Hi,

I don't get enough of your mod it seems :D , It is well done, and I don't have any problem with it.  I have a question.  I made a very submissive character and she is already a succubus (She just enslaved Falkreath)  Is it normal?

Also... and this could be very hard to code, have the tattoo and piercing hole fade away when she become a succubus or vampire.  They do regenerate very fast and there tattoo should fade away.  As for the piercing, they should close them-self even if stated permanent if empty.  They should restore to normal skin. 

I was also thinking that they have some permanent makeup, but they should be forced to re-apply it as it fade away and should have it correctly done every time they see a master or get beaten with the wipe.

Just idea like that.  You did a great mod and I love it. :D

Thanks for it. :)

if you have done the Dremora training, you can do the Succubus quest and yes this can be done before Falkreath

for the tattoos and piercing.

yes I could remove the tattoos, but wouldn't the master be very angry when he sees his favorite slave without these kinky tattoos?

Well they would realize she is now a succubus.... So this should be expected and there is nothing else to be done except... maybe reapply them...  :D You already have the option with the dialogues about the tattoo that have faded and the heat from the branding machine. ;)  It could become mandatory :D.  Maybe have a check run each time the succubus go see slave master Pike,  to see if the succubus has the appropriate tattoo in salve tats  :D 

Went and did the battle of whiterun while the city was enslaved and didn't notice any troubles. I had to remove the enforcer and did see all the NPC running around, included the ones by from slaverun. They were ignored by the 2 armies though, but a bit weird to have the couple of idiots standing in front of the main gates.

We'll see if there is any lasting problem as the game continue.

Hi,

I don't get enough of your mod it seems :D , It is well done, and I don't have any problem with it.  I have a question.  I made a very submissive character and she is already a succubus (She just enslaved Falkreath)  Is it normal?

Also... and this could be very hard to code, have the tattoo and piercing hole fade away when she become a succubus or vampire.  They do regenerate very fast and there tattoo should fade away.  As for the piercing, they should close them-self even if stated permanent if empty.  They should restore to normal skin. 

I was also thinking that they have some permanent makeup, but they should be forced to re-apply it as it fade away and should have it correctly done every time they see a master or get beaten with the wipe.

if you have done the Dremora training, you can do the Succubus quest and yes this can be done before Falkreath

yes I could remove the tattoos, but wouldn't the master be very angry when he sees his favorite slave without these kinky tattoos?

Well they would realize she is now a succubus.... So this should be expected and there is nothing else to be done except... maybe reapply them...  :D You already have the option with the dialogues about the tattoo that have faded and the heat from the branding machine. ;)  It could become mandatory :D.  Maybe have a check run each time the succubus go see slave master Pike,  to see if the succubus has the appropriate tattoo in salve tats  :D

Side note: there is Fade tattoos which makes (registered, not all) tattoos slowly fading until they are gone. Quite cool, imho. Certainly not a main priority, but if you're in the mood to add another soft dependency (not entirely sure if possibleas soft dependency, though...) with regular checks and reapplying them that might be fun. :)

Hey everyone. I was sent over here from the SD+ thread when I mentioned a little quirk between the two mods.

I run SD+ and Slaverun together. Apparently when you become an SD+ slave to anything (a bear in my case), it flags you as a Slaverun slave as well. I didn't realize that until I went to use the carriage after escaping. Was told that's an issue that would be better fixed on the Slaverun side of things. Just wanted to bring it up in case nobody else has reported that.

For some reason, whenever I leave whiterun to talk to the slave dude to get the new rules, I crash. No warning, no error, just crash. 

Here is my load order.

https://gyazo.com/ce6bd263b85bc3869e9fd83ece0583e5

https://gyazo.com/3761ba2528c61acd8f11fce202f84f94

https://gyazo.com/a228bdb6c2430ca5e94fb9aa981f7718

I have already sorted it with Loot and ran FNIS before hand.

Papyrus.0.log

Heyo, is anyone having an issue with the pc getting stuck, and not receiving any more slave tattoos, after the first set you get from bellamy at the gate of Whiterun.

It could just be my mods, apart from this and a scene getting stuck during Ivana's 2nd slave certification, everything is running smoothly. Great mod Kenjoka xD

Hey guys,

I have two problems with this mod.  The first has to do with textures and with my lovely character's body disappearing when certain devices are put on her. I believe this is a texture problem but I am not sure which texture is causing the problem. Maybe you can help?

Second question....

I have got to the part where I am trying to enslave Faukreath, specifically

the part when I talk to Nenya after the Jarl refuses the offer. When I try to chat
I do, the chat choice to advance the plot is not there? I've waited a few days, gone away and done other quests
but nothing helps.

Here's my load order:

0  0 Skyrim.esm
 1  1 Update.esm
 2  2 Dawnguard.esm
 3  3 HearthFires.esm
 4  4 Dragonborn.esm
 5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
 6  6 ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 7  7 SexLab.esm
 8  8 SexLabAroused.esm
 9  9 Devious Devices - Assets.esm
10  a Devious Devices - Integration.esm
11  b Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
12  c SexLab - Sexual Fame [sLSF].esm
13  d ApachiiHair.esm
14  e ApachiiHairFemales.esm
15  f Amputator.esm
16 10 CreatureFramework.esm
17 11 Heretical Resources.esm
18 12 ZazExtensionPack.esm
19 13 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
20 14 HighResTexturePack01.esp
21 15 HighResTexturePack02.esp
22 16 HighResTexturePack03.esp
23 17 SkyUI.esp
24 18 FNIS.esp
25 19 SLAnimLoader.esp
26 1a IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
27 1b dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
28 1c RaceMenu.esp
29 1d RaceMenuPlugin.esp
30 1e KS Hairdo's.esp
31 1f BetterQuestObjectives.esp
32 20 RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
33 21 Brows.esp
34 22 BodyChange.esp
35 23 SOSRaceMenu.esp
36 24 XPMSE.esp
37 25 NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
38 26 Facelight.esp
39 27 FNISSexyMove.esp
40 28 SGEyebrows.esp
41 29 KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
42 2a Sexy_LoadScreens3.esp
43 2b Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
44 2c Brawl Bugs CE.esp
45 2d hydra_slavegirls.esp
46 2e animal_mansion.esp
47 2f SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
48 30 SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
49 31 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
50 32 HentaiCreatures.esp
51 33 K2 Naked Mage.esp
52 34 xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
53 35 Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
54 36 Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
55 37 East Reach House.esp
56 38 SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
57 39 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
58 3a SOS - Shop.esp
59 3b FNISspells.esp
60 3c Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp
61 3d TemptressVixen.esp
62 3e SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
63 3f Devious Deviants.esp
64 40 TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
65 41 KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp
66 42 KKSDrBWeightFix.esp
67 43 DHuntress.esp
68 44 KKFur.esp
69 45 FullBootForKKSA.esp
70 46 FlameAtronachArmor.esp
71 47 SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
72 48 SexLab Cumshot.esp
73 49 MoreNastyCritters.esp
74 4a SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
75 4b SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
76 4c Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Thanks for any help,
Graham C.

Hi,

Side note: there is Fade tattoos which makes (registered, not all) tattoos slowly fading until they are gone. Quite cool, imho. Certainly not a main priority, but if you're in the mood to add another soft dependency (not entirely sure if possibleas soft dependency, though...) with regular checks and reapplying them that might be fun. :)

thx for the tip, I will have a look at this fading mod

Hey everyone. I was sent over here from the SD+ thread when I mentioned a little quirk between the two mods.

I run SD+ and Slaverun together. Apparently when you become an SD+ slave to anything (a bear in my case), it flags you as a Slaverun slave as well. I didn't realize that until I went to use the carriage after escaping. Was told that's an issue that would be better fixed on the Slaverun side of things. Just wanted to bring it up in case nobody else has reported that.

yes, we are using the slave faction from ZAZ Framework

I will see what I can do, I guess the Slave Master will have some good ideas what to do with a runaway slave or escaped slave...

For some reason, whenever I leave whiterun to talk to the slave dude to get the new rules, I crash. No warning, no error, just crash. 

Here is my load order.

https://gyazo.com/ce6bd263b85bc3869e9fd83ece0583e5

https://gyazo.com/3761ba2528c61acd8f11fce202f84f94

https://gyazo.com/a228bdb6c2430ca5e94fb9aa981f7718

I have already sorted it with Loot and ran FNIS before hand.

What I always recommend:

- fast travel to Riverwood

- wait 24 hours

- fast travel to the whiterun stable, then walk the rest or walk the whole way back and see what happens

Heyo, is anyone having an issue with the pc getting stuck, and not receiving any more slave tattoos, after the first set you get from bellamy at the gate of Whiterun.

It could just be my mods, apart from this and a scene getting stuck during Ivana's 2nd slave certification, everything is running smoothly. Great mod Kenjoka xD

have you checked if you already have the max tattoos?

Hello,

I am running 2.04, but the main quest doesn't start automatically. I started a new game and still nothing. Any ideas?

Thanks.

can you try this version in my post here

If havent't got any feedback yet, but here I try to fix some not so soft Soft-Dependencies.

Hey guys,

I have two problems with this mod.  The first has to do with textures and with my lovely character's body disappearing when certain devices are put on her. I believe this is a texture problem but I am not sure which texture is causing the problem. Maybe you can help?

Second question....

I have got to the part where I am trying to enslave Faukreath, specifically

the part when I talk to Nenya after the Jarl refuses the offer. When I try to chat

I do, the chat choice to advance the plot is not there? I've waited a few days, gone away and done other quests

but nothing helps.

Here's my load order:

0  0 Skyrim.esm
 1  1 Update.esm
 2  2 Dawnguard.esm
 3  3 HearthFires.esm
 4  4 Dragonborn.esm
 5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
 6  6 ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 7  7 SexLab.esm
 8  8 SexLabAroused.esm
 9  9 Devious Devices - Assets.esm
10  a Devious Devices - Integration.esm
11  b Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
12  c SexLab - Sexual Fame [sLSF].esm
13  d ApachiiHair.esm
14  e ApachiiHairFemales.esm
15  f Amputator.esm
16 10 CreatureFramework.esm
17 11 Heretical Resources.esm
18 12 ZazExtensionPack.esm
19 13 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
20 14 HighResTexturePack01.esp
21 15 HighResTexturePack02.esp
22 16 HighResTexturePack03.esp
23 17 SkyUI.esp
24 18 FNIS.esp
25 19 SLAnimLoader.esp
26 1a IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
27 1b dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
28 1c RaceMenu.esp
29 1d RaceMenuPlugin.esp
30 1e KS Hairdo's.esp
31 1f BetterQuestObjectives.esp
32 20 RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
33 21 Brows.esp
34 22 BodyChange.esp
35 23 SOSRaceMenu.esp
36 24 XPMSE.esp
37 25 NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
38 26 Facelight.esp
39 27 FNISSexyMove.esp
40 28 SGEyebrows.esp
41 29 KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
42 2a Sexy_LoadScreens3.esp
43 2b Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
44 2c Brawl Bugs CE.esp
45 2d hydra_slavegirls.esp
46 2e animal_mansion.esp
47 2f SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
48 30 SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
49 31 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
50 32 HentaiCreatures.esp
51 33 K2 Naked Mage.esp
52 34 xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
53 35 Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
54 36 Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
55 37 East Reach House.esp
56 38 SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
57 39 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
58 3a SOS - Shop.esp
59 3b FNISspells.esp
60 3c Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp
61 3d TemptressVixen.esp
62 3e SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
63 3f Devious Deviants.esp
64 40 TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
65 41 KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp
66 42 KKSDrBWeightFix.esp
67 43 DHuntress.esp
68 44 KKFur.esp
69 45 FullBootForKKSA.esp
70 46 FlameAtronachArmor.esp
71 47 SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
72 48 SexLab Cumshot.esp
73 49 MoreNastyCritters.esp
74 4a SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
75 4b SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
76 4c Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Thanks for any help,
Graham C.

You have run bodyslide?

The devices are all from your DD installation, and you have run bodyslide for it (with a recent version of bodyslide of course)

That didn't work for me, so instead I tried to start a new game and try it. Now I can't even talk to the Jarl after speaking to the merchant in Riverwood. I've tried waiting 24 hours in river wood, then walking all the way there. I just crash when I enter whiterun.

Could it be that I'm using the Ningheim race?

'You have run bodyslide?

The devices are all from your DD installation, and you have run bodyslide for it (with a recent version of bodyslide of course)'

Oh,  maybe that's it...I'm not sure how to do that though. Could you explain??

That didn't work for me, so instead I tried to start a new game and try it. Now I can't even talk to the Jarl after speaking to the merchant in Riverwood. I've tried waiting 24 hours in river wood, then walking all the way there. I just crash when I enter whiterun.

Could it be that I'm using the Ningheim race?

Nevermind, fixed that. I still don't know why it's crashing. I just can't advance the quest no matter what, even with your tips.

thx for the tip, I will have a look at this fading mod

This look good, too bad it can't be use only by RapeTattoos.  But if you implement that, I will definitely install it :D.

'You have run bodyslide?

The devices are all from your DD installation, and you have run bodyslide for it (with a recent version of bodyslide of course)'

Oh,  maybe that's it...I'm not sure how to do that though. Could you explain??

This vidoe is for FO4, but it's quite similar and very well explained how to use bodyslide. If you need help to install it, there are other pretty good vidoe tutorials for NMM and MO, just google it.

I'm currently playing while letting cities go enslaved by themselves, but once I get enslaved, will I be able to play the quest to become a succubus even if Falkreath is already enslaved ?

yes you should,

if you are free or a slaver and passed the city enslavements, you will not play that part again if you get enslaved,

but you will get the full training procedure and Diamond questline as a slave

Yeah, my gal didn't get any Face Tats, not sure what mod to get to gain them...

face tats are disabled per default in nioverride.ini

I get it with racemenu mod,

yup i checked that first, and changed tattoo space to 12.

do you use ypsfashionmod? maybe also apropos ? then 12 is not enough

can you open the slavetats mcm menu and look at the body tab and see how many slots are use

Having a trouble installing it (NMM). Gets stuck on infinite 50%.

Sorry, I can't help you with NMM, I don't use it anymore

The 50% thing happens with some mods and NMM. I get that issue with this mod and some others (namely Enhanced Lights and FX.) If you wait eventually the install options page for Slaverun Reloaded will come up. If you are like me you may be doing something else and not notice when the window comes up since it comes up minimized when you are doing something else in another window. Basically just wait and see if it pops up.

I use apropos but not ypsfashionmod, i checked the slavetats mcm and it says 2 external this is from the coenaculi tattoo mod, with 10 free for body. As for the hands i have 2 from slaverun that i got at the start, and none for feet.

EDIT Well i found the problem it was my fault sorry. I skipped over Corintio's progressive tattoos.

I am assuming this is why i am getting stuck in tattoo scence, and not receiving anymore tattoos after each city,

i only have slave tats and some custom tattoos installed.

By the way what program should i use to edit json files

Hi is it possible to enable/disable the mod ingame?

I first wanna play without the mod and then later enable it, but minimizing the risk that I break the game if I install it later.

I remember in earlier versions there was an option to disable the mod, but didn't do anything (so I think at least^^)

If that is not in there, could that be included? (kind of like defeat for example which gets loaded, but you need to enable it before you can use it)

I use apropos but not ypsfashionmod, i checked the slavetats mcm and it says 2 external this is from the coenaculi tattoo mod, with 10 free for body. As for the hands i have 2 from slaverun that i got at the start, and none for feet.

EDIT Well i found the problem it was my fault sorry. I skipped over Corintio's progressive tattoos.

I am assuming this is why i am getting stuck in tattoo scence, and not receiving anymore tattoos after each city,

i only have slave tats and some custom tattoos installed.

By the way what program should i use to edit json files

There are special json editors, but I use just Notepad++ , as most json file for mods are rather small

Hi is it possible to enable/disable the mod ingame?

I first wanna play without the mod and then later enable it, but minimizing the risk that I break the game if I install it later.

I remember in earlier versions there was an option to disable the mod, but didn't do anything (so I think at least^^)

If that is not in there, could that be included? (kind of like defeat for example which gets loaded, but you need to enable it before you can use it)

The mod starts automaticaly, but if you just want to wait (at queststage 0; speak with the Jarl)

there is an option in mcm for autoprogression. It is enabled by default and after 5 days the first city will be enslaved

If you disable the autoprogression after 5 days nothing happens and the timer starts again and again and...

so maybe that is what you want?

Hi guys and dolls,

Okay...got the Devices problem fixed, however, I still can't progress beyond Nenya at Falkreath.  She just has the standard conversation choices, and not one

to progress the quest line.  Is there a way of skipping that part?

Thanks in advance,

Graham C.