Hi there. Great mod and animations, but how does one go about using a strapon in animations? I can never get mine to show up or stay on when going though "never remove" SL menu. Also it is highly possible that I don't know what I'm doing and missing easy solution.

Do you have this mod? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19260-skyrim-strap-ons/

You need this one.

Got that mod but from nexus. Not sure if that would make a difference. I'll redownload it again and see if anything changes. Thanks.

Hi there. Great mod and animations, but how does one go about using a strapon in animations? I can never get mine to show up or stay on when going though "never remove" SL menu. Also it is highly possible that I don't know what I'm doing and missing easy solution.

Do you have this mod? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19260-skyrim-strap-ons/

You need this one.

Got that mod but from nexus. Not sure if that would make a difference. I'll redownload it again and see if anything changes. Thanks.

Although all strapons are enabled in SL MCM menu, find "females always use strapons" and enable it. I think it's under Animation settings.

Oh I mean the combination of this http://imgur.com/ZHxdJ6n

Ohhh...I see lol well I have to do a bunch of other animations after new years so if I do it won't be for a while. I'm currently working on a bunch of my own "secret" projects for you guys lol but yes once I have time sure! :)

Just install the latest version of SLAL (1.2 I think) it also requires JCcontainors. Then install the pack you want to use from ryden's guide mod. Register the animations in the SLAL MCM and thats it.

The animaiton packs that FunnyBizness has here after version 7.6 are a modders resource for people like ForeRunner414 or anyone else is who is willing/able to convert them into animation packs to be used with SLAL.

If all you want to do is register the animations In the SLAL MCM and play the game you need this mod and the animation packs from here.

Edit: While I'm making a post here I might as well say thanks FunnyBizness I really like your animations the rougher the better lol.

And thank you ForeRunner414 for staying on top of the animation packs.

Thank you for helping doc out :) and thank you I appreciate the opportunity to share my animations with you guys!

Rape is brutal, and I love the way you make it so.

Would you consider something else brutal? Like Giant dinner.jpg

or Stormcloaks treatment of non nords.jpg

Of course the spit for the giant would have to be slimmer and through the body like the skeever.

You are brutal. Stay that way ;)

Mr.Friendly and I discussed how gross and vile and disgusting and violent and horrific and disturbing those kinds of animations would be.......so YES I will consider all of them lol just give me some time my friend :) StAy BrUtAl!

Would you consider something else brutal? Like attachicon.gifGiant dinner.jpg

or attachicon.gifStormcloaks treatment of non nords.jpg

Of course the spit for the giant would have to be slimmer and through the body like the skeever.

Those pictures just shocked me. No offence. :)

(this is not criticism of what you like. I was sharing my shock, but not that I criticize you).

Lol you're awesome Elf Prince no its not a problem I'm sure. Some like skinny girls while I like BIG girls :P everyone is entitled to their own personal tastes lol
Ohhh...I see lol well I have to do a bunch of other animations after new years so if I do it won't be for a while. I'm currently working on a bunch of my own "secret" projects for you guys lol but yes once I have time sure! :)

You are awesome!  :)

You are awesome! :)
No Ixum YOU are awesome thank you for using my animations my friend. You know what since I rarely make male on male your request will be ready by monday or tuesday morning lol

really wish someone would hurry up and put all these new animations your making into an animation pack :P

Doc - Already done.  Go here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2506-sexlab-animation-loader-guide-and-packs/

i see there's a v10.1 now funnybizness on slal download page does that get installed same way, download, install, run fnis, register animations in slal mcm menu? and do you have any idea what the anub pack is on there? where can i see what these packs have to offer?

Mr.Friendly and I discussed how gross and vile and disgusting and violent and horrific and disturbing those kinds of animations would be.......so YES I will consider all of them lol just give me some time my friend :) StAy BrUtAl!

Lol you're awesome Elf Prince no its not a problem I'm sure. Some like skinny girls while I like BIG girls :P everyone is entitled to their own personal tastes lol

I like mine slow roasted.  Golden brown on the outside, with just a little pink inside. 

SENSITIVE AND EASILY OFFENDED DON'T USE THE LINKS BELOW.  (if you are, then why the hell are you reading post in sexlab?)

Not that you need it, but here is a little instructional vid  http://motherless.com/D260A28

with outcome  http://motherless.com/963E93B

btw, I can get a lot more brutal :dodgy:  

I like mine slow roasted.  Golden brown on the outside, with just a little pink inside. 

SENSITIVE AND EASILY OFFENDED DON'T USE THE LINKS BELOW.  (if you are, then why the hell are you reading post in sexlab?)

Not that you need it, but here is a little instructional vid  http://motherless.com/D260A28

As I said, I have no problem with you. :) if you like such things, it is up to you. But I'm glad you post warning about your other pictures and you put them in spoiler. It will be good if you do that in the future too, since things like that are disturbing. I'm not judging you and not criticizing you about things you like, just asking to be considerable for others. So, thumbs up for posting warning about your content in spoiler. :)

really wish someone would hurry up and put all these new animations your making into an animation pack :P

Doc - Already done.  Go here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2506-sexlab-animation-loader-guide-and-packs/

i see there's a v10.1 now funnybizness on slal download page does that get installed same way, download, install, run fnis, register animations in slal mcm menu? and do you have any idea what the anub pack is on there? where can i see what these packs have to offer?

Yes on the FunnyBizness v10.1 and you can look at anub's page here for info on anub's animations.

I don't realy get how i have to install the Animation Pack to work with SLAnimation Loader. I use MO.

This is going to sound stupid, but what is MO? I have a feeling I know what it is but feel like I'm missing something here.

MO is Mod Organizer, which many consider the best thing since sliced bread when it comes to Skyrim modding. ;)

Is there a certain MO I should be using?

Well it's not just funnybiz animations missing a strapon but anub's as well. I'm trying SL Animation Loader and animations in those two packs seem to be losing their strap on, NSAP works fine. In nonreplacermodpatched v7.6 stapons work fine so yeah. I'm kinda a noob with modding, as in I started modding 2 months ago, so I'm sorry if I can't be more help.

Why is this happening and how do I fix it?

rt46eo.jpg

This is an animation specifically created for male characters and female Falmers.  Something like "Female Falmer Doggy" .  I'm at work right now and can't see the txt file, but I might have borked something.  I only play female PCs so I have this animation disabled by default.  When I get home I'll see if I did something silly.

As I said, I have no problem with you. :) if you like such things, it is up to you. But I'm glad you post warning about your other pictures and you put them in spoiler. It will be good if you do that in the future too, since things like that are disturbing. I'm not judging you and not criticizing you about things you like, just asking to be considerable for others. So, thumbs up for posting warning about your content in spoiler. :)

Please stop.  not directed at you nor anyone else, just a gentle subliminal to get people to check it out.  But, as the old saying goes, "hit dog barks". 

Honestly, mentioning strap-ons is offensive to me, but I don't ask anyone to put it in a spoiler.  Nor do I want funnybiz to put his rape pics in a spoilers.  

Cannibalize isn't against the law in the US and many other countries...RAPE IS (think about that for a day or so). oops, forgot the spoiler  :angel:

Yes on the FunnyBizness v10.1 and you can look at anub's page here for info on anub's animations.

Thankyou and thanks for the link.

can anyone tell me the folder path for the 4 animobjects?  I can't get them to appear in the animations (banditpole, zddspike)

Keep up the great work!

The latest download from Rydin's page http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55268-sexlab-animation-loader-guide-and-packs/?p=1406033(actually, 10.15 is on page 3, post 56, Rydin only has 10.1 up on the main DL page) has the esp needed for animobjects.  Path for nif is /meshes/animobjects\FunnyBiz.  CK didn't like zddspike (every texture was missing it said) so I used banditpole for the impaled three way.