What music do you listen to?

7 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Too many simps whining about women and it's just generally depressing.

Not just that. A lot of current country artists have never set foot in the country, let alone a farm/ranch. If they have, likely temporary. They basically string a bunch of 'country' sounding words together and call it a day. Or, their music sounds just like everything else (kind of like a lot of pop/top 40). 

Although I grew up on country (and gospel...), I only have a few in my list (also basically involving women in some form). Since on the subject, I'll share one. Please don't listen if your ears will bleed. Haha

Otherwise, the closest I get to country is folk. 

21 minutes ago, dbagain said:

They've just cancelled the Wembley show ten days before it was due to go ahead..

Oof... I know how you feel. Even before all this shit, I went to a festival where Rob Zombie was supposed to be the headliner with Manson before him. One week before, he cancelled, due to "unforseen circumstances". Manson ended up being the headliner of the day with The Cult taking his place. And yet, the day before, Disturbed still played even though the singer was still recovering from damaged vocal cords (although the cancelled a prior show in Regina).

On 12/2/2021 at 7:14 PM, EvalovesEP said:

Face Mask Sticker by Emoji

> Why? What's wrong with my country? ;)

Second best to Christopher Walken (who is a fucking GOD at his craft) is the cast dying laughing.  

These guys deserve a nod.....maybe they have been posted, but if so, I missed it.  These guys take me back quite a bit.  I have been meaning to post it, have had the link and want to post before I forget.

One more nod to my youth and just how fucking old I am

Still being remade and Peter Murphy (lead singer) is still a badass

Edited by lotus.angel
11 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Here is another oldie, not sure if this belongs here or in the worst column

OMG where did you find that picture of my adoptive mom?  I am ssoo impressed with your internet research abilities!  How did you find her captured so perfectly when she was expressing her affection.  Wow, amazing!  LOL ...yes that was dark and funny.  :D

9 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I listed to Nirvana a lot in my early days.

Now I only hear this guy in my head instead:

If I could give 100 thumbs up I would.  I couldn't post because it makes me too fucking sad.  I am talking about the original.  

Edited by lotus.angel
11 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

And the boys from my town

heartbreaking...still...he was too beautiful for this world...and Courtney Love is a sick bitch who was truly under the impression they were the modern Sid and Nancy (sex pistols)..