"I'm having trouble doing the arrested whore task to deliver her to a brothel. I get to the point of taking her to the carriage driver but the only dialog for him is to hire him to a selected city. I go through all the journey to a random city and then shes not with me and the quest never updates. I assume there is some dialog not showing up before the journey. Without never completing it I really do not know how it is intended to work and could not find any conflict with arrested whore, dialogs, or the carriage driver. Am I just missing something really obvious?

Edit I was able to setstage 960a6c58  quest to 1000, skip the driver, and complete the quest. I didn't see any reason the dialog would not show up for the carriage driver though still."

***  I too am having this same problem. The arrested whore quest. I took her to the carriage driver and the only dialog option was for him to take me to a selected city. I used the console commands to complete the quest but now the arrested whore is following me around and refused to do anything but follow me. Console commands to kill her or dismiss all followers leaves her flaunting exactly how stubborn she is. Any idea how I can make her go away?

Thanks!

This is a nice mod to use with this if you are doing a slave playthrough:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4095-tdf-sexlab-aroused-rape-and-aroused-sexy-idles-v2/

Now when Ivana tells you to stop playing with your clit your character more likely than not will be :D!

Yes, I installed the mod and thought exactly the same... fits perfectly for the submissive slave PC

Plot spoiler question:

Does your Bellamy affection rating or your submission rating have any major ending ramifications outside of dialog?

I would prefer to do a defiant run if I can, but I don't want to miss anything important.

Thank you.

Not yet...

but ... as a small hint... the next bigger update will have a chance for a white wedding if there is enough (submissive) love in the air :D

Apologies if this has been answered before, but is there any chance of having this mod work as a gay submissive male PC? I solely play a gay PC and I love having him get enslaved multiple times so this sounds like it could be pretty fun, but since its female only for being enslaved it seems like its unlikely. Thought I might as well ask just in case.

I never tested a male slave playthrough and I will not add text options where you will have no references to boobs or vagina,

but technicaly it should be playable as a male slave. If you find any steps where you cannot proceed (for example where there is still a check for the slave to be female), report them to me and I will try to fix them

I'm having trouble doing the arrested whore task to deliver her to a brothel. I get to the point of taking her to the carriage driver but the only dialog for him is to hire him to a selected city. I go through all the journey to a random city and then shes not with me and the quest never updates. I assume there is some dialog not showing up before the journey. Without never completing it I really do not know how it is intended to work and could not find any conflict with arrested whore, dialogs, or the carriage driver. Am I just missing something really obvious?

Edit I was able to setstage 960a6c58  quest to 1000, skip the driver, and complete the quest. I didn't see any reason the dialog would not show up for the carriage driver though still.

yes, this is a bug I will fix in the next patch

as a workaround you can open the MCM Menu; there is an option in the first tab to forbid slaves to use the carriage driver.

If you disable it, you should be able to talk to the carriage driver

Need help.

So I've spent a few hours attempting to get the Quest; 'Walk of Shame' to work properly. Every time I'd talk to one of the slavers at the entrance of Whiterun, force to kneel, than nothing at all. It's happens a few times before this point. I had manage to just hit T to wait a hour to kind of jar it to work. That sadly hasn't worked for this part. So then I tried the MCM menu to skip scenes. That ends up just breaking the whole flow of the story when my character just says what happens without it happening.

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch

SkyUI

UIExtensions

Realistic Force

SexlabFramework v162

ZaZAnimationPack v61

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

RaceMenu

ShowRaceMenu PreCacheKiller

FNIS v6.3

FNIS Creature Pack 6.1

BodySlide and Outfit Studio

Crash Fixes v12

All in ONe HDT

SOS

Fuz Ro Doh

Expanded Towns and Cities

Climates of Tamriel

Static Mesh Improvement Mod

Ordinator

UFO Heartfire

UFO Dawnguard

Cutting Room FLoor

Hybird Plants and Herbs

AIM

Better Dialogue Overhaul

Quality World Map

ApachiiSky Hair

ApachiiSky Hair Female

The Eyes of Beauty

Complete Full 2k Textures

FNIS Sexy Moves

Immersive Armors

Enhanced Night Skyrim

Immersive Weapons

Book Covers

Pure Waters Legendary

Pure Waters Waterfall

Unread Books Glow

Quick Loot

Double Cursor Fix

Barenziah Quest Markers

Atlas Map Markers

When Vampires Attack

Run For your Lives

Remove Underwater Grass

Immersive Roads w/out ENB

Skyrim Bigger Trees

Instant Mining

UFO Ultimate Follower Overhaul

Alternate Start-Live Another Life

Death Alternative-Your Money or Your Life

Momo Acrobatic Jump

improved Dragon Shouts

Audio Overhaul for Skyrim

Cloaks of Skyrim

Auto Unequip Ammo

Bellyache HD Dragon Replacer

Brawl Bugs

GreenWaterFix

Immersive College of Winterhold

Glowing Ore Veins

SexLab Aroused

SexLab Aroused Creatures

SLA Monitor Widget

SexLab Match Maker

JContainers

Creature Features

SL Defeat

SexLab Dangerously Nude

Sex Lab Sexual Fame

SLAnimLoader

SLAL Animation by Leito

More Nasty Critters

SexLab Nude Creatures

HCOS SLAL Pack

Bestiality Animation Pack

SLAL Billyy Creature

NSAP

Deviously Helpless

Devious Devices Assets

Devious Devices Intergration

Devious Devices Expansion

Nusbie Voices 1

Nusbie Voices 2

FB SLAL Pack by Shashackie

Simple Slavery

Slaverun Reloaded

SlaveTats

Tattoo Pack for SlaveTats

Is there a console command to progress the quest without using the MCM skipping scene option?

My guess is you have installed zaz 6.1 but not installed the zaz 6.11 patch?

if yes upgrade to zaz 7.0, it has all bugfixes

I have implemented now a check in the start scripts of slaverun that it will not start anymore if not zaz 7.0 version is found.

It is time to leave this 6.1/6.11 problems behind and use the new version

Here's an oddity I am experiencing that I didnt get with the previous beta.

As soon as you enter the gates of Whiterun, you are in an underwater state.

The area is small, only extending to where the first guard (who is also affected) on the left is. The blacksmith is unaffected.

The other bug I have experienced is Diamond not appearing. The dialog proceeds even with her not there to the point where you are both to be fucked, but then it hangs with a dialog marker over Bellamy but with no way to move.

Have the same problem with Diamond not showing up, although she showed up in Beta 2b. All other mods in my load order stayed the same, except an updated City Bondage... although deactivating that one hasn't changed anything, Diamond is still nowhere.

Could you already pinpoint it down to which mod conflicts here?

Best regards

Kalderon

Just my two cents but I'm wondering if yours is a problem with bodyslide and the meshes/textures. It looks diamond is there just invisible. In my game I forgot to run bodyslide for the DA asset and all the chains and her hands were invisible.

Also. I've noticed the Amputator framework is not mentioned anymore in the requirements, soft or hard, but it's still in the Mcm. Have you scrapped that part of the mod?

Nope, in that case I would have her floating head, hands and feet at least. And all devices show up on my or others toons without problems.

Sakmeth already confirmed it that it's a mod conflict going on (and I also verfied it on my side as well, deactivating everything except SLR and requirements, Diamond is there), but I didn't had the time to go through the mods so far and hoped, Sakmeth has already done the deed. smile.png

Best regards

Kalderon

Can someone with a missing Diamond check whether she is just disabled but in the right place or if she is maybe just still in the dungeon where she is located in CK?

Can you do a sqv slv_mainquest and look if the alias for Diamond is filled, should be XXADF0DB

(where XX is the load order number of slaverun esp in your setup)

attachicon.gif20170508175820_1.jpg

then do please a 'prid XXADF0DB'

and 'disable' and 'enable'

if she is visable now, she is in the right place but just disabled (maybe due script lag) , but I can add some safety check that enables her by script

and if she is not visible near Bellamy can you do a 'player.move to XXADF0DB'

attachicon.gif20170508175904_1.jpg

this will teleport you to Diamond and we can see where she hides smile.png

I tried that but it seems there is definitely something i did wrong.  i don't see any line referncing diamond. i see lines saying maria and maria_slave but the reference is 'NONE'. (sorry i don't have a screenshot couldn't figure out how to do it- prt screen doesn't work on console command).

it should be F12 to do a screenshot

and Page Up and Page Down to scroll the console

I am having the same problem of Diamond not appearing so I followed the steps. The player.moveto command shows me that she is hiding here.

attachicon.gifTESV 2017-05-20 15-18-24-39.png

When I try to teleport her to me, she just walks back when I talk to the slavers??

Thank you very much, with this information I can add a fix

I also added a button in the MCM cheat tab to repair Diamond... but you have to wait for the next patch

Do you guys know if it is safe to start the civilwar questline after slaverun started to enslave cities? I mean, especially during the fighting in the enslaved cities. Does slaverun halt itself when that happens?

I never tested that battle... but I recommend to disable the enforcer if you don't want to have some weird things to happen

But on the other side... try it. I would like to know what happend :P

"I'm having trouble doing the arrested whore task to deliver her to a brothel. I get to the point of taking her to the carriage driver but the only dialog for him is to hire him to a selected city. I go through all the journey to a random city and then shes not with me and the quest never updates. I assume there is some dialog not showing up before the journey. Without never completing it I really do not know how it is intended to work and could not find any conflict with arrested whore, dialogs, or the carriage driver. Am I just missing something really obvious?

Edit I was able to setstage 960a6c58  quest to 1000, skip the driver, and complete the quest. I didn't see any reason the dialog would not show up for the carriage driver though still."

***  I too am having this same problem. The arrested whore quest. I took her to the carriage driver and the only dialog option was for him to take me to a selected city. I used the console commands to complete the quest but now the arrested whore is following me around and refused to do anything but follow me. Console commands to kill her or dismiss all followers leaves her flaunting exactly how stubborn she is. Any idea how I can make her go away?

Thanks!

see above

'

as a workaround you can open the MCM Menu; there is an option in the first tab to forbid slaves to use the carriage driver.

If you disable it, you should be able to talk to the carriage driver'

as a fix you can play the quest again and use the MCM Menu hint to just complete the quest normaly. This should fix her.

Do you guys know if it is safe to start the civilwar questline after slaverun started to enslave cities? I mean, especially during the fighting in the enslaved cities. Does slaverun halt itself when that happens?

I never tested that battle... but I recommend to disable the enforcer if you don't want to have some weird things to happen

But on the other side... try it. I would like to know what happend :P

WIll do, but not before I stop the automatic enslaving process. Or maybe I should let the enslavement to continue.The fight for whiterun will come soon enough.

Extra question: will the female guard retain their helmets? Because that would be quite funny. Or let them use some bikini armor if the mod is available.

Thank you a ton for replying. I feel like an idiot, I had not noticed there was a version 7 for ZaZ Animation Pack. It has fix everything. Things run smoothly. I did have one hang up when it came to the farm dog scene but a quick reload seemed to have helped.

i found a bug(mb not a bug, just problem) 
When ur pc enslaved via dialog "remind me slaverun rules" after second visiting to the city starts the old quest to ''know about dimind and ivana" but ivana is missing (u know)
Latest Version Slaverun.

Plot spoiler question:

Does your Bellamy affection rating or your submission rating have any major ending ramifications outside of dialog?

I would prefer to do a defiant run if I can, but I don't want to miss anything important.

Thank you.

Not yet...

but ... as a small hint... the next bigger update will have a chance for a white wedding if there is enough (submissive) love in the air :D

Speaking of which, I had an idea yesterday about something you could add (still with my female slaver feeling less safe). A "romance" or wedding with another slaver could turn out to be such a nice trap.

Also, for a male slaver, having a female slaver npc appear at one point in the story and see if you can break her could be fun as well.

OK, I've just got to know.  I've looked, searched with various methods, and I can't find a "ZAZ animation pack Version 7".   Version 6 with 6.11 patch is the highest i could find.  There was one newer version, but it's been taken down.

Would some kind person provide a link?

OK, I've just got to know.  I've looked, searched with various methods, and I can't find a "ZAZ animation pack Version 7".   Version 6 with 6.11 patch is the highest i could find.  There was one newer version, but it's been taken down.

For a reason totally unknown to me, the v7 download is not in "downloads", just attached to the main page of the support topic. And it is NOT at the page that has been taken down, it's on the actually page of ZAP, they are different. For future searches: http://prntscr.com/faf884

link: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack/

Hi,

I love your mod :) . Since the beginning 1.0x etc.. you did an awesome job.  With 2.0x  (2.03 now) it is even better.  I can only command you for a job well done  :) multiple kudos you deserve them  :) .  I'm not very far (finished enslaving Riverwood) but I love all the new twist so far  ;) .

I'd like to make a suggestion and a recommendations.

Lets start with the recommendation: Have the mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36520/? or a similar one a requirement.  In 1.0x we could enslave any women under the order of our master.  Now we can only enslave followers.  There is some really nasty bitch (Sorry for the bad language... What am I sorry for, you said there would be some :lol: ) who deserve to be enslaved :D , "Njada Stonearm" to name one, really had it coming :D.  So with this mod, we can enslave them  :D .  Of course, if any one download a "Lyanna Mormont" mod (ref: Game of Thrones) and try to enslave her, this might mean the end of your mod  :lol: .  She would stare down any enslavers... or dragons :lol: .  As for Lydia, she commit suicide even when told not to... :s , so I fear enslaving her, not much money to be made there... :lol: .

For the suggestion:  I was reading some post on this thread and one catch my eyes.  After doing 1.0x, Not sure what it was at the time. The game did ended with the Jarl of Whiterun thanking me and that was it.  All the slaver did escaped or vanished :( .   It would be great if after ending the slavery, Maven Black Briar would perform the dark sacrament to have all those bastard hunted down and of course the player as the listener would pick up the contract in her new succubus form to give them one last deadly fuck. :)

Actually I have one last recommendation: Have all women of every enslaved city turning up slave over time.  Including the player if she decide to stay a free woman.  Let say every Sundas have all women move to the market where there name would be pickup from a Urn by Slave master Bellamy :D.  The named picked would be the new slave.  Now she could submit or resist to her enslavement.  My guess would be all NPC can would submit and found themselves with devious devices.  But the player could resist... and be eventually forced to do the Walk of Shame :D.  Of course, being the Dragon Born (almost nobility), there would be an option in the MCM to avoid being in the draw :( .

Just some idea like that to give you more options, not that you really need them, you already doing a great job ;), and I only have a few snippet to add but I hope like those idea :) .

Thanks for everything you did.  It is awesome ;) .

Alright, as much as I like this mod, but Painslut Training ... really? How long is this suppoed to go on? Beg Bellamy to kiss you again and whip you ... and again, and again, and again, and another time, and .... oh, finally finished? No, beg Bellamy to kiss you and whip you ANOTHER TIME?????

I guess that's why they invented the skip-functions for movies :dodgy:

Or is this some kind of interactive punishment, have the player endure pain as well? Inception-like... because after half an hour (advancing the quest when needed while watching some TV) I reached the point where I just screamed

vadernoo.jpg

For a reason totally unknown to me, the v7 download is not in "downloads", just attached to the main page of the support topic. And it is NOT at the page that has been taken down, it's on the actually page of ZAP, they are different. For future searches: http://prntscr.com/faf884

link: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack/

thanks, Nazzzgul666.  I searched the first post but missed it somehow.  Oh, maybe i just searched the first post of the download page.

Can't wait for the next update. I was wondering what the white wedding placeholder quest was going to be for since there's a placeholder quest for it. I actually used a marriage mod to marry my slave character to Bellamy as an experiment. I also had further lover's comfort installed and true to character Bellamy cheated on my character with half of Riften where my house was. It should be noted he cheated a lot with Haelga, which should surprise no one.

I am at the khajiit caravan mission but having a issue. As soon as i am done with the 2 tasks before the mission and go and talk to pike about the next mission (caravan mission), the markers just disappear from the map although it is marked it the objective tabs, also there are no dialogues regarding the mission when i talk to pike again. It happens as soon as the Khajiit caravan main quest starts. Are there any requirements to be met before i can start this quest?? Plz HELP!!! 

Hiya there.

I've tried adding Slaverun to my current game and can't seem to get it to start.

Would I be correct in assuming it needs a brand new game in order to configure whiterun correctly?

a new game is the only way to really be sure a mod won't have extra issues (not just for SR, but for any mod). Does the mcm show up?

a new game is the only way to really be sure a mod won't have extra issues (not just for SR, but for any mod). Does the mcm show up?

True.

However, a new game also involves hours of configuring MCM menus and releveling my character - The difficultly curve in skyrim seems weirdly backwards, with it starting off hard with everything killing you and then getting easier as you get better. Rather than starting of easy and then getting harder as you get a better idea what you are doing!

...of course, all the encounter mods etc in my load order don't help with that problem either, but that isn't anything to do with slaverun. :blush:

Slaverun is enough of an 'overhaul' mod that I would expect to have to make a 'known good' save and then revert back to it after completing the mod but I've had a reasonable degree of sucess with most mods of rolling them in and out via clean saves.

It doesn't surprise me that it needs a brand new game, but I didn't see "Start a new game. No. Really." in the FAQ as it does for stuff like civil war overhaul, so figured I would check.

I'd like to play through it at some point as I have heard good things, but would like to avoid reconfiguring my MCM entirely if I can as that is pretty much guaranteed to break something.

True.

However, a new game also involves hours of configuring MCM menus and releveling my character - The difficultly curve in skyrim seems weirdly backwards, with it starting off hard with everything killing you and then getting easier as you get better. Rather than starting of easy and then getting harder as you get a better idea what you are doing!

...of course, all the encounter mods etc in my load order don't help with that problem either, but that isn't anything to do with slaverun. :blush:

Slaverun is enough of an 'overhaul' mod that I would expect to have to make a 'known good' save and then revert back to it after completing the mod but I've had a reasonable degree of sucess with most mods of rolling them in and out via clean saves.

It doesn't surprise me that it needs a brand new game, but I didn't see "Start a new game. No. Really." in the FAQ as it does for stuff like civil war overhaul, so figured I would check.

I'd like to play through it at some point as I have heard good things, but would like to avoid reconfiguring my MCM entirely if I can as that is pretty much guaranteed to break something.

I agree with all that. We can try to make it work. Does the SL mcm show up?
I agree with all that. We can try to make it work. Does the SL mcm show up?

Doh. Sorry. Forgot to answer the actual question.

I don't think it does naturally, but I think it turns up if I force it with 'setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1'.

...and, of course, now that I have made an idiot out of myself asking on the public forum it just works. Slaverun quest pops up right away, MCM updates moments later and balgruf's dialog is there.

Which also means I have that frustrating feeling of having no idea what i did to fix it.

Thank you for the quick response and help. Sorry for being an utter cretin.

So started a new game and everything worked. Right now I have to take Ivana to Pike but she stands outside Dragonsreach, is there a way to bring her inside?

So she followed you outside, up the stairs to dragonsreach , but just did not zone with you inside?

when you get outside is she still there? does she follow you correct when walking down to the market?

If yes, the following package is ok,

just get inside again, maybe 'sleep' an hour or walk up to the throne, sometime this is enough for the package to let her zone in

also

I have a heavy 'jiggling' HDT setup and sometimes npc go invisible (there is a patch somewhere to reduce this), but this is a hdt problem

I am at the khajiit caravan mission but having a issue. As soon as i am done with the 2 tasks before the mission and go and talk to pike about the next mission (caravan mission), the markers just disappear from the map although it is marked it the objective tabs, also there are no dialogues regarding the mission when i talk to pike again. It happens as soon as the Khajiit caravan main quest starts. Are there any requirements to be met before i can start this quest?? Plz HELP!!! 

is the caravan mission started?

can you do a 'sqv slv_mainquest'

and

'sqv slv_mainquestspecial07'

Ivana is currently MIA for me too, latest slaverun.

Get a quest marker for her, tried using console commands and the "get over here" mod to force her to me.... the quest marker moves, but no sign of ivana.

did you try a 'disable' , 'enable' on her, after selecting her with 'prid <objectid> ?

also

I have a heavy 'jiggling' HDT setup and sometimes npc go invisible (there is a patch somewhere to reduce this), but this is a hdt problem

I had this problem early on, and found the solution here on LL somewhere. (Sorry, I don't remember the exact detail.) An edit in the XML file with the HDT settings fixed it for me. Something about the acceleration/velocity of the bouncy bits going too high, and flinging the character mesh off into no man's land.