1 hour ago, filoresort said:

Since i've lost a lot of things and migrated to Special edition i'm interested in a SSE version too ... so any news :3 ?

I think not. There was a project to redone the mod, By beginning by the city itself. Some plans were made... but I reported it sine die.

I simply can't manage all the stuff onmy back alone now...

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2020 at 9:45 PM, Delzaron said:

I think not. There was a project to redone the mod, By beginning by the city itself. Some plans were made... but I reported it sine die.

I simply can't manage all the stuff onmy back alone now...

Need help for testing stuff in particular? I don't know how to edit/create mod myself (at least yet) but that's a mod I wished to see redone since I started playing Skyrim.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
22 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

is there a replacement mod for captured dreams requirement? The author removed it due to health reasons like almost 2 years ago now but I'm you're aware of that. Just wondering. I mean I have other slavery mods installed so maybe that works too?

It's just a small requirement... i guess.

TID needs a truly rework from the base. Two years now I want to do it, but i failed everytime due to the city complexity... but now I found a plan (Luftahraan city : the mod is canceled, so no problem do create a city inspired by that plan).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2021 at 2:26 PM, GoldenRain said:

Even if it is 5 years from now I look forward to IBN  [ SSE ]

Side note when I have some Steam bucks and SSE sale IBN may have a SSE life

yeah... but first i wish to redeone the mod... but I'm blocked since years by the city design.

• 1 month later...
On 1/25/2021 at 7:24 PM, Delzaron said:

yeah... but first i wish to redeone the mod... but I'm blocked since years by the city design.

Hi Delzaron. I know you're planning to rebuild the mod but until you get there, would you mind if I report any issues I find here? Might help with ideas for the next version? I'm playing it in SSE, for starters... On a VERY heavily modded build. Some issues can happen due to an unexpected spike in script latency, I'm aware of that and I'll mention it if I think that might have cause some issue. Right now I'm at the moment where I should have been through the scene at Traitor's Post. When I got there, the bandits were fighting someone, and apparently they won!. I saw a "falmer ghost" walking towards Windhelm but she didn't reply when I tried to talk to her. Also, Frabbi is enabled near the bridge in outside Windhelm and doesn't have any dialogue  lines. The quest stage is 45. Next thing I'll try is to advance it to 47 - but I'd like to understand what might have gone wrong. I see that you place very few objects in that cell - xmarkers and a scene trigger. Is it possible that my bandits started fighting too soon? What could have prevented fragment 16 says to set objective 40 completed, run a scene with Frabbi and set stage 47 - apparently, the objective was completed; if the scene ran I don't know (I had to run for dear life from the bandits as I'm a measly level 8 hunter) but the stage is still 45.

So I set stage to 47 - this is cool, both Frabbi and the Falmer ghost started sloooowly walking from the windhelm bridge towards Traitor's Post... Let's see what goes!

On 2/27/2021 at 12:09 AM, petronius said:

Hi Delzaron. I know you're planning to rebuild the mod but until you get there, would you mind if I report any issues I find here? Might help with ideas for the next version? I'm playing it in SSE, for starters... On a VERY heavily modded build. Some issues can happen due to an unexpected spike in script latency, I'm aware of that and I'll mention it if I think that might have cause some issue. Right now I'm at the moment where I should have been through the scene at Traitor's Post. When I got there, the bandits were fighting someone, and apparently they won!. I saw a "falmer ghost" walking towards Windhelm but she didn't reply when I tried to talk to her. Also, Frabbi is enabled near the bridge in outside Windhelm and doesn't have any dialogue  lines. The quest stage is 45. Next thing I'll try is to advance it to 47 - but I'd like to understand what might have gone wrong. I see that you place very few objects in that cell - xmarkers and a scene trigger. Is it possible that my bandits started fighting too soon? What could have prevented fragment 16 says to set objective 40 completed, run a scene with Frabbi and set stage 47 - apparently, the objective was completed; if the scene ran I don't know (I had to run for dear life from the bandits as I'm a measly level 8 hunter) but the stage is still 45.

So I set stage to 47 - this is cool, both Frabbi and the Falmer ghost started sloooowly walking from the windhelm bridge towards Traitor's Post... Let's see what goes!

Yep, please make a list... it will be long...

On 2/28/2021 at 4:21 PM, Delzaron said:

Yep, please make a list... it will be long...

So far it's been smooth! I've played as far as Ibn without any further issues. Meanwhile I made this little file that applies ELE imagespaces and lighting templates to your cells... just to keep them coherent with the rest of my build. Requires ELE from Nexus. Made for SSE but probably good to use in LE... I've never backported but this patch only edits your mod's cell records. Hardcore darkness wherever there isn't any light source but I find it very in line with your lovecraftian narrative. Also enhances sneaking gameplay (I know at the moment characters don't chase you for stealing but it's more immersive if you have really shaded corners to sneak around instead of stealing everything in plain sight :P

TID - ELE Patch.esp

Edit: I was able to get the arena fighters to attack me on sight, by removing the Ibn Falmer faction from their base NPC record. Now they attack me as soon as they spawn, which feels natural (but they're also attacked by others outside the arena); I think the only way to overcome this is to edit each NPC record in that room to not help friends and allies? But maybe that could break other stuff down the line. Maybe if the arena itself were large enough that the fighters would never be so close to the onlookers that they'd aggro your adversary? As a side note: it would be nice if you could choose your combat weapon - my character had level 2 on 2H weapons LOL but I was able to kill all three with a woodcutter's axe that I'd picked up earlier... And it felt like a fair fight. I'd love to get my hands on a dagger. But I won't use the "cheat chest" nearby ehehe

I'm at the farm jobs' part of the Servant's Life quest. I can use a follower to distract the skeevers - how do I get one, do I have to go outside and get one of the game's followers? Can I talk with someone to get a slave in my service? Also I've already looked into the quest record and it seems like the next quest, to get the escaped brood back, will also require a follower. If I do have to go outside and bring a follower, do I need to do anything to them in order to have the Ibn falmer recognize them?

Edit: After some console work to advance the previous 2 farm quests, I can't advance in the gloomreach quest - it now says I'm required to find a female follower but I can't find one... Am I allowed to leave Ibn and go fetch someone in Skyrim? I know there's an enslave spell but I haven't been given it, can I talk with someone to have any of the slaves assigned to me? I'm pretty stuck :P

On 3/2/2021 at 7:11 PM, petronius said:

I'm at the farm jobs' part of the Servant's Life quest. I can use a follower to distract the skeevers - how do I get one, do I have to go outside and get one of the game's followers? Can I talk with someone to get a slave in my service? Also I've already looked into the quest record and it seems like the next quest, to get the escaped brood back, will also require a follower. If I do have to go outside and bring a follower, do I need to do anything to them in order to have the Ibn falmer recognize them?

Edit: After some console work to advance the previous 2 farm quests, I can't advance in the gloomreach quest - it now says I'm required to find a female follower but I can't find one... Am I allowed to leave Ibn and go fetch someone in Skyrim? I know there's an enslave spell but I haven't been given it, can I talk with someone to have any of the slaves assigned to me? I'm pretty stuck :P

Ah... so, sacrifice yourself :)

Thanks... LOL I snuck out through the Falkreath tunnel and fetched Alicia in Windhelm :P I thought she'd be pleased with her role but she still hated me for it LOL

The mod's been running sweet. I like Ibn... If you ever considered NOT building an entirely new city that one would do just fine. Maybe some navmesh tweaks here and there (noticed some tricky terrain around the Nobles' tower since I now have a slav... follower) :P and I wonder if it's possible to flag certain tunnel doors so that they can't be used for pathfinding? A combination of both would probably fix the map markers not always pointing to the easiest/quickest routes. I also had an issue with the skooma bottles not being handed to me (only realised that when I was supposed to deliver them, and had to console them in).

i just started the quest and am at the bandits hideout. When I got there the Thing in the Dark killed everybody so I have no idea what to do. It says to interrogate a bandit but everybody is dead. I have no damn clue as to what to do

5 hours ago, davidxs said:

i just started the quest and am at the bandits hideout. When I got there the Thing in the Dark killed everybody so I have no idea what to do. It says to interrogate a bandit but everybody is dead. I have no damn clue as to what to do

me too :(

I am at the extend ibn influence  quest and have to talk to reachmen into markarth but have no clue as to where to go, who to talk to, and what to do. No clues, hints, map markers, or anything. I just need where to go to as to do I talk to somebody in Markarth or go to some Forsworn camp.  A map marker or a better clue as to where to go would have been appreciated.

On 3/5/2021 at 10:08 AM, davidxs said:

On 3/5/2021 at 3:11 PM, LaisaSkyBay said:

me too :(

I had the same problem, I couldn't advance without a minor console help. Go to Windhelm Bridge and look for Frabbi (in my game she was waiting behind the stables, in the general area where the khajiit usually camp). There was also a "ghost" further down by the water. If you want to be sure you're stuck at the same point that I was, open the console and type "getstage aTID1Begin" - it should report stage 45.

Then type "setobjectivecompleted aTID1Begin 45 1", exit the console - you should get a message reporting the objective completed, but it won't advance the quest. So open the console again and type "setstage aTID1Begin 47", which should advance the quest. Close the console and you should see Frabbi and the "ghost" walking back towards Traitor's Post. They take a painfully long time to get there, so wait it out, walk alongside, go hunt some horkers... Meet Frabbi at Traitor's Post and talk to her, the quest should then proceed normally.

I just saved Daithe, supposedly she gave me a gift?  (nothing added to inventory)

Told me to go talk to Azenith Derleth.

I believe its quest atId1whisper1

Im unsure how to proceed witth this quest.  If i run around and go over the bridge, it says im trying to escape and everything (including azenith) is hostile to me.. (i used tgm just to see where i was going).

So,   when i type player.sqs  atId1whisper1

set stage 0: 1
set stage 10: 1
Set stage 20: 0

question is though, before I either setstage 20, or player.placeatme <azenith>   am i missing something in game (without console commands)?  is there a path to azenith that doesnt aggro?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2021 at 6:41 AM, Sillius_Maximus said:

I just saved Daithe, supposedly she gave me a gift?  (nothing added to inventory)

Told me to go talk to Azenith Derleth.

I believe its quest atId1whisper1

Im unsure how to proceed witth this quest.  If i run around and go over the bridge, it says im trying to escape and everything (including azenith) is hostile to me.. (i used tgm just to see where i was going).

So,   when i type player.sqs  atId1whisper1

set stage 0: 1
set stage 10: 1
Set stage 20: 0

question is though, before I either setstage 20, or player.placeatme <azenith>   am i missing something in game (without console commands)?  is there a path to azenith that doesnt aggro?

you need to find her. She can be in Ibn (the barrack or the inn I guess), Markarth farm (her brother), or windhelm (new gnisis club).

21 hours ago, no_way said:

I've searched everywhere in this thread and cant find the answer.  How do you get your inventory items back?  The chest in the slave master's house requires a key and I dont know where to find it

I guess you can recover your inventory when you become officialy a citizen of the city. If not, force it to open.

• 2 weeks later...