul even) or have sex with the guards. Be warned though sometimes it takes forever or expensive to get through a city if you have a high reported chance.

Okay so after many attempts at getting myself to load into the dungeon ive done it! now there is a huge mess of grey textures and i cant seem to find a fix or anything for the issue and if it involves reinstalling slaverun i wont be capable of doing so since it took me so long to get this dungeon to work in the first place but all help would be appreciated

grey textures? pink texture would be some missing textures, but grey...

it would be very helpfull if you provide a screenshot (press F12), but I think you need to do a few more posts before the forum allows you to upload files.

I Havnt tried to upload a screenshot since mostly laziness but i can try to explain the issue when im in the dungeon. (i have only been there the first time it sends you in throughout the quest at one point as a slave, and when i went in there while resetting a few times to see if it had continued(which it did)) and its only at a certain camera angle that it happens is what i had noticed when i am looking from behind my char down the way of the dungeon to the opposite side of the door you first walk in with and it happens if i look from that angle anywhere in the dungeon but if it is any other angle in any place of the dungeon the camera works fine (rarely quick grey textures fly across my screen and dissapear) sorry if this is hard to understand its hard for me to type atm cant keep on train of thought

okay well i think this is it for me was a short sweet run from me as soon as i exited the dungeopn there was a mission chick got arms cut off and then i get the pt 2 book of slaverun then no mission apearred except a one to "show bellamy tits" and not even that worked so i went bak to before dungeon and now the dungeon wont load again so ima have a little break for now come back some other time when i can be bothered :P good mod so far even tho i pretty much done none of it

Edit: i still would like an answer to as why and will be monitering for if anyone ends up with the same issues and ive checked papyrus and i cant seem to find out whats up since first of all i aint no modder i hardly understand whats going on and idk if theyre not meant to be consistent but when i crash nothing within the last few lines of the log are the same so i cant figure out anything :P god damn dungeon ik ican disable the branding scene and such but i still cannot get in the dungeon and it looked like a pretty cool placeso id still like to enter it anyway (from what i saw, which wasnt much) any help is appreciated sorry for filling up the pages:> but it seems ive contracted "murphy's law" (could be contagious)

ha, yes, I forgot whiterun :D

because I only traveled from whiterun to other cities but never back... its added now.

I will probably add your first suggestion to get a chance for some carefree travels... about the disable Fast travel I will think a bit more... maybe not now but later...

Oh yes, of course, because "Whiterun" do not exist anymore  :P Great, thank you!