What music do you listen to?

1 hour ago, worik said:

:classic_wub: Lightyears better than the original

Agreed, I really liked that too so much more that the original.

Here's another from Aerosmith.  I like the above one from leo moracchioli the best.  Those guys are great musicians, and whoever produced it is really good too.  No matter who does it, it's a great song. 

Spoiler

On 11/20/2021 at 4:53 AM, fishburger67 said:

Agreed, I really liked that too so much more that the original.

Here's another from Aerosmith.  I like the above one from leo moracchioli the best.  Those guys are great musicians, and whoever produced it is really good too.  No matter who does it, it's a great song. 

Hide contents

You beat me to it.  The later remake is good, but no Aerosmith made this song great, especially in the movie "Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band".   

12 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

Good stuff.  Here's a link for the lazy.

Hide contents

I can't like this because I'm out of likes I guess...so I'll just quote like it instead. 

Another sort of off topic question.    First, was in a mood to hear this song, so I grabbed this video and it is a pretty good one, but.... I thought I knew the NYC skyline, but in this video....were the shots of 1970s and 1980s NYC edited to remove the twin towers?   If so, is that a good or bad thing?  Having only been to La Gwar-dia, I have only seen the skyline in movies and shows.   

Edited by steelpanther24

I expect most folks know Josh Stone.  I was just reminded of her because of a CD in my care "Water for you Soul"  which has some amazing music on it.  Couldn't find any of those tracks on Youtube, but here is another.  God was not fair to the rest of us when he made Josh Stone.  She is seriously hot, sings among the best, and is pretty smart too.

Spoiler

And here she is in an inverview about the songs.

Spoiler

This one might be my sex wish too so maybe this belongs in another thread.