I'm having a problem when I try to install FunnyBizAnimationsV12.0 it keeps saying "A problem occurred during install"? thanks for the help I'm also using Nexus Mod Manager

My friend the FunnyBizAnimations file is not a mod :) it's for modders to use for their mods. Sorry for the confusion but if you want the mod that uses my animations try Forerunner414's SLAL Funnybiz animation pack (sexlab animations loader is required) ^_^

Ah well I did install the right one then

Hi freemason. I like the ideas but I'm really into rough stuff...like I wanted to do the nice sexy time thing and my animations sometimes start out like that while I create them but then the beast inside takes over and its like "MUST make it faster! Rougher! Hardcoreeee!" and then I smoke a cig lol but I can't say I won't be making the animations you're suggesting bc I like those kinds too its just I love fast paced action all the time ^_^

Rest assured there are those of us that love the direction you are going.

In fact given your interests I wonder if you might be into some Falmer Animations that have a little more of a violent feel to them. Based on the stock Skyrim stuff on the race we already know they like to chain down and torture people. Seems like a race that would get into some pretty serious rape/torture. Some scenes that have two or three stages of stripping/beating/struggling the victim, eventually leading to them being too exhausted to fight back and eventually leading to a crying painful humiliating rape.

The Falmer are always the one race I really thought a massive gang rape would be a scene from the worst of the worst of sex, bondage, and torture all rolled into one.

I am not sure if it is even possible but can multiple creatures be used in a single scene? Can you have two Falmer hold down a victim while a Charus mounts and rapes the victim?

Im not sure where to post this, hopefully I am pointed in the right direction.

One of my player models bugged out during a sex scene yesterday, it was facing in the opposite direction. Clearly it wasnt right but it looked amazing.

I am hoping that at some point not only can I move the player characters and NPCs on the x,y,z axis but also rotate on those axis as well....just think of the possibilities....*shudders in joy*

I'm having a problem when I try to install FunnyBizAnimationsV12.0 it keeps saying "A problem occurred during install"? thanks for the help I'm also using Nexus Mod Manager

My friend the FunnyBizAnimations file is not a mod :) it's for modders to use for their mods. Sorry for the confusion but if you want the mod that uses my animations try Forerunner414's SLAL Funnybiz animation pack (sexlab animations loader is required) ^_^

Ah well I did install the right one then
sweet :)

Hi freemason. I like the ideas but I'm really into rough stuff...like I wanted to do the nice sexy time thing and my animations sometimes start out like that while I create them but then the beast inside takes over and its like "MUST make it faster! Rougher! Hardcoreeee!" and then I smoke a cig lol but I can't say I won't be making the animations you're suggesting bc I like those kinds too its just I love fast paced action all the time ^_^

Rest assured there are those of us that love the direction you are going.

In fact given your interests I wonder if you might be into some Falmer Animations that have a little more of a violent feel to them. Based on the stock Skyrim stuff on the race we already know they like to chain down and torture people. Seems like a race that would get into some pretty serious rape/torture. Some scenes that have two or three stages of stripping/beating/struggling the victim, eventually leading to them being too exhausted to fight back and eventually leading to a crying painful humiliating rape.

The Falmer are always the one race I really thought a massive gang rape would be a scene from the worst of the worst of sex, bondage, and torture all rolled into one.

I am not sure if it is even possible but can multiple creatures be used in a single scene? Can you have two Falmer hold down a victim while a Charus mounts and rapes the victim?

I love it but I play a male nord who does the raping lol but I wouldn't mind making a few scenes of the falmer struggling...ah screw it I'll see what I can do lol ^_^

Im not sure where to post this, hopefully I am pointed in the right direction.

One of my player models bugged out during a sex scene yesterday, it was facing in the opposite direction. Clearly it wasnt right but it looked amazing.

I am hoping that at some point not only can I move the player characters and NPCs on the x,y,z axis but also rotate on those axis as well....just think of the possibilities....*shudders in joy*

yeah thats a sexlab thing and I don't know if its possible but I would love that option. I love the fact that we can reposition the scene to another location though I dont use furniture animobjects anymore. I just move the actors to the furniture in the game lol

Nice animation :D

But I can't seem to play 4 or 5 persons animation through sexlab.

Anyone know how?

Try SexLab Working Girl. Use the cheat option to get all the levels then approach a client. One of the options will be for a threesome. Select the third actor then select the option telling them that it's 40 apiece - by then there'll be another option for ading a third client. Pick the third client, ask any of them if they're all ready and bingo! You have to make sure however that one of the 4-way animations is listed in the consensual list in SexLab (ie the first menu). Doesn't matter if it has tags for rape, etc, it will play.

Anyone know how?

Try SexLab Working Girl. Use the cheat option to get all the levels then approach a client. One of the options will be for a threesome. Select the third actor then select the option telling them that it's 40 apiece - by then there'll be another option for ading a third client. Pick the third client, ask any of them if they're all ready and bingo! You have to make sure however that one of the 4-way animations is listed in the consensual list in SexLab (ie the first menu). Doesn't matter if it has tags for rape, etc, it will play.

Anyone know how?

Matchmaker works, but you have to be fast with the spell casting.

SexLab Tools has a way of queuing up actors, similar to MM but without spell casting.  I have used this successfully with the 4 person animations.  Haven't tried the 5 person one yet.

Also, I use the Random Sex mod ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15578-random-sex-mod-for-sexlab-2014-12-302015-04-14/ ) and it selected one of the 4 person animations (doubt it would do 5 person, but you never know...)

Thanks! will try it later :D

I love your work :exclamation::heart:

Thank you ^_^ I appreciate it very much!

Does anyone still have a copy of the FunnyBizness NonReplacer pack?

My game become unstable if I use SLAL, but I'd like to get at least a few of the FunnyBizness animations, if possible.

Which version would you like? I can send it to you via PM :)

The most recent one, I guess. The last one before the switchover to SLAL. :-)

I really appreciate it!

Lol ok I'll send it to you in a few mins and no problem ^_^

Any chance of female domination scenes ?

Well I have thought of making one more for female vampires so yeah lol I will do it for female vampires when I have time on Monday

hey FB any chance of rough female on female thought i would ask while you were thinking of this

I do love girl on girl action so I most likely will make some girl on girl scenes but I don't know when I have so much to do so it may take a while. :blush:

thanks for reply can't wait to see what you bring, when it happens Stay Brutal :)

So.... I can't for the life of me get cassanova to play. I've even gone so far as to disable all other animations in both Non sexlab animations, sexlab, and the animation loader except for cassanova. I'm running match maker 1.3 (mass match maker). I hit 4 ladies and myself....and nothing. :(

When I have other animations enabled, it starts a random 3 way and 2 way, or a 4 way and a masturbation. Never a 5 way.

You might try SexLab Tools.  It has a way of queuing up PC/NPCs for sex that doesn't rely on the matchmaker spells.  I've tested with 4-person animations (but not the Cassanova one yet) and it worked fine.  Takes a little trial&error to get it working right, but it did work.  Plus it has a nice interface for changing animations rather than the SL builtin '0' to change animations - requires ExtendedUI for the nicer selection list.  If you use EFF (4.0+) for multiple followers then you already have ExtendedUI.

So i've given this a shot. I set the player as the receiver, and 4 NPCs as actors. I set all 4 NPCs to have casanova, and start the scene.

Unfortunately, it only starts the scene with the player and 1 npc. No other actors join in. It just cycles through them all that way.

The same thing occurs if I set everyone to no animation except for the single actor (although then it only is the single actor and the player).

Am I doing something wrong?

So i've given this a shot. I set the player as the receiver, and 4 NPCs as actors. I set all 4 NPCs to have casanova, and start the scene.

Unfortunately, it only starts the scene with the player and 1 npc. No other actors join in. It just cycles through them all that way.

The same thing occurs if I set everyone to no animation except for the single actor (although then it only is the single actor and the player).

I had the same issue. Try setting animation throught tag e.g. funnybizness then select 5 participants and it should be fine. You can select this tag only for first actor, others can have no animation.

Guest Donegan

Damn, this female Draugr animation is awesome haha. I love your animations
I can fuck creatures with my male character, but some animations do not work with my female (futa) character when I try to make her to fuck a troll for example. I've already put her as male in sexlab menu.

I think you understand what I'm trying to say.

i think you would have been better off stopping at "love you", things just go downhill from there,

also im pretty sure that  most if not all animations can be used in m/f m/m or f/f  and anything because quite frankly sex is the same for everyone

gay specific animations on the other hand may not apply to heterosexual scenarios though since they may involve only dicks or only vaginas

i think you would have been better off stopping at "love you", things just go downhill from there,

I have to figure that on this forum people are pretty sexually liberal. I cannot fathom many people on a forum like this judging "other" peoples sexual orientation and/or desires...

Damn, this female Draugr animation is awesome haha. I love your animations

I can fuck creatures with my male character, but some animations do not work with my female (futa) character when I try to make her to fuck a troll for example. I've already put her as male in sexlab menu.

I think you understand what I'm trying to say.

It should work for your character male or female...hmmm did you try turning off the creature gender thing in the sexlab MCM? :)

ALSO i have nothing against homosexual "people"

just want to make that clear, dont want to offend

Well the selfsuck and selfsuckanal and the male on troll and seeker are technically male on male lol glad you like the animations Reeeeeeee

also im pretty sure that most if not all animations can be used in m/f m/m or f/f and anything because quite frankly sex is the same for everyone

gay specific animations on the other hand may not apply to heterosexual scenarios though since they may involve only dicks or only vaginas

yup the animations are for any horny human lol

I have to figure that on this forum people are pretty sexually liberal. I cannot fathom many people on a forum like this judging "other" peoples sexual orientation and/or desires...

Yup I say free love for everyone ^_^

I just wonder what kind of dick the vampire lord is using? with so much well... trembling, his dick is always out of her box.

Oh uhhh I don't use the dick models for vampire lords and werewolves so my guy isnt packing anything lol and I used the vanilla models when animating that way the animations work with most vampire lord models and skeletons.:(

I'm not sure i understand how to install this mod. I added it through Nexus Mod Manager and it seemed like the mod installed. I launch the game but the animation doesn't show up on MCM nor are any of the animation appearing in sexlab's toggle animation list. 

Anyone know how?

Matchmaker works, but you have to be fast with the spell casting.

SexLab Tools has a way of queuing up actors, similar to MM but without spell casting.  I have used this successfully with the 4 person animations.  Haven't tried the 5 person one yet.

Also, I use the Random Sex mod ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15578-random-sex-mod-for-sexlab-2014-12-302015-04-14/ ) and it selected one of the 4 person animations (doubt it would do 5 person, but you never know...)

Just a little followup - I had the Random Sex mod active while wandering around Whiterun and heard the familiar noise of enjoyment.  I turned a corner and found 4 of the female inhabitants of WR buggering a male servant that had been wandering around.  So yes, the Random sex mod will use the 4 AND 5 person animations.

So many strapons... Poor guy was walking funny later :( ...

Hey guys, animations are working properly for me, only problem is threesome animations wont work, even in dialogue for sexlab submit. I try to target two npc's then go to edit animations menu in Sexlab but every time I click on an animation that involves a threesome it wont work. Help!

I had the same issue. Try setting animation throught tag e.g. funnybizness then select 5 participants and it should be fine. You can select this tag only for first actor, others can have no animation.

Yep. This did it for me. Thanks a ton.