can anyone tell me the folder path for the 4 animobjects?  I can't get them to appear in the animations (banditpole, zddspike)

Keep up the great work!

The latest download from Rydin's page http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55268-sexlab-animation-loader-guide-and-packs/?p=1406033(actually, 10.15 is on page 3, post 56, Rydin only has 10.1 up on the main DL page) has the esp needed for animobjects.  Path for nif is /meshes/animobjects\FunnyBiz.  CK didn't like zddspike (every texture was missing it said) so I used banditpole for the impaled three way.

That did it!

Many Thanks

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! Sorry I'm late lol but I'm back once again and have big plans for the new year. I will be starting on several projects and may even start a Paetron account (since so many are insisting that I do lol) I will do my best to continue to create more content for a more enjoyable Skyrim experience. Stay brutal \m/ ^_^ \m/

Hello FunnyBiz

Any chance of doing more brutal punching animations like a group beating, or a killing foreplay that would lead up to a necro animation?

Thank you for staying brutal my friend

No my friend thank you for using my animations lol and yes of course I have been taking notes on what kinds of animations everyone would like and personally I love that idea. So just give me sometime and it shall be done. I'm trying to figure out how Zaz imported his killmoves so that I can import mine. Wish me luck :P

:o wow, I take it back ur not awesome U R AMAZING :heart:

Hey Ixum Happy New Year! It's in the latest Funnybizanimations V10.2 it was made for male on male so there is space between the hands and body but if male body is being banged theres no space lol hope you like them :D

SelfSuckAnal Gifs*

post-51187-0-66850800-1451859669_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-65786700-1451859682_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-09030800-1451859695_thumb.gif

Hey Ixum Happy New Year! It's in the latest Funnybizanimations V10.2 it was made for male on male so there is space between the hands and body but if male body is being banged theres no space lol hope you like them :D

SelfSuckAnal Gifs*

Yeaaass!!! Thank you so much ^-^ I made a vid http://mmoboys.tumblr.com/post/136587865069/making-sexy-vids-in-skyrim-wouldnt-be-possible

SelfSuckAnal Gifs*

Yeaaass!!! Thank you so much ^-^ I made a vid http://mmoboys.tumblr.com/post/136587865069/making-sexy-vids-in-skyrim-wouldnt-be-possible

Wow lol I didn't know my animations worked so well with male on male haha! So glad you enjoy them Ixum :D

Hello and thank you for your amazing animation work :)

I have a small question concerning the animations with the table : 

Would there be the possibility that table is considered by SexLab as a character in order to move with control and adjust at the scale of the characters.

Indeed I noticed that the table is anchored to one of the character animation

==> Sorry for my bad english

sorry guys i have absolutely no modding experience other than just using a mod manager. I understand these files provided wont work unless its in a mod. im wondering is there any mod that i can use that has FunnyBizness's animations in it? it would make it much easier for me. I appreciate any help i can get

sorry guys i have absolutely no modding experience other than just using a mod manager. I understand these files provided wont work unless its in a mod. im wondering is there any mod that i can use that has FunnyBizness's animations in it? it would make it much easier for me. I appreciate any help i can get

Yes, SLAL makes adding SL animations to the game silly easy. There's even a relatively up to date pack here:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2506-sexlab-animation-loader-guide-and-packs/

Just make sure to install the requirements and requirements of the requirements and read the instructions.

Hello FunnyBiz

Any chance of doing more brutal punching animations like a group beating, or a killing foreplay that would lead up to a necro animation?

Here you go my friend this is the first one I will make another :)

ViolentNecro4Way Gifs*

post-51187-0-43485600-1451968191_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-00555400-1451968204_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-67359900-1451968217_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-63033400-1451968231_thumb.gif

Here's a dumb question. The pillory animations work fine, the furniture shows up and such, but the other furniture animations don't have the table, or pole, or whatever else. What do I need to do to remedy this? I've already run FNIS several times.

I bet it's something stupidly simple.

HI FunnyBiz

These awesome animation.  Nice work!!

My character is male.  He usually goes adventure alone but sometime will go with one female companion.  Most of time, he would like to have a "release" after a fight.  The Sub at this time will be either killed or tied up.  So, I am looking for more animation for MF necro/bound, M-FF necro/bound, and MF-F necro/bound.

Beating or knockout action at the very beginning of a necro animation is a great idea.  May be we can have some struggling or resisting action at the bound occasion, too?

Thanks for these exciting animation and, as usual, stay brutal.

Here's a dumb question. The pillory animations work fine, the furniture shows up and such, but the other furniture animations don't have the table, or pole, or whatever else. What do I need to do to remedy this? I've already run FNIS several times.

I bet it's something stupidly simple.

The SLAL packs in my signature have the pole that Bandit Pole Rape and Impaled Three Way use.  As for the table not showing up...that's odd.  The table calls NSAP_funnyanimobject_orctable.  Are you using NSAP? 

Hmm...now I think about it, yes, the table won't show up if NSAP is missing.

HI FunnyBiz

These awesome animation. Nice work!!

My character is male. He usually goes adventure alone but sometime will go with one female companion. Most of time, he would like to have a "release" after a fight. The Sub at this time will be either killed or tied up. So, I am looking for more animation for MF necro/bound, M-FF necro/bound, and MF-F necro/bound.

Beating or knockout action at the very beginning of a necro animation is a great idea. May be we can have some struggling or resisting action at the bound occasion, too?

Thanks for these exciting animation and, as usual, stay brutal.

Lol sure I will see what I can do and thank you :)

Hey Forerunner, does your SLAL pack add the "sleeping" or "necro" tags to funny's newer necro animations?  I'd like to use the newer ones with buggy's sleeping/necro assault mod, but that requires the animations to have those tags.

If you click in the animations in the SexLab MCM, you should see the default tags for that animation.

Hey Forerunner, does your SLAL pack add the "sleeping" or "necro" tags to funny's newer necro animations?  I'd like to use the newer ones with buggy's sleeping/necro assault mod, but that requires the animations to have those tags.

It should.  If the hkx filename has necro in it, I put necro in the tag.  I'm at work now so I can't see if I added the sleeping tag.  When I get home I will take a look.

How did you get the hardcore3way to work? Did you replace an existing animation? In that case, which one? Your animations look so good in the screenshots but some of them look really bad in game.

Hello FunnyBiz

Here you go my friend this is the first one I will make another :)

ViolentNecro4Way Gifs*

Those are some sweet animations. I think it'd be nice if there was also a choking animation where the victim is struggling a bit instead of being unconscious. Like, grabbing the choker's hand trying to free herself. Maybe it's just me, but I find that there's something exciting about the struggle.