What music do you listen to?

As if it wouldn't be kinda obvious from the Avatar alone but I do listen to all kinds of music tbh, but rap is and will always be what makes me, me.

Hip Hop and Rap - Yeah - that's where my heart's at

Usually I'd be posting Immortal Techniques Evergreen 'The Revolutionary Vol.1/2' but I'ma give you something different.

Here, have some oldschool German Dancehall/Reggae ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYK-NfOo7b4

Since I have your attention, one of the Seeed guys did a few things Solo and they're hype as shit aswell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdtLCfEcPL4

EDIT: It's THE most accessible export we have in Germany ( apart from beer/SchnitzelTech ) but they even got a few Tracks with english vocals, check em out of you like their sound :3

Recently I've been listening to a lot of The Mothers Of Invention.

Well, I listened sometimes but I thought that the Frank Zappa's band had not even a name.

Recently I've been listening to a lot of The Mothers Of Invention.

Well, I listened sometimes but I thought that the Frank Zappa's band had not even a name.

The mothers was Frank's early stuff, he joined them when they were called "The Soul Giants", and convinced them to play his music. They changed their name to simple "The Mothers" and had to change their name again when they got a record deal, because the record company didn't want them to use "The Mothers", because it meant Motherfucker, but in Jazz circles, a Motherfucker was a highly skilled musician, so out of necessity, they added "Of Invention".

In 69, he disbanded the Mothers, but reformed them soon after with a completely different lineup, then after he was pushed off the stage, and was badly injured in 71, the band pretty much left to work on other stuff, so after that it simply became "Frank Zappa", and the band was basically a revolving door of musicians.

I thought we could have a litte chitchat about music. :)

What music do you listen to? Is there a specific genre you prefer or do you rather listen everything all over the place? Since when do you listen to the music you listen to now?

Is music important for you?

Do you have special occasions in which you listen to special music?

Well, that's everything that comes to my mind so far. :D

I absolutely prefer Heavy Metal, namely the extreme subgenres Black and Death Metal with a ~90% focus on Black Metal. I listen to Black Metal since... approximately 7 years or so and since then it has become quite my everyday music. I can listen to it in every occasion, be it playing video games, washing or trying to sleep. :) I like other music too, like some medieval rock/metal, (dark) ambient, soundtracks, classical music and sometimes experimental or avantgarde, but I don't listen to them that frequently.

All kinds.From Jimi Hendriks to Fleetwood Mac, to Garth Brooks to Classical.

I 've got friends in low places.

Thunder only happens when it s raining.

All along the watch tower

and so on and so forth.

just recently discovered some Mongolian folk music...

mixed with some metal:

Yes, Tengger Cavalry are absolutely amazing. I actually didn't think there would be anyone here who listens to them besides me, haha.

most people like intense explosive music

when they go running--not fuckin me.

I listen to some fallout kind of music when i go 

running but when i sprint for my fastest lap

i play prowrestler's theme music, like Okada's

from njpw or AJ Styles