What music do you listen to?

Lots of good music in this thread. I listen to a broad variety, but melodic types of metal are my go-to. Lately I have been playing WW2 strategy games, which means I've been listening to a lot of martial industrial, which makes excellent ambience for that genre.

And since metal is my first love, I will throw one of those in here, as well.

cowabunga

I am little confused. Have you done this or do you only use other artists songs and then make a mix based on that?

The reason I ask because I'm doing my own music as well. Styles varies, but mostly it's anything from just simple Ambient to more EDM, TRAP, Dub, Metal, etc etc.

I like quite a lot of different types of music but mostly rock.

A few of my faves are

Van Halen

Bon Jovi

Gary Moore

Tyketto (earlier stuff with Danny Vaughan)

Eagles

Civil Wars

Walk Off The Earth (seen them live twice and they are awesome)

Mel Parsons

Imagine Dragons

OneRepublic

Ed Sheeran

Christina Perri

Fall Out Boy

Lower Than Atlantis

Lawson

Indeed, she's a goddess.  :heart:

There are 2 types of people that piss me off in the comments sections of her newer videos btw.

Group 1 are the yokels that just start yelling "GIMME BOOBIES!!!" without actually realizing that she got mad talent accompanying her good looks.

Group 2 are the buzzkills that hate boobies for some inexplicable reason or are so offended by group 1 that they feel the need to tell her that she "doesn't need to show cleavage" and that they "can't take her seriously that way". Actually I hate that group even more and I wish them all bowel cancer.

I can enjoy taking in the sights and still take her seriously. It's really easy, just see her as a human being that happens to be much hotter than you and has way more talent and isn't afraid to show it.

But no, these wanna be white knights and princess saving girls are going back to slut shaming 101 instead. Final stage bowel cancer, I swear!

rant over  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

cowabunga

I am little confused. Have you done this or do you only use other artists songs and then make a mix based on that?

The reason I ask because I'm doing my own music as well. Styles varies, but mostly it's anything from just simple Ambient to more EDM, TRAP, Dub, Metal, etc etc.

I just took some songs and mixed together in one video

I'm not good at making own songs atm

Err'thing! :P Punk, Ska, Metal, Grunge, Industrial, Rap, Classical, Pop, every genre has SOMETHING good. Well.... maybe not country. I've never been much for country... especially this new 'pop' country stuff.

Current infatuation on my playlist:

I love the music that makes me 'feel'. It can be everything (Except Reggaeton... I really don´t like it.)

The most time i hear music is when i write (Fanfiction, personal stories, etc.) And i can really hear the same song multiple times if is the one who give my muse life.

We could say that i don´t have a specific favorite style of music. 

my musical taste can be compared to a ramdom kid at the mall choosing ramdom things.

My first preference is Folk Metal, ofcourse... i don't know why, but the loudness and rythm calms my mind.

But sometimes, i get really ramdom.

And then i enjoy things like this:

I love minimal/electro music the most. The more it twists my mind the better. when you listen to it for a while and you start to feel a little bit like you're on drugs and it drags you somewhere else, that's so fucking awesome.

But i also like 60s, 70s rock, soundtracks, other electronic music and sometimes aggressive metal.

• 3 weeks later...

My musical taste literally has no limits, and I mean that. But here, these two have been on my mind tonight.

Been drinking to some friends that didn't make it. 

Anyway, here's some more good shit if you want it. If you just came for what I'm listening to now, feck off!

That's all folks! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JwHr0FcxT4

Today i went to an electronic music party with masks, it was brutal, at the end of the night they put this song that i had forgotten a few years ago ... now i do not get it out of head :dodgy:

[video=Your name]