OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

These animations looks much better than the one in the SexLab Framework,

which has a ton of clipping issues as well as some times wrong position between participants(+ wrong angled penis) .

Looking forward to the release, I just hope it is compatible with SoS, which is my favorite male mod

when it comes to adding penises, and the animation that comes with it.

How ever if it comes with the penis size I see in the examples, it's okay too :-)

I am somewhat comfused, i am guessing this is an alternative to sexlab? The features are amazing though and i really hope this framework and complimentary mods grow. Would it be easy to port sexlab addons i.e defeat/ amorous adventure/ sexlife for your framework?

which has a ton of clipping issues as well as some times wrong position between participants(+ wrong angled penis) .

Looking forward to the release, I just hope it is compatible with SoS, which is my favorite male mod

How ever if it comes with the penis size I see in the examples, it's okay too :-)

I'm glad you like them thank you! There will still be clipping. I have the advantage that I'm animating for my own bodies so it's easier for me to avoid any clipping on my own GIFS however my bodies are unp based and I can vouch that any of the popular unp based bodies will perform close to mine, other shapes will too unless they are very skinny or have very unique proportions, 100 weight players will find better success. Thighs, Breasts, Ass will have a higher chance of clipping and due to the fact that I emphasize the hands and grip, a lot clothing worn during the scene most likely will clip through as the hands are fairly close to the body. 

It works with SoS, my script accesses SoS's animation to dynamically make erections happen so it's works best with SoS installed. Once the AI is online the errection can be controlled by the program which would only be available if you have SoS's scripts and animations in your Skyrim. (The mod will be still operate without them as well)  The size you see there is the size you get by default which you can disable if you don't like it. It can handle a lot of range before it starts clipping except on the hand job / jerk off / blow job animations which is specifically why I opted to standardize it.

I am somewhat comfused, i am guessing this is an alternative to sexlab? The features are amazing though and i really hope this framework and complimentary mods grow. Would it be easy to port sexlab addons i.e defeat/ amorous adventure/ sexlife for your framework?

Sticking this section in the OP as it seems to be coming up alot

Yes it's a framework on it's own but I wouldn't recommend anyone consider switching at this point unless it vastly synergizes with their mod design. The framework is not easy to use, it takes practice and memorization, if a mod wanted to be accessible to the playerbase they will frustrate a fair amount of their users. It's not for everyone or those with short patience. You basically have to read a short manual to get your feet on the ground unless you are very fast learner / experimenter. The price of control in the scenes. It's oriented more towards someone enthusiastic about interaction in virtual sex in Skyrm and nothing more really.

Basically it will not break Sexlab in any way if you run them both. Take a custom follower with quest chain and an author envisioning you could achieve a romantic scene near the end of the quest chain like in Dragon Age. I think my framework would lend itself better because the seamless animations would give a more rewarding scene and intimate feeling with the follower. It also has the benefit that they wouldn't have to masterfile my mod to trigger it and they could script the sex to only happen if my mod was installed and if not use some PG13 fade to black etc. The fact that it is installed would enhance the chance that the user knows how to operate 0Sex and is OK with sex being displayed. The benefit in this specific situation would increase further if I get SexDentity online as it would give the NPC personality in interaction.

It might be best to just think of it as something new to try as it feels very different using it, and it can be very player driven existing for the RPer who in their playthrough decides the scene would make sense and initiates it themselves. Screen archery and web cam model replacer as well. 

It's very open though in terms of growth. it could be anything in time, most likely it's just a fun thing to try as the Skyrim era winds down and some new systems to think about and find ways to set up for the future. As I said if FO4 winds up having the mod assets needed to pull off something like this I will try to transplant what I have learned in terms of designing the various systems, and coding to move into the future so it could be considered a stepping stone or a primer as well.

The animations however mine require a different setup to promote the seamless qualities so it would limit animation assets to only animations designed with this in mind which are all currently consensual / romance based so it would shut out a lot of mods from having much to do in my framework currently.

will be gorgeous mod!!! :lol: nice animations btw great work ,but will be compatibility with SAM or SOS only?and if you can share it this size parameters on schlong i mean something look like photo on racemenu,I know, I asked you soon in another topic about size :P, but fuck I tried to set racemenu but something was going right :(  :lol: same torment.

Holy shiiiiit.

Christmas came early this year.

Always when you least expect it - some magnificent bastard pops up and delivers something like this.

important edit: skimmed through your tutorials. You are the new definition of the term "commitment".

Cool !

Maybe you like the idea of a bathing animation (for couple) just an idea. :)

I want to clean up all my companions :)

I myself did this animation for Oblivion, but the body in the Skyrim much doubles over at the same ported animation ( ).

I'm glad you like them thank you! There will still be clipping. I have the advantage that I'm animating for my own bodies so it's easier for me to avoid any clipping on my own GIFS however my bodies are unp based and I can vouch that any of the popular unp based bodies will perform close to mine, other shapes will too unless they are very skinny or have very unique proportions, 100 weight players will find better success. Thighs, Breasts, Ass will have a higher chance of clipping and due to the fact that I emphasize the hands and grip, a lot clothing worn during the scene most likely will clip through as the hands are fairly close to the body. 

It works with SoS, my script accesses SoS's animation to dynamically make erections happen so it's works best with SoS installed. Once the AI is online the errection can be controlled by the program which would only be available if you have SoS's scripts and animations in your Skyrim. (The mod will be still operate without them as well)  The size you see there is the size you get by default which you can disable if you don't like it. It can handle a lot of range before it starts clipping except on the hand job / jerk off / blow job animations which is specifically why I opted to standardize it.

Sticking this section in the OP as it seems to be coming up alot

Yes it's a framework on it's own but I wouldn't recommend anyone consider switching at this point unless it vastly synergizes with their mod design. The framework is not easy to use, it takes practice and memorization, if a mod wanted to be accessible to the playerbase they will frustrate a fair amount of their users. It's not for everyone or those with short patience. You basically have to read a short manual to get your feet on the ground unless you are very fast learner / experimenter. The price of control in the scenes. It's oriented more towards someone enthusiastic about interaction in virtual sex in Skyrm and nothing more really.

Basically it will not break Sexlab in any way if you run them both. Take a custom follower with quest chain and an author envisioning you could achieve a romantic scene near the end of the quest chain like in Dragon Age. I think my framework would lend itself better because the seamless animations would give a more rewarding scene and intimate feeling with the follower. It also has the benefit that they wouldn't have to masterfile my mod to trigger it and they could script the sex to only happen if my mod was installed and if not use some PG13 fade to black etc. The fact that it is installed would enhance the chance that the user knows how to operate 0Sex and is OK with sex being displayed. The benefit in this specific situation would increase further if I get SexDentity online as it would give the NPC personality in interaction.

It might be best to just think of it as something new to try as it feels very different using it, and it can be very player driven existing for the RPer who in their playthrough decides the scene would make sense and initiates it themselves. Screen archery and web cam model replacer as well. 

It's very open though in terms of growth. it could be anything in time, most likely it's just a fun thing to try as the Skyrim era winds down and some new systems to think about and find ways to set up for the future. As I said if FO4 winds up having the mod assets needed to pull off something like this I will try to transplant what I have learned in terms of designing the various systems, and coding to move into the future so it could be considered a stepping stone or a primer as well.

The animations however mine require a different setup to promote the seamless qualities so it would limit animation assets to only animations designed with this in mind which are all currently consensual / romance based so it would shut out a lot of mods from having much to do in my framework currently.

Not too worried about clipping with clothes, I like having sex naked.

You describe it as having a learning curve, I thought it was basicly start animation(not sure how you control that),

and then optional change aroun din the scenes with what ever the controls are for that.

Or did you actually manage to make simple things like that a highly scientific adventure? :-P

Thank you everyone for the nice comment and for the support!

I myself did this animation for Oblivion, but the body in the Skyrim much doubles over at the same ported animation ( ).

A nice idea, I'll consider doing something like that. If I did it would be a simple set of a few paired animations that would be based on waterfall or river bathing, thanks!

will be compatibility with SAM or SOS only?

so how is this gonna handle say sexlab and the varous other modsz like preg mods and hormones

I made a few stickies in the OP on these questions as a few people have brought them up. I'll get a racemenu pic together tonight.

This looks amazing. I'm getting into animating so I appreciate those lengthy guides!

It was fun making them and I'm happy to help hopefully there are some things in them that are helpful to you.

You describe it as having a learning curve, I thought it was basicly start animation(not sure how you control that),

and then optional change aroun din the scenes with what ever the controls are for that.

Or did you actually manage to make simple things like that a highly scientific adventure? :-P

0Sex prioritizes seamless animation and player interaction above all else, the mods already available do a great job at making sex controllable through basic key presses and has lots of great animations but I was looking for a different kind of experience. You've got the gist of it though For a normal player that wants to engage the animation themselves they will target someone hit a hot key and the animation will start. Things complicate as the actors need ways to stand up, lay down, bend over, stand straight, spread legs, shut legs, speed up, slow down, engage in random sex positions that can't really have a designated universal key etc. I use a standardized key system where the same numbers usually do the same thing everytime so a user gains insight eventually without having to open the directions up every time however that alone is a lot of memorization to expect from a player.

An example of a more outlandish position and why it needs the keys:

tumblr_nteaorKSeI1ubnr1mo7_500.gif

From here if you wanted to use the females side of the keys to control her you could...

tumblr_nteaorKSeI1ubnr1mo3_500.gif

Have her bend over. Female's Major Modifier + 6 (Universal bend Down Key) 

tumblr_nteaorKSeI1ubnr1mo5_500.jpg

Go for a ride without the male moving her body.  Female's Minor Modifier + 1   

tumblr_nteaorKSeI1ubnr1mo2_500.jpg

Feed the male actor.   Female's Minor Modifier +2  

tumblr_nteaorKSeI1ubnr1mo6_500.jpg

Hunch over and reverse grip jerk   Female's Minor Modifier +3  

tumblr_nteaorKSeI1ubnr1mo1_500.jpg

Special Grinding Dance   Female's Minor Modifier +4

DifficultInfatuatedBeardeddragon.gif

Sit Back Down.  Female Major Modifier + 4 (Universal Lower Body Key)

This one in reverse (Sorry I don't have it documented)

tumblr_nteaorKSeI1ubnr1mo4_500.jpg

The male also has his own set that make him initiate the scene, he uses his hands to guide the female down here. The Male's Major Modifier + Dpad UP (Universal Initiate Formal Sex). Although not implemented yet theoretically the Female Major Modifier + Dpad Up will make the female initiate the scene without the male moving her.

There's adjustable speed changes, keys to undress clothing, specific pieces of clothing, trigger orgasm, mini actions like a quick spank, etc. While not all of them are used in every scene there is always potential to grow the system to be more intricate by having open modifiers.

I didn't want to recreate a inferior replication of what we already have. I wanted a different kind of experience and it can be hard to use.

so the body is released there too ? or is is already available?

Sorry I keep the bodies private because they are a nightmare to use. Huge amount of custom races which can't equip any other mod's armor (Would go invisible). A majority of their equipment I use is conversions which I don't have permission for so you could only be naked and a lot of mods won't work with them out of the box due to being custom races like SoS, Dual Sheath Redux etc.  My whole system is designed around it so it works but outside of that they are really limited.  Sorry =(

I have their base shapes in 3DSmax before I split them at the waist so if you really like the shape of one of my girls I could export the body whole for you, show me a pic of which one if so. They use UNP feet, hands and neck seams so if I do unify them they will work in a standard UNP setup. They are skinned for  XPMSE 2.0+ skeleton so you might get a neck seam if you don't use a 2.0+ skeleton. Might be some potential problems as I haven't tested them like that before but it will most likely work.

Looking forward to this! Would be amazing to have this and Amorous Adventures working together, but I'll settle for the ability to trigger it manually as I doubt FoxFingers wants to remake his entire mod at this point :P

Love the animations, and your female character looks very niiiiice :P

I want it to download I can't wait where is 0sex framework skyrim files where where please kinds me I want you to start now to file give me to download I know that sexlab framework are old files for long time but 0sex framework are new files please kind me to download files I can't wait this files