1 hour ago, Fragile Snow said:

Please help, anyone else getting these FNIS errors when installing NonReplacer Patched version V7.6? I really wanna use these necro animations in conjunction with the mod, "Player Gets Necro'd".

I've also tried the SLAL route but that didnt work. I dropped all the files in their appropriate places but SLAL just wont register or detect them so I ditched it and came over here for the non replacer version.

Its worth noting I install mods manually.

My Skyrim is up to date ver. 1.9.32 and SKSE v1.7.3 

I do not own SE only Oldrim.

I dont have any DLCs.

Reveal hidden contents

Reading Necro>>Warning: \character\animations\Necro\NecroBoundDoggy_A2_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Necro\NecroBoundDoggy_A2_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Necro\NecroBoundDoggy_A2_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Necro\NecroBoundDoggy_A2_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Necro\NecroFemaleCowgirl_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Necro\NecroFemaleCowgirl_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Necro\NecroFemaleCowgirl_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Necro\NecroFemaleCowgirl_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Necro\NecroHug_A2_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Necro\NecroHug_A2_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Necro\NecroHug_A2_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Necro\NecroHug_A2_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Necro\NecroLaydown_A2_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Necro\NecroLaydown_A2_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Necro\NecroLaydown_A2_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Necro\NecroLaydown_A2_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Necro\necro_leg_spread_A2_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Necro\necro_leg_spread_A2_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Necro\necro_leg_spread_A2_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Necro\necro_leg_spread_A2_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Necro\necro_leg_spread_A2_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Necro\NecroMissionary_A2_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Necro\NecroMissionary_A2_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Necro\NecroMissionary_A2_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Necro\NecroMissionary_A2_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Necro\NecroRoughMissionary_A2_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Necro\NecroRoughMissionary_A2_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Necro\NecroRoughMissionary_A2_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Necro\NecroRoughMissionary_A2_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Necro\NecroStanding_A2_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Necro\NecroStanding_A2_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Necro\NecroStanding_A2_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Necro\NecroStanding_A2_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
 V1.6 ... 

That FNIS version have that problem with the SE skeleton compatibility detection. Just disable the option to check SE skeleton compatibility on FNIS and run FNIS again. The Animations should work now, if not you probably have the SE version of the Animations but I don't think so.

32 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

That FNIS version have that problem with the SE skeleton compatibility detection. Just disable the option to check SE skeleton compatibility on FNIS and run FNIS again. The Animations should work now, if not you probably have the SE version of the Animations but I don't think so.

Thank you very much for the advice! It worked like a charm and all the animations no longer have warnings. Bless your kind heart good sir.

By chance do you or anyone else know whats up with the Necro animations? I notice my dead character has her eyes opened during the Necro animations when bandits were defiling her body. Currently my workaround this is to manually set facial expressions via Sex Lab but I dont think that the animations were coded to have the eyes open. Did I go wrong somewhere? 

2 hours ago, Fragile Snow said:

Thank you very much for the advice! It worked like a charm and all the animations no longer have warnings. Bless your kind heart good sir.

By chance do you or anyone else know whats up with the Necro animations? I notice my dead character has her eyes opened during the Necro animations when bandits were defiling her body. Currently my workaround this is to manually set facial expressions via Sex Lab but I dont think that the animations were coded to have the eyes open. Did I go wrong somewhere? 

SexLab don't run Animations over dead body's so those Mod that allow Necro first need resurrect the actor. 

Usually the Necro Animation also close the eyes as part of the Animation but probably those Animations don't have the eye part. I don't remember any part of the SexLab scripts checking for Necro Animations to set the facial expressions. So probably you have nothing to do with that.

3 hours ago, osmelmc said:

SexLab don't run Animations over dead body's so those Mod that allow Necro first need resurrect the actor. 

Usually the Necro Animation also close the eyes as part of the Animation but probably those Animations don't have the eye part. I don't remember any part of the SexLab scripts checking for Necro Animations to set the facial expressions. So probably you have nothing to do with that.

Thanks so much for the information, I am starting to understand this all a lot better now, I really appreciate your help.

One last final question, while all the animations were successfully playing I found a few animations that were really mis-aligned. Im talking about actors being ontop of the necro'd body and in some animations, air humping because the dude is way off and so on, you get the idea. I'm assuming this is why there are options to move actors around with hotkeys, so point is, do I have to manually readjust every mis-aligned positions?

Or am I missing something here and fucked up the installation? Man this is complex lol. Apologies for the barrage of questions, I just really want to get this to work right. 

@Fragile Snow

Yeah many old Animations have that problem. Mostly "Anubs" and "3jiou" those authors seems to be made the Animations for actors of different scale so the Animation need to be adjusted manually on SexLab MCM ,by the way most of these Animations are really good.

PD: Check my tweaks for more possibilities for the SexLab:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10316-osmelmc-mod-tweaks/

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, bbqryu said:

How to start mmmf or 3+ actor animation? I used matchmaker and its only show one animation. 

By the way thank you for this amazing mod

hello you have to setting your mod if you use defeated set treesome a50% or 100%

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/16/2019 at 12:52 AM, evilblade said:

Guys, can someone help me out here?..

When the "bound" animations play the hands look like they are tied allright, but there's no ropes or handcuffs, nothing of the sort.

Can someone here please tell me what should I do to make them appear in such scenes?

Same problem. No idea why.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2020 at 12:12 PM, Lorenzini said:

Same problem. No idea why.

I just always carry some rope or other cuffs in my inventory and whenever the "bound" animation starts I just open up my inventory and equip it :)

Little more trickier and cumbersome with NPCs though...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i cant seam to get the female giant anims to work anymore. i am doing another playthru. it has been a while. female giants are not getting tagged female for some reason, or something.. i dont know..  all i know is that only male giant anims are working. i have your anims and billyslals anims for female creatures installed and NO Female Anims work. Ran fnis etc... even blocked male giant anims in anim loader mcm. i just cant figure this out. 

• 2 months later...

I know the question's probably been poked to death, but can anybody give any sort of update if the SLAL pack would be updated by anyone? I hear the original guy, Shash, left LL, so it would be nice to at least know what's happening with this.

I was trying to do it myself but upon reading the guide I decided I don't have the time, knowledge or patience for it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Noticed that there are only 2 Female PC necro animations in this pack (female having sex with corpse).

Any one knows if there are more somewhere?

On 1/8/2021 at 8:25 AM, gyypsy21 said:

anyone help me here pls the animations for the giantess is unknown they just stand no animation display any help to fix it pls im using se version and no error with fnis  just the animation is unknown

Have you tried to reset SexLab and make a clean save? Sometimes when Sexlab starts to act funny i use the clean mod option on the MCM and it fixes everything.

• 1 month later...

So has anyone actually converted these into a usable slal animation pack? I'm attempting to do it myself but there's a literal 15,000 files in here never gonna get them all but I'm trying. The only thing I'm not sure about is animations with the headings A1_s1 through A1_s4 I get that those are the stages but there are other ones A2_s1 through A2_s4 these are in a separate folder from the A1 files. The other thing are just differently named files HagravenDoggyRedoneNEWA1 versus HagravenDoggyRedoneA1 I know what I need to do there is rename the files and overwrite the old ones then run fnis. Its the A1 and A2 part that confuses me don't have that part figured out. Lastly do I need a new save to integrate these or just rerun fnis to update the animations?

1 hour ago, ptmc2112 said:

In fact, yes, someone did:

Sorry I should've clarified I'm trying to update the SLAL pack with animations from FunnyBizz's Discord. The animations from this modders resource page are in there too but there's also a lot more updated animations. I'm all ready way past 50-70% of all of them so using a different slal pack would be taking a step backwards now. When I'm done I might release it it'd help to have some testers to give me feedback no way I can test all the animations in game myself.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, first thing, love your work, but there are things that i'm not sure are because of my fault or not:
1: some of the animation where there is penetration, the Dic/Strapon doesn't seem to be entering the hole but stay outside completely.(One extreme case is with the missionary pose, when view from the back then it look fine, but any other angle, i can clearly see that there are a wide gap between the two ...)
2: i notice in the blackmail animation, from what i have seen, there should be a table but it doesn't spawn in.
Are these my problem only or a common problem. Are there a way to fix this? (sorry if this is a silly question, i'm a noob here at LL)
PS: if you need i will take some picture and upload it.

Edited by PPWT
  • 1 month later...

Does the slal pack pack include everything from this resource pack?

also i remember i was able to have every SL event by every mod to choose from all anims in the past but i cant find anymore how to do that.

the keyword limiting is too well limiting for my taste. Anyone points me in the right direction? 
i use sl tools and key for adjusting tags but want the game to show the pool of all anims, so necro/amp even when no dead or amped.

also my allignment hotkeys are somehow not doing anything