• 1 month later...

Can someone tell me where I can find Azineth Derleth or knows her RefID, so I can teleport to her?

I have finished the tunneling quest and after choosing to stay Daithe wants me to meet Azineth Derleth, but the quest marker points to the fishery, where he is not and wich is surely a bug.

Edited by Krepel
8 hours ago, Krepel said:

Can someone tell me where I can find Azineth Derleth or knows her RefID, so I can teleport to her?

I have finished the tunneling quest and after choosing to stay Daithe wants me to meet Azineth Derleth, but the quest marker points to the fishery, where he is not and wich is surely a bug.

Yep :(

She's in the inn each day.

7 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Yep :(

She's in the inn each day.

Thank you very much, found her :)

Got much further in the quest, had to use the console here and there but not too ofte, I really like it.

I have another question. I am at the quest where I should go with  Azhra the Undead to speak to the gloomreach chief. 

How do I get a female follower if I hadn´t one with me when I got to IBN? Azhra says I should bring a female follower.

I mean, I tested it and could bypass it by just sacrificing my character to the gloomreach chief, but it would be nice to do it as it is supposed to be.

17 minutes ago, Krepel said:

Thank you very much, found her :)

Got much further in the quest, had to use the console here and there but not too ofte, I really like it.

I have another question. I am at the quest where I should go with  Azhra the Undead to speak to the gloomreach chief. 

How do I get a female follower if I hadn´t one with me when I got to IBN? Azhra says I should bring a female follower.

I mean, I tested it and could bypass it by just sacrificing my character to the gloomreach chief, but it would be nice to do it as it is supposed to be.

You could sleep witht he falmier chief yourself.

20 hours ago, Delzaron said:

You could sleep witht he falmier chief yourself.

Ok thank you.

Now I am at the point where I need to deliver supplies to the falkreath falmer outpost.

Quest says I need to go through the tunnels.

Questmarker is a bit buggy, it points either to the fishery or to the derleth farm cave and then to the surface^^

Where is the tunnel to the falkreath outpost?

Edit: Okay, after searching for a while I found it.

In case any1 else was wondering: you have to go all the way through the boilery, at the end is the falkreach passage elevator. Go through there, there is also a network to the rift and cave crossing outpost down there.

Edited by Krepel
1 minute ago, Krepel said:

Ok thank you.

Now I am at the point where I need to deliver supplies to the falkreath falmer outpost.

Quest says I need to go through the tunnels.

Questmarker is a bit buggy, it points either to the fishery or to the derleth farm cave and then to the surface^^

Where is the tunnel to the falkreath outpost?

yep, TID is buggy... as hell.

The derleth fishery is anotehr bug warp hole sucking player soul outside their bodies.

It's why I plan a full rework since years now.

4 hours ago, Delzaron said:

yep, TID is buggy... as hell.

The derleth fishery is anotehr bug warp hole sucking player soul outside their bodies.

It's why I plan a full rework since years now.

Yeah I know, I read the description :)  But I wanted to make a playthrough anyway, if necessary with console commands, I really like it so I dont mind. But because of the quest marker I sometimes really have to search a long time for locations and npc´s ^^ I dont know how the way to get to this outpost :D 

• 2 weeks later...

Dont suppose this has ever been patched to make spiders/skeevers/falmer/chaurus/etc that AREN'T in and around Ibn hostile to you?  Kinda annoying going through the world outside of ibn and having all these creatures non-hostile, and just waltzing through dungeons

2 hours ago, no_way said:

Dont suppose this has ever been patched to make spiders/skeevers/falmer/chaurus/etc that AREN'T in and around Ibn hostile to you?  Kinda annoying going through the world outside of ibn and having all these creatures non-hostile, and just waltzing through dungeons

Yep, the ibn falmer faction make all the related faune neutral or friendly to player.

I should make like FTD : making copies of the fauna.

17 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Yep, the ibn falmer faction make all the related faune neutral or friendly to player.

I should make like FTD : making copies of the fauna.

Yes thats the problem.  I'm going into dungeons everywhere that are NOT associated with Ibn or the questlines and all spiders/skeevers/falmer/chaurus/etc are non-hostile, which kinda ruins all those dungeons.  

Any way to patch it so that only those beasts specifically in Ibn or the quest locations are non-hostile to the PC?

2 hours ago, no_way said:

Yes thats the problem.  I'm going into dungeons everywhere that are NOT associated with Ibn or the questlines and all spiders/skeevers/falmer/chaurus/etc are non-hostile, which kinda ruins all those dungeons.  

Any way to patch it so that only those beasts specifically in Ibn or the quest locations are non-hostile to the PC?

GFor the chaurus, it's normal. You joined the falmers and side with Chaur Tegoth, a chaurus god, so chaurus are friends.

Yep, spiders, skeevers... it's a problem.

I'll not patch it : I plan to redo the mod from scratch. I already have plans for the chapter 1.

On 1/19/2023 at 4:28 PM, Delzaron said:

GFor the chaurus, it's normal. You joined the falmers and side with Chaur Tegoth, a chaurus god, so chaurus are friends.

I'll not patch it : I plan to redo the mod from scratch. I already have plans for the chapter 1.

Darn.  When you redo it can you make only those actors/allies in Ibn faction that you add to the world friendly, rather than making all chaurus/falmer everwhere friendly?  Ruins a lot of dungeon crawls.  I'm gonna try and find a way to manually remove the factions in the interim I guess.

• 4 weeks later...

Got a hard crash to desktop while trying to save Lunetta from being crucified as a Servant.

EDIT since I just saw this:

On 1/19/2023 at 10:28 PM, Delzaron said:

This is amazing news. I unironically love this mod, it is by FAR the best mod I've played for feeling like an evil bastard. If you want some help with ideas, writing/proofreading dialogue, etc., I will be absolutely happy to help in any way I can.

Edited by meatstroke
just saw his post
  • 1 month later...

This mod is amazing,thank you for all your hard work,have som many funny moments with falmers as a slave and finally i get promoted to servant and buyed falmer crossbow,funny thing is it looks like normal one if i use it ,i was surprised i gace it to my follower and it looks like falmer one.curious if there is small fix,,another thing is the city and whole underground system is amazing .it will be great to have some more falmer items craftable like greatswords maces etc and i hope there will be nice charus mount :D .anyway i have a lot of fun with this mod but can not figure out how to do daithe tunnneling  without console,i uses alternate start and ccas option for things in the dark and i started the game as slave allread after alternate start prison cell,it will be great to make only alternate start for this mod,i think many people will love it if you can start as pure falmer vampire allready,like i have done but somehow game do not recognize me as vampire.but i do not care ,mabye it will bve fixed in next update,And thank top all people for guides throu daithe stuck on one place all the time,have not figured out how to move her ass to places where she should be and i am still confusing where i can get follower for some misssions what i need to done,any tip will be great,thank you for reading this,have a nice day

Updated,i was able to find on nexus fully flying charus mount "check the wooden horses inside you can sit on them and make snaphots and falmer crossbow,would be cool if you intedrate these to your mod

Edited by Fenix0092
solution for mount and crossbow
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2023 at 3:12 AM, Krepel said:

the quest marker points to the fishery

To whomever it may concern

It means the NPC is in the Skyrim. For some reason fishery is considered an exit to Skyrim.

NPC's involved in this mod teleport to different parts of Skyrim, if you will move yourself to the main map, you will probably see where the quest marker is actually trying to guide you. It is fun of course, that in slavery mod you need to teleport to main map to find quest npc's and teleport back to slavery.

I spent quite a lot of time trying to make this mod work for me since I liked the setting and the premise, But I spent most of the time in console and testing different approaches of how not to break the quests. 

it's not what I'm looking for with my gaming. Still an interesting location/concept though

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, this is a great mod. I check for updates once every semester. I loved the lovecraftian cult athmosphere and the great attempt at making the falmer all around skyrim a joinable faction. (Of course theres not much dialogue with regular old feral falmers. But the many tribes with their leaders felt like something skyrim was missing. Ibns layout and design were also very beautiful and creative. Sadly the mod has many issues and isnt stable. It also seems kind of abandoned. However id love to see it go stable one day and receive the love it deserves. 

Thus Id be happy to help betatest etc. 

- Sincerely a true Dunmer, you N'wahs!!!

On 5/23/2023 at 8:13 AM, Lacrima Telvanni said:

Hey, this is a great mod. I check for updates once every semester. I loved the lovecraftian cult athmosphere and the great attempt at making the falmer all around skyrim a joinable faction. (Of course theres not much dialogue with regular old feral falmers. But the many tribes with their leaders felt like something skyrim was missing. Ibns layout and design were also very beautiful and creative. Sadly the mod has many issues and isnt stable. It also seems kind of abandoned. However id love to see it go stable one day and receive the love it deserves. 

Thus Id be happy to help betatest etc. 

- Sincerely a true Dunmer, you N'wahs!!!

It's years now I'm struggling with TID redone... for now i need to focus on my real life issues, so I'll don't do anything on skyrim since middle of june.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, i'm stuck when i go to the bandit lair the quest talk to the bandit update but all bandits are dead i see a ghost (the ghost is named the thing in the dark) go out and walk on the road and there is nothing else appening there no dialog attached to this ghost i dont understand what i need to do.
is it normal or this mod is so old that it is bugged with no solution ?

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Delzaron said:

just open CK, and take a pen.

I know, TID i very unstable. But I don"t plan to remake it yet.

I already got to this point, scrolled through the forum on your mod and found a great console command: save cutlist 1.

Only thanks to her, I avoided a dozen problems with the location of the goals and objectives of the quests. As for the house where the girl in charge of the fishery sits. This is really a terrible bug, in almost 60% of cases the mission marker points to it, but ... oddly enough, only in the first chapter of your story global quest. Now I'm already on the third chapter and almost never met this bug. Why did I want to know the ID of some quests, the problem is that I barely mastered the first chapter, it still worked so badly that some of the mini quests were eaten by themselves. Like these here: aTID1SlaveTaskPunishement : get punished

aTID1SlaveTaskDaitheTrain

aTID1zEnd : Become a servant... and you can become a falmer too... or you can choose to die.

Stay like you're are, or change your race and become a Pure Falmer.
In any case, all the process occur in the Mutators sewers.

I didn’t understand the last one at all, if there is a bad end, then how to start it? I have a save where I refused to be a Falmer but didn't get killed for it.

Although the mod is buggy, it’s very cool, before that I tried to figure out the kyne blessing in February, but it’s just a quiet horror, to say that all the scripts there are broken is to say nothing. You are all right with this, even if the character did not appear where necessary, I call him and everything works. So it was with Volkular, who saved me from a big chaurus.

At first I just tried to talk to him in his room, but he did not want to, and then I realized that I needed to port him to where the whispering one was standing and everything worked.

In general, the mod is just cool, I haven’t been so stuck in Skyrim for a long time. But baldur's gate 3 is still waiting for me.))))

About ID yet, the fact is that not all quests are in that ESS file, for example, not all of the small quests from Anezka are. I also neighed hard at the girl in the tavern who knocked me out and took me to the slave market. lol. Apparently this madam does not care that I am already on the side of the Falmer and have become one of them

The last question, is it possible to convert companions into Falmer? Well, not like outwardly, but simply to implant an implant. It’s just that I can’t take them on missions, the guards immediately shoot at them and aggro. Well, I use companions from mods, I don’t feel sorry for them, but I won’t even touch the same Mjol or Eola. In general, if you are going to finish it or redo it a little, then all the problems in the first chapter of the quest, the second and third went fine. I vouch, because I have 35 script mods and if yours works among them, then everything is in order)

Thank you and good luck)) I need to finish your quest.