i'm re-playing this mod from the beginning and document all the bugs, will post all bugs once done.

the common recurring bugs are;

* quest isn't updated after done [it seems like it's caused by script doesn't setstage, or there's no setstage in script]

* fucked up quest marker with most pointing at fishery [this seems to be caused by bad navmesh]

* problems occur as well when player is told to listen to conversation, but subtitle doesn't show up

my advice to delzaron is to proofread and play test the mod before release, judging from all the bugs, it's obvious he didn't play test his own mod.

and i'd like to make couple suggestions;

* being a slave is optional, when player 1st meets daithe, player has a choice to challenge chaur tegoth, whispering one or whoever is most powerful in ibn, if player is able to reduce the health of opponent to 20%, ibn inhabitants will acknowledge the strength of player then quest goes to be thing in the dark, if can't, proceed as normal. in original, being slave is not optional, but being master is. this turns off people who don't like being a slave.

* in be thing in the dark quest, if player wants to stay that way, symbiotic is put in player's brain, i prefer it's put in player's womb, then sexlab fisting animation is played, sexier that way.

* and of course, reduce the traveling and moving around in atid1begin and atid1falmer

* make this mod fully voiced. there are new unique npcs like hashep, daithe, etc, they don't need to use vanilla voices they can use custom voices. use tts software like balabolka.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, I have a question as I didn't saw it mentioned in your mods (or I may be blind):

- Are your mods compatible with Simple Slavery? (I uninstalled that as I didn't found anything worthwhile to use it with before I saw your mods, so better just ask)

- - If yes, which?

I do plan on getting at least the Haunted Mansion from you, as it looks super cool, but if they would be compatible with SS, it would actually help me make the play trough of Skyrim that I want.

And sorry if it's a dumb question. 

2 hours ago, Rylalei said:

Hey, I have a question as I didn't saw it mentioned in your mods (or I may be blind):

- Are your mods compatible with Simple Slavery? (I uninstalled that as I didn't found anything worthwhile to use it with before I saw your mods, so better just ask)

- - If yes, which?

I do plan on getting at least the Haunted Mansion from you, as it looks super cool, but if they would be compatible with SS, it would actually help me make the play trough of Skyrim that I want.

And sorry if it's a dumb question. 

Things in the dark is compatible, at the mcm shows up at the very bottom of survival menu, the mods suported by simple slavery are in his page were you download SS, just do control+f and search "slavery  mods"  and the list shows up

:edited

19 hours ago, migueltorga said:

Can they breed trolls with women, and will the trolls become greener like the trolls breed by ayleids in cyrodill?

Sounds nice...

The problem is I don't advance a shot on TID... I still need to redo the city, but it's far too complex...

9 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Sounds nice...

The problem is I don't advance a shot on TID... I still need to redo the city, but it's far too complex...

Thank you for your work, much better quest than the guilds (as much as i like the companions lore), green trolls in adition to the last members or cultists of house of Dagoth(?) would bring something from both previous games, would be lore-friendly and fun, maybe you can find them with the mods Rigmor of Cyrodill or Behiond Skyrim Bruma, cant tell as i havent explored those yet

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Delzaton. Since you are planning to redo the TID, I wonder, is it possible to extend the branch of quest after the player slavery quest. I mean, after the tunnel, you have options to either stay or escape the IBN. If you choose latter, the quest is aborted. Is it possible to have a quest of against the pure falmer or at least a rescue mission of Frabbi after you escape IBN? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2019 at 6:41 AM, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, Delzaton. Since you are planning to redo the TID, I wonder, is it possible to extend the branch of quest after the player slavery quest. I mean, after the tunnel, you have options to either stay or escape the IBN. If you choose latter, the quest is aborted. Is it possible to have a quest of against the pure falmer or at least a rescue mission of Frabbi after you escape IBN? 

Ah, TID... it's a living hell, I never suceed to redone the city, even with a plan... ?

• 1 month later...

Hi! Love the mod, but as everyone is saying: BUGS.

First bug for me: The quest mark for "interogate the warlock" shows outside of Skyrim past the nordic ruin were you battle the Dragon Priest Hevnoraak. Don´t know if anyone be having this bug yet.

On 8/4/2019 at 10:41 PM, Akasha77 said:

Hi! Love the mod, but as everyone is saying: BUGS.

First bug for me: The quest mark for "interogate the warlock" shows outside of Skyrim past the nordic ruin were you battle the Dragon Priest Hevnoraak. Don´t know if anyone be having this bug yet.

I don't know this one...

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Gwentag said:

I was just wondering if you need to pick the pure falmer race to do some things in the quest. And also which abilities the pure falmer race has.

Necessary for the servant start with the statue. I don't remeber their abilites. They have bonus is stealh, archery, one hand sword, destruction and illusion if I remember...

8 hours ago, morinth2018 said:

is there any chance that u will be doing an SE version of this mod from the description it sounds like a really good mod and I would love the chance to download and play it not I understand

I'm currently thinking about my mods conversion for SE... I found some tutorials, but it's not very clear...

24 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

I'm currently thinking about my mods conversion for SE... I found some tutorials, but it's not very clear...

Conversions are pretty simple these days.  Cathedral Assets Optimizer will take care of your loose files - just need to take care that you're using all the correct options, I've found that doing 'full optimization' is best for meshes.  Then you just need to open and save the ESP in the new Creation Kit, which will also regenerate your head meshes.  You also shouldn't need to carry the SKSE.ini stuff forward to SE.

• 2 weeks later...