What music do you listen to?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey there . I'm Pete from the maple leaf country . I'm older so i kinda like all types of music , but i tend to lean towards thrash metal . Stuff like Gladyss Patches or Snot , although their not around anymore .  R.I.P. James and pooch Dobbs . 

What i do love to do is put on older HaleStorm while i'm cooking or doing dishes and turn it up til the windows rattle :)

Guest MonsterFish

EDM, Electronic, House, Chillstep. I'll listen to some dubstep if it sounds good, but most dubstep to my ears, doesn't.

Right now I can't stop listening to Case & Point, Rob Gasser, Overwerk and Stan SB.

(Yeah those 2 are on the same playlist)

Every now and then I'll go 'old skool' and listen to some early Linkin Park, Dead By Sunrise, Dream Theater or Porcupine Tree. My taste in music has vastly changed since then but I still love PT <3. Also like 75% of the internet I like Pendulum.

i can listen all kind of music (yes all, even if i very not like classic or opera, but i still can listen this). my sort of preference go to hip-hop (old one, not shitty recent style) and all pop style (j-pop, K-pop, pop, pop-rock,etc..)

actually i ear "young jeezy" and "i luv it" , its hip hop - rap , but still cool :)

Bottom-Low Hip-Hop, the basement shiz. Anything,hip-hop related,where a DJ is scratching and blending. Love it, freestlye rap, underground shit. In addition i enjoy some US rock/soft rock, like Pink Floyd, Huey Lewis, and Black Betty by Ram Jam. The Pertenders.. Back on the chain gang.