On 5/5/2020 at 9:40 PM, Delzaron said:

It's because TID include a SKSE script (i was an attemp to make the mod more stable). just delete it before installation.

Thanks a lot! It worked. I couldn't have done it without you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello here
I have a bug (and didn't get the courage to read all 102 pages to see if someone else had it too :/) i haven't begin the mod but when i explore a cave with falmer and chaurus (and also a skeever) there were all non hostile to me despite having no dialogue possibilities. I don't know if it because of a broken script or if it is bind to another mod like Kyne Blessing since even the skeever is friendly (my character is infested with spider eggs)

Any ideas of how to make falmer hostile to me again ? 

A link from my adult mod (no problem before) : https://hostpic.xyz/image/KVXXz

I have post this before but I still have a problem with one of the quest.

The quest name is EXTEND IBN INFLUENCE : FIRST MISSION , where I have to talk to the falmer named Tzark. But I can't interact with the falmer, or any falmer in that manner. Need help.

My mod list just in case:~

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
ImCh.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
Botox.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
immersivemerchants.esp
Civil War Aftermath.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp
Legendary Skyrim Crossbows.esp
ArcheryDummyXP.esp
ZIA_Complete Pack.esp
Tougher Traps.esp
SexyBanditCaptives.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Immersive Encounters.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
TBOS.esp
SorlisBalarnTreasure.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Dovahkiins_Infamy.esp
Being A Guard.esp
Afterlife.esp
Bandit_Honeypot.esp
NewArmoury.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
BDHagravenReplacer.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
No OGA for females.esp
Bijin AIO.esp
All_Housecarls.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
FISS.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
LIAT - Sounds.esp
Triumph - New Old Attributes of Races.esp
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
DIVERSE SKYRIM -Nord Stormcloaks Only.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
Animal_SOS.esp
Apropos.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
ArmorPerkHelmetRemover.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
BodySlotsMCM.esp
Brows.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
LIAT - NPCs.esp
Ciceriareplacor.esp
CommunityOverlays1_0T30.esp
Critical Hit.esp
CumMesh.esp
SkyUI.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
dc-mana-tanks-000.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
DietBasedButt.esp
Dragon_HDT.esp
DragonCombatDialogue.esp
DrSKnapsacks.esp
DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
HearthfireMultiKid.esp
SLDragons.esp
More to Say.esp
katria.esp
Serana.esp
Marriable Serana.esp
Equipping Overhaul.esp
Extended UI.esp
ExtraPocket.esp
FNIS.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
Footprints.esp
Ghosu - Project Flintlock.esp
Giants.esp
Grimy Utilities Interface.esp
Haunting & Mourning.esp
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
Immersive Speechcraft.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
JS Barenziah - Johnskyrim.esp
KomAnimObjectsSBT.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
Marriable Serana HF.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
MovementSpeedsFixed.esp
NB-Scars.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
PJOutfits.esp
Player Blink Fix.esp
Racemenu Wireframes.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCOS.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Saeri_AetherialCrown.esp
sandboxcylinderheight.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Sensible Naked Comments.esp
Use Special Markers.esp
yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SexLabWerewolves.esp
SexyBanditCaptives_KSHair.esp
SFO_SkinFeatureOverlays.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
SLNaughtyCourier.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Tainted_Blood.esp
TissHeadTrack.esp
Training_Overhaul_V2.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
UltimateCombatSekiro.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
vAutosaveManager.esp
VioLens.esp
VOBS.esp
WetFunction.esp
WRF_by_RolandSir_TAWUTD_DG.esp
XPMSE.esp
ZaZHDTWorkshop.esp
Female Mannequins.esp
NCK30Obj.esp
RSChildren.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
RSChildren Patch - USLEEP.esp
RSChildren Playable.esp
BeeingFemale_RS_Patch.esp
MeridaHair.esp
mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass.esp
ImCh - USLEEP patch.esp
DM BDOR Pack by Team TAL.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
prodigy.esp
Shaley.esp
zThingsInDark.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
Real Clouds.esp
Fudou Myouou.esp
SD Addons.esp
StrangeRunes.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ccas_starts.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

Someone used to say it's another mod that interfered but I can't seems to find which one.

23 hours ago, FrostWimbelton said:

I have post this before but I still have a problem with one of the quest.

The quest name is EXTEND IBN INFLUENCE : FIRST MISSION , where I have to talk to the falmer named Tzark. But I can't interact with the falmer, or any falmer in that manner. Need help.

My mod list just in case:~

Reveal hidden contents

Someone used to say it's another mod that interfered but I can't seems to find which one.

Tzark is the gloomreach boss, I think. If he's dead, it can cause a problem...

20 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Tzark is the gloomreach boss, I think. If he's dead, it can cause a problem...

I fixed it by brute forcing it (making PC dialogue enabled for falmer in CK). But now I have a different problem.

I'm at the quest named EXTEND IBN INFLUENCE : A WAY TO MARKARTH , where I have to find Doran Derleth, but where is he? Never met him the entire questline. If possible I want to request a list of NPCs and their possible location too because truth be told your quest markers doesn't work properly. 

17 hours ago, FrostWimbelton said:

I fixed it by brute forcing it (making PC dialogue enabled for falmer in CK). But now I have a different problem.

I'm at the quest named EXTEND IBN INFLUENCE : A WAY TO MARKARTH , where I have to find Doran Derleth, but where is he? Never met him the entire questline. If possible I want to request a list of NPCs and their possible location too because truth be told your quest markers doesn't work properly. 

Doran Derleth is in his farm near Markarth, or at Windhelm.

The small world and his multiple entries make the quest makers irrelevant...

So, I've finally played and completed the mod. I had read it was still buggy, but wanted to play it since a long time and.. well we only live once (if were not James Bond that is).

I also saw Delzaron spent his time providing technical support to bug reporting posts... so I decided that for once, the content would be a review :

xI5cdr0g_o.jpg

Spoiler

Pros                                                                                                                                                                      Cons

+ Immersive setting, with a new, coherent world and society to discover

- Extremely buggy. Had to switch    

between Jahem's and Delzaron's  esps, and to learn to

put to good use the help, sqs, and setstage commands

in order to progress

+A unique experience, taking full profit of Sexlab's integration, but also benefiting from the constant

tension that is induced by the slavery system : be successful and obedient and you'll make your way

into Ibn's merciless society ; fail or rebel too much and you'll end-up as Chaurus food. This enforces

discipline into even the strongest willed characters, who are encouraged to submit while desperately

seeking for an escape

- The english writing style, varying between poor and

average (including the grammar)

+ The graphical care : Ibn is beautiful, there are custom creatures, custom armors, custom races all along

-The limited followers handling (incomplete navmeshing,

left with their complete inventory and so on)

+The freedom of choice : with the ending of the slavery part ; but even during it (even if somewhat limited)

as a slave, enforcing the RPG aspect

+ DLC like size and length, with Ibn being comparable to a new world space, and filled with quests some of which radiant.

0iH6Np1b_o.jpg

Despite the bugs, it was an immersive and quite appreciable experience, even played only till the escape part.

I started with Jahem's esp till the end of aTID1 begin, had to switch to Delzaron's esp to start aTID1falmer as Frabbi wouldn't enter the inn.

Then back to Jahem's till the mining task. Had to switch to Delzaron's once again and use the dialogue debug in order to finish that one. I'd recommend changing the scripts of mining detection towards one only inspecting the players inventory once he talks to the pure falmer in charge.

Switched back to Jahem's for the slave arena task. Was somewhat broken in both versions, had to start the fight manually and play them all in a row in order for the task to complete.

Had a very dangerous bug with Jahem's upon talking to Daithe to start the milking one, leading to the character being unable to sit/keep using any object (benchs etc.). Had to go back to a save slightly before, and switch to Delzarons.  Completed the quest by sqs + setstage + additem as the machines didn't produce the expected results.

No major problem until the dialogue with the other pure falmers. Sqs + setstage each time a dialogue didn't trigger something.
Finally had to switch once again to Jahems for Daithe to meet me at the animonculry, and to setstage after the mining. The rest of the events till the escape weren't bugged.

So I was able to resume a normal play afterwards, and provided I avoided the bug of Jahem's milking quest, the saves are fully functional to this day.

I saw you projected to remake the whole thing from scratch. Honestly, I think it's a bad idea as there are plenty of quite nice things in that version, so all it needs is an overhaul of the scripting parts. You could use parts of Jahem's work to do so, while keeping those of yours which do work better. IMO having what I played there, but functional would already be great, and probably mean less work.

Anyway, if you decide to start back fixing the bugs, once you've done there are some of us who proposed to help with the english writing part, and I could be one of those.

Thanks for your work overall, to you and to Jahem. Smiley_jap_HFR.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Dont know if anyone is still following this mod, but i keep getting the quest loop glitch and its infuriating. Ive tried to use the buttons in the slave quarters but to no avail. If anyone has a fix for this, please let me know. Im really enjoying the mod, and right when i felt it was about to pick up storywise, the questloop glitch happened. Specifically on the "Serve your Master" quest, or whatever its called. If someone can give me a setstage code or something, that'd be great.

10 hours ago, LewdKiddo said:

Dont know if anyone is still following this mod, but i keep getting the quest loop glitch and its infuriating. Ive tried to use the buttons in the slave quarters but to no avail. If anyone has a fix for this, please let me know. Im really enjoying the mod, and right when i felt it was about to pick up storywise, the questloop glitch happened. Specifically on the "Serve your Master" quest, or whatever its called. If someone can give me a setstage code or something, that'd be great.

You should be ready to face a lot of bugs, so it's better to get used to find setstages yourself.

1. Find the ID (name)of your quest, via the first post, or the "help aTID" command
  2. Then type sqs + ID of your quest, which will inform you which stage you're at
  3. Then setstage to the stage immediately following the one you're in

Honestly, only players experimented with console commands should attempt to play the current versions of the mod. :classic_smile:

• 2 weeks later...