OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Try to hit "+" key (keypad section) while aiming one of the actors. You will have options to strip him/her. Process as same with other actor to strip him/her.

With any of them should have an option to interract and choose to be spectator. And now you can choose their actions.

awesome. but does osex interefere with sexlab in any way? the first time downloading it i remembered that osa/osex had somehow had animations that interfered with eachotehr/overwrote eachother upon installation.

No afaik.  I've had both of them installed while I was testing out SexLabs (Had 0Sex first).

Of course, I was testing out Sexlabs, not actively playing the game with both of them on.

But, as both of them do different things and control differently, there shouldn't be a problem.  It's just often better on your animation limit to just pick one or the other.

Hello all, I've been trying to run osex today and have run into some problems. I couldn't get script extender to launch skyrim without it crashing immediately, and after messing around with mod organizer i decided to reinstall mod organizer and go through the setup again. However, after following the directions the game still doesn't work. I redownloaded papyrusutil after setting up the overwrite FNIS output but still no luck. This was my error code:

DEBUG (13:06:56.0040): add mod file C:\Users\Connor\Downloads\Mod Organizer v1_3_11-1334-1-3-11 (1)\ModOrganizer\overwrite\meshes\actors\character\characters\defaultmale.hkx (meshes\actors\character\characters\defaultmale.hkx)
DEBUG (13:06:56.0040): move (ex) B:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\defaultmale.hkx to B:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\characters\defaultmale.hkx - 1 (183)
DEBUG (13:06:56.0041): using path from previous deletion: B:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx
DEBUG (13:06:56.0095): remove mod file B:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\0_master.hkx
ERROR (13:06:56.0095): not a mod directory: B:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx
DEBUG (13:06:56.0096): move (ex) B:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\0_master.hkx to B:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx - 1 (203)
DEBUG (13:06:56.0098): findfirstfileex B:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx: 0_master.hkx (20)
DEBUG (13:06:56.0099): remove mod file B:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\DummyStart.txt
INFO (13:06:56.0099): deleting B:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\DummyStart.txt -> C:\Users\Connor\Downloads\Mod Organizer v1_3_11-1334-1-3-11 (1)\ModOrganizer\overwrite\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\DummyStart.txt
DEBUG (13:06:56.0107): add mod file C:\Users\Connor\Downloads\Mod Organizer v1_3_11-1334-1-3-11 (1)\ModOrganizer\overwrite\\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.txt (meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.txt)

this was after i downloaded papyrus util again. Is there anything I should do? Should I verify the game cache and then reinstall mod organizer again? I can't even play skyrim normally now. I also went to the overwrite folder in my mod organizer folder, but the meshes folder isn't even there. 

I'm n not sure to understand correctly the question, but I can control actions of both actors depending the situation.

Some situation allows both actor to act, some situation allow only one actor to act.

what i meant was that before, you could only really control a scene (as far as i've noticed) if the player character was involved. I was wondering if now you could control the sex scene between 2 npc's with no playe rcharacter involvement.

And another side question, can i have both sexlab and osa/osex installed at the same time? or do they interfere with eachother?

Try to hit "+" key (keypad section) while aiming one of the actors. You will have options to strip him/her. Process as same with other actor to strip him/her.

With any of them should have an option to interract and choose to be spectator. And now you can choose their actions.

this is a bit confusing. how do u make taht osex menu pop up when u spectate as PC, everytime i start an animation between 2 npc's the OSA menu is there but the osex menu refuses to show up so they cant even advance to the next stage of the scene, they just stand their holding eachother LOL.

XPMSE is too script heavy imo.  But that makes sense about the nosejobs. I LOLD that by the way! Good one!

All you need is to have the skeleton from the meshes folder. Install XPMSE and either delet the esp or just don't activate it.

I'm n not sure to understand correctly the question, but I can control actions of both actors depending the situation.

Some situation allows both actor to act, some situation allow only one actor to act.

what i meant was that before, you could only really control a scene (as far as i've noticed) if the player character was involved. I was wondering if now you could control the sex scene between 2 npc's with no playe rcharacter involvement.

And another side question, can i have both sexlab and osa/osex installed at the same time? or do they interfere with eachother?

awesome. but does osex interefere with sexlab in any way? the first time downloading it i remembered that osa/osex had somehow had animations that interfered with eachotehr/overwrote eachother upon installation.

Sexlab and OSA are two completely different mods and function perfectly beside each other.

The mod doesn't work, and I am not the first one with this experience! I am tired to repeat, that all (!) mods from Nexus and Lovers Lab work very well, but this one not!

Greetings

Read the instructions. Download the requirements. Run the mod. It most definitely works.

Hello all, I've been trying to run osex today and have run into some problems. I couldn't get script extender to launch skyrim without it crashing immediately, and after messing around with mod organizer i decided to reinstall mod organizer and go through the setup again. However, after following the directions the game still doesn't work. I redownloaded papyrusutil after setting up the overwrite FNIS output but still no luck. This was my error code:

DEBUG (13:06:56.0040): add mod file C:\Users\Connor\Downloads\Mod Organizer v1_3_11-1334-1-3-11 (1)\ModOrganizer\overwrite\meshes\actors\character\characters\defaultmale.hkx (meshes\actors\character\characters\defaultmale.hkx)

DEBUG (13:06:56.0040): move (ex) B:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\defaultmale.hkx to B:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\characters\defaultmale.hkx - 1 (183)

DEBUG (13:06:56.0041): using path from previous deletion: B:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx

DEBUG (13:06:56.0095): remove mod file B:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\0_master.hkx

ERROR (13:06:56.0095): not a mod directory: B:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx

DEBUG (13:06:56.0096): move (ex) B:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\0_master.hkx to B:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx - 1 (203)

DEBUG (13:06:56.0098): findfirstfileex B:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx: 0_master.hkx (20)

DEBUG (13:06:56.0099): remove mod file B:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\DummyStart.txt

INFO (13:06:56.0099): deleting B:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\DummyStart.txt -> C:\Users\Connor\Downloads\Mod Organizer v1_3_11-1334-1-3-11 (1)\ModOrganizer\overwrite\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\DummyStart.txt

DEBUG (13:06:56.0107): add mod file C:\Users\Connor\Downloads\Mod Organizer v1_3_11-1334-1-3-11 (1)\ModOrganizer\overwrite\\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.txt (meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.txt)

this was after i downloaded papyrus util again. Is there anything I should do? Should I verify the game cache and then reinstall mod organizer again? I can't even play skyrim normally now. I also went to the overwrite folder in my mod organizer folder, but the meshes folder isn't even there. 

Did you fun FNIS? Sounds like either that is your problem or you are missing master from something.

Hi. I'm having a problem with osex where the game functions fine but the second i try to undress any male characters, the game crashes. What should I do?

Do you have the required skeletons, and all the other stuff? Read the instructions on the first page, I think you are missing some stuff.

Ilene, on 20 Feb 2017 - 1:21 PM, said:snapback.png

The mod doesn't work, and I am not the first one with this experience!

You mean there is more than one idiot?

Perhaps and parhaps you are one of them!

Ilene, on 20 Feb 2017 - 1:21 PM, said:snapback.png

The mod doesn't work, and I am not the first one with this experience!

You mean there is more than one idiot?

Perhaps and perhaps you are one of them!

I recently upgraded to 1.09 but when I use the mod, it doesn't have the 1.09 features.  When I use the mod's in-game menu, it says I'm using 1.08.  However, Mod Organizer says everything is 1.09.  I'm talking OSA, OSex, and the three new plugins (BB, BG and Dual Wield).  Anyone else ever experienced that issue?

All my testing is via new games.

I recently upgraded to 1.09 but when I use the mod, it doesn't have the 1.09 features.  When I use the mod's in-game menu, it says I'm using 1.08.  However, Mod Organizer says everything is 1.09.  I'm talking OSA, OSex, and the three new plugins (BB, BG and Dual Wield).  Anyone else ever experienced that issue?

The mod ingame saying 1.084 is normal. The new plugins can be hard to notice at first.

Have you tried looking for them as noted here:

Bad Boys of Skyrim is reached from the kneeling blowjob

Duel Wield is reached from the More affectionate Standing scene (Wuvvy)

Bad Girls of Skyrim is reached from the missionary shortcut from standing reverses, has a few connectors

Wizard Sex is reached from Standing Adore (Apart) The first scene

Otherwise, have you uninstalled previous versions and made a hardsave before you upgraded?

The mod ingame saying 1.084 is normal. The new plugins can be hard to notice at first.

Have you tried looking for them as noted here:

Bad Boys of Skyrim is reached from the kneeling blowjob

Duel Wield is reached from the More affectionate Standing scene (Wuvvy)

Bad Girls of Skyrim is reached from the missionary shortcut from standing reverses, has a few connectors

Wizard Sex is reached from Standing Adore (Apart) The first scene

Otherwise, have you uninstalled previous versions and made a hardsave before you upgraded?

Where do I even get version 1.09? I'm confused

Can Anybody help me out with Installing the Plugins?

I`m new to all this Mod Stuff and i am not really experienced with this .rar data things^^

I did download and extract it with WinRar but i honestly got no idea how to continue.

No offence mate, but if you are that green this probably isn't the best place. Check some beginners tutorials for modding.

Yes, I uninstalled previous versions.  I don't see new icons when in those positions.  Can someone take a screenshot for me please?

What do you want a screenshot of? The Icons?

Can Anybody help me out with Installing the Plugins?

I`m new to all this Mod Stuff and i am not really experienced with this .rar data things^^

I did download and extract it with WinRar but i honestly got no idea how to continue.

No offence mate, but if you are that green this probably isn't the best place. Check some beginners tutorials for modding.

Yes, I uninstalled previous versions.  I don't see new icons when in those positions.  Can someone take a screenshot for me please?

What do you want a screenshot of? The Icons?

Yes, just some screenshots of where the area is on the screen where the icons are.  I know they're probably with the rest of the icons for the mod but I just want to see them so I can compare to make sure I'm not just overlooking it.

Yes, just some screenshots of where the area is on the screen where the icons are.  I know they're probably with the rest of the icons for the mod but I just want to see them so I can compare to make sure I'm not just overlooking it.

Here is a quick screen of the icon that initiates the dual wield plugin:

(Warning: Features fully-clothed kitty cuddling)

7499d266c2.jpg

This would be the most noticeable Icon.

Well, if thats what modding community is like, i think its not that sad i did join it that late.

Instead of just giving me a glimpse how to handle rar data sets just tellin me i shall watch some tutorials and f*ck of pretty much isnt really helpful at all.

But alright, just a matter of attidude here.

Gonna have to look for someone able to remember his first time in modding stuff then.

Thanks for nothing pal :)

Well, if thats what modding community is like, i think its not that sad i did join it that late.

Instead of just giving me a glimpse how to handle rar data sets just tellin me i shall watch some tutorials and f*ck of pretty much isnt really helpful at all.

But alright, just a matter of attidude here.

Gonna have to look for someone able to remember his first time in modding stuff then.

Thanks for nothing pal :)

Asking for help does not entitle you to be spoon-fed on how modding works.

You Question made it clear that you know very little about modding. To use a mod like OSA you need to at least understand the basics.

There are plenty of good tutorials out there that people have put a lot of effort and time into.

If people make the effort to reply to you, try to point you in the right direction and you immediately piss yourself crying, you'll have a hard time finding help.