Hey man fantastic animations! I was wondering if you have a link to a page that shows pictures / gifs of ALL your animations in the packs, like the few on the front page. You have so many fantastic animations I am not sure I have room for them all with other animation packs, so it would be ideal to see them so I can pick and choose, thanks!

Thank you Im glad you like them ^_^ I have been trying to juggle many things these past couple of weeks (SLAL animations, paired killmoves,necro equipment, cum meshes, better cum shot fluids, and my health.) I tried to make blog to showcase all of them but after a while the gifs were broken and I didn't even touch them. So I got started all over again but I don't have the time to upload every single one yet. I will try.

Hey man fantastic animations! I was wondering if you have a link to a page that shows pictures / gifs of ALL your animations in the packs, like the few on the front page. You have so many fantastic animations I am not sure I have room for them all with other animation packs, so it would be ideal to see them so I can pick and choose, thanks!

Thank you Im glad you like them ^_^ I have been trying to juggle many things these past couple of weeks (SLAL animations, paired killmoves,necro equipment, cum meshes, better cum shot fluids, and my health.) I tried to make blog to showcase all of them but after a while the gifs were broken and I didn't even touch them. So I got started all over again but I don't have the time to upload every single one yet. I will try.

Much appreciated, health comes first! 

Much appreciated, health comes first! 

No problem and yes I agree lol :)

Ugh...

Version 12.3 is a pain trying to install. The animations are not even in a proper file tree for Mod Organizer to recognize, so I cannot install this with Mod Organizer. Also it I see others having a non-replacer version although I don't see it listed on the downloads section. Where can I find it?

I uploaded all the Nonreplacer mod versions in the download section hope its helps!

Ugh...

Version 12.3 is a pain trying to install. The animations are not even in a proper file tree for Mod Organizer to recognize, so I cannot install this with Mod Organizer. Also it I see others having a non-replacer version although I don't see it listed on the downloads section. Where can I find it?

I uploaded all the Nonreplacer mod versions in the download section hope its helps!

Thanks a lot! I've installed the 7.6 patched version by extracting the file to Mod Organizer>Mods and ran FNIS. All works well now!

And in case you were wondering, the non-replacer version is  needed to install this mod:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2323-sleeping-necrophilia-sleep-assault/

Ugh...

Thanks a lot! I've installed the 7.6 patched version by extracting the file to Mod Organizer>Mods and ran FNIS. All works well now!

And in case you were wondering, the non-replacer version is needed to install this mod:

Oh man I forgot about that lol sorry. I freaking love that mod but it conflicted with some of my mods :( glad it worked out for you!! ^_^

Ugh...

And in case you were wondering, the non-replacer version is needed to install this mod:

Oh man I forgot about that lol sorry. I freaking love that mod but it conflicted with some of my mods :( glad it worked out for you!! ^_^

Sorry my bad but are you saying that for this animations to work we have to install the mod you name on this link ????

Sorry my bad but are you saying that for this animations to work we have to install the mod you name on this link ????

Not really. The 11.8 download is an animation replacer for SexLab so you don't have to worry about installing any other mods in order to see the animations. I believe if you set your sexlab profile to 5 (or 4?) then you'll see 'em more frequently. 

The mod I linked was one of the few mods others have made that utilized FunnyBizness' non-replacer version, although it's been unavailable for a time until yesterday.

These are some pretty great animations,
Do you have any plans on making more Giantess/male player animations? I think the Amazon one would work really well with a giantess and male player, Or a Tit fuck scene, I mean, look at those things, who wouldn't want to try it?

One thing I noticed with the necro giantess animations, it glitches out the giantesses jaw, like so:

post-32709-0-37351600-1455650129_thumb.png

Is that a HDT thing?

What should i download of that 3 things? I don't want to replace any animation i just want to use this as standalone I have every that this mod required, can someone help me?

• Forerunner414_SLALFunnyBizPackV11.8.zip
  • FunnyBizAnimationsV12.4.zip
  • NonReplacerModsPACKED.zip

Simply install the non-replacer version and follow these steps:

Installing with Mod Organizer / Nexus Mod Manager:

1. Extract the installation with WinRAR or 7Zip to your desktop.

2. Right click and select "Extract to NonReplacerModsPACKED"

3. Open up the file, right click the latest version (7.6PATCHED) and add to archive.

4. Name it to anything pertaining to the mod (i.e. FunnyBizness' Anims) and save.

5. Open Mod Organizer / Nexus Mod Manager and install the archive as usual.

6. Run FNIS and you're good to go.

What should i download of that 3 things? I don't want to replace any animation i just want to use this as standalone I have every that this mod required, can someone help me?

3. Open up the file, right click the latest version (7.6PATCHED) and add to archive.

4. Name it to anything pertaining to the mod (i.e. FunnyBizness' Anims) and save.

Hmm ok but then what these mean

Hmm ok but then what these mean

Those replace SexLab animations.

Any chance of more multiple women / single man rape scenes ?

I would like to create some we will see ^_^

Great!

Just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work making these.

No problem I have fun creating things :) and thank you for trying them out!

These are some pretty great animations,

Do you have any plans on making more Giantess/male player animations? I think the Amazon one would work really well with a giantess and male player, Or a Tit fuck scene, I mean, look at those things, who wouldn't want to try it?

One thing I noticed with the necro giantess animations, it glitches out the giantesses jaw, like so:

Is that a HDT thing?

Thank you ^_^ yeah it's a problem that I couldn't fix :( it's also the reason I wasn't able to create forced blow job animations for the giantess :(

Hi Funnybizness, love your animations.

Where did you get those tattoos/clothes for your new Forcedwall and Roughwall animations? They look amazing.

Thank you my friend! Sorry I can't remember exactly where I got them :( I just know that they were from here on LL I used the slavetats mod and switch some textures from that mod to the ones I used in the pics its not part of the slavetats mod someone shared them I just can't remember the damn name. I hate getting old!! Ok the stockings are from slavetats mod I just used gimp to make them ripped up. And the rest is wolf bikini armor hdt I just use the pauldrons (the shoulders part) and the cum meshes are from the cum meshes mod here on LL ^_^

if i want to have this animations both with sexlab framework animations, wich file i must to download?

Download SLAL then download Forerunner414's SLAL Funnybiz animation pack then download Rydin's SLAL guide and follow the instructions my friend. I did and I was very satisfied lol :)

EDIT: oops you mean which one of my files dont ya? Sorry lol ok Funnybiznessanimationsv12.6 is for modders and if you have NMM according to many who use NMM you have to rename the file to "FBA" for it to work. But if you don't use NMM Forerunner414's SLAL Funnybiz animation pack is the file you would use. And if thats the case follow the first sentences I said in this post lol stay brutal :)

if i want to have this animations both with sexlab framework animations, wich file i must to download?

Download SLAL then download Forerunner414's SLAL Funnybiz animation pack then download Rydin's SLAL guide and follow the instructions my friend. I did and I was very satisfied lol :)

EDIT: oops you mean which one of my files dont ya? Sorry lol ok Funnybiznessanimationsv12.6 is for modders and if you have NMM according to many who use NMM you have to rename the file to "FBA" for it to work. But if you don't use NMM Forerunner414's SLAL Funnybiz animation pack is the file you would use. And if thats the case follow the first sentences I said in this post lol stay brutal :)

yes, i use nmm, wich file do i have to rename to fba? the forerunner or the funnybizness? or the slal foreruner? im installing right now the SLAL. im not a modder, im just want to fuck lydia and serana in much many ways possible xD cheers!