OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Sorry for not explaining myself properly, i said that probably CE0 was waiting for SKSE 64 because he wanted to transfer OSA and OSEX to skyrim special edition, the 64 version would allow him to do a lot more and it would be safer to work on, i barely recall reading one of his posts saying something about it, don't remember wich one though

If I remember correctly CEO flipped his shit out once he heard about Special Edition and was about to end his modding career because of that.

I have a stupid question to ask. How to install the plugins for 0sex ?

I was about to ask the same thing, though i cant find any download links i think they were never made, i think the whole project is sadly abandoned

Yeah like Shadowuser said, it's in page 288 along with 0sex 1.09 beta.

I was about to ask the same thing, though i cant find any download links i think they were never made, i think the whole project is sadly abandoned

The project is not abanoned until CE0 or one of his team members says so, i think he's waiting for skse 64 version for skyrim remastered... at least i hope so

but anyway, you can find the plugins in page 288 i think, just install them with a mod manager (nexus or mod organizer), run FNIS and you're good to go, keep in mind that some animations are still unfinished, so if you select a path and your character gets stuck on the previous animation you have to restart the scene all over again

Can I merge those with the main 0sex file using MO and can I use Merge Plugins SA to combine the esp file of the plugins with the main 0sex esp file ?

Haven't tried that, you can try and report the results but of course i would recommend you to back up the files first.

Well I'm happy and relieved to report that I merge the plugins and it worked fine with no complication (even though I chickened out at the last moment by making a 0sex plugins folder in MO and installing everything there). But I will still try and merge the esp's (0sex and the plugins) into a single esp file and see if it will work.

What exactly is added in 1.09 that I can't get with just adding the plugins? I'm just asking because I am using 1.084 (or 1.085 cn't remember off the top of my head) and its currently stable. I don't want to install 1.09 and mess it all up. Are there some positions I won;t get if I just add the plugins?

Thanks.

Page 289

I have a question concerning my male character and the correct body/anatomy plugin to use.  I downloaded SOS and Better Males but when I try to start a scene with a female NPC my male character remains in a sadly unaroused state.  I downloaded OSA/OSEX 1.09 from LL and ran FNIS also after installation, any advice or help?

The physics of these animations are amazing. Not the usual statue sex.

Is that Lydia on the screenshots? If yes, what mod did you use for her appearance?

I have a question concerning my male character and the correct body/anatomy plugin to use.  I downloaded SOS and Better Males but when I try to start a scene with a female NPC my male character remains in a sadly unaroused state.  I downloaded OSA/OSEX 1.09 from LL and ran FNIS also after installation, any advice or help?

Did you have XPMSE installed and if so did you enabled the male skeleton for SOS ?

I'm coming back to original Skyrim due to the wait for SKSE for Special Edition was killing me, and was going to give OSex a try for the first time instead of Sexlab. Was curious if this supports animal on girl animations/situations yet or if that's still off a ways?

nope nothing like that yet.

mod may be dead.

I'm coming back to original Skyrim due to the wait for SKSE for Special Edition was killing me, and was going to give OSex a try for the first time instead of Sexlab. Was curious if this supports animal on girl animations/situations yet or if that's still off a ways?

mod may be dead.

"Yet"?  CE0 has outright said such things aren't going to happen in this mod.

Well, unless someone wants to create a plugin for it to do that.  Base 0sex and default plugins won't.

As for dead?  Doubtful.

mod may be dead.

"Yet"?  CE0 has outright said such things aren't going to happen in this mod.

Well, unless someone wants to create a plugin for it to do that.  Base 0sex and default plugins won't.

As for dead?  Doubtful.

I think you should look the thruth in the eyes, project is dead and been dead for quite some time. Ce0 expressed many times his dispoinment in the lack of help and plugins being crated wich is usally the 1st sign of creator being tired and fed up. Also it was the most ambitious project in history of skyrim sexmods, way to much work for one person as a hobby. At some point after countless hours poured into this project ce0 probably asked himself is it worth it, and answered "no".

I think you should look the thruth in the eyes, project is dead and been dead for quite some time. Ce0 expressed many times his dispoinment in the lack of help and plugins being crated wich is usally the 1st sign of creator being tired and fed up. Also it was the most ambitious project in history of skyrim sexmods, way to much work for one person as a hobby. At some point after countless hours poured into this project ce0 probably asked himself is it worth it, and answered "no".

I also think that's what happened.
There is also the fact that Skyrim dies gently, OSA would have arrived earlier there would probably have been more support.

But actually I think the mod is well abandoned, even the screens have started to disappear and there will not be much left soon.
I find it rather sad.
I hope above all that he is fine, because to let go like this after what he realized, it should not go well..

No support for other fetishes.

Not getting support from others modders.

Wow, how about that...?

It wasn't said that OSEX doesn't support other fetishes. It is only said, that the Original OSEX doesn't provide other things than the romantic line.

Everyone is free to create a plugin with animations to provide other stuff. OSA and OSEX are just a framework for modders. So we are at a point that others have to take the torch up and create plugins.

It's the same with SL the other fetishes were never provided by SL they always come from independent authors.

So, just write your own plugin if you want smth different.