What music do you listen to?

I am morally outraged this classic has been overlooked ?.  I  am a mom, so that makes posting this OK :D

Edited by lotus.angel

SOUTHPARK....

Duuuuude....

comedy central....you have lots of seasons to catch up on...to say the least.  It about that time of year for:

GET FESTIVE ALREADY!

1 hour ago, lotus.angel said:

SOUTHPARK....

Duuuuude....

comedy central....you have lots of seasons to catch up on...to say the least.  It about that time of year for:

Jeez lotus the angel, you know me well enough to know that I don't currently have much time for TV.  Maybe I should make some.

Ok, I posted this before, but I was just listening to some of my favorite tunes, and was thinking that Bon Jovi beat bands like Rage Against the Machine and Radiohead (one of my favorite bands of all time) in the "rock and roll" Hall of Fame.  I guess having musical "voice" that literally screams or cries anything too emotional doesn't sell enough mainstream music.  Thom Yorke's voice (and lyrics) become MORE relevant with time....I figure it wouldn't hurt to post it again, cause this has lyrics...."I can't help the feeling i could blow through the ceiling if i just turn and run" - gets me every damned time.  So I am posting a version with lyrics and a live version... Thom's face is so expressive and because, while watching this during another of my sleepless nights, I realized that (if you watch the video in it's entirety), the way Thom snaps out of it at the end, and makes some deflective comment followed by sarcasm....well it says a lot too.  Really how else does one deal with the small moments in time where life forces us to die inside a little.   I'd apologize for the duplicate posts again, but, I won't and shouldn't.

3 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

Cool thing about that song, is that is a Creative Commons No Cost License, which means I got to use it as a song for my upcoming FO4 radio mod. 

Still really into this song. Reminds me of some really good raves.

3 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

and not to leave out all those young ones  (btw, if you go past the 5:03 mark, YOU SHOULD NOT BE ON THIS WEBSITE!)

Hide contents

Santana wins. imo.