What music do you listen to?

• 2 weeks later...

Today I discovered a band I never even heard of before, and I love the sound.

The lyrics too, more daring songwriter stuff like this, Morrissey, Mountain Goats and so on is always a welcome bonus. Mostly I only care about the voice / sound though. And this is so fucking great:

• 1 month later...
Guest Kavasiki

Nearly everything produced by Hideki Naganuma!

I listen to up-beat, positive and heavy ryhthm music that just works with pretty much everything and puts a smile on my face, every damn time!

https://soundcloud.com/hideki-naganuma/hideki-naganuma-remixed-by-richard-jacques-let-mom-sleep-all-star-move-gum-mix

He is most known for his music for the animated series "Air Gear" and the video game franchise "Jet Set Radio)

I listen to everything. I love all genres - classical, 20' - now, classic rock, classic metal, world music, and more. Right now I'm in a Johnny Cash phase.

[...]

LOL @ the Hitler one xD

I counter with:

Snip: [Hitler remixes]

I can't stop laughing!!! :lol:

I don't really listen to a specific genre of music, but my favourite band is definately Green Day. I've been listening too them for ages because mum listened too them when I was younger. I also like Marilyn Manson, but also like stuff like Electronica and some good old Weeb shit. Idk, it's weird.

Electro Swing? Oh god please nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-162794-0-07258200-1491583872_thumb.gif

Seriously, anything with the words Swing or Jazz in it has to stay clear of electro shit or it's just no good.

Modern electronic music can go fuck itself so very very much.

If I'm in the mood for Jazz I want bands with real heart and playful improvisations (so no boring best of 40s mixtape), and most importantly with real instruments, not something some asshole could as well have cobbled together at a computer.

Anyway, don't wanna be a party pooper so here's something I like that you can shit on in return. :P

I'm more into Heavy Metal than any other genre... Iron Maiden and WASP are two of my favorites. I've seen them both live more times than I can remember... but I cant leave Judas Priest or Ronnie James Dio out of that group... the best show I ever seen was Dio and Judas Priest was a close second!!!

Now to the opposite end of the spectrum... I must admit, I'm a Techno junkie as well... The Prodigy and Scooter are on the top of that list.

And now lets top it off with some good ol' Jazz, some Rhythm and Blues and just a tad bit of some Classical to close it off ( An ex of mine played the piano... Mozart and Beethoven were her specialty, I use to listen to her play for hours at a time).

I'm more into Heavy Metal than any other genre... Iron Maiden and WASP are two of my favorites. I've seen them both live more times than I can remember... but I cant leave Judas Priest or Ronnie James Dio out of that group... the best show I ever seen was Dio and Judas Priest was a close second!!!

Now to the opposite end of the spectrum... I must admit, I'm a Techno junkie as well... The Prodigy and Scooter are on the top of that list.

And now lets top it off with some good ol' Jazz, some Rhythm and Blues and just a tad bit of some Classical to close it off ( An ex of mine played the piano... Mozart and Beethoven were her specialty, I use to listen to her play for hours at a time).

Here is a good one.