What music do you listen to?

On 11/17/2020 at 11:55 AM, Sandatharius said:

You listen to Johnny Cash and you don't like Country? ? Personally, I cannot stand Cash. Or Country. Just my opinion.  :)

While Cash had country leanings I consider him more folk/blues, at least the songs I like. I don't all of it but there a few songs I couldn't imagine not having on my playlist.

4 hours ago, Ashal said:

music

I got a kick from that Modest Mouse song - reminded me of the Talking Heads for some reason. My 'high school days' were mid-70's so I was on the cusp of 60's hippie music being left behind for 'big rock', 'early metal', and eventually 'big hair'. Even all that got recycled into oblivion till Grunge was born. Punk/New Wave could be fun occasionally. Luckily I also had some of the best Movie composers working magic.

Just looked up Modest Mouse - wiki, and checked a few more songs. Better late than never. Stopped watching MTV in the mid '80's and can blame the local stations for not playing their music.

On 11/23/2020 at 7:58 AM, landess said:

I got a kick from that Modest Mouse song - reminded me of the Talking Heads for some reason. My 'high school days' were mid-70's so I was on the cusp of 60's hippie music being left behind for 'big rock', 'early metal', and eventually 'big hair'. Even all that got recycled into oblivion till Grunge was born. Punk/New Wave could be fun occasionally. Luckily I also had some of the best Movie composers working magic.

Just looked up Modest Mouse - wiki, and checked a few more songs. Better late than never. Stopped watching MTV in the mid '80's and can blame the local stations for not playing their music.

If I've made somebody else enjoy Modest Mouse, my job in life is done. There's something to love in pretty much any of their albums.