can someone please tell me how to install this when using mod organizer it says no game data on top so i put all the animations into the first data folder thne it gave me a green looks good message and installed it but i'm pretty sure i don't have the animations because i don't see them under toggle animations in sexlab mcm menu.

I'm terribly sorry jimmy, I don't use MO so I have no idea.  If you use my SLAL packs (a few posts up) you need to download SexLab Animation Loader.  SLAL has it's own MCM menu and the animations in the packs show up there.  Wish I could be more help!

Do the funny bizness animations also require SL animation loader? where can i look at those packs and those animations you are talking about?

Jimmy - the animations that FunnyBizness releases are just that - animations.  Sexlab has no idea what to do with them.  Before SLAL we had to wait to wait for a modder to shove them into a pack (for example, Rydin with the Non-Sexlab Animation Pack).  Now, with SLAL out, ANYONE can add whatever free floating animations to sexlab.

Rydin is going to put my FunnyBizness9.9-SLAL pack (and future ones) with his guide.  Post 1419, Page 71, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-nonreplacermod-122715/?p=1400049 has the SLAL pack I put together.

Forerunner I am justt wondering did you only add the latest animation not the ones already included into funnybiz non replacer mod?

can someone please tell me how to install this when using mod organizer it says no game data on top so i put all the animations into the first data folder thne it gave me a green looks good message and installed it but i'm pretty sure i don't have the animations because i don't see them under toggle animations in sexlab mcm menu.

I'm terribly sorry jimmy, I don't use MO so I have no idea.  If you use my SLAL packs (a few posts up) you need to download SexLab Animation Loader.  SLAL has it's own MCM menu and the animations in the packs show up there.  Wish I could be more help!

Do the funny bizness animations also require SL animation loader? where can i look at those packs and those animations you are talking about?

Jimmy - the animations that FunnyBizness releases are just that - animations.  Sexlab has no idea what to do with them.  Before SLAL we had to wait to wait for a modder to shove them into a pack (for example, Rydin with the Non-Sexlab Animation Pack).  Now, with SLAL out, ANYONE can add whatever free floating animations to sexlab.

Rydin is going to put my FunnyBizness9.9-SLAL pack (and future ones) with his guide.  Post 1419, Page 71, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-nonreplacermod-122715/?p=1400049 has the SLAL pack I put together.

Ok i will try and download that and load it. I do notice that a lot of the funnybizness animation 9.9 is overwriting a lot of sexlab animation in my left pane of mod organizer. So if I load the link you gave me and run FNIS should i see funnybizness animations in the fnis generator?

Ok I might almost have it, I loaded the link you gave me into my load order and ran fnis and it read and showed funny bizness animations but the thing is  i don't have SLAL installed so will i need that for the MCM menu(to register them in game or something) to actually get the animations in game during sex?

Forerunner I am justt wondering did you only add the latest animation not the ones already included into funnybiz non replacer mod?

aareyn - I built ontop of the 8.5 SLAL pack that Orxx made, located here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-nonreplacermod-122715/page-63?do=findComment&comment=1379619 .  From that I looked at the patch notes list Funny Bizness made from 8.6 onwards and added the new stuff.  On animations updated/replaced, I updated/replaced as necessary.  If Orxx added everything up to 8.5, then everything should be in there - except the impaled animations, I did not add those.

Ok i will try and download that and load it. I do notice that a lot of the funnybizness animation 9.9 is overwriting a lot of sexlab animation in my left pane of mod organizer. So if I load the link you gave me and run FNIS should i see funnybizness animations in the fnis generator?

Don't know why it's overwriting unless you already have those animations.  And yes, you should see "Reading FunnyBiz V1.0" in the character section and also under the "Create Creature Behaviors".

Ok I might almost have it, I loaded the link you gave me into my load order and ran fnis and it read and showed funny bizness animations but the thing is  i don't have SLAL installed so will i need that for the MCM menu(to register them in game or something) to actually get the animations in game during sex?

Yes - FNIS does not care if SLAL is there or not, it's just looking for behavior files and animation lists.  SLAL will enable you to select the new animations and register them so Sexlab can actually use them.

aareyn - I built ontop of the 8.5 SLAL pack that Orxx made, located here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-nonreplacermod-122715/page-63?do=findComment&comment=1379619 .  From that I looked at the patch notes list Funny Bizness made from 8.6 onwards and added the new stuff.  On animations updated/replaced, I updated/replaced as necessary.  If Orxx added everything up to 8.5, then everything should be in there - except the impaled animations, I did not add those.

Don't know why it's overwriting unless you already have those animations.  And yes, you should see "Reading FunnyBiz V1.0" in the character section and also under the "Create Creature Behaviors".

Yes - FNIS does not care if SLAL is there or not, it's just looking for behavior files and animation lists.  SLAL will enable you to select the new animations and register them so Sexlab can actually use them.

If possible can you do for Anub animations too? or more creature animations? i did editing myself but the SLanimgenerate cant find the animation and the actor of boariekling but i did putting in the right folder at meshes/actors/dlc02/boarriekling, it keep errors too for another animation

Ok well call me stupid lol...  but how do i get to do these annimations ??  Is it a spell or is there a ring , sorry but i don't see any explanation as to how to use these animations and i'm feeling a little dumb about it . Any help please ?

I got you man. There are a few mods that will allow you to have sex with NPC's. Some through dialogue, and others through force. The easiest one is a spell which can be found with the mod called "Matchmaker". Here is the link: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/

It'll give you 2 spells but make sure to read the description so you know what the spells are called. Just make sure all your animations are loaded.

Hope this helps!

If possible can you do for Anub animations too? or more creature animations? i did editing myself but the SLanimgenerate cant find the animation and the actor of boariekling but i did putting in the right folder at meshes/actors/dlc02/boarriekling, it keep errors too for another animation

I did the Anub's that aren't in MNC - Falmer Missionary, Holding and Doggy, Anal Nelson, Sabrecat Foreplay and Fuck, Vampire Sex Feeding, Wolf Threesome, Femdom, Draugr Stand, Domination Cowgirl and Aggressive Anal. 

Apparently I totally missed the Bear Foreplay.  I didn't include Boar animations as my boar folder does not have any 'parts' for the boar.  I haven't checked MNC so maybe I need to update.  Maybe tomorrow or sometime I'll put up what I have for the Anub animations.

Sweet thank you so much for your help so far i have all the animations showing up in the SLAL mcm menu and i ticked them all and clicked register so hopefully the animations go well for me is there an easy way to test them in game be sure they are working correctly is there some kind of in game animation selector mod ? And can you please tell which animation this is post-51187-0-92353200-1441243106_thumb.g i want to be sure i have it in game it looks like my favorite one.

aareyn - I built ontop of the 8.5 SLAL pack that Orxx made, located here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-nonreplacermod-122715/page-63?do=findComment&comment=1379619 . From that I looked at the patch notes list Funny Bizness made from 8.6 onwards and added the new stuff. On animations updated/replaced, I updated/replaced as necessary. If Orxx added everything up to 8.5, then everything should be in there - except the impaled animations, I did not add those.

Don't know why it's overwriting unless you already have those animations. And yes, you should see "Reading FunnyBiz V1.0" in the character section and also under the "Create Creature Behaviors".

Ok I might almost have it, I loaded the link you gave me into my load order and ran fnis and it read and showed funny bizness animations but the thing is i don't have SLAL installed so will i need that for the MCM menu(to register them in game or something) to actually get the animations in game during sex?

Yes - FNIS does not care if SLAL is there or not, it's just looking for behavior files and animation lists. SLAL will enable you to select the new animations and register them so Sexlab can actually use them.

Sweet thank you so much for your help so far i have all the animations showing up in the SLAL mcm menu and i ticked them all and clicked register so hopefully the animations go well for me is there an easy way to test them in game be sure they are working correctly is there some kind of in game animation selector mod ? And can you please tell which animation this is post-51187-0-92353200-1441243106_thumb.g i want to be sure i have it in game it looks like my favorite one.

That animation my friend I believe I named it "MageRape" yes its called magerape enjoy! lol :)

I don't realy get how i have to install the Animation Pack to work with SLAnimation Loader. I use MO.

Download the animation pack and install the pack in MO as a separate mod by clicking the button on the top left corner. After that you just move the mod under SLAnmation loader in the left pane window, run FNIS in MO and you should be good to go.

I don't realy get how i have to install the Animation Pack to work with SLAnimation Loader. I use MO.

Download the animation pack and install the pack in MO as a separate mod by clicking the button on the top left corner. After that you just move the mod under SLAnmation loader in the left pane window, run FNIS in MO and you should be good to go.

My problem is that ,,FunnyBizAnimationsV9'' isn't sorted right for MO so it can't handle it.

So do i have to install every animation one by one and if yes doesn't the Animations just overwrite the normal animations?

My problem is that ,,FunnyBizAnimationsV9'' isn't sorted right for MO so it can't handle it.

So do i have to install every animation one by one and if yes doesn't the Animations just overwrite the normal animations?

When you install V9 right click on the file and click 'set data directory' and that will take care of the red error message when installing V9 pack. You don't need to install the animations one by one because SLAL doesn't come with its own animations but rather is a framework to help you load new animations in your game without touching other animations you may have installed already. Let me know if this clears things up for you.

I'm sligthly confused about where to unpack v9.9. Should I just manually dump it somewhere in skyrim folder and SLAL will find it there?

The other question I have - is NonReplacer being updated to match v9.9 or is it still the same package it was when v7.8 first came out? I raise this question due to me being so unwilling to learn how to use MO and SLAL and if NonReplacer is updated to match v9.9 I rather deal with everything separately because I still use NMM (and it shows error when trying to install v9.9)

cant tell of Nonreplacermod will be updated but last update was awile ago, Slal really makes it easy to bring in new animations, forerunner414 build an actuell pack for 9.9, its on page 71 if you havent downloaded it, you can simply drop the files in your Skyrim/data folder. Run FNIS for user and activate the animations ingame in the MCM menu.

cant tell of Nonreplacermod will be updated but last update was awile ago, Slal really makes it easy to bring in new animations, forerunner414 build an actuell pack for 9.9, its on page 71 if you havent downloaded it, you can simply drop the files in your Skyrim/data folder. Run FNIS for user and activate the animations ingame in the MCM menu.

Oh, thanks. I wasn't very excited for this because of the time requirement to write and check the codes, since my time on a PC where I can play skyrim with relatively ok fps is limited to about a week per month.

When you install V9 right click on the file and click 'set data directory' and that will take care of the red error message when installing V9 pack. You don't need to install the animations one by one because SLAL doesn't come with its own animations but rather is a framework to help you load new animations in your game without touching other animations you may have installed already. Let me know if this clears things up for you.

Didn't help to set ''FunnyBizanimationV9.9'' as data directory, it still shows me the red error message.

If i expand it and see all the Animations and expand one of them as well I see the data folder.

aareyn - I built ontop of the 8.5 SLAL pack that Orxx made, located here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-nonreplacermod-122715/page-63?do=findComment&comment=1379619 . From that I looked at the patch notes list Funny Bizness made from 8.6 onwards and added the new stuff. On animations updated/replaced, I updated/replaced as necessary. If Orxx added everything up to 8.5, then everything should be in there - except the impaled animations, I did not add those.

Don't know why it's overwriting unless you already have those animations. And yes, you should see "Reading FunnyBiz V1.0" in the character section and also under the "Create Creature Behaviors".

Ok I might almost have it, I loaded the link you gave me into my load order and ran fnis and it read and showed funny bizness animations but the thing is i don't have SLAL installed so will i need that for the MCM menu(to register them in game or something) to actually get the animations in game during sex?

Yes - FNIS does not care if SLAL is there or not, it's just looking for behavior files and animation lists. SLAL will enable you to select the new animations and register them so Sexlab can actually use them.

Sweet thank you so much for your help so far i have all the animations showing up in the SLAL mcm menu and i ticked them all and clicked register so hopefully the animations go well for me is there an easy way to test them in game be sure they are working correctly is there some kind of in game animation selector mod ? And can you please tell which animation this is post-51187-0-92353200-1441243106_thumb.g i want to be sure i have it in game it looks like my favorite one.

That animation my friend I believe I named it "MageRape" yes its called magerape enjoy! lol :)

Nice looks great man i like your screenshots. can you tell me what ENB you use and other graphics? body replacers and textures? what you use for collsions and hdt or tbbp?

Hey everyone sorry for not uploading the past couple of days. I kind of wanted to enjoy some gaming for the holidays lol I'm back will be uploading Forerunner414's SLAL for FunnybizAnimationsV9.9 to the downloads section tonight along with two new animation sets. "Necro3wayMFF" and "BanditPoleRape" StAy BrUtAl! :)

Nice looks great man i like your screenshots. can you tell me what ENB you use and other graphics? body replacers and textures? what you use for collsions and hdt or tbbp?

That enb is seasons of skyrim "tribute" version (I think that's what it was called) with RLO. And I use Trepleen's hdt vagina body cbbe and SG cbbe textures. For males I use SOS with better males textures. :)

Ok well call me stupid lol...  but how do i get to do these annimations ??  Is it a spell or is there a ring , sorry but i don't see any explanation as to how to use these animations and i'm feeling a little dumb about it . Any help please ?

I got you man. There are a few mods that will allow you to have sex with NPC's. Some through dialogue, and others through force. The easiest one is a spell which can be found with the mod called "Matchmaker". Here is the link: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/

It'll give you 2 spells but make sure to read the description so you know what the spells are called. Just make sure all your animations are loaded.

Hope this helps!

Sweet , thanks  you  for the help :)