So started a new game and everything worked. Right now I have to take Ivana to Pike but she stands outside Dragonsreach, is there a way to bring her inside?

So she followed you outside, up the stairs to dragonsreach , but just did not zone with you inside?

when you get outside is she still there? does she follow you correct when walking down to the market?

If yes, the following package is ok,

just get inside again, maybe 'sleep' an hour or walk up to the throne, sometime this is enough for the package to let her zone in

also

I have a heavy 'jiggling' HDT setup and sometimes npc go invisible (there is a patch somewhere to reduce this), but this is a hdt problem

also

I have a heavy 'jiggling' HDT setup and sometimes npc go invisible (there is a patch somewhere to reduce this), but this is a hdt problem

I had this problem early on, and found the solution here on LL somewhere. (Sorry, I don't remember the exact detail.) An edit in the XML file with the HDT settings fixed it for me. Something about the acceleration/velocity of the bouncy bits going too high, and flinging the character mesh off into no man's land.

This prompted me to do a little google search and i found the following two suggested solutions. 

1. A DLL you can find in a taken down mod via nexus "The reason given by the author is: here http://www.mediafire.com/file/4zc68botnz2z6ix/"

2. Going by the description it is a solution to get rid of the problem with these adjustments for the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml.

Thanks for this, maybe i can finally get rid of this annoying issue.

2. Going by the description it is a solution to get rid of the problem with these adjustments for the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml.

Ah, yes, I'm pretty sure that was the one that fixed it for me; changing the maxLinearVelocity and maxAngularVelocity to 255 in the XML file.

The issue was absolutely everywhere in my game when I started, and I haven't seen it since I made that change.

now that I have made an idiot out of myself asking on the public forum it just works.

Seems to be working ok.

Have to use the 'enable player controls' debug feature a few times and couldn't get the 'Walk of Shame' quest to trigger (ended up using setstage to progress it, so I think I mostly missed it :( ) but otherwise seems good so far.

I should probably have paid more attention to saving papyrus logs. Sorry about that.

Some interesting conflicts, some of which arn't surprising. But this is definately another one of those mods that benefits from you building a game around it, rather than trying to shoehorn it into an existing one... :blush:

Soft conflicts with Device Dialog/Rape/Puplic indecency/misogeny/etc/etc from Cursed Loot - Both mods work fine, but you can expect Cursed Loot to go to town on you if you are walking around naked and deviced because you are a slave. There was one comedy moment when the guards tried to come to my rescue and ended up brawling with belamy. I havn't checked that Public Indecency can send me to jail through Prison Overhaul without breaking Slaverun...but it looks possible. Triggering some of the more complex chasity devices from DCL might be problematic tho. Butyeah, if running both you need to go through your DCL setings quite carefully.

Again, interacts very agressively with Apropos Wear and Tear, Sexlab Mortality, Skooma Whore et al. You can expect to be crippled without stat regen in quite short order! Interacts nicely with the dialog from Apropos mind, so don't leave that out entirely ;)

Also a comedy moment when Minty's Lighting hit and everybody fell over and stopped what they were doing. I reloaded that.

For my tastes I would prefer a little bit less of 'moving from one random sexlab sex scene to another' as that feels both kinda repetative and a bit passive - i spend a lot of time watching the game rather than playing it. But, given that 'lots of sex' is kinda the point of this mod, that might not be an entirely fair comment.

But mostly wanted to say 'Thanks', 'Good work' & 'Looking forward to the rest of it'. I'm still quite early in the storyarc, but there is clearly lots more content than when I last tried it, which is ace. I therefore suggest anyone who hasn't played it in 6months or so revisits it.

So started a new game and everything worked. Right now I have to take Ivana to Pike but she stands outside Dragonsreach, is there a way to bring her inside?

So she followed you outside, up the stairs to dragonsreach , but just did not zone with you inside?

when you get outside is she still there? does she follow you correct when walking down to the market?

just get inside again, maybe 'sleep' an hour or walk up to the throne, sometime this is enough for the package to let her zone in

also

I am at the khajiit caravan mission but having a issue. As soon as i am done with the 2 tasks before the mission and go and talk to pike about the next mission (caravan mission), the markers just disappear from the map although it is marked it the objective tabs, also there are no dialogues regarding the mission when i talk to pike again. It happens as soon as the Khajiit caravan main quest starts. Are there any requirements to be met before i can start this quest?? Plz HELP!!! 

is the caravan mission started?

can you do a 'sqv slv_mainquest'

and

'sqv slv_mainquestspecial07'

Ivana is currently MIA for me too, latest slaverun.

Get a quest marker for her, tried using console commands and the "get over here" mod to force her to me.... the quest marker moves, but no sign of ivana.

did you try a 'disable' , 'enable' on her, after selecting her with 'prid <objectid> ?

yes the mission has started (like there is a separate quest option for it in the objective tab). But the markers for the first objective i.e to talk to pike are not visible in game although the quest is marked(selected) in objective tab. No i have not tried sqv slv_mainquest. Are u suggesting me to skip the first objective?? I'll try it.

If this post becomes a little long, well, sorry. I just wanted to start by saying that typing this makes me feel like a reviewer for the Witcher 3. I loved that game and played through it twice and read dozens of reviews and those reviews, all of them, sang the praises of the Witcher and then had to knit-pick it just to not give it a 100 percent. That's what this feels like. Slaverun was and is amazing from start to finish. I downloaded it on May 18th and finished it last night. 30 plus hours of fun with very few bugs. I ended with the Medium Ending (mostly on accident. It's the ending I wanted, sure, and stumbled upon it doing everything else.) My current save has me standing in front of Pike ready to try the other two endings. All of that just to say that this was fantastic and I enjoyed every minute of it.

That's not to say there weren't any problems. There were. With playing a modded Skyrim there are always problems but 30 plus hours and only 4 CTD's... and that could just be other mods, was another amazing accomplishment. There were three big bugs for me that I'll list and I have a few suggestions. The suggestions bring me back to my Witcher 3 analogy. This mod, to me, was so good that just a few things would bring if from a 93 rated game to the 100. You can, of course, take these notes and throw them away and I wouldn't be offended. Just a couple of things I noted.

SLIGHT SPOILERS BELOW (though I'll try to be mostly vague)

1) Twice I was caught as an escaped slave. It confused me because a window popped up telling me I did not report to Brutus. Who was Brutus? It took me a while to realized it meant Bellamy. That pop up box was wrong.

2) Chastity belts never got put on even though the text said they did. The orc  in the mage college, who wanted all women belted, put plugs in... no belt. Could be this mod, could be interaction with another. I was able to put another one on myself from my inventory (because one was supposed to be there) but it didn't happen as it should.  Same with my favorite scene (Solitude fashion show) The text said using a belt but none was on my avatar. Slaverun never added a belt, but it did add harnesses.

3) Two quests I had to use console commands... in all of this... that was ASTOUNDING. Great job. Taking the slave to the carriage driver didn't work; had to search these forums for a fix. And the quest to bring a breeder to the Orc Chieftain in Narzulbar didn't work. I would go in at the stage to talk to the aunt inside the building and was told I was an intruder and had guards called; she would never talk other than to say to get out. Had to use console commands to skip that step. I'm assuming the later one was because it was a new game of Skyrim and I didn't do some prerequisite vanilla game quest to unlock that building, but with amazing content like yours, who uses vanilla Skyrim?

4) Walk of Shame didn't work... had to keep skipping scenes. Probably because of interactions with another mod. Still, sorry that I missed it. 

That's it. That's all that didn't work for me in 30 plus hours. AMAZING JOB! Thank you so much. I did have to enable player controls quite frequently but that was minor and by the end I didn't even notice. Playing modded Skyrim means that's a minor inconvenience at best.

Now, the really picky stuff. Things that would make it better for me. Again, just trying to get it from a 93 to that magic 100 percent.

1) Keys.  I had keys. Lots of keys. When devices are added, the keys should be confiscated. Every time items were put on, I just used my keys to take them off as soon as the scene ended.  Maybe something to be toggled on and off in the MCM menu? Confiscate keys during devious device scene?

2) That being said. Items were sometimes removed after a scene but NEVER all of them. Not sure if this was intended or a bug. If a bug, well, poo. If intentional, maybe a line stating, "I'll let you keep the rest of those things."

3) Once I learned that Bellamy and Brutus were the same person I thought it would be great that when you hit the status key "N" if it would display the time remaining to report back as well as arousal level and love of Bellamy, etc.  I know, these are silly, this is a minor quality of life suggestion. I can find it in the menu but that's buried a bit deeper than a key stroke.

4) Lock the configuration menu when enslaved. Set it up, sure, before you're a slave. But once enslaved, well, those are what you get. After all, you're a slave now. Cursed loot does this... lock menu when bound. Makes it more realistic. Don't block troubleshooting; that enable player control was a lifesaver :shy: , but toggling devices, etc, well, it's not really your choice to make now, is it slave?

5) When Pike puts on a new tattoo he always says, "get undressed, let's prepare you," and it plays the stripping animation. You're not allowed clothes in Slaverun; wouldn't you be naked and wouldn't Pike expect you to be naked? Seems he wouldn't ask you to strip. Probably done for defiant people like myself but it seemed unnecessary to me.

6) I spent an hour running around dressed in Whiterun to see what would happen. All that happened was A) got stripped and B) got teleported out of the city (by the nice people) or whipped and raped (more often). Needs more punishment options. Maybe a "You like wearing things you shouldn't. Try these on." and get deviced (lots of or little, depending on MCM settings before enslavement) ( and keys taken away.) Even randomly teleported away bound like a bondage adventure from DD. Definitely needs more punishment options. After this I just kept the lazy setting on. But, if menu was locked...

7) Needed a Viagrix scene mixed with a chasity belt. Just couldn't shake that idea. Horny and incapable of fixing it. Maybe a quest for an antidote? Quest to fix it so that even removing the device wouldn't help - need antidote. 

8) Asking masters for devices to be put on needs to take the keys and also a masters choice. In fact, it should only be masters choice unless a menu toggle item. Easy and you choose what you want like it is now (as well as a you pick *random* and a you pick *lots of items randomly*. Medium, master choose. Hard. Master chooses more items. Much more.

9) Same with asking for punishment. Toggle difficulty. Easy, you can choose like it is now. Hard, master punishes you as master sees fit. Maybe you don't want to be reshaved, but master wants it and you selected hard punishments during the setup before we took that menu setting from you, slave. 

10) Much like another mod that this uses, disable fast travel when bound. Most noticeable with the third cat caravan lady. Keys were not taken and I could teleport. Got to next quest in Riverwood and bindings off in less than two minutes. She needed to take keys and teleporting should have been disabled. This could be fixed on my end by disabling it in another mod, but it's only a suggestion.  Maybe a menu toggle. Then you chose when bound, take carriages or walk. And you know what the carriage drivers will do. So, slave, hoof it or ride on your back? Better choice than teleport. 

11) During the filler tasks to advance the quest line I seemed to always take giving Pike money and the skinny proventus inside Dragonreach. Why, because I didn't have to see a load screen. Those can get quite long. My final suggestion is the way you get the money for Pike. It should be as a whore. In a free city. (Not a slave city; you're free there for the taking). I used console command... player.additem 0000000f 10000 and boom, quest done in six seconds since he didn't care where the money came from. But. "Go earn me 1000 gold. I don't care how," isn't as realistic as "Earn me 1000 gold, as you should, whore. On your back. I say you're worth 100 bucks a fuck." Then it keeps track of the times you whore yourself out. The one for 10k, "You're fully trained for pain and  pleasure, slut. You're ass is worth 500 bucks." Then you need to wore yourself 20 times and that's what it count's. The times you whore yourself, not the money. It would make this quest a little more slave related and a lot less cheat related. I know, just don't cheat. We mod Skyrim... we cheat!

TL;DR

This was a lot of text to just offer way too many suggestions. I'm not even remotely capable of doing a mod, so what you've done here was nothing short of spectacular. Few bugs, great, diverse and lengthy content (had to replay the fashion show twice I loved that scene so much).  I want to thank you for what you've done. This was truly amazing work. I wasn't kidding. I rate it in the low 90's which is better than most of the games I play on Steam. Great great job and thank you so much. You can ignore these suggestions, of course, but I thought I'd put them out there. 

Thanks again.

You rock!

*snip*

And the quest to bring a breeder to the Orc Chieftain in Narzulbar didn't work. I would go in at the stage to talk to the aunt inside the building and was told I was an intruder and had guards called; she would never talk other than to say to get out. Had to use console commands to skip that step. I'm assuming the later one was because it was a new game of Skyrim and I didn't do some prerequisite vanilla game quest to unlock that building, but with amazing content like yours, who uses vanilla Skyrim?

Without playing it yet (but similar experience in other mods), i'd dare to say: more likely it was the wrong day time. Afaik you are never supposed to enter the orc houses (at least not all, depends a bit), but everybody will leave it at certain times. So i wouldn't consider that a bug if the task is to talk to that women, instead of entering her home. ;)

*snip*

And the quest to bring a breeder to the Orc Chieftain in Narzulbar didn't work. I would go in at the stage to talk to the aunt inside the building and was told I was an intruder and had guards called; she would never talk other than to say to get out. Had to use console commands to skip that step. I'm assuming the later one was because it was a new game of Skyrim and I didn't do some prerequisite vanilla game quest to unlock that building, but with amazing content like yours, who uses vanilla Skyrim?

Without playing it yet (but similar experience in other mods), i'd dare to say: more likely it was the wrong day time. Afaik you are never supposed to enter the orc houses (at least not all, depends a bit), but everybody will leave it at certain times. So i wouldn't consider that a bug if the task is to talk to that women, instead of entering her home. ;)

Thanks for the feedback. I didn't have to unlock the door so I assumed it was safe to enter. I did not know the woman's schedule so I assumed it was safe to enter when the door was open. Still, I did learn thanks to this mod how to skip quest steps. I had never done it before. To me it's a testament to this mod that I wanted to keep going so badly that I learned how to keep it going.   Now, back to the "bad" ending. Then the "good one" and restart... but first, where is that branding machine.... off to search for a new mod!

4) Lock the configuration menu when enslaved. Set it up, sure, before you're a slave. But once enslaved, well, those are what you get. After all, you're a slave now. Cursed loot does this... lock menu when bound. Makes it more realistic. Don't block troubleshooting; that enable player control was a lifesaver :shy: , but toggling devices, etc, well, it's not really your choice to make now, is it slave?

In my view this can be highly dangerous - sometimes you need to configure stuff to keep the game going. E.g. when I played an earlier version of Slaverun, I would sometimes activate the enforcer, other times id disable it because itd interfere with other mods, or because I knew I had to manage my scriptload.

Slaverun is also a long playthrough, and people will want to adjust stuff on the fly as suits their mood (or because they've changed their load order etc etc). A slave playthrough in Slaverun Reloaded can take dozens of hours if not longer - thats too long to lock a player into a set of rules that may quickly cease to be entertaining if you can't adjust them on the fly. Other mods that lock mcm options typically do so for much shorter/manageable/controllable periods of time or the duration of a single quest (e.g. Deviously Cursed Loot, Devious Devices Equip etc).

I'm up to bring slavery to windhelm, but there is no quest marker and i've talked to everyone inside of the grey quarter but there is nothing for me to do, any help would be appreciated!

can you do please a 'sqv slv_windhelmslavery'

and tell me the queststage, also is the alias for slv_pike filled?

also

I am at the khajiit caravan mission but having a issue. As soon as i am done with the 2 tasks before the mission and go and talk to pike about the next mission (caravan mission), the markers just disappear from the map although it is marked it the objective tabs, also there are no dialogues regarding the mission when i talk to pike again. It happens as soon as the Khajiit caravan main quest starts. Are there any requirements to be met before i can start this quest?? Plz HELP!!! 

and

Get a quest marker for her, tried using console commands and the "get over here" mod to force her to me.... the quest marker moves, but no sign of ivana.

did you try a 'disable' , 'enable' on her, after selecting her with 'prid <objectid> ?

yes the mission has started (like there is a separate quest option for it in the objective tab). But the markers for the first objective i.e to talk to pike are not visible in game although the quest is marked(selected) in objective tab. No i have not tried sqv slv_mainquest. Are u suggesting me to skip the first objective?? I'll try it.

yes, please do the sqv and tell me the queststages, without I cannot check where your problem is

can you also please check if the alias slv_pike is filled for sqv slv_mainquestspecial07

now that I have made an idiot out of myself asking on the public forum it just works.

Seems to be working ok.

Have to use the 'enable player controls' debug feature a few times and couldn't get the 'Walk of Shame' quest to trigger (ended up using setstage to progress it, so I think I mostly missed it :( ) but otherwise seems good so far.

I should probably have paid more attention to saving papyrus logs. Sorry about that.

Some interesting conflicts, some of which arn't surprising. But this is definately another one of those mods that benefits from you building a game around it, rather than trying to shoehorn it into an existing one... :blush:

Soft conflicts with Device Dialog/Rape/Puplic indecency/misogeny/etc/etc from Cursed Loot - Both mods work fine, but you can expect Cursed Loot to go to town on you if you are walking around naked and deviced because you are a slave. There was one comedy moment when the guards tried to come to my rescue and ended up brawling with belamy. I havn't checked that Public Indecency can send me to jail through Prison Overhaul without breaking Slaverun...but it looks possible. Triggering some of the more complex chasity devices from DCL might be problematic tho. Butyeah, if running both you need to go through your DCL setings quite carefully.

Again, interacts very agressively with Apropos Wear and Tear, Sexlab Mortality, Skooma Whore et al. You can expect to be crippled without stat regen in quite short order! Interacts nicely with the dialog from Apropos mind, so don't leave that out entirely ;)

Also a comedy moment when Minty's Lighting hit and everybody fell over and stopped what they were doing. I reloaded that.

For my tastes I would prefer a little bit less of 'moving from one random sexlab sex scene to another' as that feels both kinda repetative and a bit passive - i spend a lot of time watching the game rather than playing it. But, given that 'lots of sex' is kinda the point of this mod, that might not be an entirely fair comment.

But mostly wanted to say 'Thanks', 'Good work' & 'Looking forward to the rest of it'. I'm still quite early in the storyarc, but there is clearly lots more content than when I last tried it, which is ace. I therefore suggest anyone who hasn't played it in 6months or so revisits it.

thank you for your feedback,

I play with cursed loot all the time, but of course you have to tweak down its features,

being punished for being naked or being raped is not good if you are a slave :P

If this post becomes a little long, well, sorry. I just wanted to start by saying that typing this makes me feel like a reviewer for the Witcher 3. I loved that game and played through it twice and read dozens of reviews and those reviews, all of them, sang the praises of the Witcher and then had to knit-pick it just to not give it a 100 percent. That's what this feels like. Slaverun was and is amazing from start to finish. I downloaded it on May 18th and finished it last night. 30 plus hours of fun with very few bugs. I ended with the Medium Ending (mostly on accident. It's the ending I wanted, sure, and stumbled upon it doing everything else.) My current save has me standing in front of Pike ready to try the other two endings. All of that just to say that this was fantastic and I enjoyed every minute of it.

That's not to say there weren't any problems. There were. With playing a modded Skyrim there are always problems but 30 plus hours and only 4 CTD's... and that could just be other mods, was another amazing accomplishment. There were three big bugs for me that I'll list and I have a few suggestions. The suggestions bring me back to my Witcher 3 analogy. This mod, to me, was so good that just a few things would bring if from a 93 rated game to the 100. You can, of course, take these notes and throw them away and I wouldn't be offended. Just a couple of things I noted.

1) Twice I was caught as an escaped slave. It confused me because a window popped up telling me I did not report to Brutus. Who was Brutus? It took me a while to realized it meant Bellamy. That pop up box was wrong.

2) Chastity belts never got put on even though the text said they did. The orc  in the mage college, who wanted all women belted, put plugs in... no belt. Could be this mod, could be interaction with another. I was able to put another one on myself from my inventory (because one was supposed to be there) but it didn't happen as it should.  Same with my favorite scene (Solitude fashion show) The text said using a belt but none was on my avatar. Slaverun never added a belt, but it did add harnesses.

3) Two quests I had to use console commands... in all of this... that was ASTOUNDING. Great job. Taking the slave to the carriage driver didn't work; had to search these forums for a fix. And the quest to bring a breeder to the Orc Chieftain in Narzulbar didn't work. I would go in at the stage to talk to the aunt inside the building and was told I was an intruder and had guards called; she would never talk other than to say to get out. Had to use console commands to skip that step. I'm assuming the later one was because it was a new game of Skyrim and I didn't do some prerequisite vanilla game quest to unlock that building, but with amazing content like yours, who uses vanilla Skyrim?

4) Walk of Shame didn't work... had to keep skipping scenes. Probably because of interactions with another mod. Still, sorry that I missed it. 

That's it. That's all that didn't work for me in 30 plus hours. AMAZING JOB! Thank you so much. I did have to enable player controls quite frequently but that was minor and by the end I didn't even notice. Playing modded Skyrim means that's a minor inconvenience at best.

Now, the really picky stuff. Things that would make it better for me. Again, just trying to get it from a 93 to that magic 100 percent.

1) Keys.  I had keys. Lots of keys. When devices are added, the keys should be confiscated. Every time items were put on, I just used my keys to take them off as soon as the scene ended.  Maybe something to be toggled on and off in the MCM menu? Confiscate keys during devious device scene?

2) That being said. Items were sometimes removed after a scene but NEVER all of them. Not sure if this was intended or a bug. If a bug, well, poo. If intentional, maybe a line stating, "I'll let you keep the rest of those things."

3) Once I learned that Bellamy and Brutus were the same person I thought it would be great that when you hit the status key "N" if it would display the time remaining to report back as well as arousal level and love of Bellamy, etc.  I know, these are silly, this is a minor quality of life suggestion. I can find it in the menu but that's buried a bit deeper than a key stroke.

5) When Pike puts on a new tattoo he always says, "get undressed, let's prepare you," and it plays the stripping animation. You're not allowed clothes in Slaverun; wouldn't you be naked and wouldn't Pike expect you to be naked? Seems he wouldn't ask you to strip. Probably done for defiant people like myself but it seemed unnecessary to me.

6) I spent an hour running around dressed in Whiterun to see what would happen. All that happened was A) got stripped and B) got teleported out of the city (by the nice people) or whipped and raped (more often). Needs more punishment options. Maybe a "You like wearing things you shouldn't. Try these on." and get deviced (lots of or little, depending on MCM settings before enslavement) ( and keys taken away.) Even randomly teleported away bound like a bondage adventure from DD. Definitely needs more punishment options. After this I just kept the lazy setting on. But, if menu was locked...

7) Needed a Viagrix scene mixed with a chasity belt. Just couldn't shake that idea. Horny and incapable of fixing it. Maybe a quest for an antidote? Quest to fix it so that even removing the device wouldn't help - need antidote. 

8) Asking masters for devices to be put on needs to take the keys and also a masters choice. In fact, it should only be masters choice unless a menu toggle item. Easy and you choose what you want like it is now (as well as a you pick *random* and a you pick *lots of items randomly*. Medium, master choose. Hard. Master chooses more items. Much more.

9) Same with asking for punishment. Toggle difficulty. Easy, you can choose like it is now. Hard, master punishes you as master sees fit. Maybe you don't want to be reshaved, but master wants it and you selected hard punishments during the setup before we took that menu setting from you, slave. 

10) Much like another mod that this uses, disable fast travel when bound. Most noticeable with the third cat caravan lady. Keys were not taken and I could teleport. Got to next quest in Riverwood and bindings off in less than two minutes. She needed to take keys and teleporting should have been disabled. This could be fixed on my end by disabling it in another mod, but it's only a suggestion.  Maybe a menu toggle. Then you chose when bound, take carriages or walk. And you know what the carriage drivers will do. So, slave, hoof it or ride on your back? Better choice than teleport. 

11) During the filler tasks to advance the quest line I seemed to always take giving Pike money and the skinny proventus inside Dragonreach. Why, because I didn't have to see a load screen. Those can get quite long. My final suggestion is the way you get the money for Pike. It should be as a whore. In a free city. (Not a slave city; you're free there for the taking). I used console command... player.additem 0000000f 10000 and boom, quest done in six seconds since he didn't care where the money came from. But. "Go earn me 1000 gold. I don't care how," isn't as realistic as "Earn me 1000 gold, as you should, whore. On your back. I say you're worth 100 bucks a fuck." Then it keeps track of the times you whore yourself out. The one for 10k, "You're fully trained for pain and  pleasure, slut. You're ass is worth 500 bucks." Then you need to wore yourself 20 times and that's what it count's. The times you whore yourself, not the money. It would make this quest a little more slave related and a lot less cheat related. I know, just don't cheat. We mod Skyrim... we cheat!

TL;DR

This was a lot of text to just offer way too many suggestions. I'm not even remotely capable of doing a mod, so what you've done here was nothing short of spectacular. Few bugs, great, diverse and lengthy content (had to replay the fashion show twice I loved that scene so much).  I want to thank you for what you've done. This was truly amazing work. I wasn't kidding. I rate it in the low 90's which is better than most of the games I play on Steam. Great great job and thank you so much. You can ignore these suggestions, of course, but I thought I'd put them out there. 

Thanks again.

You rock!

wow,

thanks a lot, for your feedback and your compliments

for the problems

1: I fixed the Brutus message, but I am sure somewhere he is still hiding somewhere inside :-)

2: in the current version of devious integration (or devious devices) there is a possible CTD if you equip a corset and a chastity belt. I know there is some fixed nif somewhere inside the dd thread, but I was too stupid to use it :) So at the moment my simple solution is, that if you wear a corset you will get no belt from slaverun scripts. When there is a new dd version I will enable it here again

3: as already mentioned, yes she leaves the house, but only for short, I mostly got her at noon

4: can you give more details what didn't work, did it not start? did it crash?

For your suggestions... thank you, I will think about them, so maybe some will make it in a 3.0 release, maybe not. I am not a great fan of limits and restricting the player (not the player character). For example the hobble dress looks realy nice, but when it slows me down and starts to annoy me, I remove it with the cheat menu. Thats mostly the reason why I build it :)

I play with cursed loot all the time, but of course you have to tweak down its features,

DCL is a lot of fun. It's kinda a centrepiece of my game. Cute sexy bonus bondage, random sex sequences and lots of tension and excitement. What's not to like?

In this case tho, I will admit to not having tested the interactions very much. Usually these kind of 'one mod feeds into another' stuff is what I aim for but right now I want to play through the slaverun mod/story without getting distracted.

So the moment I started triggering Device Dialog it was an 'Ah, yes. I should probably disable that.' moment.

However, if maxium frustration and an excercise in futility are your thing I can see the combination of Device Dialog, misogyny and the Enforcers making going anywhere a slow process involving a lot of sex scenes and probably being guaranteed to be covered in Devices! :angel:

With that said - assuming slaverun can survive getting curveballed like this - the following could be an interesting experience in 'oh fuck':

Get raped in public -> Trigger Public Indecency -> Get arrested for Public Indecency -> Trigger prison overhaul -> Get screwed by prison overhaul -> Trigger Enforcer -> Trigger Public Indecency = Have spent ages getting gang banged and beaten by guards and slavers and STILL have a bounty on your head at the end of it all!

Anyways, it appears I have a date at the thalmor embassy whilst naked, chained, enslaved and unarmed because delphine doesn't seem to want to talk about slavery right now...

I'm up to bring slavery to windhelm, but there is no quest marker and i've talked to everyone inside of the grey quarter but there is nothing for me to do, any help would be appreciated!

also

and

yes, please do the sqv and tell me the queststages, without I cannot check where your problem is

can you also please check if the alias slv_pike is filled for sqv slv_mainquestspecial07

Seems to be working ok.

thank you for your feedback,

TL;DR

Thanks again.

You rock!

wow,

thanks a lot, for your feedback and your compliments

for the problems

1: I fixed the Brutus message, but I am sure somewhere he is still hiding somewhere inside :-)

2: in the current version of devious integration (or devious devices) there is a possible CTD if you equip a corset and a chastity belt. I know there is some fixed nif somewhere inside the dd thread, but I was too stupid to use it :) So at the moment my simple solution is, that if you wear a corset you will get no belt from slaverun scripts. When there is a new dd version I will enable it here again

3: as already mentioned, yes she leaves the house, but only for short, I mostly got her at noon

4: can you give more details what didn't work, did it not start? did it crash?

For your suggestions... thank you, I will think about them, so maybe some will make it in a 3.0 release, maybe not. I am not a great fan of limits and restricting the player (not the player character). For example the hobble dress looks realy nice, but when it slows me down and starts to annoy me, I remove it with the cheat menu. Thats mostly the reason why I build it :)

Thanks for the reply.  The Walk of Shame just didn't work. I know that's vague. Starting at Bellamy he said we'd go into the city and we just stood there. I enabled player controls and walked into the city, walked out, talked to Bellamy... nothing. So skipped scene. Then Bellamy said we'd walk to center of town. Once again, got there and nothing. I walked by hand, it wasn't out of my controls. Ended up skipping scene and kept going once we got to Dragonreach. I don't know why it didn't work. Sometimes things happen. There's an addon called S_L_U_T_S that only crashes to desktop for me. Never got it to run. Wish I had more of an answer. When I replay Slaverun (after good ending I'm going to restart it, I'll see if it works a second time. I had ZAZ 6 and not 7 at that point. I am at Zaz7 now.

As for my suggestions, I hoped to get it across that it was all configurable. I agree, wearing an extreme hobble dress and having to walk from Riften to Solitare would be a good reason to rage quit... but if that's how I set it up and then became enslaved, well live with my choices. So if you set it up that that was an option and locked the menu then.... that would feel more like slavery. If you could just get out of it, are you really a slave?  :D   

I read a post that someone said locking menus wasn't a good idea and I know I've been frustrated by Devious Devices when I go there and read "menu locked while bound". I was enslaved by my choices.   But like that other mod, it's a choice the player makes before the scene starts. If you don't toggle lock menu, it never happens. If you do, then and only then does it. You only restrict the player as the player requested. Damn, why did I disable safeword. LOL

Thanks again for the great mod. Maybe ZaZ 7 fixes my Walk of Shame on my next playthrough. 

can i haz halpz? i really wanna try this mod but every time i enter whiterun, the game ctd. many people told me it might be maria eden so i'm removing it. but still the same problem. anyone mind telling me what the potential culprit might be?

attachicon.gifLoadOrder_Skyrim_2017-05-24T00-17-45.txt

For a start, you still have Maria add-ons in your list. Remove everything that comes from Maria Eden download page, like House of Burden.

Getting rid of a bunch of other mods you don't need while playing Slaverun, like Paradise Halls, would not hurt either.

And do a clean start or thoroughly clean your save. Left-over bits will do you in.

can i haz halpz? i really wanna try this mod but every time i enter whiterun, the game ctd. many people told me it might be maria eden so i'm removing it. but still the same problem. anyone mind telling me what the potential culprit might be?

attachicon.gifLoadOrder_Skyrim_2017-05-24T00-17-45.txt

For a start, you still have Maria add-ons in your list. Remove everything that comes from Maria Eden download page, like House of Burden.

Getting rid of a bunch of other mods you don't need while playing Slaverun, like Paradise Halls, would not hurt either.

And do a clean start or thoroughly clean your save. Left-over bits will do you in.

ok so correct me if i'm wrong but.

1) remove mariaeden and related stuff.

2) remove paradise halls

3) use a new save or clean the saves.

would that be all?

EDIT- done deleting mariaeden stuff. could you tell me what things do i have to edit in the save?

I will have to join in with others here. I have double checked all the versions of the required mods inorder for slaverun reloaded to work and it appears to be in order. But slaverun doesn't appear in the MCM and it doesn't start. If I use my spawn Item menu "aim271" ingame i can see the .esp for slaverun and access it's items. here is my mod list:

+BrandingDeviceOfDoom 0 47
+SexLab Aroused v20140124
+Crash Fixes v12 - Beta
+ZazExtensionPack-v1
+ZazAnimationPackv7
+Slaverun Reloaded
+Calypsia the Adult Toys Merchant v1
-slaverun 20140824 + enforcer V5
-SlaverunRepack
+Sex Lab - Sexual Fame 0.99
+ApachiiHairFemale
+ApachiiHair
+hydra slavegirls827 textures
+hydra slavegirls827 main
+Better Dialogue Controls
-GetStripped v2
+MiniDresses Collection UUNP Bodyslide
+City Bondage 1.8.2
-SL Kidnapped Redux 4 0 2
+TAZ-ESP
-TAZ
+zdd d
+ZazResources 1-1a
-ZazAnimationPack v61
-ZaZAnimationPack v0611 Patch
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
+xazPrisonOverhaul V033 fix
-WARZONES - Civil Unrest 2015
+Veronica
+Verdant
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
+Shout Like a Virgin V4.8
*Unmanaged: D
+Unofficial Skyrim Patch
+SexLabSexChat1
+UIExtensions v1-2
+TropicalIsland
+The Joy of Perspective
+TentacleParasite
-tentacleArmorCBBE
-Tentacle parasite CBBE
+TDF Aggressive Prostitution - v2_2_5_4
+Sweet and Sexy Lingerie 3
-Sporty Sexy Sweat CBBE - with CBBE face
+SOS
+SLStoriesDevious082a
+SLStories082
+SLDialogues27
+SLAnimLoader
+SLAL komanim
+SLAL Animations by Leito v1.6
-SL Kidnapped 3 0
+SL Defeat v5.3.5
+Horrified Female Prisons 20140916
+MoreBanditCamps - SexSlaves 20140827
+SkyUI
-SKSE
+Simple Slavery
-Shout Like a Virgin V2.81
+Shout
+Shiny Catsuits
+Shaley
-Sexy swimsuits and bikinis for CBBE 4
+sexy idle Animation
+SexlabUtil1 17
+SexlabMassMatchMaker113
-SexLabAroused V27c
+SexLab Slut Shout - v2_5c
+SexLab Nude Creatures v3.3.0
+SexLab LoversVictim v20140106
+SexLab LoversComfort v20131230
+All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy
+OSA
+SexLab Framework
+SexLab Cumshot 1.7.2
+SexistGuardsDD
+SDPlus355
+SD Cages
+S.A.P_v1.4
+Reward Your Followers v6b
+Remodeled Armor for UUNP BodySlide HDT
+ReAnimate
+Realistic Water Two - ENB Textures
+Realistic Water Two
+Realistic Force
+RaceMenu v3-4
+PetCollarComments
+PetCollar v5
+PapyrusUtil v33
+pahe lives on
-PAH HomeSweetHome 1
+Overwatch Mercy
-Overwatch Dva follower
+npchairoverhaul
+Non devious devises
+Nila
-NewTazEsp
+NetImmerse Override v-3-4
+nazonootoko
+MoreNastyCritters9 0
+More Bandit Camps - Original Version
+Milk Mod Economy
-Midnight Breed - CBBE
-Loremonger - With collision
-ksnpcoverhaul - potential greyface problem
+KS Hairdos Renewal
+KS Hairdos - HDT Physics
+Kendo 2
+JContainers
+ImmerSlave
+Immersive Weapons
+Immersive Armors
-I Love Cleavage final
+HornyWolvesSkyrim
+HornyWolfhoundsSkyrim
+Horgasm
+Heretical
+Heels Sound 1.5
+hdtHighHeel beta0
+HDT Physics Extensions
+HDT BBP Fix
+HD RETEXTURES
+HAnimations
+Green Tentacle Recolor for EstrusForSkyrim
-GetStripped v2.1
+GagSFX Hearthfires 1.04
+GagSFX Dragonborn 1.04
+GagSFX Dawnguard 1.04
+GagSFX
+Fuz Ro Doh
+FunnyBizAnimationsV24
-FOMod Human Beast Caravan
+Follow me for Sex
+FNIS Sexy Move
+fnis creatures
+FNIS Behavior
+FNIS
+Feminine Khajiit Textures for CBBE,UNP (Grey Cat and Leopard)
+Feminine Argonian Textures for CBBE-UNP (Chameleon and Lizard)
+Face Light
+Estrus
-Erotic main menu V Rock
+Erotic main menu V boobs
-Erotic main menu V 7
+Enhanced Lights and FX
+ENBoost
+display
+DeviousSurrenderV2
+Deviously Helpless 1.15d
+Deviously Enslaved Continued(v13.4.0 Testing)
+Deviously Enchanted Chests V2.1
+Devious Toys v0
+Devious Regulations v1.7e
+Devious Quests And Sluts
+Devious Loading Screens (v2.7.0)
+Devious Devices Integration
+Devious Devices Expansion
+Devious Devices Assets
-DEM Ritual by Krista with CBBE Curvy HDT Bodyslide by Avalon24 - Part2
-DEM Ritual by Krista with CBBE Curvy HDT Bodyslide by Avalon24 - Part1
+Death Alternative - Your Money Or Your Life
+DangerousNight2
-City Bondage 1.7
+Chaurus Tentacles
-Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio
+Blush When Aroused v1.3
+Bestialityv0
+BestialityAniPack
+Armbinders With Hands
+aradia latex main uunp hdt
+aradia latex cbbe meshes
+Angeli Devious Expansion 1.5
-AIM271
+Abigail the lusty imperial maid v2
+2-3-2 Client
+0SexPatchV1
+0SEX
*Unmanaged: JaxonzMapMarkers

and load order:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
OSA.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Heretical Resources.esm
Heels Sound.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
ZazExtensionPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
daymoyl.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [sLSF].esm
JaxonzMapMarkers.esp
D.va suit.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
KomAnimObjects.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SkyUI.esp
Ballet Boots.esp
SexLabUtil1.esp
SexLab SexChat.esp
SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
LoversVictim.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SAP.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
ReAnimate.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Overwatch mercy outfit.esp
non-devious devices.esp
nazonootokoAnimSLAL.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MilkModNEW CF.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
ksnpcoverhaul.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
K2 Alice in Wunderland Outfits.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Horgasm.esp
HAnimations.esp
GagSFX.esp
GagSFXHearthfires.esp
GagSFXDragonborn.esp
GagSFXDawnguard.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
FNIS.esp
zzEstrus.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
MoreBanditCamps.esp
SD Cages.esp
Shout Like a Virgin.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp
zdd.esp
HorrifiedFemalePrisons.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
ELFX - Weathers.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
ZazResources.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
PetCollar.esp
PetCollarComments.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Follow me for Sex.esp
dcc-dm2.esp
DeviousSurrenderV2.esp
DeviousRegulations.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
VeronicaFollower.esp
dD Enchanted Chests.esp
DeviousToys.esp
DeviousDevice - More Devious Quest.esp
Devious Loading Screens.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
SexistGuards.esp
Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
LoversComfort.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp
MoreBanditCamps - SexSlaves.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
TropicalIsland.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
CityBondage.esp
Shiny Catsuits.esp
SexLab Slut Shout.esp
RewardYourFollowers.esp
bestrape.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp
Tentacle Parasite.esp
Armbinders_With_Hands.esp
aradia_latex.esp
Angeli Devious Expansion.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
Jennifer.esp
Shaley.esp
Nila.esp
NPC Body Scale Randomizer.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
Abigail The Maid.esp
MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
XPMSE.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ImmerSlave.esp
TAZ_lightingDLC.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Thanks for the reply.  The Walk of Shame just didn't work. I know that's vague. Starting at Bellamy he said we'd go into the city and we just stood there. I enabled player controls and walked into the city, walked out, talked to Bellamy... nothing. So skipped scene. Then Bellamy said we'd walk to center of town. Once again, got there and nothing. I walked by hand, it wasn't out of my controls. Ended up skipping scene and kept going once we got to Dragonreach.. 

Matches what happened to me. Bellamy did have the conversation option about demanding I announce how much I loved his dick but didn't seem to do anything else. And that conversation option didn't seem to change anything.

Much like yourself, I wandered into whiterun, wandered around the market a bit and nothing happened.

I ended up using setstage for ?4500 to progress it, which gave me instructions to go to dragonsreach.

I got to dragonsreach, and again nothing much seemed to happen and I ended up using setstage ?5000. After that it all resolved, but I'm pretty sure I skipped the actual content of the Walk of Shame.

It didn't occur to me until after the fact that I should have saved my log and posted it.

I hope to try forcing this quest once I have completed slaverun, so I will hopefully have some better logs then.

I'm finding I'm using the MCM restore player controls option a lot as well at other . I may just be being impatient!

I agree, wearing an extreme hobble dress and having to walk from Riften to Solitare would be a good reason to rage quit... but if that's how I set it up and then became enslaved, well live with my choices. So if you set it up that that was an option and locked the menu then.... that would feel more like slavery. If you could just get out of it, are you really a slave?  :D

This is one of my pet peeves of a lot of Device based quests.

Walking from A to B an inch at a time isn't fun and frustrating and immersive. It's boring and annoying. It's quite rare that I do these sorts of quests as intended these days, because I have been there and done that so very many times before. Sometimes I will reload & dodge the bullet, sometimes I will use COC or similar to shortcut the process. Most of the time I will just safeword using Cursed Loot's MCM menu - the idea is that I enjoy playing the game, after all.

There is no alias for slv_pike in the list :(

post-515828-0-94896000-1495572328_thumb.jpg

post-515828-0-04913200-1495572331_thumb.jpg

post-515828-0-43225100-1495572333_thumb.jpg

There is no alias for slv_pike in the list :(

ah, you are playing 1.03 version, right?

yes, stage 3000 is where a subquest should have be started and is waiting now to be finished.

can you do 'sqv slv_windhelmracism'

it probably tells you that it is stopped

can you start it with 'startquest slv_windhelmracism' ?

if it doesn't start, you must setstage the windhelmquest to 3500  'setstage slv_windhelmslavery 3500'

if fixed this bug (subquest not starting) in version 2, but I will upload a bugfix for version 1 next weekend

I will have to join in with others here. I have double checked all the versions of the required mods inorder for slaverun reloaded to work and it appears to be in order. But slaverun doesn't appear in the MCM and it doesn't start. If I use my spawn Item menu "aim271" ingame i can see the .esp for slaverun and access it's items. here is my mod list:

+BrandingDeviceOfDoom 0 47
+SexLab Aroused v20140124
+Crash Fixes v12 - Beta
+ZazExtensionPack-v1
+ZazAnimationPackv7
+Slaverun Reloaded
+Calypsia the Adult Toys Merchant v1
-slaverun 20140824 + enforcer V5
-SlaverunRepack
+Sex Lab - Sexual Fame 0.99
+ApachiiHairFemale
+ApachiiHair
+hydra slavegirls827 textures
+hydra slavegirls827 main
+Better Dialogue Controls
-GetStripped v2
+MiniDresses Collection UUNP Bodyslide
+City Bondage 1.8.2
-SL Kidnapped Redux 4 0 2
+TAZ-ESP
-TAZ
+zdd d
+ZazResources 1-1a
-ZazAnimationPack v61
-ZaZAnimationPack v0611 Patch
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
+xazPrisonOverhaul V033 fix
-WARZONES - Civil Unrest 2015
+Veronica
+Verdant
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
+Shout Like a Virgin V4.8
*Unmanaged: D
+Unofficial Skyrim Patch
+SexLabSexChat1
+UIExtensions v1-2
+TropicalIsland
+The Joy of Perspective
+TentacleParasite
-tentacleArmorCBBE
-Tentacle parasite CBBE
+TDF Aggressive Prostitution - v2_2_5_4
+Sweet and Sexy Lingerie 3
-Sporty Sexy Sweat CBBE - with CBBE face
+SOS
+SLStoriesDevious082a
+SLStories082
+SLDialogues27
+SLAnimLoader
+SLAL komanim
+SLAL Animations by Leito v1.6
-SL Kidnapped 3 0
+SL Defeat v5.3.5
+Horrified Female Prisons 20140916
+MoreBanditCamps - SexSlaves 20140827
+SkyUI
-SKSE
+Simple Slavery
-Shout Like a Virgin V2.81
+Shout
+Shiny Catsuits
+Shaley
-Sexy swimsuits and bikinis for CBBE 4
+sexy idle Animation
+SexlabUtil1 17
+SexlabMassMatchMaker113
-SexLabAroused V27c
+SexLab Slut Shout - v2_5c
+SexLab Nude Creatures v3.3.0
+SexLab LoversVictim v20140106
+SexLab LoversComfort v20131230
+All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy
+OSA
+SexLab Framework
+SexLab Cumshot 1.7.2
+SexistGuardsDD
+SDPlus355
+SD Cages
+S.A.P_v1.4
+Reward Your Followers v6b
+Remodeled Armor for UUNP BodySlide HDT
+ReAnimate
+Realistic Water Two - ENB Textures
+Realistic Water Two
+Realistic Force
+RaceMenu v3-4
+PetCollarComments
+PetCollar v5
+PapyrusUtil v33
+pahe lives on
-PAH HomeSweetHome 1
+Overwatch Mercy
-Overwatch Dva follower
+npchairoverhaul
+Non devious devises
+Nila
-NewTazEsp
+NetImmerse Override v-3-4
+nazonootoko
+MoreNastyCritters9 0
+More Bandit Camps - Original Version
+Milk Mod Economy
-Midnight Breed - CBBE
-Loremonger - With collision
-ksnpcoverhaul - potential greyface problem
+KS Hairdos Renewal
+KS Hairdos - HDT Physics
+Kendo 2
+JContainers
+ImmerSlave
+Immersive Weapons
+Immersive Armors
-I Love Cleavage final
+HornyWolvesSkyrim
+HornyWolfhoundsSkyrim
+Horgasm
+Heretical
+Heels Sound 1.5
+hdtHighHeel beta0
+HDT Physics Extensions
+HDT BBP Fix
+HD RETEXTURES
+HAnimations
+Green Tentacle Recolor for EstrusForSkyrim
-GetStripped v2.1
+GagSFX Hearthfires 1.04
+GagSFX Dragonborn 1.04
+GagSFX Dawnguard 1.04
+GagSFX
+Fuz Ro Doh
+FunnyBizAnimationsV24
-FOMod Human Beast Caravan
+Follow me for Sex
+FNIS Sexy Move
+fnis creatures
+FNIS Behavior
+FNIS
+Feminine Khajiit Textures for CBBE,UNP (Grey Cat and Leopard)
+Feminine Argonian Textures for CBBE-UNP (Chameleon and Lizard)
+Face Light
+Estrus
-Erotic main menu V Rock
+Erotic main menu V boobs
-Erotic main menu V 7
+Enhanced Lights and FX
+ENBoost
+display
+DeviousSurrenderV2
+Deviously Helpless 1.15d
+Deviously Enslaved Continued(v13.4.0 Testing)
+Deviously Enchanted Chests V2.1
+Devious Toys v0
+Devious Regulations v1.7e
+Devious Quests And Sluts
+Devious Loading Screens (v2.7.0)
+Devious Devices Integration
+Devious Devices Expansion
+Devious Devices Assets
-DEM Ritual by Krista with CBBE Curvy HDT Bodyslide by Avalon24 - Part2
-DEM Ritual by Krista with CBBE Curvy HDT Bodyslide by Avalon24 - Part1
+Death Alternative - Your Money Or Your Life
+DangerousNight2
-City Bondage 1.7
+Chaurus Tentacles
-Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio
+Blush When Aroused v1.3
+Bestialityv0
+BestialityAniPack
+Armbinders With Hands
+aradia latex main uunp hdt
+aradia latex cbbe meshes
+Angeli Devious Expansion 1.5
-AIM271
+Abigail the lusty imperial maid v2
+2-3-2 Client
+0SexPatchV1
+0SEX
*Unmanaged: JaxonzMapMarkers

and load order:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
OSA.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Heretical Resources.esm
Heels Sound.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
ZazExtensionPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
daymoyl.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [sLSF].esm
JaxonzMapMarkers.esp
D.va suit.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
KomAnimObjects.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SkyUI.esp
Ballet Boots.esp
SexLabUtil1.esp
SexLab SexChat.esp
SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
LoversVictim.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SAP.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
ReAnimate.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Overwatch mercy outfit.esp
non-devious devices.esp
nazonootokoAnimSLAL.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MilkModNEW CF.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
ksnpcoverhaul.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
K2 Alice in Wunderland Outfits.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Horgasm.esp
HAnimations.esp
GagSFX.esp
GagSFXHearthfires.esp
GagSFXDragonborn.esp
GagSFXDawnguard.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
FNIS.esp
zzEstrus.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
MoreBanditCamps.esp
SD Cages.esp
Shout Like a Virgin.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp
zdd.esp
HorrifiedFemalePrisons.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
ELFX - Weathers.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
ZazResources.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
PetCollar.esp
PetCollarComments.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Follow me for Sex.esp
dcc-dm2.esp
DeviousSurrenderV2.esp
DeviousRegulations.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
VeronicaFollower.esp
dD Enchanted Chests.esp
DeviousToys.esp
DeviousDevice - More Devious Quest.esp
Devious Loading Screens.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
SexistGuards.esp
Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
LoversComfort.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp
MoreBanditCamps - SexSlaves.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
TropicalIsland.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
CityBondage.esp
Shiny Catsuits.esp
SexLab Slut Shout.esp
RewardYourFollowers.esp
bestrape.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp
Tentacle Parasite.esp
Armbinders_With_Hands.esp
aradia_latex.esp
Angeli Devious Expansion.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
Jennifer.esp
Shaley.esp
Nila.esp
NPC Body Scale Randomizer.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
Abigail The Maid.esp
MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
XPMSE.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ImmerSlave.esp
TAZ_lightingDLC.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

your load order looks good to me, do you have a papyrus log?

Hey Kenjoka,

Im playing through the Female Slaver quest for the first time. Currently using version 2.03

After Riverwood I seem to get a lot of dialogue options usually open to a slave. For example when speaking to female NPC's I sometimes get the topic "Oh poor thing, you seem to be a slave just like me", I also get the usual slave quests from Zaid/Mundus along with the slaver quests. Is this normal (to help push up your submissive score)? Or have i borked up my install?

so far very gd mod only just completed the basic slave quest part and only just got  my slave name and it took 6 hours to do which to me seams long time no compleaniots just wondering if u could make it so if or when restart this mod on another profil;e if u could get it so that u can skip it to the point where u are slave with a name 

thanks

so far very gd mod only just completed the basic slave quest part and only just got  my slave name and it took 6 hours to do which to me seams long time no compleaniots just wondering if u could make it so if or when restart this mod on another profil;e if u could get it so that u can skip it to the point where u are slave with a name 

thanks

You can skip very fast parts of the mod by activating the cheat mode in cheats tab of the MCM menu.

At the start of every big quests you get a Cheat dialog option to jump to the end of that part and finish the quest

If you activate 'skip scenes' in the problems tab you should be able to start a new game and skip in under 10 minutes the quests you don't want to play anymore

Help me please, I don't know how to start this mod. There is also nothing in MCM.

do you have a papyrus.log?

Hey Kenjoka,

Im playing through the Female Slaver quest for the first time. Currently using version 2.03

After Riverwood I seem to get a lot of dialogue options usually open to a slave. For example when speaking to female NPC's I sometimes get the topic "Oh poor thing, you seem to be a slave just like me", I also get the usual slave quests from Zaid/Mundus along with the slaver quests. Is this normal (to help push up your submissive score)? Or have i borked up my install?

slaverun only uses the factions from ZAZ animation framework to decide if you are a slaver, a slave or still free

for being a slave the faction is zbfFactionSlave (for slaver zbfFactionSlaver)

maybe some other mod gave you that faction?

with 'help zbfFactionSlave' you can get the id of the faction

and 'player.addtofaction <id> -1'

you can remove it (untested) ;)

I just uploaded a new patch, both for V1 and for V2. No clean save is required (at least I think so)

If your slaverun is already running, there is no need to update to ZAZ V 7.0 (although I recommend to use it)

but if you start a new game with Slaverun, there is a check for V7.

I did this because so many users have problems to get a working V6.1/6.11 installation, but I will also see if V7 has new features to use.

I am not sure, but there saw some nice kissing animation that I like very much. At the moment I use sexlab for that, which also means that the actors undress just for a kiss, which annoys me ;)

I just uploaded a new patch, both for V1 and for V2. No clean save is required (at least I think so)

If your slaverun is already running, there is no need to update to ZAZ V 7.0 (although I recommend to use it)

but if you start a new game with Slaverun, there is a check for V7.

I did this because so many users have problems to get a working V6.1/6.11 installation, but I will also see if V7 has new features to use.

I am not sure, but there saw some nice kissing animation that I like very much. At the moment I use sexlab for that, which also means that the actors undress just for a kiss, which annoys me ;)

ZAZ v 7.0?   Where can it be found?  The most current version I've seen (and have) is 6.22.1.  A Google search does not turn up (at least, not for me) a version 7.0.  What have I missed?