Problem installing with NMM. 

A problem occurred during install.

The specified path, file name, or both are too long. The fully qualified file name must be less than 260 characters, and the directory name must be less than 248 characters.

The mod was not installed

1 hour ago, ssddsquare said:

Problem installing with NMM. 

A problem occurred during install.

The specified path, file name, or both are too long. The fully qualified file name must be less than 260 characters, and the directory name must be less than 248 characters.

The mod was not installed

That is a problem with ridiculous ancient limitations held onto by NMM and where you have installed the game, not with this mod.

14 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

That is a problem with ridiculous ancient limitations held onto by NMM and where you have installed the game, not with this mod.

It's 2018 and people still use NMM? :classic_biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, TruthseekerD said:

I think that one is being working on by funnybizz, but not sure he continues on it or not, his last post was in 22 April 2018  

4 hours ago, VOblivion said:

hey i am not sure where to put your pack and how it works i have slal and when i go into mcm there is nothing to be registered 

Did you download the SLAL pack or just the animation resources file.  The latter are just the raw animations files.  More specifically, this thread only has the raw animation files, the first few paragraphs of the original post tell you where you can get the SLAL pack.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, aklvjixcvioxdjvixodjlvidx said:

Would it be possible to create animation where male having sex with chicken? You know as they call them chicken fuckers.

that would be my department, but right now the chicken is preoccupied with laying eggs for a fox ?

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, KKSlider said:

Hey! thanks for this mod.

im getting an error when trying to enable/install via NMM and am unsure of how to do so instead manually. would you mind walking me through it so i dont fuck up? thanks!

Sounds like you didnt install the slal pack

You need to install shashankle pack to have animations working

The files here is ressources