I don't realy get how i have to install the Animation Pack to work with SLAnimation Loader. I use MO.

This is going to sound stupid, but what is MO? I have a feeling I know what it is but feel like I'm missing something here :/

Ok well call me stupid lol...  but how do i get to do these annimations ??  Is it a spell or is there a ring , sorry but i don't see any explanation as to how to use these animations and i'm feeling a little dumb about it . Any help please ?

I got you man. There are a few mods that will allow you to have sex with NPC's. Some through dialogue, and others through force. The easiest one is a spell which can be found with the mod called "Matchmaker". Here is the link: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/

It'll give you 2 spells but make sure to read the description so you know what the spells are called. Just make sure all your animations are loaded.

Hope this helps!

Sweet , thanks  you  for the help :)

Of course! I am no pro here like some other posters here..but im happy to help when I can!

I don't realy get how i have to install the Animation Pack to work with SLAnimation Loader. I use MO.

This is going to sound stupid, but what is MO? I have a feeling I know what it is but feel like I'm missing something here.

MO is Mod Organizer, which many consider the best thing since sliced bread when it comes to Skyrim modding. ;)

Hello, This might be too much to ask, but I want to know if there is a guide or instructions on how to use FunnyBizness Animation with Sexlab animation loader and MO?

Download and install SLAL. Download and install funny bizness animations 9.9.

Download and install from this link funnybizness SLAL9.9

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-nonreplacermod/page-71?do=findComment&comment=1400049

Run fnis should say reading funnybizness and then again under creatures.

sorry if this is a bit unclear let me know if you have any trouble i'm using MO and i believe i have it running fine i have only tried a couple animations so far in game though.

Hey everyone sorry for not uploading the past couple of days. I kind of wanted to enjoy some gaming for the holidays lol I'm back will be uploading Forerunner414's SLAL for FunnybizAnimationsV9.9 to the downloads section tonight along with two new animation sets. "Necro3wayMFF" and "BanditPoleRape" StAy BrUtAl! :)

Forerunner I am justt wondering did you only add the latest animation not the ones already included into funnybiz non replacer mod?

aareyn - I built ontop of the 8.5 SLAL pack that Orxx made, located here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-nonreplacermod-122715/page-63?do=findComment&comment=1379619 . From that I looked at the patch notes list Funny Bizness made from 8.6 onwards and added the new stuff. On animations updated/replaced, I updated/replaced as necessary. If Orxx added everything up to 8.5, then everything should be in there - except the impaled animations, I did not add those.

Ok i will try and download that and load it. I do notice that a lot of the funnybizness animation 9.9 is overwriting a lot of sexlab animation in my left pane of mod organizer. So if I load the link you gave me and run FNIS should i see funnybizness animations in the fnis generator?

Don't know why it's overwriting unless you already have those animations. And yes, you should see "Reading FunnyBiz V1.0" in the character section and also under the "Create Creature Behaviors".

Ok I might almost have it, I loaded the link you gave me into my load order and ran fnis and it read and showed funny bizness animations but the thing is i don't have SLAL installed so will i need that for the MCM menu(to register them in game or something) to actually get the animations in game during sex?

Yes - FNIS does not care if SLAL is there or not, it's just looking for behavior files and animation lists. SLAL will enable you to select the new animations and register them so Sexlab can actually use them.
Sweet thank you so much for your help so far i have all the animations showing up in the SLAL mcm menu and i ticked them all and clicked register so hopefully the animations go well for me is there an easy way to test them in game be sure they are working correctly is there some kind of in game animation selector mod ? And can you please tell which animation this is post-51187-0-92353200-1441243106_thumb.g i want to be sure i have it in game it looks like my favorite one.
That animation my friend I believe I named it "MageRape" yes its called magerape enjoy! lol :)

Nice looks great man i like your screenshots. can you tell me what ENB you use and other graphics? body replacers and textures? what you use for collsions and hdt or tbbp?

That enb is seasons of skyrim "tribute" version (I think that's what it was called) with RLO. And I use Trepleen's hdt vagina body cbbe and SG cbbe textures. For males I use SOS with better males textures. :)

you use the wet skin textures i assume i haven't tried those yet.

do you get 60fps with that ENB?

I also have a question for you about trepleen because i can't seem to find many people that use it have searched this months and i'm using it too.

I seem to get female npc's that stretch out a lot and then turn invisible and boobs spazzing out of control when entering new cells and people have said that's a side effect of hdt but it's happening so often almost every new cell i enter i also use the havok object that comes with it but seems to make it worse but that's what's need for the actual collisions i believe during sex. do you experience any of this?

FYI saw a few necro anims from this pack so far and they are a welcome addition much better than what i was getting before :)

Hello, This might be too much to ask, but I want to know if there is a guide or instructions on how to use FunnyBizness Animation with Sexlab animation loader and MO?

Download and install SLAL. Download and install funny bizness animations 9.9.

Download and install from this link funnybizness SLAL9.9

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-nonreplacermod/page-71?do=findComment&comment=1400049

Run fnis should say reading funnybizness and then again under creatures.

sorry if this is a bit unclear let me know if you have any trouble i'm using MO and i believe i have it running fine i have only tried a couple animations so far in game though.

Thank you :D

Hey everyone sorry for not uploading the past couple of days. I kind of wanted to enjoy some gaming for the holidays lol I'm back will be uploading Forerunner414's SLAL for FunnybizAnimationsV9.9 to the downloads section tonight along with two new animation sets. "Necro3wayMFF" and "BanditPoleRape" StAy BrUtAl! :)

Forerunner I am justt wondering did you only add the latest animation not the ones already included into funnybiz non replacer mod?

aareyn - I built ontop of the 8.5 SLAL pack that Orxx made, located here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-nonreplacermod-122715/page-63?do=findComment&comment=1379619 . From that I looked at the patch notes list Funny Bizness made from 8.6 onwards and added the new stuff. On animations updated/replaced, I updated/replaced as necessary. If Orxx added everything up to 8.5, then everything should be in there - except the impaled animations, I did not add those.

Ok i will try and download that and load it. I do notice that a lot of the funnybizness animation 9.9 is overwriting a lot of sexlab animation in my left pane of mod organizer. So if I load the link you gave me and run FNIS should i see funnybizness animations in the fnis generator?

Don't know why it's overwriting unless you already have those animations. And yes, you should see "Reading FunnyBiz V1.0" in the character section and also under the "Create Creature Behaviors".

Ok I might almost have it, I loaded the link you gave me into my load order and ran fnis and it read and showed funny bizness animations but the thing is i don't have SLAL installed so will i need that for the MCM menu(to register them in game or something) to actually get the animations in game during sex?

Yes - FNIS does not care if SLAL is there or not, it's just looking for behavior files and animation lists. SLAL will enable you to select the new animations and register them so Sexlab can actually use them.
Sweet thank you so much for your help so far i have all the animations showing up in the SLAL mcm menu and i ticked them all and clicked register so hopefully the animations go well for me is there an easy way to test them in game be sure they are working correctly is there some kind of in game animation selector mod ? And can you please tell which animation this is post-51187-0-92353200-1441243106_thumb.g i want to be sure i have it in game it looks like my favorite one.
That animation my friend I believe I named it "MageRape" yes its called magerape enjoy! lol :)

Nice looks great man i like your screenshots. can you tell me what ENB you use and other graphics? body replacers and textures? what you use for collsions and hdt or tbbp?

That enb is seasons of skyrim "tribute" version (I think that's what it was called) with RLO. And I use Trepleen's hdt vagina body cbbe and SG cbbe textures. For males I use SOS with better males textures. :)

you use the wet skin textures i assume i haven't tried those yet.

do you get 60fps with that ENB?

I also have a question for you about trepleen because i can't seem to find many people that use it have searched this months and i'm using it too.

I seem to get female npc's that stretch out a lot and then turn invisible and boobs spazzing out of control when entering new cells and people have said that's a side effect of hdt but it's happening so often almost every new cell i enter i also use the havok object that comes with it but seems to make it worse but that's what's need for the actual collisions i believe during sex. do you experience any of this?

FYI saw a few necro anims from this pack so far and they are a welcome addition much better than what i was getting before :)

Nope 30 fps lol and They turn invisible Yes it does happen from time to time...but I think that would happen with any hdt body. (I could be wrong though. lol) and yes I use wet textures from fair skin textures sorry forgot about that lol Yes necro animations were hard to come by so I made some! And thank you I'm glad you like them :)

All - Rydin has a download page up for SLAL packs: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2506-sexlab-animation-loader-guide-and-packs/ .    Any further posts of mine about new packs will be there to keep confusion down to a minimum.  Also, Katsumi compiled Anub's animations into a SLAL pack so yay!  More sexy times!

Ok awesome. I'll take the funnybiz pack down from here and put a link to Rydin's page. Thanks Forerunner!

Thanks so much for the selfsuck animation it is awesome! I wonder, would it be possible to combine it with anal powerbomb, so while he is in that position he gets fucked?

You're very welcome! hmmm...I'm sorry I can't understand the postion lol can you show me an example? :)

really wish someone would hurry up and put all these new animations your making into an animation pack :P

Doc - Already done.  Go here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2506-sexlab-animation-loader-guide-and-packs/

i tryed that allready. i cant figure out how to do it for the life of me. got half way into the guide then got very overwhelmed lol

You don't need the guide just the pack and the SLAL mod. ForeRunner414 has already done the work to make the pack for us.

really wish someone would hurry up and put all these new animations your making into an animation pack :P

Doc - Already done.  Go here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2506-sexlab-animation-loader-guide-and-packs/

i tryed that allready. i cant figure out how to do it for the life of me. got half way into the guide then got very overwhelmed lol

You don't need the guide just the pack and the SLAL mod. ForeRunner414 has already done the work to make the pack for us.

oh really? so what do i need to do with the funny bizz pack and SLAL is it real simple?

Just install the latest version of SLAL (1.2 I think) it also requires JCcontainors. Then install the pack you want to use from ryden's guide mod. Register the animations in the SLAL MCM and thats it.

The animaiton packs that FunnyBizness has here after version 7.6 are a modders resource for people like ForeRunner414 or anyone else is who is willing/able to convert them into animation packs to be used with SLAL.

If all you want to do is register the animations In the SLAL MCM and play the game you need this mod and the animation packs from here.

Edit: While I'm making a post here I might as well say thanks FunnyBizness I really like your animations the rougher the better lol.

And thank you ForeRunner414 for staying on top of the animation packs.

oh really? so what do i need to do with the funny bizz pack and SLAL is it real simple?

Doc -

1).  Install SLAL and it's requirements (jcontainers) with whatever mod program you chose.

2).  Install whatever modpacks you chose from the link before (only two to pick from for now)

3).  Load up your game, go into SL Animation Loader and select what animations you want registered.  Click register.

4).  The animations are now registered in Sexlab!  Have fun.

Edit: While I'm making a post here I might as well say thanks FunnyBizness I really like your animations the rougher the better lol.

And thank you ForeRunner414 for staying on top of the animation packs.

No problem!  Happy to spread the sexytimes.

do we have to activate these animations in sexlab to get them to play?

Yep.  The packs I create require SLAL - Sexlab Animation Loader.  SLAL has it's own MCM menu and any animations I add with new packs show up in the Funny Bizness sub menu in SLAL.

Thanks again you're the real mvp!

ok sweet thx guys for the info

Rape is brutal, and I love the way you make it so.

Would you consider something else brutal?  Like attachicon.gifGiant dinner.jpg

or attachicon.gifStormcloaks treatment of non nords.jpg

Of course the spit for the giant would have to be slimmer and through the body like the skeever. 

You are brutal.  Stay that way  ;)

Those pictures just shocked me. No offence. :)

(this is not criticism of what you like. I was sharing my shock, but not that I criticize you).