What music do you listen to?

Steeping into say hi,  Got some   free time.   PSE  Artists 

Delayed  Arivel To Three Day's.  

top off There's  34 New K-Pop  coming out this Year No names yet but mostly highly anticipated To Musical Entertainment / Hollywood/ TV show s Seen Some Broadyway Musical Not that we be doing Handling  All  Them Here I'd end up like Jack  Nicalson In The end of the shining in one of these Old strange photos Here.

21 hours ago, Ramses said:

Wow....just.......wow.      Any person in that guys congregation who is under the age of 45 should burn in hell for letting them make this thing.      Even in the 90s, this was.....just...... deaf ...... i am at a loss of words.   Now I need to seek shelter.

On 1/26/2022 at 6:51 PM, Ramses said:

Anything but this.

I only listened to about 30 sec somewhere in the middle, but I actually thought it was hilarious. Cringey, but hilarious.

For mine, I was introduced to these guys like.... 12-13 years ago, maybe. I found an amv using the song, so at least there's something to watch while listening. 

I went to Spring Branch High School with these guys.  Summer of 1984 we went on a road trip to see them play at CBGBs in New York.  The skinhead in the red plaid shirt is me.  The guy with the blonde mohawk was my best friend Max.  The hardcore scene in Houston back in the early 80's was the hardest in the country.  Good times.