What music do you listen to?

All of you would enjoy this a great deal more if you loaded your videos into spoilers. While this page is relatively pristine, compare trying to load this page and the previous one. The last one takes forever and this one takes next to no time. Spoilers can help keep it that way.

Fuck me, now the Deftones are on repeat.....Seriously, HIS voice has a very very distinct sounds, no physical contact, and I still feel like I need to be alone when I listen.  That is some serious vocal chord voodoo.....

Pulling my own hair, shifting uncomfortably....real deal.  That voice, my god.....

Well I will try to wrap  my simple mind around your very BIG input and maintain a pristine environment. 

I am relatively new, and if this is polite moderation at its best.  WOW.

Really....I frankly feel like some cranky father figure just walked into the room for the sole purpose of taking a dump.  But hey.....

Just now, lotus.angel said:

Well I will try to wrap  my simple mind around your very BIG input and maintain a pristine environment. 

Really....I frankly feel like some cranky father figure just walked into the room for the sole purpose of taking a dump.  But hey.....

Believe me, if I was cranky we wouldn't be having a conversation.

6 hours ago, lotus.angel said:

Yes... if that cranky father figure was Micheal Starr of Steel Panther because....well....yea  its LL.  

20 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

Well, I live under a rock.  Until today, I never heard of "Disturbed" and the lead vocalist David Draiman.  If you, like me,  have never heard this guy sing before, give it a listen.  Thanks to @lotus.angel for sending me out to find another song I have never heard of.  This one came right after.

Reveal hidden contents

This is a big departure from Disturbed's "normal" stuff. Here is another remake they did. I hope you know the original.

Speaking of remakes, it amazes me to see one of my first favorite songs from childhood redone often and well....the amazement is both of my children discovered it on their own and played it for me saying "I can't stop listening to this" ....I almost feel like a bad mom, as they relate to this.  Not what I wanted for my kids, but every mother learns you have to embrace the heartbreak that you can't allow your children to live and not watch them suffer.  I can't protect them from the world all the time.  I CAN love them and make them unashamed of their pain....

12 minutes ago, lotus.angel said:

Speaking of remakes, it amazes me to see one of my first favorite songs from childhood redone often and well....the amazement is both of my children discovered it on their own and played it for me saying "I can't stop listening to this" ....I almost feel like a bad mom, as they relate to this.  Not what I wanted for my kids, but every mother learns you have to embrace the heartbreak that you can't allow your children to live and not watch them suffer.  I can't protect them from the world all the time.  I CAN love them and make them unashamed of their pain....

This is a great song that most of us relate to (I think).  My ex wife was raised by two loving caring parents (which I envied greatly) and SHE related to this song.  I am sure you are doing a great job with your kids.