I'm not sure i understand how to install this mod. I added it through Nexus Mod Manager and it seemed like the mod installed. I launch the game but the animation doesn't show up on MCM nor are any of the animation appearing in sexlab's toggle animation list. 

You seems to have forgotten to run fnis, also check the requirements.

it won't let me install 12.1 version of the  mod with NMM why is that it just keeps saying that there's a problem with installation

previous version works perfectly with nmm

I have the same issue. One can see the error message by clicking on it. I says stuff about the length of the path name. Please some one help. This animation pack is the main reason i play skyrim xD.

The Foreruner file installed with no issues.

Does the DraugrMissionary only for male? Can I use a female character and change place with the Draugr? because I can't bear to see my female to rape a Draugr!

No I'm afraid you can't bc they use different skeletons so it wouldn't work like that :(

thx for your animation packand there is a question that many threesome foursome anims didnt work such as Hardcore3way Necro3WayMMF using Forerunner414's Funnybiz animations pack for SLAL

Thank you my friend and yeah I have seen that some are having problems I don't know much so I will let those who know help them out rather than give out false info :(

I'm not sure i understand how to install this mod. I added it through Nexus Mod Manager and it seemed like the mod installed. I launch the game but the animation doesn't show up on MCM nor are any of the animation appearing in sexlab's toggle animation list.

it won't let me install 12.1 version of the mod with NMM why is that it just keeps saying that there's a problem with installation

I have the same issue. One can see the error message by clicking on it. I says stuff about the length of the path name. Please some one help. This animation pack is the main reason i play skyrim xD.

I'm confused sorry. Do you mean you installed the FunnyBizAnimations and the Forerunner414 SLAL Funnybiz animation pack? If so you just need Forerunner414's SLAL pack not funnybiz animations :)

I can not see the pole, which folder should I put? now I can see it in Data\meshes\AnimObjects\Funnybiz , but it's not working

I think I remember Forerunner414 saying you need an esp from NSAP I think...to get the pole to show up.

nope i didin't install forerunners pack i tried to install FunnyBiz but NMM keeps saying that there's a problem with installation

Someone said renaming it to FBA helped them. I honestly don't use NMM so I have no idea what that means. I wish I could be more help sorry :(

I have question.

Will the animations work fine with this mod?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34917/?

I just would like to see more blood and dismemberment.

yes it should work :D

Excellent.

In this case, I try to install it.

awesome and I have had a lot of "fun" with the uhhh... "dead playthings" from deadly mutilation so I am positive it works lol cheers

I have question.

Excellent.

awesome and I have had a lot of "fun" with the uhhh... "dead playthings" from deadly mutilation so I am positive it works lol cheers

Really?OMG, such a bliss to know my favorite gore mod works with my favorite animations!But I still don't know how to make DM works with xp 32 and HDT yet XD...

Great Work!

But I can't see them in game. Does it appear on it's own MCM menu? I installed SLAnimLoader and this with mod organizer. FNIS recognizes it. Did I do something wrong?

Please make sure that you have installed the JContainers

I did install it. No difference. I know for a fact that I do not know anything about what to do. I'm trying to look the new animations in the sexlab mcm menu. Should I seek them elsewhere? Do I need to install something else?

I have question.

Excellent.

Really?OMG, such a bliss to know my favorite gore mod works with my favorite animations!But I still don't know how to make DM works with xp 32 and HDT yet XD...

Lol well I was able to use DM and xpmse and hdt with the Sos patch for DM and it worked fine. Remember to look for patches that You need so its compatible with your mods and just so you know some patches may not be on the nexus you have to find them ^_^

Great Work!

But I can't see them in game. Does it appear on it's own MCM menu? I installed SLAnimLoader and this with mod organizer. FNIS recognizes it. Did I do something wrong?

Please make sure that you have installed the JContainers

I did install it. No difference. I know for a fact that I do not know anything about what to do. I'm trying to look the new animations in the sexlab mcm menu. Should I seek them elsewhere? Do I need to install something else?
Did you install Orxx's Sexlab animation loader first? Check out Rydin's Sexlab animations loader guide on his SLAL PACK page

Does the DraugrMissionary only for male? Can I use a female character and change place with the Draugr? because I can't bear to see my female to rape a Draugr!

No I'm afraid you can't bc they use different skeletons so it wouldn't work like that :(

thx for your animation packand there is a question that many threesome foursome anims didnt work such as Hardcore3way Necro3WayMMF using Forerunner414's Funnybiz animations pack for SLAL

Thank you my friend and yeah I have seen that some are having problems I don't know much so I will let those who know help them out rather than give out false info :(

it won't let me install 12.1 version of the mod with NMM why is that it just keeps saying that there's a problem with installation

I'm confused sorry. Do you mean you installed the FunnyBizAnimations and the Forerunner414 SLAL Funnybiz animation pack? If so you just need Forerunner414's SLAL pack not funnybiz animations :)

I first installed FunnyBizAnimations and run fnis as usual. Because it did not work i uninstalled it and installed Foreruner414

I first installed FunnyBizAnimations and run fnis as usual. Because it did not work i uninstalled it and installed Foreruner414
ThexForgotten said for version 12.1 simply renameing the archive to FBA will work. :)

I'm trying to figure out how to either make the furniture spawn when the animations using furniture engage, or how to make it use existing furniture. I downloaded and installed the animobject.esp file and installed it along with the slal packs, but the furniture doesn't spawn. The Pillory is the only furniture that spawns correctly, the table/bed/chairs don't want to spawn. Anyone know what I'm missing?

I THINK I have this mod working, but I only saw a few animations play, nothing that exciting, none of them were necro, just sleeping. I keep seeing people mention a non-replacer, even the mod itself mentions non-replacer 6.7. I googled it, searched it, just CANNOT find it. Plus when I hit Add Tags, it just goes through every animation and says not found, Skipped, Skipped, Skipped. I am thinking the mod itself has been merged in to this one, which is fine; however, the skipping thing, I cannot for the life of me find a way to get the mod to stop skipping pretty much all of them.

I have NSAP installed, i combined all the data folders from FunnyBizAnimationsV12.1 into 1(why? beats me, just trying random things) and just put them in using NMM, then installed the Forerunner414_SLALFunnyBizPackV11.8. I then go in to FNIS, register, go in to the game, register the animations with NSAP, then i tried to see what that would do, convinced Carletta to murder herself(YOU HAVE NO PROOF OTHERWISE) and tried things out, it went between maybe 3 - 5 animation sets, most of them sleeping, disturbingly with her moaning along with me. I then proceeded to hit up the Add Tags on SL necrophilia and assault, this just lead through another faceplanting as it listed out all the animation sets that were not found and skipped. I have tried quite a lot of things here, and I am not used to hitting up forums for help. I just need to know how to help you help me help my character diddle with dead doornails.

TL;DR, limited animation sets/most not found and skipped by SL Necrophilia and Assault. Cant find any step by step installation instructions. Would love suggestions or whatever missing mods I need.