On 3/23/2021 at 11:36 PM, no_way said:

I've searched everywhere in this thread and cant find the answer.  How do you get your inventory items back?  The chest in the slave master's house requires a key and I dont know where to find it

It will be given to you by Hashep before you went on your first mission as slave servant.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, KalBreen said:

I've had a few encounters already with this mod in Markath and Falkreath, and been attacked by Tzrak and by Azenith Derleth. Where is it best to begin this mod? I'm guessing Windhelm?

yes.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, ChibakoShiba said:

I cant find the god damn sign, looked everywhere, what the hell is stables bridge?

Where are you in the mod excatly ?

4 hours ago, ChibakoShiba said:

I looked everywhere, the quest doesnt even freaking show me what the sign looks like, just a vague description

Flor Azenoth first contact ? Under Wi dhelm entry big bridge;

3 hours ago, ChibakoShiba said:

I had to force myself to location and then im stuck  hiding in the bush trying to ambush but freeze and cant do anything, cant control player or do anything, just watching two idiots staring down each other

There is a scene here. Set stabe if you meet some freeze.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i can't believe i've only just discovered this mod, but all i can say is WOW! and THANKYOU!

i love "dead end" type quests were making wrong decisions ends up with your character meeting a special bad ending,

i'd only been playing for a few minutes before i stumbled upon the girl about to be crucified and ended up with my character getting crucified along side her!

i also cheated a little and used commands to check out "aTID1SlaveTaskDeath" which had my character meat their end as a juicy spitroast!

endings like these are what i love to find in mods! :D

so thank you very much for making this mod!

does anyone know of any other "bad endings" in this mod that i can look forwards too? :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/19/2021 at 9:28 AM, yrakwe said:

Where's the missing chaurus that Hashep needed to find? I'm using the SE conversion and the quest marker is stuck at the fishery door.

The fishery is bugged. The chaurus is near the bridge.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, moody132 said:

Is this mod finishable? I just started it, encountered some bugs, wonder if I'll be able to escape later, i don't wonna to be stuck here due to bugs on my main save.

The mod is finishable... it have a true end. Even at the end of slave part, you'll be allowed leave the city.

For a developper perspective, I don't know... I think, except the assets, all the mod content will need to be deleted, and rebuilted if I wish to get rid of the current bugs.

On 8/2/2021 at 8:35 PM, Delzaron said:

The mod is finishable... it have a true end. Even at the end of slave part, you'll be allowed leave the city.

For a developper perspective, I don't know... I think, except the assets, all the mod content will need to be deleted, and rebuilted if I wish to get rid of the current bugs.

Okey then, I will try to finish it, atmosphere is sick, I were terrified exploring the city, my character should die for heart attack. Fucking impaled people o.o

Also, fuck thoose bugs man and rebuilding this if you do not feel like it. I always appriciated creativity much more than technicals. Like old hip hop music from 90, recorded on audio tapes without studio mix mastering etc. remember how broken vanilla Skyrim is/was? https://www.afkmods.com/Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch Version History.html
And they (Bethesda) get paid for it. You spend propably hunderds of hours making this mod for us, for free. It because of people like you Skyrim is still alive. I, and propably 90% of players wouldnt play it if not for people like you. 

What i am trying to say is that your work is appriciated, and if you do not feel like rebuilding / fixing it, just don't.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, doopdoo said:

I stumbled upon Solitude Underworld and explored it but there is an immortal Draugr Overlord at/near the end and I dont know what to do with him, am I supposed to do some quest with him later?

He's needed in TID : underempire quest in solitude

8 hours ago, Thelewddragon said:

Hello. I have found kind of a bug. Some questmarkers lead me to ibn fishery but there is nothing there.

So far i have gotten by but now i need to find a missing Chaurus and i cant find here so i would appreciate if somebody could tell me where he is.

Well know but, and I don't know the reason.

The chaurus is nearby the city entrance. It's a blue one.