OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

CEO should have created a Patreon. 

If you look at history of patreons of skyrim animators i dont think any of them reached 20$ a month. People dont pay for that stuff and do not donate either.

Honestly I didn't even know people had patreons for that... Maybe its a problem with advertising,  because I'd totally donate

CEO should have created a Patreon. 

If you look at history of patreons of skyrim animators i dont think any of them reached 20$ a month. People dont pay for that stuff and do not donate either.

Lol He has a patreon and he had pretty much patrons when he was active for a skyrim animator,
Far behind behind animators of sims 4 by cons. Even loverslab does not compete with some.
Skyrim is not the right plan for the creators it's clear.  :lol:

Lol He has a patreon and he had pretty much patrons when he was active for a skyrim animator,
Far behind behind animators of sims 4 by cons. Even loverslab does not compete with some.
Skyrim is not the right plan for the creators it's clear.  :lol:

Then he should have been more upfront about it. I, for one, never knew he had a Patreon account. He was doing something big here, I mean beyond just the sexy stuff. New AI Behaviors, new ways to interact with NPCs, New killmoves.

This was game changing.  

For the addicts like me.. I would have given him $20 bucks a month myself.. Easily. If only I knew about.

Then he should have been more upfront about it. I, for one, never knew he had a Patreon account. He was doing something big here, I mean beyond just the sexy stuff. New AI Behaviors, new ways to interact with NPCs, New killmoves.

This was game changing.  

For the addicts like me.. I would have given him $20 bucks a month myself.. Easily. If only I knew about.

His Patreon link is on the first post and in his signature.
He never begged, however. Lol

This was game changing.  

the most common problem with patreon and mods are the fact of copyrights . even the best mod still use bethesda assets core for implant in the game. and bethesda is kind of a bitch about making money with mods (remember steam pay mod ? bethesda wasnt agree with that, it was steam initiative)

most problem is, patreon is NOT considered as "donation", as the patreon pay every months. and a donation is only 1 time pay (or multiple time pay but without recurring billing system)

but whatever... sometime bethesda should pay some guys for put in the game the stuff they were lazy enougth to put in from beginning lol

Hi. Noob here. I am planning to get skyrim elder scroll 5 legendary edition. Could someone please tell me if these mods are compatible with that or are these mods for another skyrim edition? thanks :)

late answer , but better than never :P

- mods are for skyrim + dlc (standard version or legendary edition)

- incompatible with skyrim special edition ,  i think

whatever you get the dlc 1 by 1 or with legendary edition.

and i m not even sure that Osex/Osa need any dlc, i think it just need skyrim in latest version (steam or whatever .... latest version)

btw, i think moderator should add "HIATUS" on the mod.. until CEO come back :)

This was game changing.

That doesn't pop out, whatsoever. Didn't know it was there until you pointed it out

The Patreon logo in your signature pops. That's what he needs. That and to simply let us know about it

This was game changing.

the most common problem with patreon and mods are the fact of copyrights . even the best mod still use bethesda assets core for implant in the game. and bethesda is kind of a bitch about making money with mods (remember steam pay mod ? bethesda wasnt agree with that, it was steam initiative)

most problem is, patreon is NOT considered as "donation", as the patreon pay every months. and a donation is only 1 time pay (or multiple time pay but without recurring billing system)

but whatever... sometime bethesda should pay some guys for put in the game the stuff they were lazy enougth to put in from beginning lol

This isn't paid mods.. this is "donate a buck or two to help a person create content" if you wanna

Not sure if I should ask this, but since this mod is dead, could we just get those animations integrated into sexlab? Like a SLAL pack or something. These are really great animations, but the functionality of the mod itself is ...well yeah. Half of the time for me nothing happens  after pressing start key, lots of aligned problems etc. I'd rather just play these animations from sexlab and be done with it.

This was game changing.  

I think that people pay for mod-related Patreons when they get early releases in return.

I bet that if he had set up that way, he would have had quite a lot more donations and might still be actively working on it...

The installation has worked and the animation is also running, BUT.

Have only one animation (kissing) to the test chosen and the MOD has then executed all the animations, the animations ends NEVER. After 30 minutes I finished the game and then uninstalled the MOD.

Conclusion for me: Unusable

It was said multiple times, in this threat, that there is no finishing route yet. And that the user has to finish the OSA stage manually.

Hi. Noob here. I am planning to get skyrim elder scroll 5 legendary edition. Could someone please tell me if these mods are compatible with that or are these mods for another skyrim edition? thanks :)

late answer , but better than never :P

- mods are for skyrim + dlc (standard version or legendary edition)

- incompatible with skyrim special edition ,  i think

whatever you get the dlc 1 by 1 or with legendary edition.

and i m not even sure that Osex/Osa need any dlc, i think it just need skyrim in latest version (steam or whatever .... latest version)

btw, i think moderator should add "HIATUS" on the mod.. until CEO come back :)

Thank you so much for the info :) 

How do I download the plugins?  The Wizard or the Bad Boys/Girls, etc?  I've looked on nexus and for links here.  I'd appreciate any help.

Plugins can be found in page 288.

Just click on the last part of that sentence and it's a direct download just remember that those are still WIP so some parts are missing.

Ok, the mod just gave up on me. Few weeks back it was working fine, I haven't even touched the game since then and now I can't see OSEX in OSA's library. I even reinstalled it, I checked if purity mode was off (it was) and it's still not working. Any ideas?

Maybe try a clean save.  Uninstall everything Osex related, load up a save, and then save again, run a save/script cleaner, then load and save again, then reinstall.

Hello, Everyone, I hope you're having a good day or evening.
I'm having an issue having 0sex shrinking the head of my female character's member whenever it starts, This happens when the mod/animation starts the animation...
Another side note, this only happens if the member has it sizes edit.. but with default size it doesn't trigger the issue.

I already have edited the said malegentals nif to edit but to no avail it doesn't pose any fix.

I'm having an issue having 0sex shrinking the head of my female character's member whenever it starts, This happens when the mod/animation starts the animation...

Another side note, this only happens if the member has it sizes edit.. but with default size it doesn't trigger the issue.

I already have edited the said malegentals nif to edit but to no avail it doesn't pose any fix.

I've already replied to this in the other thread, but figured I should post it here as well because this issue is brought up from time to time.

About problems with the schlong scale:

0SA/0Sex uses an old method of bone scaling (NetImmerse) to resize the schlong to fit the animations. That one is outdated and conflicts with the most recent and updated method (NiOverride), which is also the one used in the RaceMenu plugin to edit SOS bone scales.

When you try to apply NetImmerse scales on a bone that has already been modified by NiOverride, two things can happen: either the NiOverride scale gets deleted and only the NetImmerse one prevails, or the NetImmerse and NiOverride conflict while trying to be applied at the same time and the scale bugs out, causing distorted/huge/weird-looking schlongs.

Sounds like you get the second option, and that is why it looks weird. The only way to fix it would be to either not edit the bone scales and leave 0Sex apply its default size (which means you lose your edits but the anims should match pretty good), or to use the option in the 0SA menu to disable SOS scaling and keep your custom RaceMenu scales (which lets you keep your edits but may cause alignment issues).

I've already replied to this in the other thread, but figured I should post it here as well because this issue is brought up from time to time.

About problems with the schlong scale:

0SA/0Sex uses an old method of bone scaling (NetImmerse) to resize the schlong to fit the animations. That one is outdated and conflicts with the most recent and updated method (NiOverride), which is also the one used in the RaceMenu plugin to edit SOS bone scales.

When you try to apply NetImmerse scales on a bone that has already been modified by NiOverride, two things can happen: either the NiOverride scale gets deleted and only the NetImmerse one prevails, or the NetImmerse and NiOverride conflict while trying to be applied at the same time and the scale bugs out, causing distorted/huge/weird-looking schlongs.

Sounds like you get the second option, and that is why it looks weird. The only way to fix it would be to either not edit the bone scales and leave 0Sex apply its default size (which means you lose your edits but the anims should match pretty good), or to use the option in the 0SA menu to disable SOS scaling and keep your custom RaceMenu scales (which lets you keep your edits but may cause alignment issues).

I've replied to the other thread about your post and I do apologize if the issue has been brought up sometime ago though I do appreciate the reply!