On 7/20/2021 at 11:17 AM, Delzaron said:

The fishery is bugged. The chaurus is near the bridge.

The quest doesn't seem to react when I'm near the chaurus. I'm assuming it is the right one because the marker points to it when I quick save and load near it, Can't interact with it either.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys. I got up to the part where I go into the Animomty or what ever its called to start digging a tunnel or whatever.  I go to the spot to mine and watch Daithe walk into the rock beside me, like shes trying to get somewhere, but cant coz its blocked, obviously.

But then...POOF, she disapears.

And when I have completed my task and acquired the 40 rubble and need to go speak with her, shes no where to be found. The map is telling me that she is through a door on the other side of the rocks, buuuut, the rocks are still there. AND, when I go on a walkabout to go searching for her in Ibn, shes nowhere. So I really dont know what I am supposed to do. Where do I go now?

22 hours ago, LorenRallings said:

Hey guys. I got up to the part where I go into the Animomty or what ever its called to start digging a tunnel or whatever.  I go to the spot to mine and watch Daithe walk into the rock beside me, like shes trying to get somewhere, but cant coz its blocked, obviously.

But then...POOF, she disapears.

And when I have completed my task and acquired the 40 rubble and need to go speak with her, shes no where to be found. The map is telling me that she is through a door on the other side of the rocks, buuuut, the rocks are still there. AND, when I go on a walkabout to go searching for her in Ibn, shes nowhere. So I really dont know what I am supposed to do. Where do I go now?

inside the tunnel. there is na big room with some dwemer centurions statues. Walk into, they'll activate. Disable them by finding and pulling the right lever.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/19/2021 at 4:26 PM, eeeeeee77 said:

im trying to start the quest and im at the point where i have to interogate the bandits but a spectral thing in the dark kills them all before i can talk to them and it auto completes the obj without telling me what to do next.

I forget what the specifics were, so I'll tell you 'how' I fixed it.

Use the command in console: save funclist 1

that will open up a notepad file. Use ctrl+f to find the name of the quest. Then write down the quest id on the left.

Then use the command in console: SetStage QUESTID 50. It might be 60, just give it an experiment.

The way the quest looks like it's suppose to work is you need to talk to a unique bandit there named 'Frabbi' (but she doesn't have the dialogue for some reason), so if your journal updates to 'Talk to Frabbi' that should be right.

• 2 months later...

Hi all, love this mod and having fun so far though to progress through the slave quests i've had to use console command a lot. I have a question about certain parts though and whether animations are supposed to play or not. I just got to the point where I had to do the experiment when i'm supposed to breed with a charus and i move into the cage but after this it says that i've completed the task. Was there supposed to be a sexlab scene or did it play out as it should have. 

When you change to pure falmer i noticed that there is also a vampire pure falmer race but whenever i pick it the game doesnt seem to register that i changed into pure falmer. Is there a part the tid questline that lets me chose to become a vamire falmer or should i just console command it?

On 1/27/2022 at 8:19 AM, sixft said:

When you change to pure falmer i noticed that there is also a vampire pure falmer race but whenever i pick it the game doesnt seem to register that i changed into pure falmer. Is there a part the tid questline that lets me chose to become a vamire falmer or should i just console command it?

Yes, there is a vampire version. I don't why the game don't find it when you turn from pure falmer to vampire one.

I really want to play this but you placed Frabbi at one of the worst places in all of Skyrim because the bridge area to Windhelm is severely bugged and crashes all the time. Walking across the bridge to talk to Frabbi, who is for no reason at all parked near the khajiit camp, took me almost 20 minutes due to crashing, only to have to walk back (and crash) back into the city. Can you please move Frabbi so she stays within the city walls?

• 2 weeks later...

I know you are mostly done with this but could you add something to the slave task where if you release the girl scheduled for butchering. You have a time limit to find a replacement from the other slaves, or you take her place. Could add a flag reminding players to save before quest cause it has a possible bad end? 

Also if the PC wanted they could volunteer?  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/2/2022 at 9:49 AM, Suludi said:

I really want to play this but you placed Frabbi at one of the worst places in all of Skyrim because the bridge area to Windhelm is severely bugged and crashes all the time. Walking across the bridge to talk to Frabbi, who is for no reason at all parked near the khajiit camp, took me almost 20 minutes due to crashing, only to have to walk back (and crash) back into the city. Can you please move Frabbi so she stays within the city walls?

you have something wrong with your game setup if you are crashing like that.

• 1 month later...
On 3/8/2021 at 7:50 PM, davidxs said:

I am at the extend ibn influence  quest and have to talk to reachmen into markarth but have no clue as to where to go, who to talk to, and what to do. No clues, hints, map markers, or anything. I just need where to go to as to do I talk to somebody in Markarth or go to some Forsworn camp.  A map marker or a better clue as to where to go would have been appreciated.

I've gotten this far also, which is quest id and stage atid4begin 50 I think. I spoke to Madanach at Druadach Redoubt and several citizens around Markarth and visited several Forsworn camps but no luck. I guess I never expected to finish the mod so I'm pretty happy I got this far, but if there are any suggestions as to where to go next that would be great.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Sylva4Q said:

There are several quests that I have to talk to real falmers(treated as monsters), but I can't talk to them. How can I solve this?

Difficult... you'll met the same problem with all the animals with dialogues in all mods, except the dragon on the mountain.

It's related to your skyrim installation.

There is two tricks to avoid this problem. setstage it, or find a npcs nearby who have the dialogues of the creature (for a rework, i need to think a bout that...).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/5/2022 at 5:27 AM, Darkside0044 said:

Someone has the warlock ID? i can't find him in the tavern and the mission point is near markarth 

search sandris Valor is the console. Or in CK.

Sorry, my skyrim installation died with my hard drive. I can't help.